Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Thnx cute sarun๐Ÿ˜Š
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Very interesting chapter Faiqa. And it was nice and long so lots of story development.

The flashbacks were my favourite.. teri meri dance in a new setting.. his eyes on her. smooth stylish predatory flirty Arnav increasing her dhak dhaks..  The office entry was also great. I really liked how you phrased Khushi's dialogues. Sounded exactly like Khushi from the show. 

Thnx Rhea๐Ÿ˜Š I am so happy you are enjoying it.I love Khushi's dialogue in IPK and her spunky style.Arnav loves that too and giving her dhak is always his speciality๐Ÿ˜†...He always knew the effect he has on her .His anger never effected her .She is te only one who could dare to be in front of him matching his eyes...and he was his true admirer for that...Khushi Kumari Gupta ..how dare she talk to me like that...kal tak main uski baaton se pareshaan tha to aaj mujhe kya ho gaya hai...he always loved her sanak...

Sneha is her cousin.. hmm I usually get confused when new characters which are not from the show get added to the stories, but you have made it full of suspense so I do want to know why she is important. 

She is because she is the witness of Arnav's parents's and her own parents death and the person who caused it.

Their contract is a secret and they had to enact the parts in front of everyone. But Arnav was very much in love with Khushi..and she went away.. now three years later the same voice.. who called her then and now? ooh where is this story going? am very excited to know what unfolds next.

This contact part will be unfold [some of it] in coming update...Happy to see your anticipation

Thanks for the scrap regarding the reply I would have missed it otherwise.

Thnx Rhea, glad you are enjoying it.

You are very welcome and thanks 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshaan

awesum update khushi has reason to marry asr but wat reason he has ?? n who is this fone person n y 3 yrs contract ooppsss soo many questions lol eagerly waiting to read more thx for pm 

Roshan ๐Ÿ˜Š

That pink of yours is beautiful.He must have a reason to accept that proposition of hers.Good point.Why three years contract? hmm interesting part and will be explored in coming chapters.

Thank u

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

Emotional update so sad khushi had to marry asr loved the flash back both are missing each other and both understanding each other thought and silence awesome update thanks for the pm.

Thnx dumas๐Ÿ˜Š

Glad you are enjoying it.Khushi was unlucky or lucky to marry him , that will be told soon...

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thnx Mehr ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love your thoughts over this marriage and separation.
my comments are in between

๐Ÿ˜† over time yes.but my brain is trying to solve this riddle of yours.

Thank you

Faiqa  Appu ,

Happy Ramadan .May Allah bless you with all the blessings and all of your wishes come true.The person like you with kind heart and soul deserves the best.โค๏ธ

soni19sweet thumbnail
โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š first sorry di for late reply
I was busy so
update was awesome
it no,need to be said when its about ur writing
it really create magic
I,loving the storyline
it is not easily to grab which I like the most

present seem horrifying
unrest man searching for,his wife
in mid of which he is getting to know the heart wrenching truth

but then too he is in peace when her face come,in his way

he considered her equal to his may ther
what more needed to prove the depth of love care and respect he has for the girl

but every dark has light of hope behind him
like today he felt her again talking to him lovely

so beautiful at least he came to know her heart is still with him
she too love him miss him
wants to be wth him but cannt
seems something between them is holding there rope of life
separating them

past memory seem like a failure y tale
Prince and princess
u described it so beautifully
and the best part of update
surely make our memory flew back to teri meri
i wished life had continued like that

but who know about the prey that was weaving in face of happiness

who know base and reason of This togetherness is on basis of a revenge and evil planned
did khushi ever told this to arnav

wonder her silence was not reason of there contract marriage

bur Arnav behaviour for newly join employee was not acceptable why he was like that will be interesting to know

and also about person who was eyeing on her

thanks for pm
u really write wonderful

i re. Ur banned will make soon and good one i hope my k
last banner
wow for whom that person who first teached me editing

it will be fun

edited 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘for lovely update
Edited by salooni - 9 years ago
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Roop๐Ÿ‘

Brilliant clue point.

Bravo girl , me like the way you are behind all the clues since from the beginning...

Thnx 

hehehe.๐Ÿ˜†..tarot reader and me the most clumsy one but I am glad you liked my clue.can't wait for tomorrow.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: thiyamappy

thanks for the pm...have missed the first two chapters since this is the first update I recd frm u. will be reading the first chapter ...the story seems very emotional and wld love to read it ๐Ÿ˜Š

thiyamappy๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks dear..take your time ,glad you found it interesting.Sorry for late pm. I'll be prompt

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Super dupper๐Ÿ‘

Very nicely you have captured a lot of confused cells in our bones.โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My eye is settling to the fact that he didn't marry her for three years even your teaser is reflecting that, he just complied with the fact what she provided because she's been asked to marry him so it means she put this contract or terms of it not him , he is in it with full heart.He is so attractive towards her and knows she feels for him strongly and he is not using it either .He just introduced his world to her that how much she means to him.
Their intimate scene, his scream , his call for Ma and getting soothed by Khushi's hallucination, is written so well that you really feel the agony.

Now Khushi is not in less pain either and same person called her again or is it Arnav?

Gallia๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

Hugs for deep thinking in blue...This time you are the only one who read that .I am not going to deny...yes he is in it with his full heart and terms were set by Khushi but how and why , you will see in next two chapters ...She means to him a lot since the first meeting he is spell bounded by her and how that spell changed into his Love and passion ..you will see in THEE YEARS BEFORE...every time...

I am so happy seeing you enjoying the inmate scene and all during Arnav's flash backs...

Purple will be answered in coming two chapters...

Thnx for this lovely comment๐Ÿ˜Š
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akorshi

amazing update...

so someone threatened khushi to marry arnav...
arnav searching khushi like hell...
khushi is now is in deep love with arnav...
update soon... 

Thnx Akorshi๐Ÿ˜Š

Some one has something against one of these two, either Khushi or Arnav and yes did plant a seed of separation among them...but both of these love each other like no one.

Glad you enjoyed it.