Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Hey Zara!! I said I would comment and I totally forgot to do it yesterday *ooppss** 😳 Anywayzz!! Wicked pictures..White totally suits Shreya 😳 Thats one colour I love wearing too 😆
no worries, Anisha!😛 what's important is that you're checking out the gallery very often! yaar, how i wish shreya was a little bit MORE appreciated and loved!😳 she truely deserves that!😃
Originally posted by: CZTUP2G6URSTW3XU
shereya was mind blowing in thursday's episode & looked very prettey. i loved the way she portrays emotions with her eyes & doing a brilliant job of it to lately. she has improved gradually but surely
AGREED!😃 but she's now really the "other" woman!😭
Yes now I am starting to hate her!! Not Shriya! 😳
😭😭😭 that's very sad, coz she has never been credited as a good actress!😡
Originally posted by: zara2801
😭😭😭 that's very sad, coz she has never been credited as a good actress!😡
Yeah I know..Shriya is playing the role well though..😳
i know but she's slowly transforming into a negative character!😕😭
There always has to be one in the serials 😆😳