Why it happens with all good TV shows

GSHKF7TWV6OVKBC7 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#1
Shanti, Swabhiman, KSBKBT and all those saas-bahu serials........ all ran for years, the problem came only with the likes of Vikram-Vetal, DekhBhaiDekh etc... and Karamchand. Why...

Created

Last reply

Replies

5

Views

2k

Users

6

Frequent Posters

surveen_kapoor thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
im also wondering dat!!!!!!!

its always with the best showz!!!
QDP67MYM3UAKFRQM thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#3
Its high time people get a bit matured and start liking these good serials rather then kskbt..and so on... I hope karamchand starts again may be on some different channel..Lets all wish for the same.
TVLWZMEW3XGYTNK2 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#4
I think it will start after Indian Idol 3 is over
CLWURWZ7DBXGXNMZ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#5
i want to c karamchand and dekh bhi dekh......
AZHA6IRBQT2N5IRW thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#6
I totally agree. This is an awesome show and it should be put back on air (new episodes that is).

PS - I loved Dekh Bhai Dekh too! 😃
Edited by Shalonia - 19 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".