Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SweetEtika-

hey are you on pottermore?

Actually I made an account on pottormore after learning about it from potterheads here ( they were talking about brewing potions & their skills..and I thought they were just being crazy potterheads but turns out u can brew potions & more on pottermore), so i made an account there.. but the tragedy is , i forgot my password right after i made the account....so the only time i logged in was when i made account.. 😆

Originally posted by: iluvOriginals

Both +effort+thinking+ love😉

Almas added "love" later...😆 guilty of editing...😆
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Actually I made an account on pottormore after learning about it from potterheads here ( they were talking about brewing potions & their skills..and I thought they were just being crazy potterheads but turns out u can brew potions & more on pottermore), so i made an account there.. but the tragedy is , i forgot my password right after i made the account....so the only time i logged in was when i made account..😆

hmm you can change the password na

Originally posted by: -SweetEtika-

hmm you can change the password na

I tried..but couldnt..i thought it will send the link to my email or something..but nothing happened..anyways, i can always create a new account..😃
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^ yes it happened with me too..it sends the password recovery link to one's registered email id.(so u should know which one you entered lol). Also, at times it goes into Spam, so make sure to check that too, just in case.
who's giving out the next riddle?
i see some of the old members have not yet debuted...come on hurry up..this thread is not far from ending,,,surely u dont want a DUCK sitting on your entry on first page!!😉😆 imagine how embarrassing it would be!😈 so chalo now...quick...

the new members can also try developing their skills here... :) im sure u'll enjoy it yourself!!
Riddle :
Usually a villain in the world of muggle fantasy,
It doesn't take me long to kill,defend or cook up a delicacy.
Among muggles, my counterpart enjoys a diametrically opposite reputation,
And for the same reason, the tragic heroine was affronted by my name's mere mention.
The tragic hero's attempts backfired, it was funny & pathetic as you did see,
Yet the tragic heroine went on to become one of the cherished one's among my kind, and that too was seen.

Men are still considered the protector & provider owing to their physical power in the muggle world,
Its funny how my kind can defy the logic of physical power & gender roles in the magical world.

P.S- this riddle is inspired by observations in our world & JKR's magical world..its something that has fascinated me ever since i read the books, so if anyone has noted down a similar kind of observation, it will be a very very easy riddle to solve..and also the last two lines are such a give-away 😒..anyways, have fun guessing !..😊
Lumos thumbnail
it is Remus Lupin?

second guess: Dobby...
the only tragic hero/heroine that comes to my mind are Remus and Nymphadora...

Originally posted by: Lumos

it is Remus Lupin?

second guess: Dobby...
the only tragic hero/heroine that comes to my mind are Remus and Nymphadora...

Nope ..its not dobby, Remus or tonks either..

Anymore guesses?
Lumos thumbnail

oops..sorry it cant be witch...its villain and not a vamp n the riddle..just realised...

wizards? but no they arent villains...so could be sorcerer?

hmm could be elves too?

The answer is "witch"... ⭐️

P.S.. a Villain is defined as :

1.  (in a film, novel, or play) a character whose evil actions or motives are important to the plot.

2. the person or thing responsible for specified problems, harm, or damage..

So not only is the term "Villain" gender-non-specific (unisex) ,it can be used for any living or non living thing as well...