Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EashaYousufzai
Authors Note- Sorry guys I should've clarify the matter before but forgot. I have a friend Najaan who is a pure Ariyan. For some wierd reason she like to read my stories. She requested a Ariya from me. So, when I was thinking this plot came in mind. But I loved this plot so much so I decided to write it on both Ariya and Arakshi. Both have same plot, storyline and concept. The only difference is in Ariya I've put Riya and in Arakshi I've put Sakshi. I apologize for being late. I am also sorry if I put you guys in confusion. I am a Arakshian and always will be a Arakshian. Arakshi rocks...