Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shifra_shaq thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

hi all..!! Rosi cannot post so its me Shifra posting this time πŸ˜Š reading your comments is such a pleasure. thankyou all.

Never let you go update 33

So finally the ship is landing...!!! I hope the journey was good. This is going to be a looong update. Hope you guys don't sleep away.

HAPPY READING...!!!

"Priya" he called her slowly. He was able to feel her nod in his chest. "shall we eat?" he asked. "I don't feel like having anything" she said. "you have to eat, else you will fall sick" he said. she hugged him more tightly. "I don't need anything please" she said. "Ok ok, then you have to take milk" he said. she looked at him with her eyes wide open "No milk, we can have dinner" she said. he saw the half dried tears in her eyes. He wiped them with his thumb "that's good" he said. he led her out of the dance floor. They had their dinner without talking much. "Ram I just want to see the all places once again please" she said as they made their way back to the rooms. He looked at her. he wanted to tell the same. He nodded. They walked through the ship. Each and every place which held the memories of both of them. Both of them where drowned in their own remembrance. They shared a smile now and then looking at each other.

She was sitting in one of the bench in the deck, he was talking in his phone about something, throwing glances at her now and then. she was facing the seas, lost in her thought. He cut his call and went to her. gently nudging her "Shall we go, its late Priya" he said. she pointed him to sit beside her. he sat close to her  and threw his arm around her pulling her to him. an unusual sorrow filling both their hearts. "I really cant believe this is ending" she spoke first. He knew she was really worried about this. He smiled "actually I am happy it is" he said. she looked at him "are you serious?" she asked. he looked back at her "yes ofcourse I am happy, I am really waiting, to take you home, show you our room, introduce you to my partners, and then" he stopped. "what?" she asked "I think you should remember I was telling about a honeymoon after our return there" he said. she smiled "impossible you are Ram" she said. "so once we go there its going to be more interesting, so I am not worried" he said. "Ram I know you are trying to cheer me up" she said. he nodded negative "No I am not, this is what I feel" he said. she looked at his eyes, which assured that more beautiful days are about to come. She smiled "why you always win my heart?" she asked. he came near her ears "because its mine woman" he whispered. She blushed "yes it is" she said. "ok shall we leave now, and no more worries" he said. she nodded. He held her hand as they walked to the room.

Ram threw himself in the bed, without changing his attire. He looked at her who was already in her casuals and moving here and there packing their stuffs. "Ram change and then sleep" she said. "I feel tired Priya" he said. "Baby please, the dress will be ruined" she said. she came and sat beside him, ruffling his hair "what makes you so tired?" she asked. "you always make me walk so much yaar" he said. she laughed "I am sorry, but now change your dress and then sleep please" she said. seeing her face, a broad grin came over his face. He got up, placing a peck on her cheek left to change.

Priya scanned the room to see whether all their stuffs where packed. She opened the cupboards and drawers to check once again. Being satisfied with her packing she went up to the bed. she didn't know what she had to do next. She hasn't informed anyone in CERN and neither Ram didn't speak anything about this. She was supposed to be in CERN in three days. She remembered his word to trust him. she looked at him. He was sleeping, just like a kid. She smiled seeing him sleeping peacefully. She could do anything for this man, who was ready to do anything for her. Closing her eyes she prayed silently that happiness should always prevail in their life. she slipped herself under the duvet. He was instantly able to sense her presence. He cuddled up to her, hugging her to him. she pressed a feathery kiss on his forehead "love you Ram" she whispered "I love you too" he said in a sleepy tone. She closed her eyes, with smile plastered on her face. This was going to be their last night of this journey.

The suns rays hit his face directly. He hid his face in the crook of her neck. Then he realized it was not the sun that was disturbing him, but the bang in the door. He opened his eyes slowly, to see his beautiful wife sleeping beside him. a smile crossed his face. He moved out of the bed and opened the door. It was Kevin. "sir we will be landing in an hour, so I thought to just inform you" he said. "thanks Kevin, whats the time now" Ram asked "sir its around 10:30" that s why I came to wake you up" he said "God, thanks a lot Kevin, we will be there" saying he closed the door. He looked at her, she was in deep sleep. He went to take shower. He wore a normal purple shirt and black pant. He sat beside her and tucked the strand of hair that hid her face. With his long fingertips he stroked her cheeks lightly. Her lips curled into a smile "Ram, let me sleep" she said. "Its late honey, we will be landing soon" he said. she opened her eyes and looked at him dreamily. Moving closer she hugged him "Good morning Ram" she said. he stroked her hair "very Good morning Mrs.Kapoor, now if your not getting into the washroom, then I have to make sure that you take a bath" he said. she smiled "I don't care" she said. he laughed "Its really later darling, once we reach you can sleep" he said. she gave a small nod. And got out of the bed. he held her wrist "you forgot" he said. "what?" she asked. "Morning kissie" he said. she turned crimson red "No" she protested. He got up and cupped her face in his palms, gently pressed his lips to hers and then on her forehead "there, now go and get ready lazybones" he said. she smiled and left  to change.

Priya was in her white skirt and a black top, looking elegant. They both stood in the deck waiting for the ship to come to the final halt. Ram was talking to Captain Mark and Priya was talking to the small boy who was giving her a chocolate. Priya kissed the boy bye and told his parents to stay in touch. Finally THE ARMOR ship which carried thousands of passenger for the three months trip came to halt. People were flocked to receive the people coming. Ram and Priya waited for the crowd to disperse.

Ram possessively held Priya through her waist as they made their way down ship. Their parents were waiting for them which huge smile in their face. Ram went and hugged his mother "Ram you seem much younger and glowing, what did Priya do to you" his mom asked kissing his cheek "mom don't get started now" he said, Priya went to her dad. "Dad how come you came here from CERN" she asked "Cant I come to see my daughter?" her dad asked. "No dad I am really so happy to see you here" she said. "Its so nice to see you both like this, happily married" his mom said making both of them blush "come you guys must be tired lets go home" her dad suggested. They nodded. "hello Kevin" his mom greeted Kevin who was coming behind them "OMG..!! is this the girl you told me" she asked. Kevin nodded and introduced Hannah to her.  Priya saw Ram whispering something to his mother. His mom punched his tummy and nodded a yes. Priya was about to enter the car when he held her wrist "Patience, we are going in another car" he said. she looked at him surprised. "I will be driving" he added with a smile, that sent her heart racing. "Ok mom, and uncle we will see you soon" he said and waved to them. Once their car was out of sight he turned towards her "Shall we leave" he asked extending his hand. She nodded. He led her to the black BMW which stood with all its glory. He opened the front door for her and made sure she was comfortable. Then he slipped to the driver seat "You wanted to do this right" he asked. she nodded smiling. he ignited the engine and drove away. She turned to take one last glance at the ship which stood with all its beauty.

He took the longest road to home, so that it turned to a long ride. He turned on the stereo. She was looking out through the window. It started raining lightly. She turned to seem him staring at her "No playing in rain" he said before she could ask for. She made a face and folded her hand. She was able to feel his warm touch in her hands. She turned to see him smiling "okay, no playing but how about some tea" he asked. she smiled "that would be fine" he said. he parked the car near the road and opened the door for her. it was small tea stall. She was surprised that Ram halted in such a place. "I know you like this" he whispered as he came behind her and opening an umbrella. she jumped hearing his voice from behind "Ram you scared me" she said. "sorry darling, shall we go" he said. "Ram there no need for umbrella" she protested. "sorry I cant listen to you in this" he said and led her under a roof in front of the stall.

they ordered for two tea and sat on the bench in front of the stall. He hugged her to him as she shivered a bit in the cold. They got their tea. He was admiring her sipping the tea and enjoying herself. The weather was pleasant, raining lightly. "Ram how you know, that I like this" she asked. he was fighting hard not to laugh. "whats it?" she demanded. "nothing its just that once you were telling your sleep about this" he said. "what?" she asked stunned "yes you said you wanted to go on a ride, on a rainy weather and have a cup of tea" hhe said. "but I didn't plan anything, God sent rain and I utilized it" he added. "do I talk so much in my sleep" she asked innocently "I wish you talk more" he said. she smiled "Its really embarrassing" she said. "Priya I have told you already that there is nothing called embarrassing between us" he said. she nodded.  Once they finished Ram made her sit in her seat and came back to his driver seat. He took his handcloth and wiped the stain of tea that was over lips. She smiled at him. he kissed her forehead "ready to go to home" he asked. she nodded and moved closer to him, to rest her head in his shoulders.

she looked at the massive gates of the Mansion that stood in front of her. he drove the car slowly for her to get a good look of the garden in the front. He stopped the car in front of the door. He opened the door for her. she got down to look at the stunning white building in front of her. "Shall we" he asked. he took her hand and led her in. their parents were ready to greet them in. after taking blessings from both of them. They sat on the living room to have a small talk about the trip. Priya was showing the pictures she clicked in her phone to his mother. Ram and her father were discussing something very silently. "Ma,I will show her around the house" he said. "I will take her around you can be with here" his mom said "no" Ram said immediately "I mean, you don't need to strain mom, I will take here" he said and came near Priya "Ram cant you just tell that you want to her alone with you" his mom teased "Mom please, comeon Priya" he snatched her hand and took her in.

he patiently showed her all the rooms of the house never leaving her hand for a second. "Now at last, this will be our room" he said with a smile in his face. He opened the wooden doors of the room and led her in. she looked at the nig room in front of her. the room was spacious, it had a big king-sized bed in the centre with green covering, that hung from above. A couch on a corner of the room, a dressing table by the side of the bed. a huge portrait of them, dancing in their wedding costume hung above the bed. the other pictures in the room carried only him. near the plasma TV there were two big shelves. One stacked with books and another with CD's. A door on the left probably the washroom she thought. And another glass door on the right. She walked towards it and he walked behind her. she opened it to find a mini garden. She knew he liked gardening. A small path led from the garden to a swimming pool. The place looked so beautiful. Whoever was the architect she wanted to praise them. She turned to him "Your room is the best in the house" she said. "Our room" he corrected. She smiled "HA our room" she said. "Priya I need you to do something" he said. she nodded "I wanted to do all the changes you want in this room, I don't want any picture where I am all alone, I want you to be there" he said. "Okay I will" she said. he held her by her shoulders "You like it here right?" he asked his voice filled with concern. She hugged him playing with the buttons of his shirt "I like it wherever you are" she said. he hugged her tightly "I am not going anywhere" he said.

they came down for lunch. "Ram, tomorrow night there will be a small party as I told before" his mom said. "Yes mom I remember" he said. "both of your dresses are ready, take nice rest today" her dad said said. both of them nodded. They finished their lunch and retired to their rooms. "Ram half of my things are in CERN" she said as he sat beside her in the couch. "we will get it" he said. "Ram I need to go there once" she said. he looked at her "we will think about that Priya" he said. she nodded. He cupped her face "please Priya just let the reception be over tomorrow, I will give answer to all your questions" he said. she smiled "I trust you Ram" she said. he smiled back  "I will not break your trust" he said, filling the gap he sealed the moment. whenever he kissed she felt a sense of belonging to him. they walked to the garden spending some time there. Priya unpacked the things and Ram helped her. the evening ran fast.

She was playing with his hands, they were cuddled up in the centre of the bed. "Are you missing the cruise?" he asked. "no" she said.  "Are you missing Ram" he asked. she looked at him "yes" she said. "Mmm..., we can meet him" he said. she nodded. He stroked her hair gently "Sleep Priya, tomorrow is going to be hectic" he said. she pressed her cheek to his chest "sing for me Ram" she said. holding her close he started humming her favourite tune. In no time both of them drifted to sleep.

They next day seemed so busy. The house was being decorated and people were moving here and there. all were busy supervising things and Priya was feeling bored. After making some calls, she sat on the couch reading a book. He came inside and saw his wife sitting bored. "will you have lunch with me" he asked. she smiled seeing him holding the tray and standing innocently. She nodded. He sat beside her and filled on plate. He started feeding her slowly "did you feel bored" he asked. "sought of" she said "I am sorry" he said. "Its ok Ram, just one day" she said. he nodded "yes" saying he feed her more. Once she was full he started eating. "Priya take some rest, you have to look dashing in the evening" he said "I don't want to look dashing for everyone" she said. he smiled "Ok, you look gorgeous to me always, ok I will be back in sometime to get ready" saying he kissed her and left the room.

Ram was in a dark blue suit. He was putting his shoes, when he saw her come out of the changing room in a dark blue saree, in perfect contrast too her radiating skin. He hurriedly put his shoes and took his tie and went up to her. standing behind her, she looked at him through the mirror "what?" she asked. "My tie" he said in the most innocent way possible. She turned and took it from him. her fragrance filled his nostrils making it hard for him to breath "your killing me" he said wrapping his hands around her waist. "Ram its done" she said. he kissed her cheeks and winked "yes its done" he said. she blushed and hit his chest. "we will be getting late" she said. he nodded and let her go. Once they were ready he led her out. She took a look at the crowd below from the stairs. The house was full with guest. He held her hand firmly and smiled at her "It will be over soon" he said. she smiled back at him.

he led her down the stair. All the eyes in the room turned to see the lovely couple as they descended down the stairs. Ram led Priya directly to the small stage that was put up. "So I knew all of you are aware about my marriage, and I just want to introduce my wife Priya, Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor, to all of you. Our story is a pretty unique one just like our love for each other. I never knew that life had a purpose to live before I met her, thank you for completing me Priya, I love you. And I want all of you to enjoy the party please" Ram spoke and hugged her. The guests cheered and some came and wished them. Their parents were the most happiest among the whole lot. Ram and Priya started the dance and it was followed by others. Slowly the guests started leaving. They were having their dinner when Kevin came upto Ram "Sir everything is ready" he said. ram nodded and turned to Priya "Priya we are going somewhere, are you ready?" he asked "where Ram?" she asked "just come with me" he said and took her. he signalled his mom something and Priya saw her giving a nod. Ram made her sit on the rear seat as Kevin ignited the engine. "Ram where are we going?" she asked again "A wedding gift" he said. "what, now?" she said "just wait Priya" he said. the travel was not long. "sir we have reached" Kevin said. Ram got down and opened her door. She stepped down. Another car came behind them. She saw their parents getting down. She looked at the place. It was an abandoned area, but she was able to see light coming from a place. Ram held her hand and started walking.

They walked towards the direction of the light. She wasn't sure what was in there. as she neared, she figured it was building. Only the interiors were lit and the outside was dim. "kevin just turn on the lights" Ram said. ram put his hand around her and held her firmly as if she was about to faint. Her dad stood next to her. "you will love it Priya, your lucky to have a man like him" he said caressing her hair. Priya was confused. She knew she was lucky to have him. as the lights came, she saw the exterior of the building which was exactly in the shape of a big cube. She read the letters in the front of the entrance and her jaw dropped. She turned to see Ram grinning broadly "you like it" he asked. "you built... me... a... lab!!!!!!!" she stammered. "its my duty" he said. "Ram there's really no need" he stopped her placing his finger on her lips "I want you continue your research, I talked to your dad and he said that your ideas have the ability to push the boundaries of science to another territory. I want to be your support and see you raise up, not snatch your dreams from you. this is what I can do" he said. she fought her tears hardly "sshh, now don't cry, come and have a look" he said and led her in.

he went to the big steel door in front and inserted a card, a grid lit up asking for a code. He typed it slowly and the doors parted giving way in. chill breeze from the lab hit their faces. It was fully lit. it was big windowless place, fully coated with titanium inside and cement outside. I had a big laboratory room, control room, a research library with books, a experimental room and a big store room. The big place glistened with advanced quantitative euipments.  The library was a small room with two chairs a table and lamps. It had shelves stacked with hundreds of research book. She realized all her belonging from CERN were already here, ready for her to work. She looked at him, who was having his eyes fixed on her. she felt home. She felt she belonged there. the lab smelled exactly the way her lab would. She knew her father would have told him this.

she went to him and hugged him tightly "thank you so much Ram, I have no words, thanks a lot, thanks for loving me so much" she said. "your dad helped me a lot, he said he can publish your results through CERN, I hope this can somehow makeup to your lab" he said. "Its so beautiful Ram, I really love it, thank you" she said. he rubbed her tears off "So now, you have no need to stay away from me" he said as a  film of tear covered his eyes. She raised her feet and kissed his lips lightly. "what did I do to get you Ram?" she asked. He rested his forehead on hers "I told you I would never let you go" he said. she smiled. "ahem please remember your parents are present here" his mom's voice interrupted them. They all laughed. Priya went and hugged her dad "thank you papa" and then to his mom "thanks so much ma, I know this is a gift from all the three of you" she said. "Priya, so many years, I wanted Ram to get settled in life and this is nothing compared to that, we just want both of you to happy forever" his mom said and kissed her. "And Priya, I know Kevin has no knowledge about science, but I want him to be with you always as your assistant, as I can trust him wholly" Ram said. Priya smiled "So Kevin is quitting his job?" she asked. kevin smiled "It's a pleasure to work for both of you" he said. "Sir the tickets are ready" he held Ram two tickets. "where are you going Ram?" she asked. "we are going, to swiss next week" he said. "swiss we will meet your friends in CERN, I know you want to see them too and then our honeymoon" he said. "I love you Ram" she said hugging him "I love you to Priya, now we have to leave" he said. she moved herself back realizing everyone was there. they saw their parents going through the equipment's. "Ahh yes, you have a pet robot right, it will be here in a few days" Ram said smiling. "Ohh I missed him so much" Priya said. Ram laughed "Machine girl" he muttered.  "sir I have something for you" Kevin said. "yes Kevin" Ram asked. he held a small book "sir this is as my gift for your marriage, all I can do" he extended it to them. Ram gestured Priya to get it. She opened. It was album, containing all the pictures Kevin clicked in the cruise. "Kevin this is the best gift ever" she said. "I am glad you liked it mam" he said. "thanks a lot Kevin, for capturing the beautiful moments in our life" Ram told him. kevin nodded "Priya we should leave" he gave her the access card "there are two, you will have one and me the next one" he said. she nodded. "mom, uncle shall we leave or you both can stay here" Ram called. They came "whats the hurry to leave home Ram? You have the whole night with her" his mom said. he blushed "mom please" he said as he led her out of the lab.

It was nearly six years since their marriage. It was evening and Priya was in her lab working. Her experiments has produced astonishing results which would alter the whole thinking in the science world. Her intercom phone rang. She picked it up "Mam this is Beth, two people are here to see you" she said. Priya's face lightened. "who are they?" she asked. "Moommaa" shouted the two people in unison. Her husbands husky voice which was over her daughter Rashi's sweet voice. She giggled "Beth don't send them in" she said. she was able to hear Beth laugh "Mooommaaa" the sound was louder this time "okay Beth I am convince now" she said and hung the phone smiling. she kept the things back in place. From today she wouldn't be working as her daughters summer vacations were starting. It was their routine to fly to tour now and then. Ram made it a point to take them for a long tour once on three months. This time he never opened up what was the plan, but said her it was long trip. Last night she pestered, begged even seduced him to let out where they were going, but he was stubborn. Rams business was flourishing more than before, he considered them both as his lucky charm. Six years their love has increased so much, there were fights but as they promised it never lasted more than a minute. It was always Ram who apologized first. She heard the doors open and turned to see the two faces for whom she lived in this world. Her 4 year old daughter Rashi, in her tiny white skirt and green top, just a perfect mixture of them both, cutely ran into her arm "Mooomaa," she said. Priya kissed her on her cheeks. Ram came behind her and removed her lab coat and placed a quick kiss on her neck. Immediately she shivered. "I love you honey" he whispered in her ears. So many years, but nothing changed between them. It seemed like they were just married but they had a kid now. She blushed "I love you too" she whispered, he looked handsome in his white suit, after so many years still she couldn't help starring at him when he smiled.  "I love you to momma" Rashi said. "Baby, mom loves both of you" Priya said as they both kissed her cheeks. "Ok we are leaving for coffee and I will tell you guys were we are going" he said. Priya looked at him. "wait for a while" he winked at her. "Mam, I closed everything, the lab is ready to close" Kevin said as he entered in. "thanks Kevin, we are leaving" Ram said and took Rashi with him. they locked the lab. As they walked to the car Priya and Rashi ran fast. "slowly angels" Ram smiled seeing them. Rashi ran first and sat on the seat opposite to the drivers one. "mom you lost" she said. "Ram please I cant sit back" Priya complained him. "Princess momma is looking pity, why don't you go back or sit on her lap" he suggested. "I will sit on her lap, I cant sit behind" Rashi protested. Priya got in and she cuddled into her lap. They stopped in a caf to have some coffee.

As they had their coffee, both the mom and kid looked at their dad eagerly to say the place for their vacation. Priya knew it was someplace which was going to be romantic. Despite having their kid Ram was very clever in making all their trips romantic as always. "Ok this time we are going on a long trip, a very long trip, I am sure both of you will enjoy it loads" he said slowly. "tell it na Ram, don't over act" Priya said. "Ok we are going on the cruise, it was announced for this year" he said. Priya's heart stopped a while "Ram are you serious, this is awesome" before she could complete "Yuck a ship, what will we do there" Rashi sulked. Both of them laughed. "I am sure you are going to enjoy this baby" Priya tried to cheer her. "mom please, I don't like ships, tell dad this plan is such a bore" she said. "Princess comeon, we have to try everything, this is going to be the best vacation ever, dad is promising you" Ram said. she kept a sad face "Baby you know first time mom saw your dad there. we had so much fun. Its such a beautiful place" Priya tried to convince her "Mom you saw dad in a ship" she asked "Princess its not a small boat, it's a very big one, we will have everything there" Priya told her "Okay" she said half-heartedly. "it will be real fun darling and we will be leaving tomorrow" Ram said and looked at Priya who was miming him a thanks.

After having coffee they had a nice time in the beach. Priya watched them as they played ball. Her phone rang "Dad, how are you?" she asked. "I am fine, Ram told me just now that you guys are going in the cruise again, so revisiting your moments" he teased "Papa please, I am shocked hearing this, but it really feels good" she said. "Ok papa we are in beach I will call you later, love you" saying she cut the call. she saw them walking exhausted towards her. she held them their juice and they sat beside her. "shall we leave I guess packing has to be done" she said. they got up and left to their house. Rashi ran into her granny's arms. "Granny we are going on ship" she said hugging her. "Arrey, that so nice my angel, I am sure it will be fun" she said. "no granny I don't like ships at all" Rashi said. "ahem, but your parents both love ship" she said and winked at Ram. "Granny mom told she met dad there" Rashi said her "Oh your mom told only that, didn't she tell you they fell in love with each other there" his mom asked. "granny then will I fall too?" Rashi asked. his mom laughed "nothing like that, now promise me one thing, not to disturb your parents a lot in the cruise" his mom said. both of them blushed. "Ok I wont, Granny will you help me in my packing?" she said. "Of course, comeon comeon lets pack" saying both of them left into her room.

Priya went to their room, which now held pictures of the three of them everywhere. she felt his breath of her neck, his unique smell attracting her. she turned to see him. he kicked the door close and kissed her urgently. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. "So, ready for the cruise?" he asked breathing on neck. "cant wait" she said playing with the buttons of his shirt "Me too" he said and raised her chin placing a light kiss again on her lips. "but Rashi I don't think she likes it" Priya said. "she is just like us, she will love it in the end" he said. "yes I know" Priya said. "I called Ram's parents and they said me that he is having his holidays so they will be coming for the curise" he said. "Ram really, this is awesome" she said hugging him tightly "yes its while we saw him, and this its going to different isalnds" he said. "Hmmm.." she said listening to the rhythm of his heart. "I promise to make it more romantic than the last one" he said. she looked at him "remember what we discussed the other day?" she asked. he rested his forehead on hers "yes yes, we have to  work hard on that, bringing a sibling to Rashi" he winked. She blushed. "Shall we pack" he asked excitedly. She nodded.

After dinner Priya put Rashi to sleep with great difficulty as she was asking her to cancel the trip. Priya then took her favourite dairy and slipped into the bed. as she was going through the pictures, she felt his hand around her. she rested her head on his chest. "I love to see these picutres" he said. she smiled "I am eager to re-live them" she said. he stroked her hair and placed a feathery kiss on her hair "I love you" he said. she moved closer to him. they sat seeing the pictures that held their old memories.

A black BMW raced to the place where the ship stood majestically. Rashi got of the car and looked at the big ship with no interest in her eyes. "Papa, I don't think we are going to enjoy" she said looking at her dad, who was in his tshirt and shorts, holding her mom and looking at the ship, admiring it. "Papa" she shouted. Ram looked at her "princess I am sure your gonna enjoy this" he said. she made a face. "comeon don't keep your face like that" saying Ram led their way. He smiled warmly at the person who greeted him in the entrance thinking how his life has changed completely...!!!!!

So that's the start of the new journey and the end of this one.

Thanks all for supporting lot..!! this ff I didn't think it would go much..!! do leave feedbacks πŸ˜‰

Hope the end was satisfactory πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

$|-|ifr@

rosinagoor thumbnail
Thank u so much Shifu πŸ€—
I will comment soon
Hope all are like the last part 😊
thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
last part😭
sab achi cheezo ka end kyu ho rha hai
Shifra u nailed it yaaar
over satisfactory end
Rashi she s sooo cute
Ram gifted her a lab
omggss
that was so... I dont know what to say
I was desperately waiting for ur update
infact my sixth sense was telling me that u will update today
But u ll update the last tht my sixth sense didnt predict

Btw welcome to IF
hope u have a lovely time here
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Lovely ending!!
Thanks 4 pm!!!
😊
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update
lovely ending
thanks for pm
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww lovely part n raya were back to their home n love the way ram showed his room to priya n also kk teased them so sweet n

after 6 years they have 4 years old sweet daughter Rashi just like their parents sweet n loving n hope she enjoyed her trip with their parents where they fall in love...

And u r right its nt end but a new beginnng...

Loved the journey of Raya kash mujhe bhi future mein aisa mile thanks for wonderful ff n pls write more if time permits
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm.
what an end to the beautiful saga! The live birds n their cruise memories, the journey is indeed most pleasurable obe it had given meanibg to each other's life. Raya united their by heart n soul.
wow what a beautiful gift, it's really a blessing to have a nice hubby who had taken care of her dreams n desires as well, she wanted to live with science n her life ram, it is made possible, what elsr is required.
It's realky a great reading kapoir mom is so mod mom n her teasing omg I luaghed throughout, also now that sudhir also joined her it's really a bliss, hihihi.
Life is beautiful , can turn into your way if ur family members supoirt yiu, there raya with 6 years completion, and omg they are heading to re live there life again ! Cherish the journey again, I wanna b part of it.
the journey was awesome, thanks for providing beautiful story, ram taking away all her fears, so good to read.
thank you
rampriya7aug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
kyu itni jaldi end kar diya?
.tiNNi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb updt
vry nyc ending...
thnk u sooo much 4pm
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm.  Lovely update and beautiful ending. Thanks to the writer to write a beautiful story and sharing it with us.