Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 250

Blackmail

He turns in the chair and what she sees before her startles her,

It's Shyam not her Arnav.

He yells at her..he is always one step ahead of her.  He even reminds her of that. Don't interfere in his work or else.  And she says to him or else what.  He answers her, "he can ruin her life".  

Hasn't he already?

All he wants is Arnav signature or else he will tell the truth.  The truth, she asks him?  Oh yes, how she entrapped him.  Arnav will certainly believe him just like that.  She walks out.

He is cheap but at the same time he is unaware of her and Arnav's intensity ...he thinks he hates her but that was the beauty of all 

She goes down to the main floor, finds out Arnav is in a very important meeting and so she sits and waits after informing his assistant to call her when he is through. 

She waits and waits and waits.

He works, works and works.

Finally his meeting ends and he walks through his main office with a power of authority, his wife sitting on pins and needles on the couch gently frowning, her big almond hazel eyes brimming with unshed tears.  He notices her, her eyes lift, she rises slightly and eyes meet and he walks on dismissing her.  He walks up to his office but stops midway, a thought of her on his mind, he glances back and then continues up the stairs dismissing her again.

With failed attempts of working on his computer, his eyes gaze at his wife through the glass window.  She is offered "life-giving" water and she refuses only he can quench the thirst of her truth.  She sits there all day.  He gets up from his desk to look down on her.  I can almost hear the "what the?" in his mind.  He sees the worry on her face.  She looks up and sees him, their eyes meet, she rises, takes a step forward, FB of the reality of their marriage before their eyes, the pain, distrust he feels is overwhelming he can't see past it, he turns his back on her and she stands their in that pain.

Then ASR BG music comes to life and with a blink of the eye ASR emerges; no more Arnav or heart full of love but ASR is back, walls up, distrust and hate the mortar studying those walls.  He walks out past his wife to his car anger, hate and distrust seething through his pores.

THis is his wall because he is in pain, giving her pain is killing him and he wants to be away from her as he can't face her any more ...he is not that strong..these walls are crumbling every seconds when he sees her...

She calls out following him, listen, listen to me, what you are thinking is not true.  He closes the window...doesn't want to hear her, those walls are too thick and high to penetrate.  He drives away leaving his wife but something makes him look back in the rearview mirror to see his wife standing there utterly alone...broken.  She thinks she must regain his trust and convince him of they are untruths.  She is not the disgusting girl he thinks she is.  She will convince him some way.

The slithering snake, Shyam, witnesses all of this and he has blackmailed his way in to getting what he wants.

She is at home in their room holding the file, aaaggghhh! I wish Khushi believed her intuition then. Shyam is in a hurry and knocks on her door...encouraging her in his slimy way to do the job and hurry up and get it done or else!  The worry on her face is palpable through the screen.

Arnav is working downstairs and Anjali comes to him, worried about him as always.  She brings him a cup of coffee and the ticket and asks him if he has to do this?  She reminds him they are all there for him and he replies that he does this every year. 

Should this year be any different?  Oh yes Arnav, you have a wife to support you through this pain if you can only see her truth!

Khushi is still questioning herself if she should do this.  She really intuitively knows it is wrong but she is so backed up against a wall and desperate for him knowing the truth that she will even be persuaded by Shyam's dirty threats.

She was in convulsion and  that distress makes her go forward  with Shyam's opportunistic way

He walks in the door and stops, turns around, what happened to the sound of the chimes hanging from the door? He walks in dismissing it to be stopped by missing stars and fairy lights hanging above Khushi's side of the bed AND where is Salman Khan? It's all processing.  He opens his closet door...her clothes are missing.

What the?

He hears the clanging of the chimes out by the pool and he calls, "KHUSHI!"  She is finishing packing things up.

She comes in, he asks her what was the need to do this. She says she made the room all his again.  He starts to unbutton his vest and turns from her...must be a lie coming...hmm but he surprised me.  He throws her stars and says who gave you permission to change the room...hmmm why did you like it that way, Arnav.  Did you like having your wife make herself comfortable in your room?

I really can't take Khushi's pain in this scene.  She tells him if he can't stand seeing her face then she thought he wouldn't be standing seeing her belongings as well.  She walks away to get her pillow to sleep back outside and he losses it.  He throws the pillow and slams the door shut.  He tells her to stop the drama and don't infuriate him anymore.  She will do as he says and he grabs her and throws her sitting onto the bed.  She will sleep on the bed.

He cares...he really cares!!!

That's what I said above, he is struggling with himself at this pointand her dejection from him...no way he can't stand that 

They both take their perspective sleeping quarters and with frustration try to sleep.

Khushi says to herself in order to prove her innocence she must have him sign those papers, this belief made so real by Shyam's blackmail.😭

Wonderful Cynthia...👏

Myfav one in this epi is Khushi's disclosing of her feelings openly...today I found no one gave me any permission to show my right or do anything...

My comments are in between.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

I am surprised she wasn't making jalebi although worry and pain are definitley handled different by Khushi. Thanks for reading and commenting!

Jalebi making is only for the hr of tension, distress at manageable levels .. this is some thing beyond.. . come what may she has to try her best to fix it..

Even, he didn't yell at her after terrace.. his usual reaction when he gets mad...didn't even broach that topic with her...

Soul searing pain for either of them.. dealt in a different way than their usual..
Episode 255

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpPgSaNNNMY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Wednesday, 17th May 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links. 

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders
Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Jalebi making is only for the hr of tension, distress at manageable levels .. this is some thing beyond.. . come what may she has to try her best to fix it..

Even, he didn't yell at her after terrace.. his usual reaction when he gets mad...didn't even broach that topic with her...

Soul searing pain for either of them.. dealt in a different way than their usual..

So true and we feel it.  I am having a time with these episodes.  Feeling down, hurt,  depressed, in pain for these two!  It is very hard to watch and these actors portrayed it beautifully!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 251

khushi looked up and her eyes followed a plane as it took off. her head turned all the way to one side, a sadness terribly deep in her. as i watched an echo from the very first day we met them came back, a young woman, fresh, innocent, unmarked by this knowledge that she has today... looking up at a helicopter, another sky rider approaching. no idea her rajkumar is sitting inside. today, she knows who is in that large machine that defies gravity and wings her love away. she has been marked now, once and for all by love.

like bookends, the two scenes, between them the first book of a pyaar that is difficult to name. from not knowing to knowing we have come, what awaits us next. a clear sense of a whole phase coming to its end and a new one beginning... like an ocean's ebb and flow... the tide has turned, the ebbing starts, yet below the surface and tow, a pulling in, can anyone ever go away again?

251... a pain filled yet exhilarating long episode. this is the last day we shall see asr the way we are so used to seeing him, in a long time. the actor is going away on longish leave, but we have been assured he will return from time to time and shoot. we know he will be kidnapped... he is not in that plane. we also know that airport scene was not shot in an airport... it's a shopping mall.

we know many things. and we are tense... i was very very tense really. yet the actors reached effortlessly and unfalteringly in and touched hidden places, i felt my feelings soar.

baat aapki hai... kyun khushi se door jaane mein...

you are the sun, i am the moon, you are the words, i am the tune... play me. neil diamond from the seventies in a scene here suddenly. a beautiful, startling shot of a very disturbed asr waking up as a dejected khushi opens the curtain to let sunlight in. ever since the bridge a sadness and longing wraps the two, a yawning distance between them. and in khushi now a simple realisation and an absolute need. he is hurting terribly about this whole shyam thing, he is in pain... she must convince him that it's not true, because even she can't live if he should think so badly of her.

the word love may not have been stated, but these two were lovers true. and of a kind that never felt hackneyed, never felt jaded, but always as alive and radiant as that sunlight. or darkly sparkling like a star wrapped night sky.

that shower of sunlight on his face, if only it were so easy to bring light... the veil of deceit was as thick as that curtain but not as easy to draw.

an awkwardness to the morning. where does one go from here... her voice signals things to him... he senses her, she senses him, somewhere in all the hate and nafrat, in all the i'll show you swami and harassing laad governor, in all the accusing and counter accusing, in all the rage and chhap gaya hai and everything that has transpired, somewhere since that very first day when a man opened his eyes and a girl shut hers, something indelible has taken root and grown and is now in place... phenk do, throw it away he had told her... but she couldn't... he had tried to turn and walk away, but he had had to turn around. palat.

"ji shukla ji..."

and a palat. he knows she is down, he even knows why to an extent, and he can't bear it. it bothers him.

she hands him his towel, head down and looking wan, and he remembers the squabbling and race for the bath just a couple of weeks ago, a smiling crazy sanka khushi. the girl he wants, the girl he adores. he even recalls, humney kaha uthiye na... swami. maybe he enjoyed that ragging by her, maybe he felt a bit tickled by her supreme madness?

missing. longing. needing.

quiet portrayals of it in looks, in eyes, and turn of head and a pace, like little paintings strewn across the wall, each shot of the two this difficult morning after. khushi knows she must make him sign the papers. he knows he will go away.

each and every shot between the two eloquent, layered and moving. little mattered that shaym and anjali scenes were somewhat flat and loud. perhaps they needed to be noisy as they had to claim our attention today if not our hearts. the lead is going away, the visual play is shifting, hear ye hear ye. there's a sensitivity among the creatives when doing the asr khushi scenes. so delicately handled, taking time over every emotion, every action. kyun dard ha itna like a clear brief through it all.

"n.nahin shukla ji ab humse yeh dabba service nahin hoga..." she can't do this dabba service any more. a khushi forlorn, so unlike herself.

another palat.

again a memory of a smiling girl... "tum kya kar rahi ho, khushi?" what are you doing, khushi? "arre aapko pata nahin, hum apna naya business..." oh you don't know i am starting my new business.

smiling happy loopy mad khushi... girl that makes his heart beat wildly, why is she so sad so down? why ... it does bother him..

the truth has taken its toll on both.

sanaya and barun for a moment as just asr and khushi... a man and a woman who are in each other, part of each other. connected.

she looked lovely in that pink... and he darkly gorgeous.

he sits down to eat and she is up to her pranks in his heart, throwing water on him, lecturing while walking on top of the bed... he is irritated he can't stop the thoughts. memories come of the fight on the terrace. and a girl snapping a thread with her teeth, her head resting almost on his chest... so close to him, his heartbeat...

"dammit!" there's only one thing to do, banish the thoughts. "main kyun uske baare mein soch raha hoon. mujhe faraq nahin padta... uski baato se, ya uski behaviour se... usski awaz bhi nahin sunna chahta main... na usski kisi baat ka explanation chahiye..."

why am i thinking of her. makes no difference to me... her words, her behaviour... don't want to hear her voice even... nor do i want her explanations.

"usska hona na hona mujhe itna pareshan kyun karta hai... kyun soch raha hoon main itna usske baare mein... why dammit!"

her being or not being around, why does it bother me so much... why am i thinking so much of her, why dammit!

this is an intelligent, articulate man. and this struggle to acknowledge and submit to a feeling is genuine and difficult to bear. he can see he is immersed in her thoughts. his dimag says he can't have feelings for a home breaker, his sister's husband's lover... but a part of him is rebellious. it doesn't listen to his head. it does its own thing. tormented is he by her thoughts... and he misses her smile. one day he will say as much... he will do anything to put that smile on those lips. the first time he had seen her, they had registered before all else.

at the poolside he sits, looking stunning in jacket and that trademark distracted air. he sighs, memories plague him.. khushi is drunk at diwali...dancing... beguiling... feelings well up again. the entire day today, knowing full well that he leaves soon, and perhaps even more vulnerable because it's his mother's birthday the next day, he thinks of khushi and nothing but her. she is embedded in his being now. is it really possible to leave any more?

he bangs shut the computer and looks up. there is the real girl right before him.

he yells at her for no reason. maybe needs to talk, needs to try and be in control... i want you to understand mujhe in cheezon se koi faraq nahin padta..

a little later in the day. in the meantime, shyam has switched papers, she has had them signed, hidden and photographed them, and shyam has made a disgusting declaration of love, creeping everything, i bet even the fly on the wall, out. shyam's dialogues were so well crafted, raunchy, base, sickening, but wrapped in shuddh hindi, with plenty "aap" and pseudo courtesy. while the man she wants only says blatant, in your face "tum" and doesn't seem to care about the purity of language, as long as it says what he wants to and the way he wants to, dammit... what the... tum kya kar rahi ho... faraq nahin padta. and she does thrill to it all. baat aapki hai.

she calls him, he ignores the call.

the phone as a prop to convey intense despair... so well used. and kind of real. the frantic calls, the switching off. the emotional roller coaster such simple little things can set up.

stop calling me khushi.

and it is anjali who tells her sister in law that her brother is going to london. he likes to be alone on this day. can't share his pain...

khushi is stunned by this news of his leaving town, but it isn't of herself she thinks... it is only of him. many might think this is wimpish, but that is love... in this already sad sate of mind, his dukh is increasing because of her... she must tell him...

a lover is filled with fear and panic, no i won't let him go, i must prove the truth... she runs out... eyes already beginning to look desperate... he is leaving.

the episode here onward felt like a song, a balad or a ghazal or a gut wrenching love song with a tempo, a beat, a tune, and a cry for love, for life itself... saans hi nahin le...

throughout in the car he thought of no one but her. he reached the airport. a concentrated and lost look on his face.

she is getting there in a cool cab. a little detail bothered me here. surely he has several cars and drivers. in such a well directed and sensitively handled situation, a little what the.

he is inside the airport, walking in... she has reached.  he is leaving without telling her... how much is said in just that.

she has no money to enter, she has forgotten to take the change back from the taxi driver, she is frantic, runs to the gate where they won't let her in... he is walking away. her heart calls out...

"aranv ji," she murmurs looking hassled.

and he hears her... he stops...he knows it is her. bas, pata chal jata hai... and after a long time, a gust of wind... as it has come again and again, in 57 when he thought she was gone, now when he is going away... it comes... a couple of minutes and goosebumps... an entire episode here, a lead up just in his missing her smiling laughing triumphant face.

she would have turned away, but the wind comes and touches her... she turns back... and a slightly stooped dejected looking arnav singh raizada turns too. she sees him at last.

hey hey, the piano notes trill, you can leave each other maybe but the song never leaves your heart your memory.

as his eyes found her, his lips moved just a hint, an involuntary rush of joy in his heart.. a smile, almost. a beautiful smile, eyes lighting.

across the distance a longing and a need spanned... he needed her like he needed nothing else... and she him... to know this truth it will take a bit of time. what if it takes forever. the heart sank at the thought. why did these two actors' love matter to a jaded one like me? maybe because nothing felt like acting. it was real. and in that longing was a preciousness that is so rare, so invaluable. it completely threw off the veil of jadedness that the years bring and said, come, dare to live, to love, to break, and die.

she saw his gaze, she felt the yearning, a happiness seemed to touch her... oh the relief and joy at finding him.

on diwali night a recognition of things that can never be denied had taken place... she had looked through a glass later as he had taken another wild step to somehow escape her spell, not ready to succumb to such a huge feeling. today again, she is behind a glass, tears streaming down her cheeks and he is off.

rabba vey. a few moments of forgetting all reality and just being in each others hearts.

then she was stopped, she called to him... she wanted to speak, suddenly reality stepped back in... jerked him out of that beautiful trance... he turned away...

she called him, he disconnected the line, looking at her all the while... were there tears in his eyes.

she called again... she was not going to stop today, not till she got him to hear, to understand, to come back to her... she couldn't live without that...

agony gripped him, then he, who so wanted to believe that all he had seen was a lie, did give into his gut, his heart, and answered the call.

"kya sunu...!" he gritted out, brusque abrupt tone... no one hurts like a man who knows he is hurting but doesn't yet understand why...

"kya bolna chahti ho...!" what do you want to say. sharp words like shots.

"hum aapko bata na chahte hain ki shyam ji..." i want to tell you that shyam ji...

a jerk of a wrist and the phone is off the ear. shyam... the mere mention hits him hard, blinding pain.

she is heartbroken, he is leaving. she has lost touch with him, her life ebbs... yes it does feel like death... maran re tuhu mama shyam saman.

arnav ji, ruk jaiye... her words float around as the world swirls uncaring and busy with everyday mundane things... ticket. you don't have  a ticket...

beautiful juxtaposition of the mundane and pointless with that deep anguish and an emotion that brings light to everything, even a plain glass door with bright blue frame and plastic palms. 

he wanted to look back... why? and yet he did and he shook off the feeling again and again...

rabba vey played as he left her and she cried not caring where she was, just her feelings mattered.

and then he returned... perhaps that string that ties them is too hard to break, no matter how many times you snap it. he can't stay away.

"aap gaye nahin..." she is mystified, elated. you didn't go.

"aap ruk gaye..." you stayed.

"tumne zabardasti roka," you made me stay. who can do zabardasti with this man. looks away, and back, so much in the eyes.

"kyun kar rahi ho yeh sab?" why are you doing all this.

"kyunki hum aapse baat karna chahte hain!" because i want to talk to you. a spirit in her now... when he is near, she is whole again. the classic lover, incomplete without her love, divine and even mere mortal lovers in culture after culture have been like that. a right, a huq she keeps feeling...

how can you think shyam and i... she starts, and again that name he cannot tolerate. possibly especially from her lips. it is tainting, obscene almost.

"mujhe iss baare mein kuch nahi sunna..." don't want to hear anything about this.

khushi moves swiftly and does a very khushi thing, she snatches away his ticket. he is astounded.

please wait a bit, soon your doubts will clear... she pleads. she believes shyam is on his way to talk to asr. she still believes this will happen.

the hope in his eyes, the plea in hers...

"aap ko rukna hi hoga..." you have to stop... again that right.

"agar aap hamare baare mein aisa sochenge toh humse bardasht nahin hoga..." if you think this of me, i won't be able to tolerate it.

"bardasht nahin hoga... bardasht toh main nahi kar sakta!" you won't be able to tolerate it... i can't tolerate it!

i have done nothing that you should think this of me or give me such a sazaa... punishment.

just looks... liquid, limpid and flecks of fire. a look, a swallow... he leaves...

yet again he returns. beautiful... this push me pull you. unmistakable sign of a vital emotion.

"10 minutes.. dus minute hai tumhare paas sach sabid karne ke liye..."  you have ten minutes to prove the truth. sach... he asks for it finally. soon he won't care, he will know what is the greatest truth. and that in fact cannot be proven.

"uske baad i'll be gone!" then i'll be gone.

crowds jostle the girl he hates... a man moves forward, an arm protects, a body stands between a woman and the world... she is his patni, he her pati, he always her protector. hamesha. this is an instinct he cannot deny. a beautiful moment thought up by creatives. speaks eloquently without a single word.

di said why you are going today, if you stayed... she feels his loving, she tries to break through, touch his core, tell him she is always here... make him feel better.

conventional wisdom: lady, the man has called you all sorts of pretty bad things, don't care, make him apologise and till he does, stay away, be angry. never give in. demand your right.

the wisdom of love: feel his pain, give him care, love him, no matter what he thinks of you, don't stop loving him, if need be just forgive him and forget what he said, he says all this because he hurts.

great love stories have that wisdom. correct sounding tales with political correctness its main aim, will never feel this ecstasy. where submission is the ultimate conquest.

"tumhare pas sirf teen minute hain..." she has only three minutes. a countdown to what...

"tumne aakhri baar mujhse kuch manga aur maine diya... got to go now" he speaks of the last time... akhri... is it the end? you asked me for something for one last time and i gave it to you... imperious... he who gives and asks for nothing... yet the undertow screams, i needed this, i needed you, i wanted you to give me yourself, i need to know you are not that woman, my mind doesn't listen, too many layers of pain numb it befuddle it, my past, my present, your voice, you in another man's arms, release me from this pain, tell me it isn't true. she can perhaps hear all that and more... without words, without perfectly flowing senstences, a lover knows, just like that.

but now he must claim himself back from this vulnerabilty, this defenselessness... h's got to go, cool urbane, invincible, don't care.

she won't let him...

"stop it khushi stop it NOW. i know koi aanewala nahin hai... main ruka sirf issliye tha kyunki..." i know no one's coming, i stopped only because... and that terrifying pause after kyunki... because.

but this time a thought needs to be expressed.

a slight air of helplessness on a stern face...

"kyunki kahin na kahin (voice breaks on kahin) main chahta tha ki tum apne aap ko beqasoor proove karo.. shayad ek hope thi ki shayad tum galat nahi ho... par galat main tha..."

because somewhere i wanted you to prove your innocence... maybe i had a hope that you are not wrong... but i was wrong...

"lekin iss aakhri mauke ko bhi tum utni wafadari se nibhaya jaise apni har galti ko... enough khushi, ab aur nahin... i am going khushi... ab toh sach bata do..." he is so disappointed, sad, miserable really. did he ever ask himself why it was important? why he cared.

she must have made some "stoopid" plan to mislead him he says.

"mat jaiye..." don't go. that's all she can say, she can think or feel. her whole being seems to say that in that torn desperate voice.

her hand on his shoulder... she is getting physical like him. that tension between two people very close, a frenetic feel to it all.

"kyun tumhe faraq padta hai..." why does it make a difference to you? he has felt so badly unloved on that terrace that night. he thought he made all the difference to her, but apparently...

"kyun? kyun faraq padta hai? kyunki baat aapki hai issliye faraq padta hai... aur agar aap hi aise chale jayenge toh hum saans hi nahi le p-"

and she says the words he surely does understand... and long to hear. sanaya's voice trembles, fills with tears and love and a surrender, khushi must say what she feels, though she too has not clearly articulated thoughts, she knows but if he should go, everything would cease to be, especially her breath, she... maran re...

makes a difference because it is you... if you leave like this... then how will i even breathe...

i can't live without you...

the hour of separation is near. hearts are open and vulnerable... inevitability lurks all around, bidding all to rush to it... time ticks, refusing to stand still...

and memories come, one upon another, in pictures, in sound, in every pore of one's being... aisa kyun hota hai...

in his heart echoes of what he had said in an unguarded moment and meant every word, every silence... jab jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahin.. jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nahin.. iss pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahin, bas... ke main hamesha  hamesha tumse...

she is galat, he is certain now and broken even more, yet what does galat really mean in a love such as this?

she clutches his hand to stop him, please don't go, but he is adamant, he pulls her hand off his, having already taken back his ticket ad putting it into his pocket, beautiful direction here as we will see later.

he leaves. and the saddest walk down the gallery, looking downcast, almost ill, the distance between him and the girl struggling at the doorway increases.

somewhere in a colourless place, a no man's land, he touches his feelings... the voice in his head asks, "kyun aisa feel kar raha hoon main, kyun khushi se door jaane mein ittni taqleef ho rahi hai mujhe... why dammit."

why am i feeling like this... why is it hurting me so much to go far away from khushi... why dammit.

beautiful dialogue. a precise understanding of a state of mind in the language of the man who says it. the distance bothers him. to hate her while she sleeps next to him or makes his life hellish is acceptable.. this distance. yet it is this very thing that will bring peace and reconciliation within.

she looked up at the plane... there up in the sky where she  had once seen his chopper...

asr didn't make it to the plane. barun shot his film. we got the beautiful and emotional kidnap track. maybe his film did not release, but by necessitating this separation, it did a far more magical thing.

have i ever seen such beautiful lovers or felt so much of their feelings. khushi the lover is among us now... that bridge onward she was never the same. the girl is metamorphosing, a woman is emerging, a lover has laid claim... and a man who never had a chance to be a boy has asked the question only a lover can ask, who else bothers to ask why it hurts to leave the one you think is a fallen woman, the one you hate.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 251

What I see is a girl in love. Who wants nothing else. No one else but the man she loves dearly and deeply. yes, a girl in love and quite touchingly, she too has not gone all the way to the word, love.

Murphy's law states that anything that can go wrong will go wrong. niiice. Your wallet is empty. Your cab arrives late. You get stuck in a traffic jam. You left your phone at home. And all you want to do is reach the airport on time to stop the person you love the most in the world from leaving. Happens in asli duniya, happened to Khushi as well. she can't enter inside. He isn't picking her calls. How helpless she must be!

A whimsical gust of wind blew and the one trying to run away knew she was there. The same wind made her turn around so that her starving eyes could get a glimpse of the man she wanted to find. A minute movement of the left muscle near his lips and you know there was a smile. aaargh, i have to go back and see. His heart had leapt in joy to see her come. To see her care. Their eyes met. The camera movements managed to give us an illusion of nearness and of distance. She stared. He was within reach yet so far. 

He turned and continued to walk away. She called. He could not bring himself not to answer her call. She needed him to listen to her once. At least once. Just this once. But she uttered the unmentionable name and his fury returned in full force. it was palpable, and sexy. thsi gripping complete sense of ownership and need. He cut the call. And strode in the opposite direction from his wife. She stood lifeless. Her fingers reaching out, curled across the glass door. Something brittle yet strong about glass. A barrier between the star crossed  lovers. The life slowly slipping away away from her with each step he took that made him more and more unreachable to her. Maybe it was because of this intense agony that her face seemed a little inert. Too much to feel inside. Numb on the outside. Comprehending, processing too complex at the moment. Pain constricting her every breadth...

A slightly abrupt cut of scene. She stood with her eyes lowered and suddenly he was right there before her.  "Tumne mujhe jane nai diya". The truth. He could not leave her in the broken state that she was in. A keen sixth sense of perhaps the impending doom which is why she stood tensed. Disoriented and cut off from the surrounding. She had laid her faith on a vicious man doing a right thing. There was gain in this for him so she hoped he would get there. Her last resort to get Arnavji to believe her.

Too distraught to care that she was getting pushed by the approaching crowd. But he did. She should not get harmed. Once he started he never could stop being protective of her. He moved closer and framed her with his strong arms on each side. No one else could cause her trouble except he himself. Was that not a tell tale sign of love? 😳 ⭐️ 👏

They stood silently staring at each other. The world forgotten. Just two people in love and the certainty of time slipping by. Could he not see the sincerity in her despairing eyes? Tender piano notes chimed in. She tries to stop him. But he is harsh today. Has to be if he wants to remain detached. The last flight announcement has been made. Her time is up. A sense of urgency. He stopped . He wanted her to prove her innocence. Wished it badly. "Kahin ek hope thi ki shayad tum galat nai ho." . He longs for that. But is hurt too many times to take a leap of faith in love again. he so needed her to say all this was a lie and yet when she did, he just couldn't believe it. something beautiful there, isn't it?

Beseeching for him to believe her. Each second my heart clenches and shrinks further. Coiling biting pain like I am seeing someone dear leave. Like I am seeing someone equally dear powerless to hold on to her life. She lost her last chance. "Gotta go now".. When will we hear that accent again?  😕His voice thick with anger. Yet his face seems immobile just like his heart. Everything held in control today. The eyes cant lie though. Windows to his soul they show the torment. She puts her hand on his shoulder. I like this display of right over him just like how moments before she had wretched out the ticket from his grasp. she behaved with complete right, unstoppable... also a telltale sign of a feeling.

He jerks her hand away. Why is it important for you to prove your innocence? "kyu tumhe itna farak parta hai"?  If he could think clearly in this moment what would he have hoped to hear? "Kyu farak parta hai? Baat aapki hai isliye farak parta hai.. Kisi aur ki hoti toh nai parta.. Agar aap hi aise chale jayenge toh hum saans hi nai le payenge..." Beautiful confession of an everlasting emotion.. She served her heart and all that love on a silver platter to him. Isn't this what he longed to hear. That he was important. He was the center of her universe really. She could not live without him. His wretched eyes know this, his expressions melt and yet he moves away. She reached out and placed her hand in his. "mat jayiye", whimpered his wife. Another valiant effort washed away. He pries away his hand while two girls, one on screen and one off, sob their heart out. 😳It really feels like the last embers of life were slowly leaving her body. It is getting increasingly difficult to watch now. Painful to breath. How will the girl bear this? He gave her a chance and now he really is leaving.

Truthfully, as he strides away, it is not that much the acting today or the general cinematography which did not enhance the features of the actors, but the premise. The crossroad where they are parting ways today. The deluge of memories as they engulf him overwhelm me too. The tenderest unforgettable moments of love that they created for us and each other. One year and two characters who became indispensable to each other and us. I wish there was a magic spell I could cast to suck the sadness and shower them with everlasting happiness. But for now we have to watch them destroy themselves in acute wretched suffering. they have history together, and that sense of doom, is there afuture... a curious heaviness all  around and two actors looking a little lost beyond teh script... both into a new phase.

He remembers an angelic voice saying "jab bhi aap humare paas aate hai humari dil ki dhakne tez ho jati hai". If only he knew how her heart beat when he came near.. dhak dhak dhak.. He remembers the girl fast asleep holding onto his tshirt. Trusting him enough to be herself around him. "jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nai, jab jo buara kaha uska koi matlab nai, is pyar mein sahi galat ka koi matlab ni bas ek chiz ka matlab hai..ki main ..hamesha..hamesha tumse.." . He remembers the impromptu lines he delivered as Ranjha. Where had the words come from since no one gave him what to say.. He has to realize today.. Why does he feel this way. Something exhulting in this love story.absolutely 👏You feel it in the happy moments and you also live it in the sad ones. "kyu Khushi se dur jane mein itni takleef ho ri hai?" What his di had told him many many days ago has never been truer. Going away from Khushi is like moving away from life. Death is preferable to separation from her.  Again that smile on his features. A split second of happiness. Alas he did turn, but an ominous hand stops him. She stares at the plane flying overhead, we are told he is not in it.  It is going to be very lonely without him. But he had smiled slightly before leaving us.

beautiful, rhea... the episode really was all and only about parting, and loving. thanks for  aheartfelt take and some tender lovely edits. there was a keen understanding of state of emotions i guess which is why despite the irritating and flimsy shyam parts, anjali parts, everything... and knowing it was a shopping mall... despite everything some things touched. when i realised later that a pompom had slipped into hsi pocket... oh the sweetest tenderness. i am a bit of a mush when it comes to such things.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TFr6G5zveS8[/YOUTUBE]

Lag ja gale ki phir ye hasin raat ho na ho
shaayad phir is janam men mulaaqaat ho na ho
lag jaa gale se ...

paas aaiye ki hum nahin aaenge baar-baar
baahen gale men daal ke ham ro le zaar-zaar
aankhon se phir ye pyaar ki barasaat ho na ho

Translation:

Embrace me, for this beautiful night may never come again
Perhaps our meeting may not happen again in this life

Come near me, for I will not come again and again
With my arms around your neck, let me weep to my heart's content
From my eyes, again this rain of love may not fall

Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Horizon

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TFr6G5zveS8[/YOUTUBE]

Lag ja gale ki phir ye hasin raat ho na ho
lag jaa gale se ...

paas aaiye ki hum nahin aaenge baar-baar
baahen gale men daal ke ham ro le zaar-zaar
aankhon se phir ye pyaar ki barasaat ho na ho

Translation:

Embrace me, for this beautiful night may never come again

Come near me, for I will not come again and again
With my arms around your neck, let me weep to my heart's content
From my eyes, again this rain of love may not fall

This is so very Proshitapatika Horizon! Every word dipped in tears of her longing for her husband. One time, one last time in his embrace cries her heart. Oh to feel his rough stubble under her fingers, his heart beating above hers, his lips searing hers...no there can be no consoling the proshitapatika
Edited by wiwy - 9 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
I have tried over and over to write 251 and I just can't do it.  I started it like a review and just narrated the story but once I came to Khushi's discussion with Anjali and the airport scene my heart wrenched and I just can't write this like that.  Not now.  I am watching the Maha over and over.  My heart is in pain...theirs and mine.  The tears well up and I just can't do it.

Let me tell you we have been through ups and downs with this show but this epi 251 takes the cake.(no pun intended)  Sending Barun off to do a movie was done pretty incredibly.  Leaving us hanging in their despair.  Khushi's sadness is unbearable- an innocent girl trying to prove she can be trusted to her husband who just dismisses her.  His feelings are well hidden or so he thinks, oh no, they are not, you see his sparring in every emotion written on his face and in his eyes. He wants to believe her, hell he cares about her, Anjali told him so.

And now the villain is truly coming out in Shyam and we truly see how disgusting and sick he really is.  

Bravo to all involved at that time and for that Maha Episode because you have me at a standstill...loss for words...broken hearted😭
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
And the Abhisarika...yes you rightly pointed out Horizon that is the most famous of the ashtanayikas. She is a woman without a care in the world. The sky darkens with a storm, with the occasional frightening thunder claps and the eerie lightening, the wild animals are lurking in the forest, the snakes are slithering on the rough pathway but she has to go to meet her lover. She must. He calls her and she runs to him, faltering, tripping, falling in abandon but not heeding to any obstacles on the way. She loses her payal as she hurtles...oh yes the payal and the dupatta falls off her breast trailing on the ground...oh yes the dupatta...
Rhea did you do all that as abhisarika in your raas leela at school ? The love of radha and krishna, so resplendent in its incompleteness completed by Arnav and Khushi?

Edited by wiwy - 9 years ago