Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Character sketch

Maan's family

Maan Singh Khurana

Vikram Khurana and Neha Khurana(Maan's parents)

savitri singh Khurana(Maan's Dadi)

Geet's Family

Ram Malhotra and Priya Malhotra(Get's Parents)

Geet

And

Ria

(I don't want to die with the bare hands of my readers but this is true actually I like the lovestories which have love triangle😉 and this time no Sameera but Ria)

Ps:-I have changed Ria's picture
Edited by rashmivaish - 9 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Part-1

Part-2

Part-3

Part-4

If you are interested in reading this please pm me for the Blog link..I have deleted the updates just to protect from being stolen

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

Link-Thread two.

Edited by gorgeousqueen. - 5 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Masoom Ishq

(This banner is made by Daredevilisback-Thanks a lot Mayuri😃🤗)

Part-1

INTRODUCTION( past of Ram and Vikram)

Vikram and Ram were childhood friends. They were neighbors. They completed their school together  and they entered together in college too.Ram's mother expired when he was fifteen years old.he was only son of his parents. Vikram's mother Savitri Khurana  gave him the love of a mother and Ram always respected her as her mother. Vikram had a sister too and Ram loved her like his own sister. Her name was Sujata.Though both families were not too rich but they were doing well. they all lived like a family. Ram's father fell ill after his mother expired as he couldn't wear the loss of his wife. Both Vikram's father and Ram's father were in same construction business. Ram's father couldn't concentrate on his business so gradually it went down.Vikram's father morally supported his friend but all went in vain.He too passed away when Ram was in college. He was all alone now in this world But Khurana family supported him well in his bad phase of life

Ram and Vikram both had knowledge of their family business. They were planning to do MBA in business management after their graduation so that they can manage their parental business.

It was there third year in college. And they met two new enteries-Those were Priya and Neha. Both girls were good  friends from school.Ram and Vikram saw them and instantly fell for them.They tried to be their friends, Neha and Priya didn't need new friends so didn't give them any importance to both boys were later all became friends.

Once Ram and Vikram talked to each other and told about their love. Thank God they didn't love the same girl.Ram loved Priya and Vikram loved Neha.and they proposed them .to their surprise they got yes in return as girls were too feeling for them

Ram and Vikram completed their graduation and took admission in MBA. Till they completed their MBA ,Priya and Neha too completed their Graduation.  During their MBA both friends decided to start a joint Venture with the name KMC-ie. Khurana Malhotra constructions. Vikram explained his father about their plan and he supported them with all his capacity and merzed his business too with them. Soon Both friends laid the foundation of KMC.Ram had a office which his father used as his office .He opened that office and  both started their work from there only.Vikram's father introduced them to his clients.and they started to get small works.Both were hardworking so output of there hardwork was taking shape.

Vikram's father wanted Vikram to get married and then he came to know that his both sons were in love and he without any delay talked to girls' parents.Neha's parents were ready but Priya's parents were not as Ram had no one and his business too didn't exist  they only knew that he was working with Khuranas  but Vikram's father made them realize that Ram was partner with them  and was a hardworking guy and was going to get success. Priya's parents were not much convinced but seeing their daughter's love for Ram they got agreed.

Both friends got married to two best friends.Life was going on smoothly. Sujata too got married to an NRI and was now settled in US

After one and half year neha got pregnant and all were happy for Vikram and Neha.

Once Savitri asked Priya-Priya when you will give good news to us. Is maamle me apni friend ka saath nahin dogi.

Priya shied at this but Neha found some sadness in her eyes.she asked when Her MIL wasn't around-Priya what happened ? why are you sad?

Priya-Nothing Neha .I m fine.

Neha-Priya I m your friend. Tell me what happened.

Priya-Neha we have stopped using any protection from last six months .still I m not conceiving.

Neha-Arrey ! isme itna pareshan hone wali kya baat hai.kabhi kabhi ho jata hai. don't worry sab theek ho jaayega,and Priya nodded at this.

It was 20 February 1987

Neha started to get labor pain. Vikram called Ram and asked him to take out the Maruti 800 which they bought recently.Ram drove them to the hospital. There she gave birth to a boy.All were very happy to get that news. At the naming ceremony  Sujata couldn't make it so Neha asked Priya to name her son and Priya called him Maan-The pride of two families.

Maan was growing under the love of his dadi and two mothers.Priya still couldn't conceive.She loved Maan as her own son.Maan used to call her chhoti maa.Maan was now the apple of their eyes.he was  little bit matured as compared to his age.

Their business was doing very well and they were doing their work with honesty.By this their margin of profit was not much but they had earned a name in their business.They started to rebuilt their old houses,Though both were neighbors so they did their renovation together .and there stood two mansions after two years-KM(Khurana  Mansion) and MM (Malhotra  Mansion)

Neha and Vikram forced Ram and priya to go thru the medical check up to know the reason why priya wasn't able to conceive. But their all reports were normal. Gradually Priya lost all the hopes to be a mother, and gave all her love to Maan

Maan was six years old when his grandfather passed away from a massive  heart attack.Maan was little bit shocked to lose his daddu as he loved him too much.he became introvert after that.

After few days Vikram asked Neha for planning the another child but Neha refused by saying-Vikram.I don't want another child.You can see Priya, how sad she looks always. If we plan another child her inferiority complex will increase only.I will plan my second child only after priya conceives. You know their reports are absolutely normal.

Vikram knew it if Neha had decided something ,no one could force her to change her decision. Somewhere he too felt bad for his friend.Maan was again becoming normal .he was coming out of the sorrow of the loss of his daddu.

Maan was seven now. He was in class one .one day Priya and Neha were chatting In KM while savitri was listening to  their talks. Suddenly Priya fainted and Neha and Savitriji were worried to see her. They called Dr.

Dr. arrived and after checking her up she declaired- She is pregnant

And Neha and Savitriji couldn't believe it-Are you sure?

Dr.- off course Mrs.Khurana

Savitriji nasked Ram and Vikram to come home immediately. They were worried at this and soon reached KM.There they found Neha and Savitriji preparing sweet dish.

Vikram-Maa what happened?

Neha-Vikram I m going to be badi maa

Vikram and Ram looked at Neha with confusion-Badi maa?

Neha-Hmm.. look there.. and both looked where she asked them to look-Priya was sitting there with her flushed face.

And they both got it .

Vikram hugged his friend tight-Ram I m so happy for you. We were waiting for this news.

Maan reached home and found everyone happy-Maa kya hua ? why are you so happy?

Neha lifted maan in her lap and told him giving a hard kiss-Maan soon you will get a doll for you to play with.

Vikram-How do you know that it will be a girl .

Neha-No.. I know that we will get a girl .

Maam-When she will come?

Neha-she will come on your next birthday.

Maan-You mean she will be my birthday gift?

Neha-Haan baba.

Savitriji-Neha I know that you are very excited but why are you giving him false hopes.Maan she will not come exactly on your birthday. She will come around your birthday.

Maan-Okey.but if she comes on my birthday then she will be my birthday gift.

Priya-Maan whenever she comes she will be your doll only. par tumhari maa ko pakka thode hi pata hai ki doll hi hogi.It can be a boy also.

Neha-Okey baba you all are right.Ladka ho ya ladki.koi phark nahin hai.but still I know that we will get a girl.

All laughed to see Neha's craziness.

Precap-Past continues

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for resuming ur story 
tabby999 thumbnail
triangle love stories ..
i don't like them ..
hope so maneet will be always together ..

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabby999

congrats for resuming ur story 

Thanks tumne padi hai ye?
tabby999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashmivaish

Thanks tumne padi hai ye?

nahi paddi ..but ab padd longi ..
tabby999 thumbnail
rashmi ..geet ki pic change karro plz ..
acchi wali lago ..
yeh dull hai 
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabby999

nahi paddi ..but ab padd longi ..

ok..😆😆