Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heycookie thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update
loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: singh24

πŸ˜²  abhi tak index update nahi kiya..??

πŸ˜†...iPad se updates derahi hona...toh Nahi kiya...
singh24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -indu-

πŸ˜†...iPad se updates derahi hona...toh Nahi kiya...

πŸ€—  hi indu...
  tum out of home ho kya..??😲
   OK ,, koi na..
 aaj update milega kya..??πŸ˜›
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
will be waiting..missing the story..
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ab phirse kaam karna shuru hogayi hai bechari bachi ko teek se holidays enjoy bhi nahi dethe hainaπŸ˜†
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya111111

ab phirse kaam karna shuru hogayi hai bechari bachi ko teek se holidays enjoy bhi nahi dethe hainaπŸ˜†

par aaj tho thodi free hoon
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JeevanaP

par aaj tho thodi free hoon

tho khushi manao na aisa chehra kyun banayi ho
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends...how are u all...here is the next part of humsaaya...

Before that...i want to share my new os...Timetable Love????  with you all...and valli30 has given a try and posted her imagination as continuation to the OS...That is on page -10...below is the link...enjoy...

Part 22... 

RB - he was numb, he could not understand why maan is so worried about geet and what he has seen in the room is not helping him...it added to his misery...he could not digest the fact that being married to meera he is close to geet...and for her he raised his hand on him...
He has tears in his eyes that his Bro has slapped him for some outsider...
RB with a meek voice asked maan Bhai app kisi baharwale keliye mujhe mara ... 

Maan shouted wo koi bahar wali nahi hai ...she is my wife , tumhari bhabhi aur iss ghar ki bahu hai wo samjhe tum... 

Everyone was shocked hearing this what geet is maan's wife then  who is meera...Anu said but meera ... 

Maan- meera tumhari bahbhi nahi hai geet hai tumhari babhi... 

By then geet came out of the room hearing the tone of maan...

Nursed helped geet and she came near maan...maan Kya hua aap itne gussa kyun hain...she asked...

Maan turned to her and said...kuch Nahi geet ...main aaraha hoon...tum andar jao...mujhe veer se kuch baat karni hain...he asked nurse to take geet in...geet protested...maan insisted...tum jao main thodi der mein aajaonga...

Rb - bhai...I am sorry...mujhe maloom Nahi tha...geet ...Geet bhabhi ke bare mein...rb said in pain...as he know he is the reason of maan's pain to his bhai by hurting his bhabhi...his brother was his father figure...he don't even remember his parents...there was only a faded image...it was maan who stood by him in all times...

But maan was not done...he said 

Maan - Ali ne Kya kuch Nahi kiya tumhara liye...usne tumhe tab se sambhalo hai jab se Woh is ghar mein aaya hai...usne bachpan se tumhara khayal rakha...jab tum maa ke liye rote the toh usne tumhe sambhala...tumhe maa ki tarah loriyan sunayi...kabhi kabhi poori raat tumse khelta tha...kyun ki tumhe neend Nahi aati thi...jab tum school Nahi jaate the...tumhe school bheje ke liye Woh dhoop mein tumhari class ke khidki ke saamne khada rehta tha taki tum school jaa sako...tumhari padhayi ke liye usne apni neend dedi...jab tumhara exams hote the toh Woh bhi jaagta tha  tumhare liye...tum jab Khana Nahi khati the usne bhi Khana chod diya...tum jab Bimar the toh usne raat bhar tumhari dekhbhal ki...tumhari har ek choti se choti baat ka khayal rakha...aur tum uske liye aisa soche ho...shayad tumhe pata Nahi hai Lekin...teen saal pehle jab tumhara accident hua aur tumhari condition serious thi tab Ali ne mannat maangi thi ki jab tum theek hojaoge toh Woh angaron par chalega...aur usne apni mannat poori bhi  ki...pata hai kitne hafhte...usne 9 hafhte kiya ye sab...aur masjid se aane ke baad toh usse chala bhi Nahi jata tha...uske pair poori tarah theek bhi Nahi hote the aur phir jata tha agle hafte...aur tum uske liye ...maan turned his face and moved to the corner...

Every one was stunned...they never thought Ali would do such things for them as they always seen him cribbing...

Rb was very small when Ali came to khuranas...Ali is older in age to maan...after maan trusted Ali...he gave Rb's responsibility to  Ali...from then Ali has come close to Rb...he treated him care fully...he though Rb as his own sibling...he never thought rb as outsider...as the time moved...Ali developed an breakable emotional bond with rb... he became more conscious for him...what ever he eats...where ever he goes...whatever he does...Ali always kept track of him...he considered Rb as his own...so when rb got injured in an accident...he went far and prayed for Rb's  life...but he never showed it to any one...he even worried for Anu when she would come late... But never showed it...but he couldn't not hide it in front of maan...  Maan was content that Ali is doing great with Rb and he concentrated more on business..

Maan  could not control his anger, he never thought rb will do such an act which can put somebody's life in danger...he thought he failed ...he failed as a brother...he couldn't protect geet...he couldn't stop rb from doing such pranks...he should have stopped him initially...but he thought that rb would learn in some time...he thought rb was also a kid just like angel...maan was unable control his feeling and banged his hand on the wall...but it was not the wall but window...the glass of the window broked and it cut maan's hand...his hand started bleeding...Anu ran to him...bhai...yeh Kya kiya...chaliye andar chaliye...Anu pulled him into the room...but maan protested ...main theek hoon Anu...it's a small cut...

Anu plz bhai...it's not small...we will get it bandaged...plz come ...or else I will tell this to geet...

Maan instantly said no...Woh pehle hi theek Nahi hain...usse aur pareshani mat karo...

Anu then come ...Anu took him to the doctor and he bandaged maan's  hand..after that maan and Anu walked into geet's room...

As soon as maan entered he saw geet talking to veer..and rb stood silent ...

Maan went to geet and asked...ab tumhara dard kaisa hai geet...

Geet nodded she turned to look at Anu who is behind maan and maan immediately hid his hand ...he kept his hand in his pocket and glanced at Anu nodding his head in a no...then He sat down on the bed beside geet...geet gasped...and tried to move...

Maan immediately stopped her...don't move geet...ur pain may increase...and then added...Maine unhe batadiya hai...geet looked down immediately...took a long breadth and looked at veer , Anu and rb...veer smiled at her...geet felt he is happy...he has no complaints against them for hiding their marriage...and the she looked at Anu...she gave a sheepish smile...Anu also smiled at her...ab kaisi hai aap geet bhabhi...she said...stressing bhabhi...geet made a baby face...and Anu looked at her ...ab toh main tumhe chodne wali Nahi hoon geet bhabhi...she winked...she turned to maan and said I am very happy bhai... I am not going to ask you why hid the marriage...nor going to blame you...as u got geet as my bhabhi... Coz some how I couldn't relate to meera...hearing meera's name geet face fell...Anu instantly said seeing her fallen face... I am sorry geet...I shouldn't have talked about her...

Maan said... No Anu...it's not that...she is just concerned about meera...

Veer - concerned...but why...shouldn't she be angry...veer wondered

Maan - no veer geet can  never be angry on meera...as meera is geet's cousin...she is elder to geet and her aunts daughter...

Veer was about to ask more...the doctor came...

Maan stood up and made way to the doctor...the doctor checked her...asked about her pain...geet said she is feeling much better...and asked about the discharge...maan looked at her with are u mad look...

Maan - no geet u r not going to home till u r completely fine got it...

Doctor...mrs. Khurana is absolutely fine...her reports are normal...if you want u can take her home to night... Doctor assured him...but u have to come after a couple of days for dressing for ur injury...

Maan nodded...veer went to complete the discharge formalities...

Rb was still there but didn't utter a word...geet saw him and looked at Anu...Kya hua Anu...Rb itna chup kyun hain...

Anu didn't gave any reply...

Geet looked at rb and said...I know tum naraz ho mujhse...humne itni badi baat Jo chupayi hain...tum plz maan se naraz mat hona...Woh tum logon ko Bataan chahte the par Maine hi unse promise liya ki jab tak meera di theek Nahi hojati Woh Kisi se kuch Nahi kahenge... Unhe galat mat samajhna...plz rb...

Rb after hearing geet fell on his knees and folded his hands in front...I am sorry geet...geet bhabhi...mujhe Nahi pata tha ki meri ek choti si shararat itni badi khatra banjayegi aapke liye...

Geet - Rb yeh Kya keh rahe ho tum...mujhe kuch samajh mein Nahi aaraha hai...

Anu answered... aapko chot lagina geet...yeh Rb ke wajah se hi lagi hai...usne Ali bhai ke liye ek prank plan kiya aur aap phas gayi...

Here is the next part ... I have written how geet reached store room and her reaction...but somehow it got deleted...sorry...i will try to update soon...plz leave ur comments...

Precap...Gayatri Handa in km?????

Edited by -indu- - 9 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Phewww
very beautiful update Indu
Finally the truth is out..
I m agree with Maan you have no right to play a prank on any one which vcan be fetal.even is he is a servant..and Ali is not a mare servant he did whatever a mother could do for RB..but 9 weeks kuchh jyada nahin ho gaya ??
god itna bhi cruel nahin hai ki kisis ko 9 weeks tak angaaron par chalaaye..ab tune kaha hai to theek hi hoga πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
I m happy that all siblings of Maan accepted Geet without any hesitance..
Now I m waiting to know how Geet reached there.
Meera ko ekdum gayab kar diya tumne ..usko bhi to dikhaao ki wo kya sochti hai uIs accidebt ke baare me?
Is she happy to know that Geet is injured or sad ?
Now gayathri dadi in KM
ab kya hoga
i give you a tight hug for your beautiful update-invisible hai

Edited by rashmivaish - 9 years ago
valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hehe sorry tomji bhul gayi comment edit karna 😳

so the prank was for ali but geet chali gayi waha
aur sab ko patah chal gaya that geet is maan's wife
but geet waha gayi kyu ?
Edited by valli30 - 9 years ago