Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
isn't it the shot from the day he missed her lying on that chaise as she took forever to come to the bedroom? not a new shot... or... am i wrong. Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hmm.. the shot right at the beginning where she imagined his profile was new for sure I thought... you could be right about when he was looking at her.. not sure

Talk about survival on bread crumps those days... 

Edit: I stand corrected. You are right Indi it was from that day.. I haven't watched post 200 epis much.. so didn't ring many bells.. thanks for brining to notice...and editing my thesis..:)
Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^^

Indus, Horizon...the shots confused me too...but then i consider myself a bachcha when it comes to show details compared to you all so i went along... your piece is so great, H...

(...and he looks so divine๐Ÿ˜†)
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

Beautiful, keen, perceptive thought, H!

The lines you quote are immense in the context - probably as acutely felt by her in his absence, if not more. The desire to cling to and live with his image...mirage as you wonderfully name the sighting...is so wholehearted for her...leaving him no choice but to be as she wants him to be...pushing him to reach his depth of feeling for her...be her lover..

The power of skd i tell you...usskey bina bhi kya jeena..

Wonderfully put Issk..

He was always drenched in cascades of her thoughts.. times spent together... as he would  put it later.. but for her it was a Tsunami hit all of a sudden.. in his absence ...the desire to cling leaving him no choice as you said beautifully..

Her being in that zone of his... his very personal space... where he spent hours/ days/ months hopelessly lost in her thoughts...I felt was very very intimate...
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Indi Brilliant comparison of two phone conversations.Then and Now๐Ÿ‘
The whole episode has right left track till we ave one focus. The brilliant team which gives us moments like this and the moments of Masala Mama, can't believe sometimes .Babli still made some sense to me but not Masala Mama?
How beautifully you have described this man's pure , raw emotions and his vulnerability and difficulty expressing his love for the woman who is everything to him since from the beginning.
Sanaya portrayed Khushi here as a mature woman, walking away from her family, just to meet the need of her man holding him tightly.
Just fabulous and interesting thoughts there.๐Ÿ˜Š

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Hmm.. the shot right at the beginning where she imagined his profile was new for sure I thought... you could be right about when he was looking at her.. not sure

Talk about survival on bread crumps those days... 

Edit: I stand corrected. You are right Indi it was from that day.. I haven't watched post 200 epis much.. so didn't ring many bells.. thanks for brining to notice...and editing my thesis..:)

doesn't matter that shots aren't new... the thoughts you had were beautiful.. and yes dreams do come true... especially khushi ke sapne.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Indi Brilliant comparison of two phone conversations.Then and Now๐Ÿ‘
The whole episode has right left track till we ave one focus. The brilliant team which gives us moments like this and the moments of Masala Mama, can't believe sometimes .Babli still made some sense to me but not Masala Mama?
How beautifully you have described this man's pure , raw emotions and his vulnerability and difficulty expressing his love for the woman who is everything to him since from the beginning.
Sanaya portrayed Khushi here as a mature woman, walking away from her family, just to meet the need of her man holding him tightly.
Just fabulous and interesting thoughts there.๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks, mehreen... ha ha i like that line in pink... really... the same guys... doc jekyll mr hyde teehee.

thanks so much for liking the two phone conversations thoughts.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode-253

Khushi accuses Shyam for stealing the paper. She knows how atrocious and covetous he is! But insidious Shyam plays mind games with her. He tells her, if he would've stolen the paper then why he went to airport to defend her. He pretends that as if he doesn't know anything about the paper. Moreover He recriminates her to play with the paper. He makes Khushi ambiguous by his humbug.

The mystery man with palm tree printed shirt enters the Raizada house in the middle of the night. So far I remember Khushi brought this shirt for Arnav to irritate him.  Coincidently mami was reading horror story that time. She gets a  phone call from her brother who is roaming inside RM. He came to Shantivan, but forgot the address of the house. When mami comes out in the dark living room, she bumps with him. Mami gets delectable to see her brother who supposed to be coming soon, but just arrived. She calls the whole family to meet him. nani calls him by tadka or something. Mami corrects her,  not tadka but masala. Everybody calls him masala mama. Nani introduces him with Payal and Khushi. But masala mama thinks there is no profit of telling, cause he eventually will forget after a while. Masala mama gets a disease to forget things. As usual mami insinuates Payal and Khushi.

Masala mama is the most unwanted and unimportant character of IPK. But I wonder why mami's relatives only visited raizada house!  In this funny moment with masala mama, the most disgusting thing was shyam was ogling khushi lasciviously. I wished to throw chappal on his face. khushi was also feeling uncomfortable in front of his leering look. She gets upset more when masala mama asks her about Arnav. she feels a hollow sensation inside her.

How do Khushi live without Arnav! Her life is so void without him.

Mami shows masala mama his room and warns him not to snore so loud; otherwise everybody will be scared. While passing Babli's room, she sees that her room is dark. She gets surprised at her courage. She goes to her room and she finds the cut picture of Payal in her back pack. She now realizes that Payal didn't turn bhooth but it is babli who made her bhoot.

Khushi changed to her night suit, looking ethereal in white. I wish if Arnav was here to see her, he loves her in white. Later he will compliment her how beautiful she looks in white. But she looks despondent; she lost all her zeal, missing Arnav too much. Her mind is swarming with a chaotic mlange of conflicting and turbulent thought. Though his anger terrifies her, his abomination consternates her, but his pain tugs her heart strings. She knows his care and concern hidden beneath his demeanor.

It's not palpable to her if shyam didn't take the papers then where are the papers? He is not trustworthy also. She somehow has to find those papers and make shyam to tell the truth to Arnav about their relationship.

She finds his used towel on the floor and becomes more upset. She mutters a supplication,

"why did you need to leave? You could have come back home and listen to Shyam. Then you would believe me."

This is her credence that she will make him believe her. She looks at the time, thinking he must be reached London by this time.

Her looks then goes to the chaise lounge where he sleeps. She has completely submerged in Arnav's thought and is surging her memories out dissolved in tears of sadness. She recollects the night of Bali in delhi when both ran to the chaise to sleep there and in the morning her mangalsutra got stuck with the button of his heart. Her trembling hand touches her mangalsutra, the symbol of her marriage, what Arnav put on her neck to make her his own. She is determined to save her marriage.

Khushi lies down on the bed. Her anxious face is devoid of all traces of sleep. The moment of their separation in the airport reverberates in her mind. She had to extricate her hand from his hand. A sharp dart of pain runs through her viens. She turns off the light, tries to sleep. Though in RM they never shared the bed, but she is missing him beside her. Repercussion takes her to GH when they had to share the small bed. She remembers how she clutched his shirt even in her slumber. She now clenches her fist in embroilment; her Arnavji is not here to take her fear away. Oh my Khushi! don't be so dishearten he already believed you without Shyam's explanation.

Akash and Babli are playing. Payal is still upset after the cupboard incident. She tries to  be reticent with them. After Babli bade Akash goodnight, he apologizes Payal for over reacting about the incident. But Payal doesn't want him feel guilty, so she says it's ok. Babli espies them from outside and when she sees things are getting better between them she thinks to intrude. She comes there and tells them that she is scared to sleep alone after the  incident. So she likes to sleep with them. Akash willingly makes her sleep in between them. He starts to tell her bed time stories. But Payal is still cogitating about Babli. She is incredulous, why she is trying to let her down.

"khushi...khushi..."

The crescendo of Arnav's call makes Khushi wake up from her sleep. She gets up in disoriented state. She walks across the room and steps on some scattered pearls. "moti" she is surprised to see the pearls there. These are the pearls from her dori. She recollects their first meeting when he tore the pearl dori from her blouse. Those pristine pearls signify a lot. Those were not simple pearl but her dignity. He sure tired to annihilated her dignity, but he couldn't do it. Keeping those pearls with him, Arnav protected her dignity and later by giving her the pearls in a string he gave back her dignity.

She is now in a deserted room, where the sheer curtains are fluttering in the wind AND her hair is flying around in a silken halo.

"khushi...khushi...khushi"  Arnav's incessant call is resonating in the air. How mellifluous her name is sounding from his dipped, sexy voice. She finds the mannat ki chabi there.

"aapki mannat ki chabi gir gayi." she remembers their second meeting in Dargah, where she picked his key. She treasured this key for a long time, like the way he treasured her pearls and her anklet. This key was actually the link of their unison.

"arnavji kaha hai aap, iss tarah se app nahi ja sakte hai... you just can't leave without listening to me."

She is also fluttering like a stranded ship, adrift in a turbulent ocean, where she can't be saved.  The air around her shudders with intense, pure, unadulterated grief. Where is Arnav! His khushi khushi call is deranging her, make her succumbing in a dark abyss. She then finds her anklet on the floor. Again his call "Khushi" what gradually diminishes in the air. She is in an impasse, whirling in a vortex of turbulence.

"Arnavji" khushi wakes up from her sleep in a jolt, still in the trance of her tumultuous dream. Her heart is hammering away against her ribcage.
The moti. The mannat ki chabi, where are you arnavji? She is suddenly encompassed by a sensation of dj vu. A true lover instinct is telling her that Arnav is in peril. She is aghast in premonition. She looks at the clock what strikes three now. She thinks he must've reached by this time. But why he didn't call to let them know about his arrival? She thinks to call him. But she is repugnant also. She needs to ask someone in the house before calling him. It also won't be right to ask anybody in this late hour of night. Everybody will get tensed, especially di.

Oh yeah di is sleeping peacefully in her room without confirming the news of her brother's arrival in a foreign country, the brother who can even sacrifice his life for her. My heart ached painfully for the lonely man again, nobody even bothers he reaches to his destination safe and sound or not. But I'm also happy that he got his Khushi, who is not only concerned, disquiet and restless for him, but dying in every second with tension.  Now I can understand wife is much caring than sister. Or moreover whose wife is an angel like Khushi, who loves her husband more than her life.

Khushi scurries down in the dark staircase and gets bumps with a flower vase. All the family members wake up at the shrill sound of the object. Khushi tells them in panic voice that Arnav's phone is not reachable and she is tizzy. Nani also looks tensed; she asks Akash what is the time of Arnav's arrival in London. Mami also tries to pacify Khushi, he must not getting network. Akash tells her that Arnav perhaps is in the flight and his phone must've switched off. He tells Payal to make Khushi sits in the living area.

Finally Arnav's beloved sister comes there to know why there is so much hue Mami says Khushi is tensed for Arnav and she wants to make phati saree realized that Arnav has gone to London, not Luchnow, so it will take time to reach there. When they were trying to comfort Khushi, her phone beeps with a message,

"reached London, battery low, call later."

Khushi gets relieved to get his message.

Rather calling his di, he messaged Khushi! this thought came in Khushi's mind later, what confirmed her that Arnav sure was in danger.

plz ignore typos and mistakes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQeds5rd44g[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQeds5rd44g

credit goes to the maker.

gifs credit goes to tumblr

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Hey guys,
how are you all?
My AD has become too hectic. so can't come to the thread that much. But I'm trying to reply the PM. And also trying to catch up my reviews. Though I didn't PM you guys my last few takes. But i saw some alreay read. So thanks in advance.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
A woman named Sheena makes very good Arshi vms. I requested her to make a VM with one of my most favorite song.
Plz do watch. I just love this song and after IPK happened I always imagined Arnav and Khushi with this song.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0XQjTlD7sE[/YOUTUBE]