Which IPKKND scene made you Angry?- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

18

Views

1.6k

Users

8

Likes

21

Frequent Posters

6SC3GACQC5ATQ3KF thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#11
Khushi u r characterless, Terrace scene, Gifts nahi tips, U r d biggest mistake in ma life 😭
LotusPetals thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Edna_Philip

*Phew* I got some company😆


Ya 😆
There are scenes I didn't like in the Saasural track. But when Khushi asked him to lie on the floor, I didnt mind that much. 😛
LotusPetals thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: I6YF2SWBWVEBAK2T

Khushi u r characterless, Terrace scene, Gifts nahi tips, U r d biggest mistake in ma life 😭


How could I forget that scene? Watched it only once and cried for days 😭
Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: MissArshi-


Ya 😆
There are scenes I didn't like in the Saasural track. But when Khushi asked him to lie on the floor, I didnt mind that much. 😛

I also hate that Sasuraal track.😊
Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: MissArshi-


How could I forget that scene? Watched it only once and cried for days 😭

Do u hate the line in Bold?😲.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#16
The scene where Arnav calls Khushi characterless ,BB match during Shit-al track and ofcourse the famous terrace scene where Arnav misunderstands khushi and the scene where Arnav told khushi that she is his biggest mistake of his life
Edited by sarunholic_arhi - 12 years ago
JFKPWIQ4GKLZWYU2 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#17
i have to write a book on this 🤣
BB match 😡
Awesome-blossom thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#18
🤓 anjali n shyam
chup chup k milna scenes
6SC3GACQC5ATQ3KF thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: MissArshi-


How could I forget that scene? Watched it only once and cried for days 😭


I always cry dear recently watched dis scene in Tamil IPK & cried again 😭

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 1 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 10 years ago

IPKKND Ek-Jashn / New Post/ Page 43/Nov 2025

Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: ExoticDisaster · 4 months ago

6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".