Posted: 9 years ago
REMOVED

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 7 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am bit confused with the past  part of the story...one minute she was asking to marry him but later on it turn out to be her dream...then she tell her boa that it was a very bad dream why should she marry him then she goes to work and Arnav think that he saw her after three months... I also do not like hindi dialogue as well...when ever Hindi dialogue come I tend to skip the story...any way concept is good I will read it again 
segad thumbnail
Honest feedback?  to be really honest, i had a difficult time keeping track of the action as there were flashbacks and dream sequences within the flashbacks.  Kind of hard to figure out what was really happening.
Other than that, good chapter
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi faiqa,

read 3 and 4 together. very exciting. the time moves back and fourth, i love that. her dream had me tricked too. it was a lovely dream... she proposes contract marriage. he brings in the word love. and the clauses in the contract... teehee, lovely. i sense a lot of turmoil in the back story. and sneha... new character. complete conundrum. bua ji and khushi's interaction is superb and makes me miss ipk badly.  see you soon.

thiyamappy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm... just read frm chapter 1 , its really interesting story alothough have to understand n read carefully to know the story frm flash back, so many reasons, mysteries and the story is folding with the flow...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Apu.😊

Magnificent update, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was waiting anxiously for this.

A lot has been disclosed here since last time..

Big thing,  Buaji knows some one is threatening her but she did give her the right advice..tell Aranav but it seems she will not tell Aranv and that will create a reason of their rift.

Your flash backs are reminding me of IPK badly , love this part of your story.

She is remembering how Anjali and Naniji became fond of her.How Arnav showed respect to her Buaji .He was totally lost in her and  kissed her .His desires for her are rising since you've mentioned ij the past too, he was fascinated and intoxicated in her while she was saying his name.He likes hearing  his name from her lips.I love this Arnav in your story.He is madly in love and doesn't hide telling her or showing her this side of him and she is opposite of him, want to be away from him.

You really got me with the dream, I was thinking she was actually saying it as that was your teaser .So real it felt till she screamed NO.πŸ˜†

Buaji and her interaction is really sweet.She knows her Sanka devi and her antics.πŸ˜†

Love the part where she is again bumping into his own office and thinks he is some one, can't wait for the next update when he will call her in his office.

Now Aman brought a smile and content but why chopper?

two things 

1- Either Arnav is in a rush to meet Khushi 
2-or he wants to see Khurana asa possible
Edited by MehreenB - 9 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved itc