4 shots on Ragna:)mystery of kids..(4thshot n climax ~updated 30/6/14) - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

PART3.2:

Raghav is taking bath thinking about kalpi..he is silently crying under the shower..kalpi heard those sighs and got scared and thinks..what did I do..raghav is there here what if he sees me like..what he will think about me..she tries to go..raghav observes this time..and wraps a towel and comes and sees her..kalpi turns her face..

Raghav:kalpi u can see me..i wrapped towel..now show me ur beautiful face..

Kalpi:raghav I donno that u were here..sorry.

Raghav:kyu sorry..u are my wife..acording to me..u have all the rights to enter anywhere anytime..

Kalpi:but we are not married legally raghav..1 year we shouldn't see eachother na..and raghav I have applied for new job also in Hyderabad I will go there..i will not return till one year..this will be our last meeting till then

Raghav:he gets really emotional and says kalpi how can I live with out u till then..he comes closer and tries to please her..

Kalpi:kalpi is embarrassed coz raghav proximity..

she feels uneasily..she tries to move away..raghav stops her and pins her to the wall..and comes more close...kalpi is mesmarised to see raghav like this..his perfectly toned body makes her woo..raghav is not completed his bath yet..his body is filled with foam..kalpi closes her eyes and ask him to complete his shower first..

Raghav:hmm..i will but one condition..

Kalpi:what??

Raghav:u should also accompany me in this..

Kalpi:what are u talking raghav..u go and take bath..i m leaving..i m feeling better..i can go alone..i took tablet..it showed effect now..

Raghav:no u are not going anywhere..i will come wait..

Kalpi:tries to move forward but suddenly stops and go back to raghav and hugs him tightly and says I will miss u raghav..i will miss u so much..they hugs so tightly..that they felt suffocated after a moment..they wanted to tell eachother ki..how much they gonna miss them..finally kalpi breaks the hug..raghav feels bad..

Kalpi dress is full of foam now..ragahv says ok wash it come here..lets wash it together..kalpi no...no..leave it I will wash later first u...raghav..i know u are befisool ki ziddi..but now listen..lets save some water..raghav makes her stand there and opens the shower..the water droplets are touching their bodies  and they started feeling weird..

Raghav feels erotic after seeing kalpi like this..he grabs kalpi and starts kissing her thoroughly..he starts from forehead and gently moves towards cheeks..kalpi is enjoying this pleasure..then they had a long passionate lipkiss..both are involved equally but raghav is taking the major commitment here.kalpi is tring to get matched with him..then raghav moves towards kalpi's neck..he wrapped his arms around her and started kissing her neck passionately..and makes her lose control..he slowly goes down..then suddenly both of them go behind..

Kalpi:what are we doing raghav..we are not legally married yet..this will be sin..

Raghav:this will not be sin..but even I don't want to cross the limits right now..i don't want you to face all this consequences cause of me..

Kalpi:I was actually thinking raghav..will u cross or not?i mean I trusted u some how that u wont do the thing which I don't wish..

U proved me right again..i m really lucky..

Raghav:I am lucky to get a angel like u..they hug each other again..and kalpi goes back to dry her clothes and raghav gets dressed up..

They both hugs again and kisses eachother and raghav says I don't want u to go so early be there for somemore time na..kalpi says no raghav it is really late..we will not meet for an year..but today we had some really awesome moments to cherish in this life..and I can safely leave u here with pakhi also..coz I know my raghav knows his limits.they both laugh still tears are flowing down..

Suddenly some one knocks the door..both of them goes to open the door..

They are surprised it is gouri..she was going somewhere and she saw the car of raghav here and came..she totally misunderstands the situation she thinks they both came here to do something else..she thinks kalpi is not good..she scolds raghav..raghav tries to explain..raghav doesn't give him a chance..she talks nonsense with kalpi ..kalpi runsaway from there..raghav also goes behind her..and talks to her that I will make my mom understand and all..

Kalpi tells him I know raghav this only happens finally..people will blame for this..so till u complete the revenge..u shouldn't call me..u shouldn't try to me..u shouldn't even talk to my family..promois me then only..we will marry after a year..raghav says no kalpi..no I cant do that..with out talking seeing and all..i just cant..

Kalpi takes his hand and keeps in on her head and says ..tujhe meri kasam raghav..and u prove me right again..bye..they both leave from there with so much pain and sadness..

***flash back ends*****

Raghav thinks we dint cross any limits..we dint consummated our marriage yet..then how can kalpi and kid?kalpi doesn't do that with any..i can bet my life..but who is that kid?i should look into this matter..prem might be threatening her..i should talk to kamala once..he goes to chawl..after a long time..he enquires about jadhavs and he is surprised to know that manda tells him that kamala is not living here since long..they shifted to kalpi place...

P.S:sorry for the late..hope it is fine..last part might be so long..ok pull ur hair thinking that who are those babies..where is the other baby..this answer u will get in the climax...

Like and comment must :P

SORRY FOR THE LATE..KYA KARU HABIT BANGAYIπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by sarusmiley - 9 years ago
SONIA6702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res😳

unres😊

beautiful update saru... 😳😳😳... u described dere emotions so perfectly... 😳 ..  d way dey controlled dere emotions nd let go off eachothr ws remarkable (btw i didnt wntd dem to let go off eachothr)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. d way rags askd her to bathe togther nd save on water ws too romantic...😳.. luvd it...  😳

wats wrng wid gauri... wat got into her😑😑... hs kamala's bhoot entered her😑..

if dey didnt do it...  whos kid is datπŸ˜•.. .. nd why did kalpi got married to prem den... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.. am certainly pullin my hairπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...  u bettr update soon or i wont stop bothering u wid my qstnsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Edited by SONIA6702 - 9 years ago
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: masoom.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†amazing update saru !

waiting 4 next update

thanks masoon updated check now😊😊😊
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: appyK

Awesome update...hope so woh baccha premna nahi ragna ka ho...please update soon..

thanks dear..he he updated dear😊😊😊
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanz91

Great update waiting desperately for the next update

thanks hanz...i updated dear😊😊😊
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please Saru u need to give us the rest soon darling this is the climax of the story u leave me hanging here lol love it 
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjinie

loved it, looking forward to the next part

he he thnk u update kiya na maine😊
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanch1234

when u r in mood to update the next part dear πŸ˜† 

aaj aaj aaya mood me updatedπŸ˜†
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: sha6611

superb update...continue soon waiting for part b😊..

he he sha..updated re thank u so much
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA6702

res😳

unres😊

beautiful update saru... 😳😳😳... u described dere emotions so perfectly... 😳 ..  d way dey controlled dere emotions nd let go off eachothr ws remarkable (btw i didnt wntd dem to let go off eachothr)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. d way rags askd her to bathe togther nd save on water ws too romantic...😳.. luvd it...  😳

wats wrng wid gauri... wat got into her😑😑... hs kamala's bhoot entered her😑..

if dey didnt do it...  whos kid is datπŸ˜•.. .. nd why did kalpi got married to prem den... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.. am certainly pullin my hairπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...  u bettr update soon or i wont stop bothering u wid my qstnsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

he he jass..i wont make u pull hair baba..everything wil be gud..and thank u😊