Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I'm excited for today's episode and this time its for the Dosti part of D3

😊SHAREY AND KRIYAM😊

It's been really long since we saw some substantial scenes between these BFFs.

SHAREY

They are childhood friends. They are bold, impulsive and happening. They can go to any extent to vanish the other person's worries. When in trouble some people go to priests, some to parents but here they just walk up to each other. They have been friends together in sunshine and shade and they can never let the other person stay in dismay.

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival. - C.S. Lewis

I just loved it when Sharon immediately asked where's Rey as soon as Swayam completed narrating the happenings. I so new the first thing she's gonna do next is speak to Rey. After all her BFF needs her now, more than even before. He needs her and she knows it. In friendship you need not explain everything.

KRIYAM

A friendship beyond words. They aren't childhood friends nor do they hang out with each other all the time but yet they are Best Friends Forever. Coz Friendship isn't about whom you have known longest, it's about who came and never left your side. Distance couldn't drag them apart for friendship isn't measured by miles, it's measured by hearts.

Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart. - Washington Irving

They don't need words to express themselves; they just find comfort even in the silence between them. They know each other very well and they care a lot. They are calm, mature and thoughtful. They always take a protracted view of things to make sure no one's hurt.

She's confused. Confused between her love and the choices she's got to make. She needs to share and who better than her best friend to listen and care. Their thoughts match, they think alike and when they are together they can make huge problems look like tiny hurdles in their way to success.

❤️I personally love Kriyam.❤️

😊SHAREY AND KRIYAM😊

Two different stories yet the same, it's about people who love their friends more than themselves. They are friends for life, they believe in their dreams and even more in themselves.

They are all set to fight for their dreams as they know when they are together even the world's deadliest force will shy away from them.

They are fighting for their dreams in their own ways. It's gonna be Sharey vs Kriyam or should I say Aggressive Sharey vs The Calm Kriyam.

Whatever it's gonna be its definitely be a bliss to watch these friends fight for their dreams, dreams that they dreamt together, dreams that will keep them together and dreams that'll make their bond even better.

"You Know someone is your best friend when, you are about to break and cry but they say the stupidest most random thing just to see you smile"

Edited by rajeshwaribr - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes the freindship has been really sidelined especially between KriYam...and i personally love ShaRey 😳 And I m excited for today's epi...I don't think ShaRey are aggressive but they are definetely impulsive...and very excited for tonite's epi...bffs going each other...most interesting equation!!!!
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
even m hell excited too see kriyam atleast sharing screen together...
both kriyam nd sharey were badly missed..m eager for today's epi to see a tadka of friendship again
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Yes the freindship has been really sidelined especially between KriYam...and i personally love ShaRey 😳 And I m excited for today's epi...I don't think ShaRey are aggressive but they are definetely impulsive...and very excited for tonite's epi...bffs going each other...most interesting equation!!!!

Ya sure i agree they are impulsive but i was just speaking about the approach they were planning to fight back with.

Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail

Originally posted by: akankshaArsha

even m hell excited too see kriyam atleast sharing screen together...
both kriyam nd sharey were badly missed..m eager for today's epi to see a tadka of friendship again

I know they hardly share any screenspace...finally can see them together😊
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yess after a long time
excited for ShaRey 😛😛
They are my favouriteits gonna be fun
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail

Originally posted by: rey_amar

yess after a long time
excited for ShaRey 😛😛
They are my favouriteits gonna be fun

I know...miss old D3 for Sharey and Kriyam friendship!
So_Naley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You described the starkly different but nevertheless strong bonds they share so perfectly! 👏

ShaRey always make me smile coz of their adorable relationship and their cute talks! 😳

But my KriYam have a special place in my heart! ❤️
Though their equation has not been fully explored after Kriya'a return,but they have this pure undying bond which keeps them together inspite of being miles away from each other!
I simply love KriYam!
❤️

Glad we get to see a glimpse of them soon!Yay!
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail

Originally posted by: So_Naley

You described the starkly different but nevertheless strong bonds they share so perfectly! 👏

ShaRey always make me smile coz of their adorable relationship and their cute talks! 😳

But my KriYam have a special place in my heart! ❤️
Though their equation has not been fully explored after Kriya'a return,but they have this pure undying bond which keeps them together inspite of being miles away from each other!
I simply love KriYam!
❤️

Glad we get to see a glimpse of them soon!Yay!

I agree Sharey Share a cute bond!😊
And my Kriyam are just blissful...finally we get to see them sharing the screen ❤️
Muskan_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am not very much excited for this Sharey VS Kriyam. I would prefer KriShaReYam together trying to solve all the problems instead 😕