Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 18/06/2014 Promise

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Firstly I am really very sorry for the delay in WU, as it is was raining in my city, the network is a mess.
And secondly I am really enjoying giving WU's first time, a track that has completely caught my attention and I am truly loving, enjoying, adoring it. Thanks CV's
But with happiness there's also a sad part, I mean if this is Adi Shakti's Maya how come everyone is recognizing it. OK I can understand that if Mahadev recognizes as they both are Ardhanarishwar, but Narad... I conclude here

Originally posted by: kalyani_shiva

Firstly I am really very sorry for the delay in WU, as it is was raining in my city, the network is a mess.

And secondly I am really enjoying giving WU's first time, a track that has completely caught my attention and I am truly loving, enjoying, adoring it. Thanks CV's
But with happiness there's also a sad part, I mean if this is Adi Shakti's Maya how come everyone is recognizing it. OK I can understand that if Mahadev recognizes as they both are Ardhanarishwar, but Narad... I conclude here

Thanks 4 the WU !.. ðŸ˜Š

I too I am glad that u r enjoying doing WUs!.. it is a coincidence that such an interesting track happened right after u decided to shoulder the responsibility of doing WUs along with other members..

And yes, while the Shiv-Shakthi track after a LONG time is refreshing , it is painful to c how the show is portraying Adi Shakthi's Maya..however, Mansa track & especially the actress playing Mansa is really good..😊
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
^ With great work comes great responsibility, and I like giving WU's.. it improves you a lot on writing.
I wanted to do for Mahabharata but since spots are full, I feel sad.
Now coming to the track, with +ve there are always -ve, but lets hope for the best... I am really liking MohAsi
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The current track is truly interesting...
Thank you for the write up...
Really appreciate...
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyani_shiva

Thanks for the WU. U r doing a great job.

@bold   :   exactly.  And I shall not comment further, as I am studiously ignoring the track.

I don't know if we are allowed to ask here, if not let me know and I shall edit this post.
From the pictures below your posts, it seems you are a fan of the Castle series or of Nathan & Stana, which I suppose is one and the same thing. Sorry I am rambling.  Is there a forum in IF for Castle and other English shows too?

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for WU...
Sunitashri thumbnail
The last two epi's have made the show rocking again. Feels like glorious days are back of the show. Infact yesterday I was hating anything that was disturbing Bheelni Mahadev wanted the whole epi focus on them.