Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
good evnning all 

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

EPISODE Part 248-249

Game of Chess Begins...

A game of chess has been set in this episode and after a long time all the players have taken their positions. The king and the queen have arrived safely by holding their positions together one side,Bishop[Naniji] Loving and anchor Rook[Anjali] and Protective Knight[Payal] and outsider Rook Shyam away from other proving that he was in it just for his own purpose "iss main mera kya fayeda hoga..."..He doesn't care anyone but himself and Anjali is the bait in this whole process for Money ...

Shyam keeps his fixed eyes on Khushi after greeting her to make King and Khushi alert with his intentions but my grabber is Arnav's impassive face and unreadable eyes.He excused himself for finishing some work by giving side decisive look to Khushi.His strides with stiff body language does convey the message to Rook[Shyam[ that he finally has found the truth of him and Khushi but Shyam's confident shared look to Arnav made him more confident that his planted seed of doubt has grown up in Arnav's brain. Arnav's relentless and implacable look with his calm visage is throwing some danger in Khushi's spine but Shyam's calmness is giving him courage to make his soundless move  But amazingly he doesn't know that this is a trap for him with poison meds.Arnav is leaving Khushi more vulnerable and Shyam's smirk shows he got his prey but he is forgetting Anjali's leaning forward position as compared to Naniji and Payal and Arnav's move to reach to his border as Arnav's move of warning has crossed limit... .

Shyam is indeed a lousy Rook...Their side to side positions show their moves clearly... Don't forget Payal is noticing that Khushi is uncomfortable in Shyam's presence.Anchor Rook and Protective Knight are ready for covering the position of Queen in the absence of King...Yes my chess is back...with Slithery moves in it...

Khushi s feelings are coming to the surface and it is becoming unbearable for her taking accusations by Arnav .His words are piercing her heart " hum seh nahin sakte keh wo humare bare main aisa sochain..." Her mind is in constant motion to find a solution to clear the air in between him and her by involving everyone but her heart again takes the clock of hiding it and keeping it to herself just to live up with her traits...She finds another lousy solution and ends up with Shyam who tries his slippery tongue to get honey but gets only bitterness in return with a straight slap that Arnav is the only man in her life..." jin se hum sab se ziyada..."...Her confession of love for Arnav will trigger his brain into some serious actions as always...

This is a moment where we are seeing Shyam's true face who just worships money and that is the sole reason he married with Anjali."iss main humara kya fayeda hoga..."...just like he planted the seed of doubt in Arnav by using his extreme love for Khushi and "baby " which was his deal for Arnav ..., today he planted a seed of "guilt" in Khushi..."Arnav ko na him par bharosa hai aur na app par" by using Khushi's love for Arnav and "Will" as a deal with Khushi...This whole scene also indicates that Khushi will prove her innocence and it will be under Shyam's nose...by using his pawns...Brilliant Layout of this chess game...IPK is back...

Shyam's Faith over his seeding plants is missing one big "REASON" for both of them[Khushi and Arnav] to fall in his lousy trap is lack of "Trust" in each other's love.Once they are on the other side of this  broken bridge of TRUST , He[ Shyam] is done...Khushi who is Shyam's bait now will be the one who will check mate him at the end...as he already stamped on it .."Ye kaam aapke shubh haathon se ho tou acha hai..."

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Here comes the REASON [Anjali]..because of whom, Arnav and Khushi took the same decisions after finding out the truth of Shyam and amazingly they both wanted to tell Anjali.They both stepped forward with the same intention, "to protect Anjali"...Khushi came but seeing Anjali's "atoot vishwas" [strong belief] and was blocked by DeviMaiya as her Manglasutre tore off and She preferred silence for Anjali's Faith and love for her husband.Other side Arnav couldn't tell Anjali because of her being a "mother "..of her Nanhi Khushi ...and who knows better than him as being an orphan.This WEAK reason "ANJALI AND HER BEILEFS" made both of them weak and Shyam took the advantage.But here is Arnav's words at the bridge,"why didn't you tell me or anyone about Shyam"...but did he do that by himself and ask Khushi? No...Similary his "tali ek haath se nahin bajti" ...he confronted Shyam but couldn't do it with Khushi having a fear of losing her.But did he try to think that what Khushi have explained might be true??? No he will not because his mind is just filled with Khushi's betrayal words"chod dijye Anjaliji ko.."..He won't believe her as he can't...

He will accept his mistake to Naniji later"main ne Khushi ki baat na maan kar galati ki...sirf Shyam se poocha"...He will find the connective Dots of Trust when Khushi will declare her love for him on Airport...But for a "STRONGER BELIEF and TRUST"  on Khushi's words,he  still need a bigger storm for him like the terrace one to come out of it and that is kidnapping...A "Fear" of losing her love just like the "fear" of knowing that she loves some one else and then the man of action will confess his love"I love u" without needing anything else..."mujhe aur khuch nahin chahiye Khushi..." and this "REASON" will be diminished as he doesn't need any reason to love her ,HE JUST DOES...and after kidnapping when Khushi will try to leave ...He will stop her for HIMSELF not for any other "REASON" or even his Di where she tries to leave for Anjali.."aur main Khushi"... ...his TRUST on his love will make him worship her and her wishes...

Pause here: Arnav's "main achi tarah samjh sakta hoon kitna mushkil hota hai Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada ban ke jo paisa, aaram, aur shaan mil raha hai use jane daina..Koi "Pagal" hi hoga jo isse chod daiga..."

Khushi will leave his kingdom later and his 2 lakh bag and all will not be able to make him win her and later she does leave for Anjali with simply channas what he buys for her during his jogging as he learns by then Khushi's nanhi Khushi relies in him and a Rose just needs a Rose of deep love which resides in him and nothing much...Yes she is indeed a paagal...

Today epis states that they both don't remember when they fell in love and only remembered when it ended.They both fell in love completely at Diwali but for Khushi it ended at Diwali by her prince and in further installments every time when she started climbing in this love ladder as I explained in my 225 But for Arnav it was terrace night seeing her in Shyam's arms...but this is the paagal who will leave no stone to find him and to bring him to safety fighting against all odds of Shyam...and will leave for Anjali...later which in return will make him leave no stone to win her back..

Today he threw all of her stars which is her wealth, her beliefs... 

Pondering Connected Dots: The day under the Star , when Khushi found the truth of Shyam and clashed with Arnav , he asked million times "tum theek ho..." and got the REASON of her break down but look at the irony of his behavior today, he couldn't see or feel the bleeding heart of hers even after Amma sensed her behavior of talking too much...

Then the confrontation in the middle of the road , just like Shyam had with Khushi to prove his innocence that he was forced in the relationship with Anjali. Shyam said one right statement - "Humesha jo dikhta hai wohi sach nahin hai Khushiji". Same today when Khushi said to Arnav, " Zaroori nahin jo aap ne dekha wo sach ho..."

That day Khushi didn't believe Shyam and today Arnav didn't believe Khushi...Both are seeing things at different angles...Khushi found out Shyam's obsession of her and his fake story with his acts...and his true face made her to HATE him to the core of her heart.She showed Shyam her HATE on Terrace that night that even though he will divorce Anjali , she will prefer to die than to marry him.This was the actual truth which came out that night but ended up with darkness in her life.

On the other hand Arnav witnessed a completely  different truth. He saw Khushi in Shyam's embrace and believed that. He saw Shyam's reality but couldn't witness the reality of Khushi and for that he needs another thunder of Fate and that will come from Shyam as this time after Anjali and Khushi , Arnav is his road block...towards his Khushi...AR and Wealth .BUT one thing is evident, Khushi's respect is snatched in both cases.Shyam disrespected her with his lust and Arnav tainted her calling her characterless.She slapped Shyam with hate and she took this slap from Arnav in Love. 

The REASON of knotting Khushi and Arnav , Anjali Di sensed the tension and as usually tries to mend threads of this relation.She Halts Arnav from changing his shirt and tells him that Khushi will stitch the button .Khushi, hesitantly with heavy heart steps towards him.The day she left for GH , She left the chirpiness of her childhood in RM ..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:that was the last day as I explained it because Arnav said to her ,"she acts not less than Babli"...But he wasn't aware  of just like now, there is a mature and sensitive woman in her who just wants his attention, love, and respect and above all TRUST.At the samw  He loves her chirpy side which diminishes his pain..."tumhare saath bitae huwe pal..." and all the dhamakas which he will adore later and will act as a child for her to just bring a SMILE on her face...

His pretense continues till Anjali goes out of the room.My grabber is His stiff body doesn't move as he is weak in front of her.He fears to lose his control if he will move and that exactly happens when he moves after saying "Di jaa chuki hai...tumhain yeh drama karne ki koi zroorat nahi..." [u don't have to drama as di has gone]...Needle pierces  in her finger when he walks away making this comment...She hisses in pain and his concerned side takes over.."Khushi! ..I am sorry.." Yes he Hates her...His heart yearns to hold her feeling her hankering to be close to  him , to cry her heart over her shoulder as she always does in her distress and he is always there to hold her and protects her from falling and feeling so low...Yes he hates her but wants to have her close , close to her essence , close to her heart keeping her near to his heart...which only beats for her in a same rhythm .convulses in her pain by piercing pain in his...but he hates her...

Khushi in her shaky voice with bleeding heart and finger yet keeping her firm fingers on the THREAD...,"Dhaaga humein zabasdasti thaamna para.. Humari marzi nahi thi.. Par ab jo thaam liya hai toh..." [I didn't had intentions to be knotted in this but if it happened then be it]...A promising and clear statement , she won't let it lose or break no matter how much she gets bleeded or hurt in this way of Love and Trust .He stands numb with this "kiss mitti ki bani hai ye" ...[What kind of a girk is she?]...He called her characterless,threw her Stars, her beliefs,her reasons of survival , dragged her relentlessly, broke her hope of a promising relationship by breaking the frame of em and now seeing  her holding the thread of that HOPE tying em together.This is his wife , his half part ,his reason of survival standing so close in tears and heavy heart but he hates her ...standing there mesmerized and hypnotized by her innocent beauty ,having urge to hide her in his protective shell but he has to hate her, has to create a rift no matter what and keeping the cloak of pretense that "nothing matters to him".."She means nothing to him..."...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She picked up the button just like she picked up the key on Dargha...that day she ran to tell him...what he did was wrong and no one can connect thread with anything other than Bhagwaan...today she is picking up button and telling him by reminding him...She didn't plan anything but if Fate has brought us together then She is in with full Faith and Love...and is willing to do whatever it will take to keep it knotted...and she knotted

They both are feeling this yearning and need to hold on to each other just like every time in pain...in distress...but fate has something else stored in it...She comes close to snap the thread and this time he lets her without moving or stopping her.An intimacy which they both are  aspiring for is their longing right now and they let it by keeping the rhythm of their nearness...by inhaling each other's essence.Her face is kissing the corner of his neck...and he gets frozen just her touch and just soft gazes caress her face and he can't offer much today...because this is his fate and he is accepting it but she got the strength from her again by her looseness just like the day of their marriage by holding her hand...and then that strength makes him to deject himself by putting his vest as he is wearing the disappearing cloak of his guards...just to ignore her melodious voice filled with plea...because he can't take it any more ...as he has no energy..to face her...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: After disclosing of her engagement , she never knew the extend of his pain...today she is feeling the same but his pain is not less either...

Faiqa, very well laid out game of chess.. apt position of the respective parties you described.. loved that reasoning behind the "reason" .. Anjali almost seemed to be prime for his actions/ or lack there of them.. but in the end as you rightly said he didn't need any.. no "Reason" to believe or confess.. and anjali seeemed that  layer to cloak behind to mask his anguish of seeing her in Shyam's embrace and her words there on..

Indeed in that button stitching instant, with their obvious "dard",  Khushi's chirpiness in oblivion, both their hearts grated with no mercy.. yes they both essentially tried to do the same thing in their own ways to protect Anjali.. but how he expects her to share everything with him.. "tumne mujhe batana zaroori nahi samjha?.. he wondered as always...shyam's truth rightly belonging to him/ raizadas.. her sagai news not as much... still he expected.. that it almost looked his pain of her so called deceit is as much for her NOT sharing with him as much the truth itself..

Brilliant edits..esp the last two.. I almost miss out on appreciating them immersed in the write up..

Enjoyed the read immense faiqa.. btw thanks for liking that Shaan's song weeks ago.. yes for me too Sonu and Shaan in that order.

Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

an incredible actor really... looking a little older now, compared to that first day we saw him as asr. i was watching the first episode today, and was again struck by how he held that character and his inert cold gaze almost flawlessly... seems it used to take 30/40 takes. never showed onscreen... so damn real. i can't stop thinking he was not yet 27 even at the time, no real training in acting, and from a simple middle class home in west delhi... how on earth did he feel and create asr. yes, the directors helped and so did the writing, editing, everything. but that look in his eyes that was his... in it he wrapped so much time, so many allusions. just look at that stillness and the hint of chaos within, and power... sheer absolute power... i was prepared to laugh the whole incredible asr thing off... i was in fact quite determined to... no tacky hindi serial could even go near such a character i was sure. golf? ha ha. rich cool tycoon. really? i had seen enough serials to know, this had been attempted a couple of time, in fact more, and nothing ever really went to that point, always fell short, felt filmi and unreal, a bit embarrassing even.

so i was not really thinking this can be done. yes, i'd noticed he had something about him the previous year, while scanning through shraddha with a yikes feeling in me. yet every time he appeared i paused and watched. bad hair, bad clothes, slightly gauche acting, but something about him.

in baat again the cuteness mixed with a heady masculinity... moments of touching acting... the vulnerable yet strong and innocent young man. but not anything had told me there was this in him.

I too was watching that very first epi recently.. (we dont need any reason/ veason..:)) thought he was looking very different than later days..they still seemed experimenting with his looks.. he looked so reminiscent of his previous show here.. they gelled that hair later on.. that added extra suaveness.. or may be that boyish freshness in him initially you talked about.. mature later on.. 

He didn't need any training.. I may sound absolute moronically melodramatic resonating some "stoopid" filmy dialogues.. but for me... he seems to be born just to be asr.. give me/ us asr...

@red; those few words said it all.. brilliant...that portrayal/ enactment.. that is THE character.. the one I refuse to believe fictional.. ..a reticence on top masking a clamor inside.. fitting to his name.. arnav..

Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 252

She wandered into her room listless. Their room. But she was alone here tonight.  All her pleas unheard by him. He had left her, refused to believe her and gone away. His absence is gnawing within her. An incessant fan noise of some terrible catastrophe about to happen. Her nerves on edge she needed the slightest excuse to panic. He has left behind his medicine strips. Reason readymade. they got her state of mind rather neatly i felt too... yeah, ready to panic, a strain of uneasiness about his departure, going away without things calming down first.

Instincts of a loving wife have taken over. Wasting no time she rushed to di. Di knows all about her chote's habit. And a little gentle teasing so that bhabhi can calm down. Her bhabhi who looks absolutely crestfallen. Defenseless in the growing overshadowing misery. It is his house. His essence everywhere. He is part of di who is lovingly talking to her right now. And it has been a truly awful day. They have had hateful fights since the day before and he has not spoken to her. Left to go to a distant land across the seas where even his phone won't work right now. Shyam added to her misery. In fact she will soon know he managed to find the papers she thought she had cleverly, carefully hidden safe.  So wretched is she in Arnavji's absence that it is making her loose her mind really.

And in a most beautiful gesture of submission Khushi put her head on his di's lap. She can't be close to him, but all these people around her specially his di remind her of him. She loves them as her own. The same di for whose sake he claims he married Khushi. The same di whose marriage he is certain Khushi was out to destroy. In a way being close to di gives her the strength she seeks to survive being apart from him. She cannot mend the gaping hole in her heart alone. She is tired, scared and lonely. So here sitting next to the kindhearted well intentioned elder sister and wrapping her arms around her Khushi reached out to her Arnavji.

Lovely that there is no anger. A little guileless indignation that she repeatedly tried to stop him and he just wouldn't listen to her. Had to go do his own thing. Be an absolute laad governor about the whole thing. Decide what he thinks is right and then refuse to trust her. In her worst of days when she joined AR or started work at Shantivan she would confide in Payal bits and pieces about the laad governor and his rakshas ways. His di is as dear to her. Today she can no longer keep all the longing bottled up inside. She wants a friend and a shoulder to cry on. Words tumble out of her. She can't tell all of the truth but she has to confide something. Anything. Get some respite from the dull throbbing ache within her.

Even the halls and rooms of Shantivan have lost their brightness since he left. The man who talks less, taciturn in manner.  Wrapped up in his work, glued to his laptop. Makes servants nervous and hates noise. Yet his presence bathed the house in light and without him there is just gloomy darkness, disturbing shadows and echoes of emptiness. He has gone away only a few hours ago, but it already feels like forever apart from him. Their time together plays before her eyes. I love this girl in love. Missing her sweetheart. Her uncanny premonition that all is not right. Maybe her sub conscience knew he would never walk away leaving her in such a distraught state. He had turned. If only she knew!

rhea, after a long time i get to read. i felt this episode was a bit of a filler which frankly i didn''t mind given the exhausting, drenched in deep emotion and angst 251. i thought they caught her state of mind well. and yes that relationship with di, she has liked this woman from day one, even before knowing she was his sis. in fact, she was stunned that the khadoos could have such a nice sibling. i too liked her turning to di in her hour of longing and uncanny heebeejeebees.

thanks and eyes, the whole place felt down and out somehow, didn't it? if it was intentional, they did it well. suddenly remembered the day he missed her... then he looked lonely and sad and needy, perhaps not the room, today, even the room looks stark and lonely.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

indu,

thanks for reading that one. he was indeed born to do asr. and lovely thought about arnav. the name was well chosen... all attributes of a vast ocean here in him, the sometimes calm surface with the turbulence within, the hidden untold depth, there is abyss there and the dance of the surf, there's ebb and flow... low and high tide, sometimes the undertow is dangerous, when the plates below the surface shift, a tsunami may arise, what else was it that valentine's day night... colours... blue, black, grey, dun and the white of the surf. sound... the sudden lashing, the whisper, the murmur, the roar... the crashing of angry waves upon the shore, destructive and yet awe inspiring beauty... so much of all that is arnav in him. some day i would really like to hear from him, how he prepared for asr. and was arnav a reference he took note of and used to explore his asr.

today over dinner i came across a word i had know and yet not known... oneirical the person who used it said he wasn't sure if it existed, so we kept playing with it and said, for this evening it is a word. he was french and said to him it meant poetic, dreamy...

of course, we ran and googled the word straight after the meal. yes there it was, oneirical from oneiric... relating to dreams or dreaming.

would it be too hysterical to say, i found barun's asr absolutely utterly dishily elementally oneirical?
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey girls, I'm back.
Was missing the place so much.
 i watched all the episodes till 257 today.
Some thoughts came to my mind.
1. Obviously missing my ladddoo sooo much.😭😭
2. Khushi is looking too beautiful without her cockroach clip.😆😆
3. It is surely proved that Laxmi is Shyam's ex. Otherwise how she could cheat her best friend Khushi for her lover Shyam.😆😆

One more thing, ASR is going to make his epic confession in episode-258. Are you guys thinking to make a different thread for this?

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 250

husband and wife. beside that appellation given by society, what is there really in those two words? what makes a relationship? what gives it basis, relevance, makes it essential, part of gene and soul... why are you so indispensable to me? because perhaps you are in my memory, embedded.. in frames and visuals i recall with my senses, and in a settling down within my being that is not sensed by anything that can be named. you are just there in me, and i in you. but can such a set of memories come about in a moment? in a month even? who knows... what if the memories started the moment i set eyes on you and you fell into my arms and your lips trembled? 
what a thought! ASR nad Khushi they are born to be together, they are soul mates not like other couples or regular husband and wife. 

maybe our memories started even before that, who is to know... but here and now, you matter... only you...

why? kyun? i want to ask you angrily, aggressively, flinging your heart and you away from me, yet when i see you sitting forlorn, my head and heart both yank me and say, turn. palat. no this is not something i learnt in a movie, maybe that is what you think since you love movies so much... not a single palat of mine came from a sweet and lovely film. it came from a call within, to not deny my truth, my reality, to look even when i was determined not to, to feel... remember us in the rain? remember us sindoor smeared under the open sky? remember us by the poolside, then too i had turned because i had to...? remember me asking you tumhe faraq kyun padta hai... and you said it did not make a difference... yet you knew and i knew otherwise. remember the day i wanted to speak, baat karni hai... and i couldn't? even that day i turned before i left. every time i wanted to leave, i had to turn...i need to turn, i want to turn.. as i have every time ever since i saw you and a song rose in some part of the universe and insisted i heard.
And every time that palat makes my heart rate goes haywire. never saw a man look so so handsome when he turns.

rabba vey.

you sit there now, and wasn't it a feeling just like this that sunday from another time, when i thought you would be gone... forever. now i insist on leaving, of not being in your world. so why do your eyes ask me to stay... to turn.
she always wanted him to stay. He is the one who misunderstood. 
"aap aise chale jayege to hum saanse nahi le payenge."

but no i won't turn... i want to so much, khushi! but no i won't.

if you don't turn, if you don't hear, how will i live? can't you see? can't you see? you are in every memory of mine too? i should not be running after you, you call me such terrible things. yet i do, can't you see why? please listen to me... if not my words, my heart, perhaps even my soul... how will i live if you think this of me? how will i breathe... why don't you understand. i will sit here and wait for you... no matter how long it takes, no matter how silly i look to all these people around me... i will wait.
How you wrote Khushi's thought, just made me cry. kiyu dard hai itna tere ishq mein.

i won't understand. i refuse to let you hurt me like this... why? why didn't you tell me before? why are you in another man's arms? do you even know what it does to me... and yet and yet i so want to believe what you say... i so need you, khushi... i just need you...

i will not listen to you though. i don't trust this world it crumbles again and again... i don't care i have my rage, my own gussa, i will survive, i will.

but i won't, can't you see?

there is no longer a separate me and a separate you...

the moment he entered the room, he knew. something was different... the mobile so garish and colourful and irritating, where was it?

where are they??! the walls are bare... her stars aren't there.

and on the far wall no longer does a bare bodied man stand smiling at his wife. "salman khan ka poster bhi gayab?"

he needs her... he has not spoken but at night, in their room, an expectation of her presence... she is here... no matter what no matter why but here... so near.

but she is not there... she has left him bereft, without her not at all stylish additions, her trademark on his space, ocuupier of heart mind wardrobe. where are you.

enter anger.

"khushi!"

so you did turn. you did. palat. even in anger... that is the power she has over you.

and look at her standing there sadly putting her things away, even though you have cast aspersion on her character... accused her of terrible misdemenour, no shame... told her she is here for you money... yes, asr, she is after your wealth... your heart and being... looks like she has managed to get it too.👏

now a string has been tied that started with a snapping of it, it got tied even further when you dragged her to you instead of hurling away and thrust a black and gold skein around her neck, you wanted to wring it maybe, but you couldn't... the memories had already started making you husband and wife... with or without society's blessing... pati patni rishta... ordinary sounding two syllable words, yet how they bind you.

he needs order he needs calm and that is with her... though she is a woman of no morals... but with her alone there is peace...

a tense bated anger... he is tired, he is worn out... he needs her... in this room...

"kya kiya tumne room ko..." what have you done to the room.

"isse phirse aapka bana diya..." made it yours again. she is abdicating. no longer will i occupy half your world, you are my entire world and you reject me... what choice do i have now.

he surges toward her... always the ocean, the surf in his movement his rhythm. 
Awesome metaphor.

"kya zaroorat thi?" what was the need? rough voice, impatience, need, finger jabbing downward.

and again a turn away... unbuttoning waistcoat, such an asr thing this angst expressed on clothes like he is wanting to break free, tear all barriers down...  breathe.

he needs calm. and she with him is the only thing that brings it.

"humey laga ki shyayad..." i thought maybe, her halted tone. and suddenly a fabulous out of control spin and reach her... touch. grab her stars and throw. something do something... hurt her if need be. but her eyes say she understands he hurts... and he hurts so much. she is not bothered about anything, just him. shouldn't she be angry and take umbrage? never, khushi knows how to listen to her heart... she has cut through, she can see... and feel. though the words are choked within.
well said. She is such a mature girl! And she knows how to handle ASR. Her patience and endurance surprise me.

jerk her close, thrust your face into her... tell her you can't live or breathe without her... main aisa hi hoon... i can't handle betrayal, pain, i become an animal almost...

"tum jo chaho jab chaho... badal nahin sakti... d'you get that?" you can't change things whenever you like wherever you like... because you have changed everything anyway and i can't live without this change... don't send my life back to what it was before you... please, don't you see? i need you? but i am asr, main aisa hi hoon? what should i do?

"aur kissne tumhe permission di mere room badlne mein" and who gave you the permission to change my room, i thrust deep.

"kissine bhi nahin, aur yeh baat mujhe aaj pata chala..." no one, and i realised that just today... with one line and break in your voice you slay me. why won't you let me live? sanaya's voice is beautiful, barun's body language is like music crescendo approaching. 
this two are magic together. Never saw such chemistry in my life.

the force and tempo of this movement in love astounding. across two peoples' interaction a flow of facts and a flow of feelings. the feelings are so real so without any pretense or guile touching and exploding truth, matters little that boss's wives don't wait in common waiting areas or villains don't find their way to the office of the owner so easily nor would someone take such a ridiculous chance... even if they are called shyam and writer makes him say, for his gain he will hack his own leg...
So true. that's why we could ignore tons of bloopers in the show.

nothing really matters in this episode, yes, payal is a bhoot and shyam and khsuhi's roles are being stressed as the hero takes leave.

two scenes are just carrying me away with such dexterity and insistence... i really don't need anything else. sorry for this intensely personal writing that moves between account of episode and unaccountable but undeniable thoughts floating through me.

i am no one to you, nobody, this is your room why did i even think i could have a right here... today at last i know i could never have that...

a powerful emotion hold the two together.

they stand there just holding each other... because that was what it was really all about, wasn't it.

he lets his arms drop turning away... stress, pain, written on two faces.

you have accused your wife of sleeping with another man. a wife who is your heart beat... aisa kyun hota hai...
he accused, but he never believed that.

what's the new drama, khushi...tired tired voice.

"har roz kuchh naya..pahele pati vrata hone ka drama... phir mujhe pareshan karne ka natak... aur aaj kya? bechari hone ka natak..." every day a new drama, first the faithful wife, then the drama of getting after me, and now what? act the hurt innocent one?

you don't look at me... if it hurts you to even look at my face, how much more painful to be surrounded by my things...

rabba vey...

universes turn. and do their own palat.

at the door, he stops her.

"khushi, stop it!!"

just the sliding door creaks, grating... a tense atmosphere in the room...

she will sleep outside, she is determined.

"nahin... aaj hum bahari"

no arguments, he grabs her...

"ek aur shabd nahin sunna chahta main, na koi explanation, na kuchh aur... ab tum wahi karogi jo main kahunga!" not a word do i want to hear, no explanation, nor anything else... now you will do exactly as i say. you had thrown her out, yet today it breaks your heart that she is even going that way... that night too you hurt, tonight also... same pain... how could she love another? and now she has told you... but you say you don't want to hear. yet something inside seems to have heard and is not letting you do what you always do... 

"nahin hum..." no, i... you are adamant. oh he has hurt you... so much.

"khushi, mujhe aur gussa mat dilao, ok?" don't get me more angry, ok? he held her arms and hauled her across the room to the bed... "tum bed par sogi.. and that's final... no arguments...!" you'll sleep on the bed.

and we will be sleepless together.

all that push pull hurl grab scream shout... does she know the power she has over him? like the night of the wedding, the force and fury tonight. but now it is  about a husband and a wife... the journey has moved beyond  a temple, it is in the bedroom ... and here things get resolved in ways the outside world may never know or understand.

brilliant understanding of all that is human emotion and love in this episode i thought. writing, direction, editing all uff... but without those two actors would anything have been possible.

It is always a delight to read your insightful, cognitive take.
 How you pondered his palat in the episode is really amazing. 
The bloopers in hindi soaps are very common. No difference with IPK. But still we love IPK so much. Why? As you mentioned because of these two magnificent actors and their magical chemistry.

All the blue lines are my favorite.
 I have some comments in between.
indi52 thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE Part 248-249

Game of Chess Begins...

A game of chess has been set in this episode and after a long time all the players have taken their positions. The king and the queen have arrived safely by holding their positions together one side,Bishop[Naniji] Loving and anchor Rook[Anjali] and Protective Knight[Payal] and outsider Rook Shyam away from other proving that he was in it just for his own purpose "iss main mera kya fayeda hoga..."..He doesn't care anyone but himself and Anjali is the bait in this whole process for Money ...

Shyam keeps his fixed eyes on Khushi after greeting her to make King and Khushi alert with his intentions but my grabber is Arnav's impassive face and unreadable eyes.  yes, love the fact you say this. the eyes thet speak a million things even while shuttered and inert. i adore this shop is closed look barun gives his asr. remember the first scenes of asr/ when he is absolutely turbulent inside, his eyes go blank. He excused himself for finishing some work by giving side decisive look to Khushi.His strides with stiff body language does convey the message to Rook[Shyam[ that he finally has found the truth of him and Khushi but Shyam's confident shared look to Arnav made him more confident that his planted seed of doubt has grown up in Arnav's brain. Arnav's relentless and implacable look with his calm visage is throwing some danger in Khushi's spine but Shyam's calmness is giving him courage to make his soundless move  But amazingly he doesn't know that this is a trap for him with poison meds.Arnav is leaving Khushi more vulnerable and Shyam's smirk shows he got his prey but he is forgetting Anjali's leaning forward position as compared to Naniji and Payal and Arnav's move to reach to his border as Arnav's move of warning has crossed limit... .

Shyam is indeed a lousy Rook...Their side to side positions show their moves clearly... Don't forget Payal is noticing that Khushi is uncomfortable in Shyam's presence.Anchor Rook and Protective Knight are ready for covering the position of Queen in the absence of King...Yes my chess is back...with Slithery moves in it... so true, everyone is getting ready for king's departure, the rooks and knights are suddenly in high action because only the queen is here and with the king off the board, she is extremely vulnerable, though khushi with her unpredictable spin will do some cool queen moves and show how the game lets her move in directions she pleases.

Khushi s feelings are coming to the surface and it is becoming unbearable for her taking accusations by Arnav .His words are piercing her heart " hum seh nahin sakte keh wo humare bare main aisa sochain..." Her mind is in constant motion to find a solution to clear the air in between him and her by involving everyone but her heart again takes the clock of hiding it and keeping it to herself just to live up with her traits...She finds another lousy solution and ends up with Shyam who tries his slippery tongue to get honey but gets only bitterness in return with a straight slap that Arnav is the only man in her life..." jin se hum sab se ziyada..."...Her confession of love for Arnav will trigger his brain into some serious actions as always...

This is a moment where we are seeing Shyam's true face who just worships money and that is the sole reason he married with Anjali."iss main humara kya fayeda hoga..."...just like he planted the seed of doubt in Arnav by using his extreme love for Khushi and "baby " which was his deal for Arnav ..., today he planted a seed of "guilt" in Khushi..."Arnav ko na him par bharosa hai aur na app par" by using Khushi's love for Arnav and "Will" as a deal with Khushi...This whole scene also indicates that Khushi will prove her innocence and it will be under Shyam's nose...by using his pawns...Brilliant Layout of this chess game...IPK is back...

Shyam's Faith over his seeding plants is missing one big "REASON" for both of them[Khushi and Arnav] to fall in his lousy trap is lack of "Trust" in each other's love.Once they are on the other side of this  broken bridge of TRUST , He[ Shyam] is done...Khushi who is Shyam's bait now will be the one who will check mate him at the end...as he already stamped on it .."Ye kaam aapke shubh haathon se ho tou acha hai..."

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Here comes the REASON [Anjali]..because of whom, Arnav and Khushi took the same decisions after finding out the truth of Shyam and amazingly they both wanted to tell Anjali.They both stepped forward with the same intention, "to protect Anjali"...Khushi came but seeing Anjali's "atoot vishwas" [strong belief] and was blocked by DeviMaiya as her Manglasutre tore off and She preferred silence for Anjali's Faith and love for her husband.Other side Arnav couldn't tell Anjali because of her being a "mother "..of her Nanhi Khushi ...and who knows better than him as being an orphan.This WEAK reason "ANJALI AND HER BEILEFS" made both of them weak and Shyam took the advantage.But here is Arnav's words at the bridge,"why didn't you tell me or anyone about Shyam"...but did he do that by himself and ask Khushi? No...Similary his "tali ek haath se nahin bajti" ...he confronted Shyam but couldn't do it with Khushi having a fear of losing her.But did he try to think that what Khushi have explained might be true??? No he will not because his mind is just filled with Khushi's betrayal words"chod dijye Anjaliji ko.."..He won't believe her as he can't...

He will accept his mistake to Naniji later"main ne Khushi ki baat na maan kar galati ki...sirf Shyam se poocha"...He will find the connective Dots of Trust when Khushi will declare her love for him on Airport...But for a "STRONGER BELIEF and TRUST"  on Khushi's words,he  still need a bigger storm for him like the terrace one to come out of it and that is kidnapping...A "Fear" of losing her love just like the "fear" of knowing that she loves some one else and then the man of action will confess his love"I love u" without needing anything else..."mujhe aur khuch nahin chahiye Khushi..." and this "REASON" will be diminished as he doesn't need any reason to love her ,HE JUST DOES...and after kidnapping when Khushi will try to leave ...He will stop her for HIMSELF not for any other "REASON" or even his Di where she tries to leave for Anjali.."aur main Khushi"... ...his TRUST on his love will make him worship her and her wishes...

Pause here: Arnav's "main achi tarah samjh sakta hoon kitna mushkil hota hai Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada ban ke jo paisa, aaram, aur shaan mil raha hai use jane daina..Koi "Pagal" hi hoga jo isse chod daiga..."

Khushi will leave his kingdom later and his 2 lakh bag and all will not be able to make him win her and later she does leave for Anjali with simply channas what he buys for her during his jogging as he learns by then Khushi's nanhi Khushi relies in him and a Rose just needs a Rose of deep love which resides in him and nothing much...Yes she is indeed a paagal...

Today epis states that they both don't remember when they fell in love and only remembered when it ended.They both fell in love completely at Diwali but for Khushi it ended at Diwali by her prince and in further installments every time when she started climbing in this love ladder as I explained in my 225 But for Arnav it was terrace night seeing her in Shyam's arms...but this is the paagal who will leave no stone to find him and to bring him to safety fighting against all odds of Shyam...and will leave for Anjali...later which in return will make him leave no stone to win her back..

Today he threw all of her stars which is her wealth, her beliefs... 

Pondering Connected Dots: The day under the Star , when Khushi found the truth of Shyam and clashed with Arnav , he asked million times "tum theek ho..." and got the REASON of her break down but look at the irony of his behavior today, he couldn't see or feel the bleeding heart of hers even after Amma sensed her behavior of talking too much...

Then the confrontation in the middle of the road , just like Shyam had with Khushi to prove his innocence that he was forced in the relationship with Anjali. Shyam said one right statement - "Humesha jo dikhta hai wohi sach nahin hai Khushiji". Same today when Khushi said to Arnav, " Zaroori nahin jo aap ne dekha wo sach ho..."

That day Khushi didn't believe Shyam and today Arnav didn't believe Khushi...Both are seeing things at different angles...Khushi found out Shyam's obsession of her and his fake story with his acts...and his true face made her to HATE him to the core of her heart.She showed Shyam her HATE on Terrace that night that even though he will divorce Anjali , she will prefer to die than to marry him.This was the actual truth which came out that night but ended up with darkness in her life.

On the other hand Arnav witnessed a completely  different truth. He saw Khushi in Shyam's embrace and believed that. He saw Shyam's reality but couldn't witness the reality of Khushi and for that he needs another thunder of Fate and that will come from Shyam as this time after Anjali and Khushi , Arnav is his road block...towards his Khushi...AR and Wealth .BUT one thing is evident, Khushi's respect is snatched in both cases.Shyam disrespected her with his lust and Arnav tainted her calling her characterless.She slapped Shyam with hate and she took this slap from Arnav in Love. 

The REASON of knotting Khushi and Arnav , Anjali Di sensed the tension and as usually tries to mend threads of this relation.She Halts Arnav from changing his shirt and tells him that Khushi will stitch the button .Khushi, hesitantly with heavy heart steps towards him.The day she left for GH , She left the chirpiness of her childhood in RM ..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:that was the last day as I explained it because Arnav said to her ,"she acts not less than Babli"...But he wasn't aware  of just like now, there is a mature and sensitive woman in her who just wants his attention, love, and respect and above all TRUST.At the samw  He loves her chirpy side which diminishes his pain..."tumhare saath bitae huwe pal..." and all the dhamakas which he will adore later and will act as a child for her to just bring a SMILE on her face...

His pretense continues till Anjali goes out of the room.My grabber is His stiff body doesn't move as he is weak in front of her.He fears to lose his control if he will move and that exactly happens when he moves after saying "Di jaa chuki hai...tumhain yeh drama karne ki koi zroorat nahi..." [u don't have to drama as di has gone]...Needle pierces  in her finger when he walks away making this comment...She hisses in pain and his concerned side takes over.."Khushi! ..I am sorry.." Yes he Hates her...His heart yearns to hold her feeling her hankering to be close to  him , to cry her heart over her shoulder as she always does in her distress and he is always there to hold her and protects her from falling and feeling so low...Yes he hates her but wants to have her close , close to her essence , close to her heart keeping her near to his heart...which only beats for her in a same rhythm .convulses in her pain by piercing pain in his...but he hates her... 

at a rational thinking level, full of disgust and agony at what he saw on that terrace, he does indeed hate her. there is nafrat... because there is, claiming him from head to toe, just so much mohabbat. both mohabbat and nafrat are true here... and they are all and only for her. i love this complexity of emotion. and these moments brought it all out so well... love the way you write of it.

Khushi in her shaky voice with bleeding heart and finger yet keeping her firm fingers on the THREAD...,"Dhaaga humein zabasdasti thaamna para.. Humari marzi nahi thi.. Par ab jo thaam liya hai toh..." [I didn't had intentions to be knotted in this but if it happened then be it]...A promising and clear statement , she won't let it lose or break no matter how much she gets bleeded or hurt in this way of Love and Trust .He stands numb with this "kiss mitti ki bani hai ye" ...[What kind of a girk is she?]...He called her characterless,threw her Stars, her beliefs,her reasons of survival , dragged her relentlessly, broke her hope of a promising relationship by breaking the frame of em and now seeing  her holding the thread of that HOPE tying em together.This is his wife , his half part ,his reason of survival standing so close in tears and heavy heart but he hates her ...standing there mesmerized and hypnotized by her innocent beauty ,having urge to hide her in his protective shell but he has to hate her, has to create a rift no matter what and keeping the cloak of pretense that "nothing matters to him".."She means nothing to him..."...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She picked up the button just like she picked up the key on Dargha...that day she ran to tell him...what he did was wrong and no one can connect thread with anything other than Bhagwaan...today she is picking up button and telling him by reminding him...She didn't plan anything but if Fate has brought us together then She is in with full Faith and Love...and is willing to do whatever it will take to keep it knotted...and she knotted the Dhaga on Teej by and he is the one who broke her fast and dropped the sindoor...That day this Dhaga was tied by opening the lock of his heart and now she is threading that with him by reminding him that he also has this obligation and this is not a joke for her ...BUT at the same time we have so many threads joining that day,just like others' relations depend on these two...including the ULJHA huwa rishta of Anjali and SHyam...which is making their relation as complicated as it could be...

They both are feeling this yearning and need to hold on to each other just like every time in pain...in distress...but fate has something else stored in it...She comes close to snap the thread and this time he lets her without moving or stopping her.An intimacy which they both are  aspiring for is their longing right now and they let it by keeping the rhythm of their nearness...by inhaling each other's essence.Her face is kissing the corner of his neck...and he gets frozen just her touch and just soft gazes caress her face and he can't offer much today...because this is his fate and he is accepting it but she got the strength from her again by her looseness just like the day of their marriage by holding her hand...and then that strength makes him to deject himself by putting his vest as he is wearing the disappearing cloak of his guards...just to ignore her melodious voice filled with plea...because he can't take it any more ...as he has no energy..to face her...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: After disclosing of her engagement , she never knew the extend of his pain...today she is feeling the same but his pain is not less either...

beautiful, faiqa.

chess...lovely. 👏 i remember on crooner too chess talk... those days while viewing the first time, chess, alice in wonderland, pearls and pearl stories, beauty and the beast... so many things used to get felt and touched just watching an episode. i don't understand chess much, a couple of girls had elaborate explanations of the players and the moves... but yes, a sense of game pervades the whole atmosphere. of a bait, of a hunt, of traps being set for defenceless creatures, of people arraying and taking position... and the stalking of a man outside the game, or who would like to remain aloof from it.

i wish the kidnap had some real meaning and reason even now.

liked what you wrote about khushi making another lousy decision in her completely harried state. felt natural. that is just the kind of opportunity a snake would sense and take advantage of.

in a funny kind of way both shyam and khsuhi are after asr. one thirsts hungers for his love. the other craves his wealth.

enjoyed your connecting the scenes we have seen and are yet to see with this crucial episode.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE Part 246-Part 247

Special Edition

Why?

Why? This is the word which provokes to find the true nature of any matter and to go in deep we search ourselves and critique others.Khushi did possible everything to find the answer of her question "Why did he marry me this way?"...She will get answer today...but Arnav will add another why? "Why didn't you bother telling me even ?

well said. Sometimes this why puts our life in jeopardy, like Arnav and Khushi's life.

Arnav took his challenge and thought whatever he did was the best solution but got entangled in between his own tracks "Why did she betray us , me and my love? And soon he will be saying that "Why didn't you tell me if you were innocent?

Today this why is going to bring them at another why? The bridge of Why will seem so long to be crossed till it will turn evening for Arnav and then his plea and yelp won't seem working for him...👏

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own ~ Robert A. Heinlein"

Arnav's first"why ?" alarmed him with her Khushism ..."Jayie arnav singh raizada, humne aap ko maaf  kiya... and he said ,"what the " to fulfill her wish unconsciously "Yahi What the sun ke jana chahte thay.."...but his tenderness and concerns about her soaking him in deep distress. ...Where she is going?...Which couple of seconds Amma and Buaji asked her but didn't pay attention to her craziness ... yet only Arnav is keeping an eye on her through hangman's noose since yesterday as she is acting weirdly without eating, sleeping and all..."tum theek ho" ...as he asked her already and now after finding out the answer of his own "Why" ... missing stars and the Brighest STAR of his life he runs as fast as he can...as his whole world is being snatched away in these couple of seconds of Darkness...In these couple of seconds his past , present ,and future is mingling with all of the desperation, trepidation, fear , desolation, despair and melancholy .He knows what she is up to and he calls her and kya karoon iss paagal ka...she picks up the phone ...Hey DM ...seriouslykiss mitti ki bani hai yeh....She directs him to move so she doesn't fall on him...

How surreal; he thought she was a swindler, characterless, but he turned crazy when he anticipated her death.

Questions starts running in his brain, "What?" and her voice makes him to turn and look up.His whole body gets halt in that moment and he couldn't move ...his voice only picks up a courage of FEAR losing her ..."Khushi"...

He stares at her frenetic state and position inces away from death...and that makes him to move his acts..." don't move!!! stay there... main aa raha hoon!...[I am coming...]... he will not let her make any mistake, he will be there for her, to stop her from hurting herself,and it also shows while making his life comfortable, she will put her life in deep danger because of her impulsive nature.That does show at the cliff where he has to come with his heartbeat to bring her back...

First time when I saw that, I was paralyzed seeing her and him like this. To dissect this scene I had to stop million times.Sorry guys but it is really horrific .If it is for me then how the heck he can stay in his senses seeing his wife killing herself like that.impossible...

same here. i was also holding my breath while watching the episode for the first time.

Awww ..Sanka is at her peak..."lo... inheenka kaam kar rahain hain aur humain rok rahain hain..." [see, I am doing his work and he is stopping me.]...Khushi is Khsuhi complete"paagal" in her husband words... He runs as fast he can after his life and they are on a terrace again once more time but only two of them...Yes ...His Rose without thorn meaning without Shyam...but he is still a thorn.That dreadful night Arnav wanted to be alone with her and today he got his wish but circumstances are different.

What a coincidence. two dreadful event happened on the terrace. But Shyam was not a thorn, but a poisonous snake in the rose garden.

Seeing Khushi trying jumping ,his hand reaching out trying to stop her,
"khushi!". ...I hate this seeing him again the same dreadful experience of his mother from which he never came out and now seeing his Khushi going through with that."Kyuon kood jaogi tum.." [Why will you jump]

Pondering connected Dots: if only she had seen the shock at Heer's words "Hum mar jaayenge" during the Heer-Ranjha act,if only she had noticed that he couldn't meet her eyes when he said that he didn't and never did love Lavanya - She would have seen the love he has for her in his eyes.

But Khushi  is so desperate for Arnav to find his happiness & for that she is ready to self sacrifice her, this is the Khushi most of us know & have been missing, who understand & nurtures her relationship, We have never seen Khushi express her love for Arnav because she hasn't yet accepted that she loves him. She knows somewhere, deep in her heart, that she does have feelings for him - but she's afraid to give it a name after Diwali as she has been hurt before and she's afraid to be hurt again. But that doesn't stop her from loving him. It is this love that pushes her to take an extreme step. She goes to meet death with a clear conscience - that she has said goodbye to all her loved ones, she has left her imprint in each of the gifts she left for them, and she has paved the way for two true lovers to unite by forgiving all the hurt,rudeness, and harsh treatments.

Khushi loved Arnav immensely, so that she could think to sacrifice her love for him. She never dared to express her love to Arnav because of his conflicting bi-polar personality.

Pondering connected Dots:it is this love for him that will make Khushi leave Arnav, for his sake, for his sister's sake.  When she found out about Shyam's true identity first time, it was for Arnav. She knew that Anjali was the most important person in Arnav's life, and to hurt Anjali was to hurt Arnav. For Arnav's sake, she kept quiet, for love's sake she kept Shyam's true identity a secret.

"Raat mein dayein se teesra jo sabse zyaada chamak raha hai", "Aap aur Lavanyaji yaha neeche khush rahiye, hum upar theek hai" ...This shows her deep love for him and second shows he wants his proximity for life...After even death she wishes to be near him , seeing  him smiling and happy...as a Bright star looking and directing and showing the way in his life as always...  She already is the brightest star in his life without dying. She has been the one to bring out the human Arnav from ASR. Whatever emotions were controlled by ASR so many years were let loose only after Khushi challenged him, stood up to him, nettled his ego, and faced him with her naturalness. She has always been his guiding light, an angel and she will always be there for him to light up his way. 

just loved your thought here. She made him belive in stars and she somehow knew he has some sorts of feelings for her. so that she said him that she will be the brightest star of the sky.

In the second line, She is willing to let go of her love to someone else, as long as he is happy, with the one he truly loves.Need I say more about Khushi's love for Arnav?

Symbolism and connection: Stars !! Khushi , a Bright star is indicating the distance  in between them and she is light so He will be in dark meaning CVs did good for giving us hint as he is going...Also clutches the star in his hand, does not let go of it and running  outside to bring HIS  star home, into his life  is the indication also , he is the one who will bring her to life and win her back..." I will win you back..." tumhain paa keh rahoonga..."

My biggest grabber is She was afraid at first and reluctant and above all Sunlight was bothering her to make decision too...it is hard for her to remove herself from her Arnavji.She was procrastinating with a load of silly reasons about jumping from the terrace, but the moment Arnav came there, she saw her love, and her love for him was her courage. His presence, his face as she steeled herself to take that step, the good memories of them together - all rolled into love - all gave her the courage to meet death for his sake only...👏

Pondering connected Dots:Loop is closing as Khushi did not let Arnav finished telling her the reason of his breakage from Lavanya and today Arnav stated explicitly why he broke up with  Lavanya, He has said that he broke the alliance because  He NEVER loved Lavanya "main Lavanya se pyar nahin karta tha aur issliye main ne tum se shaadi nahin ki..."..., If Only Khushi would see and understand why he made a move to her and married her...uhhh...Paagal indeed!!!

But at the same time her TRUST which she lost then is still shaky and soon is going to shatterd..."Jab koi aapke vishwaas ko choor choor kar de tou hum kaise bharosa kar sakte hain kissi par..." is coming in the picture too...

My grabber is he is answering her without looking at her as he can't show her HIS love and is unable to see her Love too..."Aap unse pyaar karte hai, aur hum..." - a moment filled with the unsaid love left hanging in the air, the disappointment that she is not 'THE ONE' in his life, 

So appropriate FB's today and these are the same which they shared during Holi while he moved forward and held her hand...That shows their strong bonding attraction in between them . Khushi's sees him as her savior, herMaseeha, Who she trusts and loves with her life and  she  can do anything for his happiness and pleasure .She remembers Arnav taking her in his arms and nursing her...  While Arnav sees his RIGHT on her...by stamping her by putting payal on her and kissing her by sharing passionate moments...

Once again after his mom's death , Khushi is his life no matter how much he is jealous or in rage but still she is his one true LOVE... He was unable to stop it from happening the first time, and this time, it is his own life that is leaping into death.He tries his best distracting her but in vain.

Pause here: "Breathe..." "hamari saansein rukne waali hai" - this is the 2nd time she mentions her dying, first was at the Heer-Ranjha act, she eats the sweet - meethe muh ki mauth - Her life will be in danger ..

His eyes, his voice and his actions beg her to come down and stay safe with him. He has always saved her and now too he will be there -...He is determined...After sharing immense love and intense emotions, Khushi finally makes peace with herself her past, her present, and  her dreams and prepares for the leap... ,"Hum Theek hain..." Hum tayar hai..."...

Pondering connected Dots: They fallen together under a shower of petals...one day before..

Arnav  rememebr the time she had fallen on to his hand ..Like a  Rose among his thorns is yearning for his safe heaven and Love. The gripping emotions represses his malice and hate, and  Fear of Loss gives him the wings to leap  to bring her in his safe heaven ,in his arms , in his Life away from all the harms... The fear is so fresh and compelling that he doesn't let her goeven after she struggles against him... .

very well written. Arnav didn't want to extricate her after the dread what was about to happen.

Arnav is thoroughly shaken by Khushi's attempt of death and that has broken Arnav's emotional wall.He turns around for not showing his vulnerability to her , for not letting her peak in his love for her. He twirls around with anger and pain and holds her in his strong hold"what the hell were you thinking!..."

he is going to tell her whatever she wants after seeing her stubborn state because of  his coldness and shrewdness...."maine yeh sab lavanya ki vajah se nahin kiya... "[ I didn't do all of this because of lavanya,]..Khushi is adamant,"jhoot mat boliye...[don't lie]
Arnav with raging anger
..."main jhoot nahin bol raha hoon..." [I am not lying.]...Khushi with continuous pressure..."then tell me why did you marry me.?" Humain sach jane ka poora haq hai..." [I have a right to know the truth]... "har pal yeh sawal humain khata rehta hai..." [every moment, this question is eating me.]

One more time Dark memories of dreadful night which are eating him all the time rushes to Arnav to make his bright surroundings dark ...
"chod dijiye Anjali ji ko..." ..her dreadful words which brings his cindering Lava up to the surface...and Shyam's hold on her which resulted in their marriage explodes the opening of his bubbling volcano to echo the Truth in each of her veins...

Yes, the terrace scene gonna efface from his mind from today.

"kyunki main tumhare aur shyam ke baare mein jaanta hoon..."[ because I know about you and Shyam...]...The stillness of the surrounding halts the air in between them...
"jaanta hoon ki tumhare aur shyam ka affair chal raha hai!"[I know you have an affair with him] "issliye ki maine tumse shaadi."[that's why I married you.]Finally his CHOT is out with a bang...

...and she stood frozen in his hold just like that dreadful night ...He married her out of jealousy and hate seeing her in other man's hold and she was ready to give in her life for his happiness because she thinks he loves some one else
...."Hum dono kitne ajeeb hain..."

Arnav's answer leaves Khushi numb and Khamoshi envelops her visage...- the man for whom she was giving up her life has been thinking of her That low..."Because you don't have a character..." A character which she holds the  most more than  her LOVE and today that LOVE is staining her with that title...

How painful it is, when a girl has to hear that she is characterless from the mouth of a person whom she loves most.

Pause here:"Hum Raaste se hat jate"..and  Mamiji  saying  "main DI ki Khushi ke liye apni Khushi qurbaan kardoonga !! during Teej...Yes , Khushi will remove herself from  Arnav's life for Anjali's happiness but at that time , both will be aware of the innocent love of one another.Also "Nanhi Khushi" is indicating again the child's arrival is not possible...  Loved the Rabba ve today,it felt justified.

this sad version of rabba vey just pierced my heart.

~~Love conquers all things. ~ Virgil~~

Pondering connected Dots: He will bow in front of her for her special upbringing and character.

Khushi ends up with "Why?" and silence...Why should I give any answer or ask question when I mean nothing 

Stupendous take.
All the blue lines are my favorite.
My comments are in purple.

Very important and tensed episode. Finally the secret of the forced marriage revealed after high drama of Khushi's suicide.Like you i also became breathless when I heard the scream and saw the blackout. For a moment I thought did she really jump? I know Khushi wouldn't die, but her life could be in danger. What Arnav would do if he couldn't save her. Sooner or later the truth of her innocence would be revealed. Then what would he do? 
Anyway he could save her, but literally killed her by his afflictive word. my heart lurched painfully for the giving soul, who wanted to sacrifice her love for him. And in return he has riven asunder with loathe and false accusation.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 250

Blackmail

He turns in the chair and what she sees before her startles her,

It's Shyam not her Arnav.

He yells at her..he is always one step ahead of her.  He even reminds her of that. Don't interfere in his work or else.  And she says to him or else what.  He answers her, "he can ruin her life".  

Hasn't he already?

he already did and wanted to do worse. 

All he wants is Arnav signature or else he will tell the truth.  The truth, she asks him?  Oh yes, how she entrapped him.  Arnav will certainly believe him just like that.  She walks out.

She goes down to the main floor, finds out Arnav is in a very important meeting and so she sits and waits after informing his assistant to call her when he is through. 

She waits and waits and waits.

He works, works and works.

Finally his meeting ends and he walks through his main office with a power of authority, his wife sitting on pins and needles on the couch gently frowning, her big almond hazel eyes brimming with unshed tears.  He notices her, her eyes lift, she rises slightly and eyes meet and he walks on dismissing her.  He walks up to his office but stops midway, a thought of her on his mind, he glances back and then continues up the stairs dismissing her again.

With failed attempts of working on his computer, his eyes gaze at his wife through the glass window.  She is offered "life-giving" water and she refuses only he can quench the thirst of her truth.  She sits there all day.  He gets up from his desk to look down on her.  I can almost hear the "what the?" in his mind.  He sees the worry on her face.  She looks up and sees him, their eyes meet, she rises, takes a step forward, FB of the reality of their marriage before their eyes, the pain, distrust he feels is overwhelming he can't see past it, he turns his back on her and she stands their in that pain.

it was too painful to watch Khushi like that. i was literally crying while watching.

Then ASR BG music comes to life and with a blink of the eye ASR emerges; no more Arnav or heart full of love but ASR is back, walls up, distrust and hate the mortar studying those walls.  He walks out past his wife to his car anger, hate and distrust seething through his pores.

She calls out following him, listen, listen to me, what you are thinking is not true.  He closes the window...doesn't want to hear her, those walls are too thick and high to penetrate.  He drives away leaving his wife but something makes him look back in the rearview mirror to see his wife standing there utterly alone...broken.  She thinks she must regain his trust and convince him of they are untruths.  She is not the disgusting girl he thinks she is.  She will convince him some way.

I hated him for leaving her like that. His pride was too much. But pretty soon it will break.

The slithering snake, Shyam, witnesses all of this and he has blackmailed his way in to getting what he wants.

She is at home in their room holding the file, aaaggghhh! I wish Khushi believed her intuition then. Shyam is in a hurry and knocks on her door...encouraging her in his slimy way to do the job and hurry up and get it done or else!  The worry on her face is palpable through the screen.

she was so desperate to make Arnav trust her. Or moreover what she could do where Shyam already threatened her to lie about their relationship to Arnav.

Arnav is working downstairs and Anjali comes to him, worried about him as always.  She brings him a cup of coffee and the ticket and asks him if he has to do this?  She reminds him they are all there for him and he replies that he does this every year. 

Should this year be any different?  Oh yes Arnav, you have a wife to support you through this pain if you can only see her truth!

Khushi is still questioning herself if she should do this.  She really intuitively knows it is wrong but she is so backed up against a wall and desperate for him knowing the truth that she will even be persuaded by Shyam's dirty threats.

What I mentioned above.

He walks in the door and stops, turns around, what happened to the sound of the chimes hanging from the door? He walks in dismissing it to be stopped by missing stars and fairy lights hanging above Khushi's side of the bed AND where is Salman Khan? It's all processing.  He opens his closet door...her clothes are missing.

What the?

He hears the clanging of the chimes out by the pool and he calls, "KHUSHI!"  She is finishing packing things up.

She comes in, he asks her what was the need to do this. She says she made the room all his again.  He starts to unbutton his vest and turns from her...must be a lie coming...hmm but he surprised me.  He throws her stars and says who gave you permission to change the room...hmmm why did you like it that way, Arnav.  Did you like having your wife make herself comfortable in your room?

I really can't take Khushi's pain in this scene.  She tells him if he can't stand seeing her face then she thought he wouldn't be standing seeing her belongings as well.  She walks away to get her pillow to sleep back outside and he losses it.  He throws the pillow and slams the door shut.  He tells her to stop the drama and don't infuriate him anymore.  She will do as he says and he grabs her and throws her sitting onto the bed.  She will sleep on the bed.

He cares...he really cares!!!

They both take their perspective sleeping quarters and with frustration try to sleep.

Khushi says to herself in order to prove her innocence she must have him sign those papers, this belief made so real by Shyam's blackmail.😭

Nice take.
All the red lines are my favorite.
My comments are in purple.