Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
👏

Originally posted by: kizh72

Rhea, beautiful take of episode 253. That certain connection right from the start. Why did she keep that mannat ki chaabi? He had given her no reason to do so, quite the contrary. Like Indi Di had mentioned in one of her posts, to see these two again. They were magic! How many episodes to go till we get that khushi I love you?!!!

I can not tell you how frustrated I am right now.  I have tried to cmment on your beautiful post 3x and it has disappeared!  So freaking frustrating because i have to remember what I wrote! arggghh.  Breathe, Cyn, breathe.  Okay lets start again.

Your post was brilliant, absolutely brilliant!  Thank you for writing and sharing this.

She wished she could stop breathing now that she is away from Ram since it is so painful to draw in each breath. Yet the lingering hope of the eyes catching a glimpse of him again keeps her going. And she refuses to close those eyes."

What beautiful scripture about the power of love...We all have this, (I pray), with our men...when they leave us on a business trip or such...it's hard to breathe, your inhalation not complete without his exhalation for you are one.  They complete us, our souls are one.  Yet we look for them to come home, oh yes, we survive without them, we are strong independent women but we look forward to their return to complete the other half of us.  I know soundsmushy, but that is my defintion of soulmate...two become one.  So when John leaves my heart keeps a watchful eye...

A lover transformed into a seer. 

A dream, a fantasy all comes before her...she longs for him and sees him trusting and loving her returning her pride with a strand of pearls.  But something feels wrong, she hasn't heard from him, she must speak with him, she wants his trust...is something wrong? 

Khushi Kumari Gupta perhaps always had needed Arnav Singh Raizada to reach her true potential. 
 she been more alive at that moment under his unwavering unnerving stare...  reminder of an inexplicable spark...one man before her. Gazing at her like no one had ever looked at her before. Her thoughts taking an unbidden direction. She could not control...the man who was making her feel like a woman. The most beautiful woman.  She had felt a strange sense ...

of sensual-ness, a feeling that was virginal to her. His look of desire fractured the cacooned emotions making her transform from young girl to woman in an instant.  Her true potential...

Tonight she unknowingly embraced it as she emerged a premika...his lover..his wife..  Her sole existence breathes of her love. It is just him. And no one else, nothing else matters but him.

👏👏👏 XO Cyn
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
rhea,

lovely take on khushi and her feelings in your 253. will go into it more when my mind is a bit less fuzzy. mad days in ad. just managed to see 251.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

👏

I can not tell you how frustrated I am right now.  I have tried to cmment on your beautiful post 3x and it has disappeared!  So freaking frustrating because i have to remember what I wrote! arggghh.  Breathe, Cyn, breathe.  Okay lets start again.

Your post was brilliant, absolutely brilliant!  Thank you for writing and sharing this.

She wished she could stop breathing now that she is away from Ram since it is so painful to draw in each breath. Yet the lingering hope of the eyes catching a glimpse of him again keeps her going. And she refuses to close those eyes."

What beautiful scripture about the power of love...We all have this, (I pray), with our men...when they leave us on a business trip or such...it's hard to breathe, your inhalation not complete without his exhalation for you are one.  They complete us, our souls are one.  Yet we look for them to come home, oh yes, we survive without them, we are strong independent women but we look forward to their return to complete the other half of us.  I know soundsmushy, but that is my defintion of soulmate...two become one.  So when John leaves my heart keeps a watchful eye...

A lover transformed into a seer. 

A dream, a fantasy all comes before her...she longs for him and sees him trusting and loving her returning her pride with a strand of pearls.  But something feels wrong, she hasn't heard from him, she must speak with him, she wants his trust...is something wrong? 

Khushi Kumari Gupta perhaps always had needed Arnav Singh Raizada to reach her true potential. 
 she been more alive at that moment under his unwavering unnerving stare...  reminder of an inexplicable spark...one man before her. Gazing at her like no one had ever looked at her before. Her thoughts taking an unbidden direction. She could not control...the man who was making her feel like a woman. The most beautiful woman.  She had felt a strange sense ...

of sensual-ness, a feeling that was virginal to her. His look of desire fractured the cacooned emotions making her transform from young girl to woman in an instant.  Her true potential...

Tonight she unknowingly embraced it as she emerged a premika...his lover..his wife..  Her sole existence breathes of her love. It is just him. And no one else, nothing else matters but him.

👏👏👏 XO Cyn

Aww Cynthia you wrote all that four times.. Thank you so much.. and so nice you did.. because I really enjoyed what you wrote..

it's hard to breathe, your inhalation not complete without his exhalation for you are one.  They complete us, our souls are one.   👏 not mushy just lucky.. Aren't we lucky we get to feel this way?

Its like you are completing my thoughts.. How well you strung everything together and added in so much more.. ❤️ Love what you did..
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Horizon

... he was an embodiment of concentration... his target is the only thing in his eyes... there is a great focus in him directors could envisage.. Barun could bring forth.. and made us feel..as if everything else is nonexistent to him although physically present.. until this girl fell from heavens and disturbed that equilibrium...

Will STOP
😊

Wow wow and wow..

Dearest fellow PP do not stop.. I have some more to add.. The one with the anger that has power to destroy everything.. To protect his loved ones ready to drink in all the poison.. He is a sage and sits aloof in deep concentration.. meditation.. Yet most easily pleased with the slightest display of genuine affection.. One who is called the most eternal passionate lover.. Shiva..

Now why do all these traits seem familiar? .. 
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Episode 250

Blackmail

He turns in the chair and what she sees before her startles her,

It's Shyam not her Arnav.

He yells at her..he is always one step ahead of her.  He even reminds her of that. Don't interfere in his work or else.  And she says to him or else what.  He answers her, "he can ruin her life".  

Hasn't he already?

All he wants is Arnav signature or else he will tell the truth.  The truth, she asks him?  Oh yes, how she entrapped him.  Arnav will certainly believe him just like that.  She walks out.

She goes down to the main floor, finds out Arnav is in a very important meeting and so she sits and waits after informing his assistant to call her when he is through. 

She waits and waits and waits.

He works, works and works.

Finally his meeting ends and he walks through his main office with a power of authority, his wife sitting on pins and needles on the couch gently frowning, her big almond hazel eyes brimming with unshed tears.  He notices her, her eyes lift, she rises slightly and eyes meet and he walks on dismissing her.  He walks up to his office but stops midway, a thought of her on his mind, he glances back and then continues up the stairs dismissing her again.

With failed attempts of working on his computer, his eyes gaze at his wife through the glass window.  She is offered "life-giving" water and she refuses only he can quench the thirst of her truth.  She sits there all day.  He gets up from his desk to look down on her.  I can almost hear the "what the?" in his mind.  He sees the worry on her face.  She looks up and sees him, their eyes meet, she rises, takes a step forward, FB of the reality of their marriage before their eyes, the pain, distrust he feels is overwhelming he can't see past it, he turns his back on her and she stands their in that pain.

Then ASR BG music comes to life and with a blink of the eye ASR emerges; no more Arnav or heart full of love but ASR is back, walls up, distrust and hate the mortar studying those walls.  He walks out past his wife to his car anger, hate and distrust seething through his pores.

She calls out following him, listen, listen to me, what you are thinking is not true.  He closes the window...doesn't want to hear her, those walls are too thick and high to penetrate.  He drives away leaving his wife but something makes him look back in the rearview mirror to see his wife standing there utterly alone...broken.  She thinks she must regain his trust and convince him of they are untruths.  She is not the disgusting girl he thinks she is.  She will convince him some way.

The slithering snake, Shyam, witnesses all of this and he has blackmailed his way in to getting what he wants.

She is at home in their room holding the file, aaaggghhh! I wish Khushi believed her intuition then. Shyam is in a hurry and knocks on her door...encouraging her in his slimy way to do the job and hurry up and get it done or else!  The worry on her face is palpable through the screen.

Arnav is working downstairs and Anjali comes to him, worried about him as always.  She brings him a cup of coffee and the ticket and asks him if he has to do this?  She reminds him they are all there for him and he replies that he does this every year. 

Should this year be any different?  Oh yes Arnav, you have a wife to support you through this pain if you can only see her truth!

Khushi is still questioning herself if she should do this.  She really intuitively knows it is wrong but she is so backed up against a wall and desperate for him knowing the truth that she will even be persuaded by Shyam's dirty threats.

He walks in the door and stops, turns around, what happened to the sound of the chimes hanging from the door? He walks in dismissing it to be stopped by missing stars and fairy lights hanging above Khushi's side of the bed AND where is Salman Khan? It's all processing.  He opens his closet door...her clothes are missing.

What the?

He hears the clanging of the chimes out by the pool and he calls, "KHUSHI!"  She is finishing packing things up.

She comes in, he asks her what was the need to do this. She says she made the room all his again.  He starts to unbutton his vest and turns from her...must be a lie coming...hmm but he surprised me.  He throws her stars and says who gave you permission to change the room...hmmm why did you like it that way, Arnav.  Did you like having your wife make herself comfortable in your room?

I really can't take Khushi's pain in this scene.  She tells him if he can't stand seeing her face then she thought he wouldn't be standing seeing her belongings as well.  She walks away to get her pillow to sleep back outside and he losses it.  He throws the pillow and slams the door shut.  He tells her to stop the drama and don't infuriate him anymore.  She will do as he says and he grabs her and throws her sitting onto the bed.  She will sleep on the bed.

He cares...he really cares!!!

They both take their perspective sleeping quarters and with frustration try to sleep.

Khushi says to herself in order to prove her innocence she must have him sign those papers, this belief made so real by Shyam's blackmail.😭

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 250

Blackmail

He turns in the chair and what she sees before her startles her,

It's Shyam not her Arnav.

He yells at her..he is always one step ahead of her.  He even reminds her of that. Don't interfere in his work or else.  And she says to him or else what.  He answers her, "he can ruin her life".  

Hasn't he already?

All he wants is Arnav signature or else he will tell the truth.  The truth, she asks him?  Oh yes, how she entrapped him.  Arnav will certainly believe him just like that.  She walks out.

She goes down to the main floor, finds out Arnav is in a very important meeting and so she sits and waits after informing his assistant to call her when he is through. 

She waits and waits and waits.

He works, works and works.

Finally his meeting ends and he walks through his main office with a power of authority, his wife sitting on pins and needles on the couch gently frowning, her big almond hazel eyes brimming with unshed tears.  He notices her, her eyes lift, she rises slightly and eyes meet and he walks on dismissing her.  He walks up to his office but stops midway, a thought of her on his mind, he glances back and then continues up the stairs dismissing her again.

With failed attempts of working on his computer, his eyes gaze at his wife through the glass window.  She is offered "life-giving" water and she refuses only he can quench the thirst of her truth.  She sits there all day.  He gets up from his desk to look down on her.  I can almost hear the "what the?" in his mind.  He sees the worry on her face.  She looks up and sees him, their eyes meet, she rises, takes a step forward, FB of the reality of their marriage before their eyes, the pain, distrust he feels is overwhelming he can't see past it, he turns his back on her and she stands their in that pain.

Then ASR BG music comes to life and with a blink of the eye ASR emerges; no more Arnav or heart full of love but ASR is back, walls up, distrust and hate the mortar studying those walls.  He walks out past his wife to his car anger, hate and distrust seething through his pores.

She calls out following him, listen, listen to me, what you are thinking is not true.  He closes the window...doesn't want to hear her, those walls are too thick and high to penetrate.  He drives away leaving his wife but something makes him look back in the rearview mirror to see his wife standing there utterly alone...broken.  She thinks she must regain his trust and convince him of they are untruths.  She is not the disgusting girl he thinks she is.  She will convince him some way.

The slithering snake, Shyam, witnesses all of this and he has blackmailed his way in to getting what he wants.

She is at home in their room holding the file, aaaggghhh! I wish Khushi believed her intuition then. Shyam is in a hurry and knocks on her door...encouraging her in his slimy way to do the job and hurry up and get it done or else!  The worry on her face is palpable through the screen.

Arnav is working downstairs and Anjali comes to him, worried about him as always.  She brings him a cup of coffee and the ticket and asks him if he has to do this?  She reminds him they are all there for him and he replies that he does this every year. 

Should this year be any different?  Oh yes Arnav, you have a wife to support you through this pain if you can only see her truth!

Khushi is still questioning herself if she should do this.  She really intuitively knows it is wrong but she is so backed up against a wall and desperate for him knowing the truth that she will even be persuaded by Shyam's dirty threats.

He walks in the door and stops, turns around, what happened to the sound of the chimes hanging from the door? He walks in dismissing it to be stopped by missing stars and fairy lights hanging above Khushi's side of the bed AND where is Salman Khan? It's all processing.  He opens his closet door...her clothes are missing.

What the?

He hears the clanging of the chimes out by the pool and he calls, "KHUSHI!"  She is finishing packing things up.

She comes in, he asks her what was the need to do this. She says she made the room all his again.  He starts to unbutton his vest and turns from her...must be a lie coming...hmm but he surprised me.  He throws her stars and says who gave you permission to change the room...hmmm why did you like it that way, Arnav.  Did you like having your wife make herself comfortable in your room?

I really can't take Khushi's pain in this scene.  She tells him if he can't stand seeing her face then she thought he wouldn't be standing seeing her belongings as well.  She walks away to get her pillow to sleep back outside and he losses it.  He throws the pillow and slams the door shut.  He tells her to stop the drama and don't infuriate him anymore.  She will do as he says and he grabs her and throws her sitting onto the bed.  She will sleep on the bed.

He cares...he really cares!!!

They both take their perspective sleeping quarters and with frustration try to sleep.

Khushi says to herself in order to prove her innocence she must have him sign those papers, this belief made so real by Shyam's blackmail.😭

Cynthia, Khushi's pain and desperation laced with your write up all over.. touching.

@bold underlined.. almost sounded like a sonnet..beautiful.. capturing their own ways to deal with the pain..

Thanks.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE Part 254-255

~ Realizations & Revelations ~

"Aur jo chot tum ne mujhe pohnchai hai uska kia..."..[ What about the wound you've given me] ..Arnav spilled the half truth of his pain that day after finding his life and bringing her back home, realizing that without her he is nothing...and she asked, "Kya.." aap yahan se aise nahin ja sakte jab tak aap humain yeh nahin batate keh hum ne aapko kaisi chot  pohnchai hai.." ...[What? You can't go anywhere without telling me what kind of wound I've given you...?]...

Khushi had no idea the depth of his love and the wound he's been scratching in his frustration of being mad at himself loving her the way he does.But after his departure Khushi is recollecting the gems of his deep love which he scattered all around her since the day one. Just like Buaji explained the virtues of Khushi to him by taking examples of chillies, Naniji disclosed Arnav's motives to Khushi by the story of his childhood."Jab wo kissi ke waste kuch nahin kar sakat hain to khud ko hi saza daine lagat hain...aise hi hain  humare Chote..." ...[When He can't do anything for anyone then he punished himself...] This is the key element which is awakening her conscious about all the encounters where she misjudged him since guesthouse incident till now.Now she knows the reason of his wound and the depth of his love for him and the reason of his hatred towards his loving her.

New morning has risen a new wave of tremor in RM without any movement or trail but Khushi is following that trail unintentionally.She is missing Arnav so much and his name and khiyal[thoughts] are making her more and more restless.Food and Khushi's worries are friends like forever...She makes breakfast for Anjali and takes it to her room and gets a glimpse of first trail...Will Papers...

I must say"kanwa chala hans ki chaal aur khud ki chall bhool baitha..." you know what I'm saying...In Arnav's absence Shyam is thinking he is the one who will rule all...time will tell Mr Slither...

Symbolism and connection:Laxmi's help makes her reaching one step , may be tiny but yes one step towards the goal...Will's paper...remember I told you these papers have no meaning without Arnav's life...and these are going to be under the crib...and that unborn is going to pay the ultimate price...Will is Shyam' s greed and his virtues...which will be exposed...during this time...

Laxmi has 4 elephants...and those  represent directions with wisdom and faithfulness to the master...Khushi is going to be exposed to Shyam's true picture to save Arnav's life.

Here also connects Payal's cut pics pieces...which Mamiji is figuring out ...yes puzzle pieces where Mamiji will also help her to join together to get the puzzle pieces of Shyam and later Nk will join and Payal will open her mouth too.Meaning whole family will complete this puzzle of Shyam which only Khushi and Arnav has seen yet.

Lovely touch of outdoor and Naniji & Anjali's attempt to bring Shyam into light ...with them in Mandir...Khushi takes the opportunity to find about the papers , a trail towards her suspicious...but her restlessness about Arnav has not gone unnoticed by them either.But her disappointment grabs her not finding papers as Slither is one step ahead of her.His sardonic and vicious smile just disgusts me... 

Emergence of a woman through every word and action is shaping up a new storm behind this temporarily calmness of the surroundings .The brewing up anger in her is settling into deep concerns, concerns are raving up into realizations and that turns hopes up with rebellious desires "to be with him" no matter what , "to claim him as hers" no matter what ...indeed "ek din nafrat bhi sharma jati hai ...agar ek mauqa diya jaye..."..[Hate gets defeated in front of love eventually]... 

She is entering the temple where he broke her fast on Teej .Her each step is closer to that eternal touch of his by sipping the "Abe Hayat" which he gave her couple of months ago but she scolds at him for that "Why did you give me that ... you broke my fast", yes broken fast "mujhe nahi pata tha keh tumhara...tum behosh  ho rahi theen.."[ u were getting fainted..I didn't know you are fastening]...He never knew about Her getting trapped into Shyam's games but he still saved her from all the dizziness of this whole game under DeviMaiya's supervision...He offered her eternal life with him and that's what he's been offering her all along either in hate or love and today she understood that by embracing each step towards it.She got the real meaning of his each action and her each step is getting forward with redemption f her misunderstanding him...Sad Rabba Ve joins her distraught condition...

She is standing in front of Lord Shiv  not Devi Maiya and praying for her Arnavji's welfare as his wife... aap bas unka khyal rakhein aur haan unn se kahiyega jaldi wapas aa jayain"...[ Just take care of him and please tell him to come back soon]

Shiv,The Lord of "mercy and repentance" ...as She is repenting for all of her actions today .Lord Shiv also has the power  vanquishing evil and  she is gathering that from Lord Shiv to vanquish Shyam's evil plot as their positions [Khushi is in between Shyam and Anjali]...while standing in front of Shiv is ringing those bells. "aap hamein chodiye...hum apni mushkile khud suljha lenge...aur haan  "humne apni dil ki baat aapke saamne rakhi,yeh baat aap Devi Maiyya se mat kahiyega". [ I can take care of myself..Don't tell DeviMaiya that I opened up in front of you]...Last time she declared to Devimaiya that she won't speak to her and doesn't have any intension to stay here but today she is here for her husband...her Arnavji...She has done every ritual under Devi Maiya's supervision and today she is completing the circle with Lord Shiv with her pure , innocent and eternal acceptance of her Love for Arnavji..."Apne pati keh liye..jinse hum bohat pyar karte hain.." and She will declare these words to the Evil later.

Khushi is asking strength for him , so he can fight with all the demons within and around him. Here comes Anjali's words with Arnav in front of the mirror..."tum khud bhi nahi jante keh tumhain Khushiji  ka kitna Khiyal hai..."and that made him realize to say "I love you.." because he just does and doesn't want any reason to do so...For Khushi here comes Naniji's words..."hamre chotey hai na agar woh kisi se pyaar karte hain aur unke liye kuch nahi kar sakte to khudhi ko sazaa dene lag jate hain"

She was upset that day after his accusation and she ended up making Jalaibis thinking why did he accuse of that? Today she ended up making Jalaibis too.My grabber is Shyam's reaction when Anjali teases Khushi...he closes his eyes...He knows She loves Arnav but his lust and revenge to make her his has not ended yet.Khushi is like a fish out of water ,runs in her room and cries her heart out along with Rabba Ve."Why did I make Jalaibis when he is not even here"...

He loves to eat her Jalaibis and she used to make for him in his Lunch box besides his anger because she saw her man licking his fingers enjoying what she makes.He never asks for it but she knew it and today she is doing it unintentionally remembering all those moments...She remembers how her jalaibis revived him from his low sugar attack...

Symbolism and Connection: inma meetha kuch alag hai... Naniji the wise one is indicating the sugar free Jalaibi...and who is sugar free in this RM...who seems different among all...yes Shyam...and Naniji is just like Arnav , very sharp but she has what Arnav doesn't ...she has experience of life and she will see the the clear picture of Shyam when Arnav will explain her and will never doubt Khushi's pure nature.

Pondering connected dots:She was making Jalaibis finding the reason of his chot and how she is the reason for it and today again she is making Jalaibis to find the reason of him messaging her only not di or anyone else...getting frustrated and hurt thinking that he might be in danger but he never did it .He left me Airport like that and all...kuch bura...he is in trouble...her heart is listening his "Chot" ...

Today the soothing sound of spreading pearls make her understand the true meaning of Arnav's pearled oceanic Love which is way deeper than anything...Which was always around her to sooth her from every storm and today she is feeling alone walking , facing the heat of it but his Love is her strength and that will light her path to find all the treasures of their moments to go through this darkness till she finds him..."hum ne aapko dhoond hi liya" ...till then he will be his guardian angel of strength..."aap hi hamari taqat thai..." [u were my strength] ...Yes she has unlocked the real meaning of Love of the man who is everything for her since from the beginning and today she wants to claim him...to embrace him..the way he is ..

Kuch rishtey ajeeb hi Dor mein bandhey hotey hain

Takraar se shuru hote hain...Nafrat ke saaye mein panapte hain

Girte hain...padte hain...par Kaayam rahte hain

Nafrat badhti jaati hai...aur Rishtey ki gaanth aur gehri hoti jaati hai

Itni ki ek din Nafrat bhi aur badhne se sharma jaati hai

Aur woh rishta sirf ek bandhan bankar reh jaata hai,lekin sirf Nafrat waala

Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai...Nafrat ke us maahaul mein kuch to hai

Jo humse kehta hai - 

is unsuni,anjaane se,ankahe se rishtey ko ek mauka to do

Some relations are tied in an odd knot,They start with a conflict,They grow in the shadows of hatred

They fall ,they declined but remained intact,the hatred continues to grow

And the bond of relationship keeps getting tighter

So much that one day hate even shies away advancing any further...

And that relationship becomes a BOND But a bond of hatred only

But there is something says in this hatred environment that

give a chance to this unknown, unheard and unsaid feeling

Par jis rishtey ki neev hi Nafrat pe rakhi gayi ho -

Uss sey kuch bhi ummeed lagaana naadani nahi to aur kya hoga

Aur shaayad yeh naadani hum kar baithe hain

warna kyun itni nafrat ke baawjood hamein aapki yaad aa rahi hai

Kyun hum aapse ladte hain,jhagarte hain...laikin aapke jaane ke baad

Aapki hi ki raah dekhte hain, hawaon se aapki baatein karte hain...

But it is foolish to have a hope for any hatred relationship

But may be I did that foolishness already

Otherwise why I can't forget you even in the state of extreme hate

I fought with you but seeing your way in your absence

Talking about you with the wind

she remembers how he reached to save her in guest house , how he was there holding her in his arms while saving her from a car, he was there all along besides his hate to save her , to save his di...He was hurt by her actions for not trusting him enough telling him the truth but he was there as always...

She remembers him pulling her in mandir , dropping the dash of sindoor making her his...and that makes her comes down on her knees near the poolside in that transparent shallow water where everything seems clear to her...His "chot" which she couldn't see before and now wants winds to take her message to him "Hum Jante hain keh aap hum se kitna pyar karte hain..." [ I know how much you love me...] from "Hamesha" ..She will say these words to her man later but winds might carry these now to sooth him...because he is in pain because of her

Khushi's each line is enveloped in layers and layers of pain, yearning, forlorn and discontent but right from her Heart dipped in pure Love... which is bleeding for him only..Yes This is a merger phase from "Hate to Love"..."Main tum se nafrat kar hi nahi paya...hum ne kitni koshish ki aapse pyar na karne ke liye.."...Today she cried her heart out to clear all the dust of dust...yes she loves him , she just does ,the way he does... Fadak padta hai from both sides...

Tu hi Bata Mere Maula ...sings their agony...

like the  first one when Khushi landed in his office,in his life, in his world with contract of life and his di tells him a girl will come and his sansain ruk jayengi...second when he dropped sindoor in collision on Bhersarai...teej...third after their first hug...he lands his hand on her to be her protector forever, then arousing a woman in her on Diwali but with heartbreak and then bandaging her wounded heart wrapping his name on her in mandir before anyone could even claim her...and then finally today completely arousing her feelings, making her realize his TRUE love...it wil come last time on I love u dammit...when her search for him will stop forever...

I must say they both have crossed Millenium to reach at this point.

Anjali brings her food while Slither takes it to Khushi , a new way of his getting closer to his prey...but she has to see his extreme side before coming out of her good cloak and that is why she has to see the mirror image of a guy eating Daal full of chillies...

BUT KHUSHI HAS TO GET THE "CHOT" TO SEE HIS REAL FACE... 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIdOYSlD-C0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 256-257

Chimera...

[Chimera : a monster from Greek mythology that breathes fire and has a lion's head, a goat's body, and a snake's tail...something that exists only in the imagination and is not possible in reality meaning a hope or dream that is extremely unlikely ever to come true]

Khushi who was going through phantasmagoria state of mind where her real and imaginary world is making her to meet the facts about Arnav and Shyam, two men who over shadowed her life since from the beginning."kya sach hai kya sapna hai..kuch samjh nahin aa raha hai...: She has a clear state of mind about Arnav that her Shaitan and Rajkumar is one and both sides love her just one is angry because of her mistrusting him...but in Shyam's case she still needs some home work to do.On the other hand Shyam's state of mind is like running after a mirage.He wants honey and money and even thinks of himself one step ahead...but as "behind every smile ,there is a cunning face"...He can't even see his own steps while flying in the air that he is losing his own ground.He is just like a Chimera...a person without a personality..."hoshiyar hi moon keh bal girte hain.." 

These two epis also hinting that Arnav is going to realize soon that he was running after Mirage for not believing in Khushi and how she is an asset of his life who he always mistreated and misunderstood by not paying attention to the purity and righteousness of her actions rather than believing what he saw and hear.It will be sheer in pain when he will realize it in the captivity. "jab woh tumse dur chali jayengi toh tumhaare saansein ruk jayangi".and that is where he will be  reaching soon.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:In Episode 156, new year eve...When Anjali tells Akash  "Shyam used to come from window by using pipes to meet her..." and Shyam said"laws r meant to be broken..."...It ignited me then why this unnecessary piece of info was given...and today I found the answer...Sham said "Rani Saheba, shower main kuch kharabi hai kya???, paani dhang se nahin aa raha hai... Pata nahin lagta hai shyaid shower pipe main kuch problem ho gayi hai ".

I loved this ..Shower pipe meaning a source of flow,either water, oil, gas anything...but he is telling water...meaning flow of money...

In episode 219, when first time this will papers got Shyam's attention..he was in Arnav's room looking for it and Anjali comes in...he said "those papers from which your all property will be mine..."and he added "Aap aur humari honewali rajkumari hi tou humari puri jaaydad hain"..he confirms that Anjali is his property ...and he will use this child for getting that...and this money and property is keeping him close to Anjali and Arnav also made that will for the same purpose as he knew that Shyam is only after money...and he will leave Anjali when he will get that and here comes ...""Shower main kharaabi and paani nahin aa raha"...yes, it is.

He got the pipe, will papers which were on Anjali's name..meaning he doesn't need her any more...he got what he aspired for since from the beginning...money and Anjali was his source and now pipe is not working for him as he doesn't need her for that ...at least he thinks he got it..and now he is after honey...meaning Khushi...and what he says to her"Rani sahiba gave this suggestion to take shower in here...

Today Naani and Anjali have witnessed a different angle of Khushi. The have seen this Khushi who is zest of life in RM and in Arnav's life with her smile and antics but today there is nothing in her... This is why Anjali witnessed when Khushi said in the beginning - "wohi toh di, hum hasna bhi nahin chahte". Khushi is not even been able to be true to her name, she forgot smiling and living life cheerfully about everything.But Anjali opened the door of her room while she was erasing the memories by cleaning Arnav's table..."aaap Chote se bohat pyar karti hain.."meaning  don't erase that as this feeling is way precious to keep...here comes her own words"ek mauqa to do"

Now when she entered in her own world which is the only source of her lifeline is ,Arnavji's room , her room, their room and faced the devil there.'He tells her.."waise kami bhi kaise Khushiji??? Woh ho ya naa ho, naa aap ko farak padhta hain aur naa hi aap ki shaadi shuda zindagi main koi gehra badlao aa sakta hain". Biggest fool he is as he has no clue of Arnav and Khushi's equation...that is why he is "Chimera"...He thinks he is the Lion of this den just by entering Arnav's room ,coward like goat as he thinks relationships only formed by physical means,and venomous like serpent because he did poison Arnav's brain and now thinks can do the same with Khushi... He  shamelessly  chases another man's wife and just when  she reminds him tat he has  crossed the limits, he switches tacks and reminds her about the papers, keeping her confused, her brain addled and preventing her from thinking straight or correct, wants her to chase the mirage...!!

Night time, Khushi is fast asleep when something awakens her, She  jerks up with Her racing and frenzy heart when she sees the silhouette of Arnav on the recliner, "aap aa gaye" in the dark and he turned his face with eyes having a rim of tears in em , a remorse in his eyes which she couldn't see yet as she doesn't know he's been abducted ...his heart is calling her out constantly with full of remorse...which is realizing now being away from her.. delighted she switches on the light  and the image of Arnav disappears leaving  her alone, distressed .. The growing feelings of Khushi  is beginning to shape itself and has begun to feel the pulse  of this burgeoning feeling. She has understood that these  sensations are caused due to Arnav   but she still is unable to withstand the light of truth because Khushi is under the impression that her instincts , her feelings are not reciprocated .When she will embrace the whole truth only then she will comes out of this delusional mistrust.

Symbolism and coonection: 11o'clock and 4o'clock time as 11 represent prisoner ,4 represents Lust and realization

Arnav's call comes to Khushi at 9:27 as in Hebrews 9:27 means God's "judgment." Man does not return to die a second time." Meaning Arnav will never misjudge  Khushi again , God is showing the pearl of wisdoms to Khushi to find the path to him..also Upright Iron which Mamji did...meaning rational truth is rising up and yes who holds the rational truth...it is Arnav and he has to get up against Shyam...as his hands were tied off because of Anjali but Shyam will provide him enough to rise against him to save Anjali...and Khushi

Akash's  "batain chupana" is intriguing the point that when He will find out about how Payal has hidden Shyam's truth from him , he will burst out as this was the promise he took near the poolside...after reconciliation ,during Havan..."They will never hide anything"..and that exactly happened alter after Shyam's revelation because this is one value Akash holds the most in their relationship.

Everyone bids bye to Bubbli and turnd around towards home when Khushi as usual thinking about something trips and about to fall when the hand of Shyam tries to prevent that , Khushi balances herself before he can come closer ...nice move , she has to be alert to regain her balance in time and yes she was one step ahead of Shyam ...he was behind her...excellent CVs...She was saved by Arnav from fire [meaning Shyam] in GH and today Anjali is sending Khushi away from Shyam... Both pillars try to bring a smile on Khushi's face .Anjali and Nani lead Khushi to the couch while Shyam begins to go to his room when the bomb shell is dropped , Khushi has got a ticket to London ..to see Arnav ..A twitching Shyam tries to stop  the process but in vain.

Pause here"Anjali gave London Ticket to Arnav and now to Khushi

My grabber is Anjali's words... "This is the path which will lead you directly to Arnav , To your happiness  ...Yes, the goal is not London ..but the London ticket will  open the path to the truth that had remained undetected, obscured .. and  that truth is enveloped in happiness.Other grabber Shyam is  climbing up on the stairs and  his progress was stopped by some obstacles ..He is moving confident that his ambition has been accomplished but one hurdle comes out of nowhere and shortens his stride of victory as  He turns and immediately climbs down ..and that hurdle is "Yeh seedhe aapko chotte tak le jaayega" .. Arnav...Yes Shyam  will be not only be stopped by Arnav but also will be brought to knees by Arnav  and his other  obsession of  getting Khushi by hook or crook will be shattered by Anjali who is sending Khushi near to Arnav...Yes Shyam's mirage is getting closer to be ended...again three women who are head of this house...yes Naniji, Anjali and Khushi...Always three..#of success

Anjali has got the tickets and hands it over to Khushi, Shyam makes a phone call while Anjali hands over the ticket.., forcefully instructing something to the caller,...Hmmm[nothing happened after that]

Pause here:Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizada & Formality ...These were the two words that resonated  that Khushi will always be Mrs.ASR and this time the relationship will be solemnized a.. So we see Khushi who is being sent before bring brought back as the wife of ASR with the full approval, acceptance of the family and above all from Arnav himself...

Mami s advice "Khushi not to SLEEP !! meaning remain alert... we see the words of Payal which acts as a talisman which will  protect her "think of parents and ur fear will vanish !! " yes.. Khushi will come back to Devi Maiya... and she will become the power of her through which she will shred the shroud of deception !!

Khushi returns back, offering the excuse that her parents did not want her to leave  the shores  and to wait out for seven days , Anjali buys the story even though Nani remains suspicious of Khushi's statement.. Nani and Anjali resolve to send Khushi next week

Yes The battle between the heart and mind - the battle between love and hate - the battle between right and wrong - The battle between good and evil- The battle between the shaitaan and the rajkumar and the final - and the  battle between the "nafrat" and the "mohabbat"- is what Khushi's heart and mind is going through now but her search for her happiness is not running after mirage but to face the reality and that's where she is heading now...a battle of her life...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Cynthia, Khushi's pain and desperation laced with your write up all over.. touching.

@bold underlined.. almost sounded like a sonnet..beautiful.. capturing their own ways to deal with the pain..

Thanks.

I am surprised she wasn't making jalebi although worry and pain are definitley handled different by Khushi. Thanks for reading and commenting!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 250

The plot is thinning. Barun's screen time is reducing. Am sitting watching wondering. Soon what will I be writing?

I think Sanaya did marvelous job after HIm ...I love her waking up from slumber and roaring as  Durga this period.Her smartness was at the top against Shyam and All..

They want me to believe that right in the middle of a working day in AR office Shyam coolly sits in ASR's glass walled room on his chair.😆

"Tentative interiors of the office we were discussing.." Now why aren't the meetings that I attend this entertaining? He continues to do whatever important thing he is immersed in while his wife waits outside for him. Restlessly she paces. Heart in deep constriction. breathing is already difficult when he is this mad at her.  Fighting back tears. A desperate girl. As the minutes crawl by her eyes get repeatedly drawn to the clock. She sits tensed. Hands clenched together. Attempting to bear the pain that steadily, ruthlessly courses through each vein in her body.

She has to remove this MU, it's killing her how he is thinking of her that cheap...She is adamant and he can't see her either like that , it was killing for him too.

I miss the breeze that would bring that mehsoos right in with a cheerful rabba ve on to the screen. He notices her first. A split second of softening in expression. She looks up and almost breaks into a tentative relieved smile. Breathing just became a tad easier. He is in front of her. Her starving eyes can feast on the face of the man she loves. Just having him in front of her brightens up her world.  She means to rise but he resolutely walks on. Nice body language by Sanaya. She sits down again Rigid, but her body is held forward. A bird perched to fly off.👏 A yearning that he will call her and let her talk to him. A sense of nervous energy in the way she holds herself.

She always holds her duppatta in his office and today she is holding it more as the question is about her character which is way important then anything

I do get disturbed thinking did Arnav have to continue to disbelieve his wife? Good point... but does he need any explanation ...no he saw the truth in her eyes but her words are killing him  which she used to leave his sis...but he needs time to think over and the more he sees her ,the more he gets confused...she just put the button on his shirt and told him her intensions ...he just not ready to accept that she does care for me and that is why when she shows up on Airport and tells him what he wanted to hear and detatch himself ...bang he realized there ...he doesn't need anything to be with her...kyuon Khushi se door jane main itni taqleef ho rahi hai...

The hurt was sharp and extensive but surely love conquers all. Pauses at the staircase. About to turn but controls himself. Yes a full scale fierce battle rages within him. Was it possible to get more dejected than she was already? Some thoughtful person brings her water. The smile as she shakes her head pierces my heart really. In life we have to do what we do to keep up appearances. But out of the hundreds of people we meet each day one day we sometimes mange to find someone who is it. The center of our universe. If he smiles your heart is happy. And if something is wrong with him you might as well stop breathing. She sits in a crowded reception area, but in reality she sits all alone. Solitary, deserted, friendless removed from the world. Only one man matters. Only one man is needed for her survival. And that man refuses to talk to her. Will not believe in her innocence.

She is alone and he is her family...and when he is not happy how can she???He is in pain because of her then how can she be in peace...

Far across the distance and spaces between them in his own barren land sits he. Punishing himself and the girl he loves. This scenes takes me back to the tortured ASR in the early days of the show. How each time he would be intensely affected by the very girl who is now his wife. He wants to check on her. Instinctively knows how badly he is hurting her. Their eyes meet. A sense of timelessness in their suffering. Centuries of lovers have endured this tragedy in uncertainty, jealousy, treachery.

Each relives the hurtful moments. She remembers her wedding. Disturbs me to think that later this is the wedding she will think of as incomplete.  Barun's face radiates a sense of soreness. Unimaginable agony. ASR strides out of his office. I don't really like him leaving his wife behind. These two people are not really sane at this instant. Hurting too much. Not aware of what is around them.She follows him out. I felt a little lack in acting from Sanaya or maybe just a rushed up scene as he drives away. I was confident that he would atleast ask her to get in and fasten that seatbelt.

Rhea , no matter what you say but according to Khushi that marriage was forceful but even though she was reminded of their incomplete pheras...till then she wasn't thinking like that...aape hum se zabardasti shaadi ki ...hum aapko apna pati nahin mante...that was just in anger of his bringing contract as he is the one again who will put her in this pool of thoughts but she was in it...aap ab hi ise ek contract samjhte hain...

I wonder if Barun didn't have to go would ASR have not heard her out even now? I would like to believe it is more a demand of the script right now. He is in immense pain. But he has never been able to be angry for long with that jhalli of his. Anyway we don't always make the wisest of choices. Both the protagonists are human really. One not in the mood to thaw anytime soon. And the other in a do or die situation. Perfect time for Shyam to swoop in bringing in that temptation of a bright rosy future. And so the hapless victim signed a deal with the devil!

He was in his movie rush

He walked into the room still in a bad mood. Immediately notices her missing presence. The wind chime, the poster, the dash of color. He loves her. He had said he would not treat her as his wife but when has she listened to him? Went ahead and made the room half hers too. In a fight you often reach that space when nothing you do, will be right in the eyes of the person you are in this situation with. A bit of hurt that she doesn't actually belong to him. He does not want her. Lots of concern for him. Her presence must be bothering him.

I just can't bear this flinging away those stars.  This is what I meant , he is breaking her trust and beliefs over and over ..she is going to run after to make him belive her , trust her not for being together...You sort of resign yourself to the fact that no matter what she does he is going to continue to lash out at her. Be impossibly mean to her. Bruise her arm and batter her soul. Rhetorical question he asks of her, "Who gave you permission to change stuff?" She inadvertantly caused upheaval in his life since the moment she entered it. That first time he felt her in his arms and held her close. There was no looking back since then.

"Kisi ne nahi. Aur ye baat hume aaj pata chali..." That I safely kept treasured your mannat ki chabhi, with full right preached the righteousness of marriage, dragged you to attend pujas, fed you jilebis, I had no right to do those things. That I made you laugh, made you aware, made you alive, I had no right to do those things. That I made you mine and became yours, I had no right to those things. We keep discussing this inherent sense of haq and crossing over into each other's personal space, that these two had for each other. Today she wants to step back. Not hurt him with her intrusion into his room, his life. The games she played to teach laad governor a lesson could only be played with the person who belonged to her. But if he wants nothing to do with her she will withdraw. If he doesn't like her face how distressing it must be to be surrounded by her stuff.  He can keep this room which is his and she will sleep out of it.

👏 brilliant...yes he gave her the right but if this is it then no more..

There is a sense of bechari too that I get. There has to be some way she can convince him of the truth. Immediately too. And which does not involve anything to do with a certain viscous inhuman Shyam. Also Sanaya's acting feels a bit off. They don't really say it but it is not all really for Arnavji. She is hurt and this is her way of showing that hurt too. It is a mixture of sadness and care is what I feel.

But he will not let her move away. He will be mean to her. Like I said, there is no winning for Mrs Raizada tonight when her husband has decided he will remain unreasonable. Loss of control. Slam the sliding glass door, throw down that pillow. Get angrier and scarier by the second. Fling her on the bed and command her to sleep there. Turn off the light and lie down in his office clothes. How real and harrowing can this fight get?  Throbbing, aching, echoing sad rabba ve will be their lullaby this awful night.👏

Nice take Rhea, 👏 

My fav part is her saying to him ...no one gave me the right...yes she is withdrawing herself and that pissed him and he can't let her do that ...no way, he will keep her in this no matter what as he can't stand her away from him  either but at the same time he needs to be away ...so he can figure out ... It is hard for him to believe her, to trust her...very normal in any relationship 

My comments are in between...