|~WILD LOVE~| - SanDhir SS {CHAPTER 2 - DAY 1; UPDATED @PG18}

Na1na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

AUTHOR's NOTE: Hello everyone. Yes I know I know, I'm supposed to be updating my Fanfiction SCARS', but I had a dream about this a while back and this idea has been stuck in my head ever since. So much so that it keeps popping in my head during lectures, when I'm trying to read Economics and Accounts and even while eating or trying to sleep. So I think I need to get it off my chest.

After dreaming about this particular scenario I actually intended to do a small jungle sequence for Scars'. But it ended up being written for about 3-4 pages. (I know, I suck at editing.) So then I thought why not just create a story out of this! I would like to thank Riddhi a.k.a AzureLicht, who is also accidentally a source of this quirky little prompt; thanks to her OS Great outdoors' (Go check it out if you haven't yet!)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Sadda haq or the two characters; Sanyukta and Randhir. (As if!). Just this story. Oh. And yeah... I think it'll be an SS.

I haven't even started writing this! Its still just a series of events in my head. This introduction is basically a way of getting to know your reactions. If you guys think its too common, silly, immature, or just too mainstream then I shall not continue it and focus only on Scars as of now. If you guys like it... I'll try and do justice to this.

Here's an introduction. (Just two sentences! :P Hope you all get the general idea)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|~WILD LOVE~|

"Love is like wild flowers; its found in the most unlikely places.."

Sanyukta Agarwal, a rich brat from the United States leading a perfect life, and Randhir Singh Shekhawat, a dark, mysterious and temperamental guy, end up stuck together in what seems to be some cosmic twist of fate. Lost in the dense forests of Kashmir they must survive constant threats of danger and complete isolation while they gradually unearth each others minds and their mendacious truths.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, please Buddy me for further updates.
Love! :)

Edited by Na1na - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

draco_is_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
me first ? wahh res 
Hey... seems intresting...
Continue n plz pm me..😛
amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sanyu rich & spoil & Randhir mysterious  seems very interesting... continue soon... 
sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
interesting ... very interesting ... 
update soon :)
123456me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its sounds super thrilling...
do write it...
n update ur ff as well
love,shreyasi😳
Anu0411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey..
the intro seems interesting..
Sanyu rich spoilt..n Randhir the mysterious guy..
your description of him reminded me of Siddharth Malhotra in Ek Villian..😛 gosh..listening to its songs all day..its bound to happen..😳
Anyways back to your ss..sounds good..and Kashmir..now you can really create sum beautiful scenes..
looking forward to it..
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting.. Continue soon.. Thanks for pm..
CoffeeandInk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I would totally love to read more of this cosmic twist of fate. 
I might be biased when I say this (who am I kidding? I am), but I already love the idea! 
The prologue was intriguing, the quote fits perfectly!
I'll wait for you to update this, as well as Scars :)

AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the concept seems interesting  .
please do update soon and update ur ff SCARS
waiting from such a long time