Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: SabrinaMalik
I'm not sure whether I will live upto your expectations.I'm a sucker for romance.😆But I'll try! :)
hey sabrina...
i just read both the preview n the chapter 1...i must say-ur really Zainishby which i mean ur 1 one of the very few who do utpatang cheesay with ur works!😆this was in no way close to the clinched formats of serious confrontations and angry hurtful words being thrown at each other n rona dhona!it was really comical-the dream n the aftermath of it...i loved it!and the engagement part- i'm really waiting forward to see what u hav in store for us..and don't worry darling- u hav in no way fallen short in reaching our(at least not my) expectations..u've infact surpassed it!love this one..sending buddy request to ur PM account..do PM me when ur next part is up!
Aur Paas..