RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@Sush seeing you after long time 
Happy you updated I liked this part Very good 
Arul97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg thanks sush๐Ÿค—, its been long time seeing you here๐Ÿ˜ญ, i'm just craving for this moment to read your FF, This is excellent dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—, can't wait for the next one so plz update it also.
Once again thanks for updating, eagerly waiting the next one, post the next one soon you lazy girl๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks Sidra and sorry sush, i don't know about your OS๐Ÿ˜ฒ, will somehow read it soon.
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hina-

@Sush seeing you after long time 

Happy you updated I liked this part Very good 

thanks hina
glad you like it...๐Ÿ˜ณ
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arul97

Omg thanks sush๐Ÿค—, its been long time seeing you here๐Ÿ˜ญ, i'm just craving for this moment to read your FF, This is excellent dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—, can't wait for the next one so plz update it also.

Once again thanks for updating, eagerly waiting the next one, post the next one soon you lazy girl๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks Sidra and sorry sush, i don't know about your OS๐Ÿ˜ฒ, will somehow read it soon.

thanks arul... you remind me that I write a FF and it needs to be updated.๐Ÿ˜†
next one will be updated as soon as possible..๐Ÿ˜Š
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely ff...read all parts together...enjoyed it!
and amazing precap!
do continue soon!
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessaaliya

lovely ff...read all parts together...enjoyed it!

and amazing precap!
do continue soon!

thank you so much dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
glad you loved it..๐Ÿ˜ณ
sush_ thumbnail
Hi guys๐Ÿ˜Š
here is the next part.. hope you guys enjoy reading it.. next part will be posted as soon as possible..๐Ÿ˜Š

Its a bit small one.. sorry for any mistakes..

He got down and at a distance he saw a temple. It was a small one and decided to visit as he will be starting his searching mission, he need blessings of God. He kept walking and reached the place. The pandit closed his eyes and chanted Mantras. Jagya looked at him and thought not to disturb him. 

The surroundings were so calm. He sat down for a while on the steps. He closed his eyes to relax himself .

Part 22:

He was totally relieved that the threat called Ratan is in the Jail now. The only thought which was bothering him is his newly developed or say discovered feelings for Ganga should be confessed or not.He took his mobile out and started staring at The duo's photo which he clicked in udaipur. Ganga was in the red saree and Mannu was wearing a matching sherwani at that time. He remembered the incident when they had to stand so close to each other and he felt the feeling strange at that time because he was not aware that the feeling was love. The unexpected proximity confused him then but now a smile appeared on his face.

"I liked her, admired her from the very beginning and now If I say , I love you. What would she think about me? She will hate me of course or she will be disgusted that I helped her only because I loved her? Man this phase of confession is the worst. What should I do now?" he was thinking without giving a break to his thoughts. He stood up and decided to leave.He started the car and left the place.

Ganga on the other hand was having tough time with Mannu. He learnt the word "Docsaa" and he began to shout it whenever he remember his pakka dost. The little kid was missing him badly. Ganga tried to make him understand but the boy was not in a mood to listen. He started to cry badly. So she decided to take him out of the house for a while. She took him into her arms and trying to calm him down.

She came to the mandir and showed him to the idol of god. "Jai jai.. Mannu, aren't you a good boy?" she was crying. Separation was itself killing her and now when she realised she loved him it was even more difficult to bear the pain." You must understand Mannu,We cannot go back to Doctersaab..."

"Why?".

She heard a stern voice and to her surprise it was her Dr.saab standing at the entrance. She couldn't face him. She was scared as well as guilty for leaving haveli without informing anyone.His eyes welled up with tears when he saw them both safely. He forgot to take the mobile along with him which he put on the stairs. He came back fo collect it back but he got the most valuable people back in his life.

He slowly walked upto her and she stood like a statue. She couldnt meet her eyes with him.

"what do you think of yourself? Huh.. You think you are superwoman and what a thought!!... by leaving haveli you will protect us.." he asked but in a low tone as he dint want to create scene."You know what..  you gave him a very good hint that we are important to you and actually he can harm us to blackmail you anytime. I never thought you will do such foolish thing Ganga. The very first day I came to you and you lied. Your lost looks and weird behaviour always planted a doubt in my mind that something is wrong and I rubbed off the thought.. I was fool..." she looked at him and her eyes were welled up with tears. She supressed all this sadness and fear since few weeks and now she felt peaceful, in his taunts she could only find his concern and care towards her and Mannu. Respect for him doubled and folded in her heart.

He stopped and felt happy that she felt hurt when he himself acknowledged him as a fool. To change her mood he passed the good news may the best news.

"Ratan singh is in jail." he said.

Her eyes widened in surprise. She hugged Mannu tighter and kissed him on his fore-head. Finally her son is safe now. As a mother all the promises she made to her son will be fulfilled. The reason behind this is standing in front of her, the person she is madly in love. She folded her hands and thanked him and asked Mannu to thank his dost.

"Mannu.. Say Thank you" she told to Mannu.

"Ahaa No sorry and No thank you between us.. We are pakka dost, aren't we Mannu?" jagya said with a lone tear rolling down from his eyes.The little kid's happiness had no bounds when he saw his friend. As usual he strectched himself and held Jagya's collar and started to play with its button. Jagya smiled, he was happy too. He was literally scared when he realized Ganga and Mannu were missing, loads of scary thoughts disturbed him but now when he saw them safe he felt relieved.

Ganga looked at the adorable two and cursed herself for separating both. They are meant to be together and it is once again proved. She was happy to see them both but a small fear entered her mind," What should I answer all of them if I go back?" her face went down. She was scanning ground and looked lost.

He looked at her and observed that something was bothering her. He very well knew what it was...

"Ganga, I will take care of everything.. You don't worry. You just come with me to Haveli now." he said sincerely.

"No!" she pouted.He looked disappointed. But then she knew he is not going to allow her to stay here. She felt some difference at his gaze, it had something more than disappointment."Dr.saab is hurt. Why is he hurt if I dont come back. Ratan is in Jail and now there is no one to harm me.. but why is he insisting to come to haveli.." She snapped out of the thoughts and thought she was overthinking. She thought that Mannu was most important  to her Dr.saab hence he was calling back. If there is something which she could give him in return of help is giving him his friend back so she agreed.

"par.. Maajisaa.. Aur Kakisaa" her gaze lowered when she thought of sumi. Sumi always treated Ganga as a guest and never a member of family while the rest always treata her lovingly.

"Ganga please keep faith in me.. " he said looking deeply into her eyes. She had no choice except to agree.

All this was witnessed by the old man, the pandit. Ganga went to take blessings near him.

"Beta, you reminded me of my daughter. I was helpless father then but now you are also like my daughter so promise me if you have any problem never hesitate to approach me. But looking at the man.." he stopped and inquire, "Is he the Dr.saheb you told me who helped you to come out of all the dangers?".
Ganga nodded." He will never let any harm to reach you and your child."

She took his blessings and reached the car. Jagya was waiting for them outside. He called home and informed that he found Ganga. All were extremely happy. Especially sumi. Sumi was moved when she got to know Ganga left haveli and put herself into danger just to protect them. She vowed to treat her as a family member.

She and Mannu sat in the back seat and Jagya started the car. He started doing his favorite habit to stare at the duo. Ganga felt restless.. The man she is in.love with is just in front of her, She decided not to confess her feelings to anyone and this is so difficult for anyone. The pandit words were not leaving her mind.She just needed to calm her mind and she unknowingly looked at the rear mirror to see a glimpse of his face. It is when he was caught.
He was continuously staring at her beautiful deep eyes.

He has no answer if she asks him why he is staring at her and at the same time Ganga was also tensed whether he takes all this in a wrong way. So she started to give some excuse meanwhile Jagya thought that she was about to question him..

Ganga: woh..

Jagya  : Woh I was checking whether Mannu master is comfortable or not.

Ganga: Dr.saab I wanted to ask how did you got hold of that devil.

Jagya : That was so easy, I saw the gift box under the bed.. The recent celebration was Mannu's Birthday, so it must be someone from Nandu's friends. Remember Nandu was saying that one of his friend showed off huge pocket money when sanchi came to invite us to udaipur. I doubted and when few questions were asked to the boy, I concluded he was in a nearby village,I took the help of police and arrested him.

Ganga: But Dr.saab why you took this much risk. You almost put your life in danger just for us. I left Haveli because I never wanted the family who helped me to be in danger.

Jagya : Ganga.. what should have I done? Tell me.. You both became a part of our family now Ganga. The kid in your lap is like an angel for all of us and you are just like me to all of them. I dint take this step foolishly, I know what I am doing and I clearly now my life could have been danger, but for you both I can do anything and I can also risk my life..

Ganga din't speak a word. There was deep silence after the last few words she heard from him. Jagya was carried away by his emotional state then and he thanked the stars that atleast he controlled his feelings for her then orelse he would have blurted everything neat and clear how much he is in love with her.

Edited by sush_ - 9 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Awesome update Loved reading it 

sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra08

Awesome update Loved reading it 

thanks sid๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
madhavimanish32 thumbnail