Only one to go
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: radhu-taarey
i wish pragya to go to tour with her students and abhi also come there n they both lost somewhere n have some moments
hi guys I just want to ask all of u how can I chat with all of you. As I am a new member I have created my i.d. but don't know how to chat with u regarding the show. can anybody can guide me. Btw I am a huge fan of shabbir ahluwalia that's why I religiously watch this show. In today's show I just want to say shabbir oops Abhi just nailed it guys. I feel so sorry for pragya lets see what is in the store in future episodes
Hello friends Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread Please remember to follow the rules posted in the Forum
Celebrating 12 years of Kumkum Bhagya https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2044401727479390335?s=20
Kumkum Bhagya actress Sanchita Ugale dies by suicide, hours after posting on Instagram....
1.3k