Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...parth... thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ar-n-only-ar

Guys she has recently got married... give her some time..she will surely come wid updates ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ani

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Really ????

ok tan take ur time

n CONGRATULATIONS ๐Ÿ˜Š
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ISE AP SAB TRIAL UPDATE SAMJHE, MAIN BAS DEKHNA CHAHTI HU, KE KAUN KAUN HAI JO AB BHI YAHA ZINDA HAI.

AGAR AP KI GINTI MERI UNGLI SE ZYADA HUI. TO KAL HE IS STORY KA NEXT UPDATE HOGA. WARNA JAIS E AP SAB KHOOB JANTE HAI. HUM OR HUMARI TANHAI...AKSAR BATEIN KIYA KRTI HAI๐Ÿ˜†

PART 33

"how can it be possible?" Rashid drained color. He felt his world spinning up and down and he had to admit this was the biggest shock he could ever have in his life.

"jaise sab hota hai Rashid sahib" nikhat giggled taking a circle of  Rashid and gaffur with her penetrating eyes.

"ye jhut hai , malik . malik tum nahi ho sakte." Gaffur gave  a stern look while asad could no longer help but felt amused with his kind of funny words.

"koi shaq hai apko?" ayaan reprimanded him.

"but kaise?" dilshad took a hand on her mouth. As she stumbles on her feet.

"aise." Asad claps two times and a beautiful girl appears behind him with a tray. The tray holds his file. The blue one.

"ye file pehchante hai ap sab?" he asks letting a small laugh.

"ye to malik ki file!" rahid eat his words and bite his tongue to stop himself.

"malik ka naam jante hai aap." He asks again and nikhat and ayaan giggles with their gun pointing at gafur's and rashid's head to blow them.

"nahi." Gaffur lowered his head and asad chuckled throwing the file in his direction.

Gaffur turned the file to its start and opened it to find few blank pages. He frowns looking up to asad and asad eyes ayaan for the trick.

"this may help you. " ayaan laughs picking up the file and holding up a paper under the lighter. He lits it.

As the fire catches the paper the paper starts to turn in to ashes leaving the only high lightened florescent word.

"Asad ahmed khan" with his highlighted photo.

"to wo tum the. Gaffur stares at the ash , madly.

Ayaan nods with a grim and nikhat giigles even more at their confusion.

"why?" he again asked looking at asad and he smiles looking back at nikhat.

This time nikhat gets the lighter and lits the next paper.

Now one full paragraph highlights viewing about asad's profile.

The moment gaffur starts to read thos words his eyes , starts to get dizzy and then moist and then everything goes dark for him.

"you were helping police." He said absentmindedly.

"yes." Asad finally said and nikhat laughs on him.

"you taught me father, its an eye for an eye and heart for a heart" he smirks making the oldies more angry.

"its because of her you betrayed us, didn't you?" Rashid scolded asad but was welcomed by nikhat hot tunnel hanging over her finger. The gun.

"you taught me there is no place for heart father. Infact there is no heart at all for us." He stops as his eyes again showed pain and all smirks disappeared in to most intense maddening features; "guess what? You were wrong abu. All the time." he remembers the time where he was canned by Rashid for not obeying his illegal demands and teaching.

"she made me, ME" he breathed out as he walked in to trance.

"so it was all plan since we sent her to your office. Stupid us" gaffur chided while Rashid growled at him.

"no. the plan started with the night I met her. Two years before at your home.mr siddique." He smiled as he walked back to sit on his king chair.

"you met her. But she never told me." Gaffur protested looking at Rashid as if he is proving his innocent to his partner in crime.

"sorry, I forgot to tell you. I had seen her that day, at anwar sahab's engagement. At your home, in her room. That day I first time realised I have a heart. You know why" he looked back at gaffur and Rashid winking them. " because i felt something here." He pointed at his heart.

"she did not wished to be with you people. Like you people." Nikhat added and smiled waiting for asad to continue; " how did we found? Because of her diary. This?" he took a brown book out from his tuxes and smiled at them kissing the book with so much of love.

"I saw same faith like me with her.  I wanted this asad khan to be saved." He pointed out the diary and referred zoya as asad khan.

"nikhat how can you do this to us. You are my daughter " gaffur tried to emotionally blackmail her but she laughed out.

"you think father plans goons behind his daughter's husband to kill him" she had the pain in her eyes but ayan controls her with a pat over shoulder.

"anwar ko shahdat mili hai" gafur looks up to almighty.

"nahi" came a voice right behind gaffur and gaffur saw anwar coming on wheel chair to them.

"muday lakh bura chahe to kya hota hai, wohi hota hai jo manzoore khuda hot hai." Anwar laughed out and nikhat smiles at him giving him a side hug.

" or allah ki yahi raza hai ki hum jeeye, khush rehkar. Aazad hokar. Marna to tumhe hai. Akhir waha saza jo sunani hai allah ko." Anwar added with a smile.

"iska matlab everything was planned" Rashid brings a hand on his forehead and speaks like a defeated warrior.

"yes it was planned  to save her...and I saved her. But you two are dead...so dead" he concluded with a smirk in his husky voice.

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Ressy messy lionel messi is here
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res๐Ÿ˜†
shock๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

unres
pehle toh main zinda hun๐Ÿ˜†
aur tu abhi bhi apne sare patee nahi khol rahi na๐Ÿ˜ก
chalo itna toh pata chala Asad was helpin police & everything was planned๐Ÿ˜‰
but mujhe aur janna hai๐Ÿ˜ณ
isliye every1 plz hit like button๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
tabhi nxt updt milega๐Ÿ˜†
updt soonish Milli๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by jas91 - 9 years ago
...parth... thumbnail
revealing update ...
update soonpls v r Zinda here
n u do not need to talk with ur Khamoshi ๐Ÿ˜†
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy to hav u back!!
Everything was planned!!
They were helping police!!
Anwar is alive!!
Dey wanted to save Zoya??
The what abt Asad' s behavior with her in starting??
He abused her !!
Forced her!!
Had been an animal to her just with a doubt dat she cheated him!!
Asad didn't knw she was rapped by dat pig !Dat piece of shit armaan!!!
Zoya ki insab me galti kya hai ??
She had gone through so much!!!!
Uski itni hi galti thi ke Gafoor ki beti hai aur asad se pyaar karti thi!!!!Edited by AsyaManeet - 9 years ago
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AsyaManeet

Happy to hav u back!!
Everything was planned!!
They were helping police!!
Anwar is alive!!
Dey wanted to save Zoya??
The what abt Asad' s behavior with her in starting??
He abused her !!
Forced her!!
Had been an animal to her just with a doubt dat she cheated him!!
Asad didn't knw she was rapped by dat pig !Dat piece of shit armaan!!!
Zoya ki insab me galti kya hai ??
She had gone through so much!!!!
Uski itni hi galti thi ke Gafoor ki beti hai aur asad se pyaar karti thi!!!!

ae behen utar na, kitna chadegi tu mujhpe, hooka pani le kar๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
Ramlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ar-n-only-ar

Guys she has recently got married... give her some time..she will surely come wid updates ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ani

Rlly? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
congrats milli di ... ๐Ÿค—
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
And FYI!! HUM ABHI ZINDA HAI (Feroz khan style as in Welcome film) ๐Ÿ˜†
suganti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice chapter 
gaffur,dilshad and rashid got to know that asad helped the police and all this was planned
but why asad treat zoya like that in the begining?
love the character of nikhat here
thanks for the pm

Edited by suganti - 9 years ago