Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SidFC

Watched the scene and I loved it so much The way he grabbed her hamd and pulled her closer ☺️ This guy is so so so hot! Ge speaks with his eyes. I didnt even concentrate on what he was saying because I was lost in his eyes ☺️
Intense Baldev ❤️

And one more thing, isn't it amazing how CVs know exactly the kind of scenes we like. They never give us cheesy romance 😆 We have always got intense scenes ☺️

Baldev can never do typical and cheesy romance! 😆
His romance will always be cute, intense and passionate and straight from heart.
Like yesterday... kuch ghuma fira ke nahi bola.
He said everything wat was there in his heart without even realising that he actually confessed his feelings indirectly!

Aur iski eyes ke baare me jitna bolun utna kam hai.
I was also literally lost in his eyes!
Mereko bhi Baldev chahiye! 😔
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinkinikki

He did say sorry and for a guy like that its a huge thing. After watching though I did think that veera has never actually apologised to him for the crap she did. That is a scene I would've liked to see. Maybe while in poland they will discuss previous events and she may bring it up ( highly unlikely though)

exactly. even I was surprised that he actually apologized.
I knw he acted a bit irresponsible to take Veera away with him but he didnt intend to mess up her work.
His heart was feeling heavy becoz Veera was upset.
And for him her happiness is the only thing that matters... so he will always be there for her to help her achieve her dad's dreams!
Got to love this guy ❤️
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Bidzie_

Im speechless this time for real

Vishal Vashishtha is extraordinary! He's magic *sigh*His eyes, his voice - everything is dreamy
And I love when the camera focuses on his face completely during such intense scenes!
Have watched it for nth times and continuing to do so ❤️

Vishal is AMAZING bas!!
Intense scenes are his forte and he performs them with so much perfection!
Hie eyes, the way he looks at Veera with pure passion, his voice modulation wen pouring his heart out, everything is just perfect! 👏
Baldev is lot more than just an entertainer.
He's such a passionate lover for whom his love is his universe!
Im sure we wld get more scenes like this in Poland too!
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

☺️Vishal's eyes..his intense face..that voice☺️..im so dead..this guy is enough to drive a girl crazy..talent ki dukaan he ye ladka..MASHALLAH...the intensity and passion in veeba scenes is because of him..he can lift any simple scene into a highly intense scene👏...brilliant

And i love it when the camera is zoomed on him..making his facial features stand out prominent...droolworthy☺️

P.S whenever they zoom on vishal i request cvs to not d the same with digs...her pink lipstick makes her look so dark and doesn't go well with vishal's flour white skin

Cameraman ko bhi pata hai ki kya cheez hai Baldev!
Thats why they focus on his face everytime in intense scenes.
And thanks to that his eyes are much more clear and I get just lost in them!
Dunno how does Veera control herself?!
Becoz I wldnt have been able to do that ☺️
She's a tubelight in these things! 😆
And yes even I hate her pink lipstick 🤢
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Tonight's VeeBa scene ranks up there among the best, I loved it! Vishal seriously hats off, the way he brings the intensity and depth to his eyes you just feel like you are looking into his soul when he talks to Veera. I cannot wait for the Poland track!
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Baldev Singh jaisa munda laakar do koi mujhe 😒 Those eyes. That intensity. So passionate ☺️
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Tonight's VeeBa scene ranks up there among the best, I loved it! Vishal seriously hats off, the way he brings the intensity and depth to his eyes you just feel like you are looking into his soul when he talks to Veera. I cannot wait for the Poland track!

Vishal is outstanding!
He lives Baldev... so much that u can feel wats there in his heart just by looking inti his gorgeous and damn expressive eyes! ❤️
The scene was wonderful becoz it was actually an indirect confession of his feelings for Veera.
Saying I love you is just a formality.
Actual love confession means a lot more that just a mere formality!
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The scene was really awesome.
Baldev's intensity makes veera speechless.
I liked everything in the scene except Di's make up..
I want more such scenes in Poland.

Waise VeeBa fans have king size heart... Ek-adhaa VeeBa scene dedo pure episode me. Usi khushi me bichare baki Sara kachra bardasht kar lete hai Aur maaf bhi kar dete hai 😆
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherryberry293

The scene was really awesome.
Baldev's intensity makes veera speechless.
I liked everything in the scene except Di's make up..
I want more such scenes in Poland.

Waise VeeBa fans have king size heart... Ek-adhaa VeeBa scene dedo pure episode me. Usi khushi me bichare baki Sara kachra bardasht kar lete hai Aur maaf bhi kar dete hai 😆

Woh toh hai hi... aur woh bhi tab jab aise scenes tab milte hain wen we least expect it! 😆
Upar se aadat nahi to see VeeBa scenes more than 5 minutes! 😛
Actually uss chote se scene ka itna impact hota hai that we go on gushing and gushing over it and forget the rest of the epi!
Toh socho agar poore epi me hi VeeBa mile toh kya hoga