Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Aayu-loveKaJen-

na na i don't know make me know it... 
oh hooo public private problem ohh hooo...
tera mera bich ye public ke duri...  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ahahhaha aapke sath mein kounsa sahi bachi hun me toh waise hi har night carzy shazy hun...

hahaha i m laughing like hell...
seems i will be crying later hahahaha...
u crazy shazyyy... mujhe laga tumne shaky likha hahha :P u was wondering what u r shaking hahahaha... 
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RihooHaws

hahaha i m laughing like hell...
seems i will be crying later hahahaha...
u crazy shazyyy... mujhe laga tumne shaky likha hahha :P u was wondering what u r shaking hahahaha... 

heheheeh laugh like heaven not helll... 
kuch toh change laooo...
heaven jaise laugh karogi toh no crying later hahhahaha
hahhahaha i aapne shazy ko shaky padh ahahahhah ... what i m shaking hmmm... belly... for belly dance u seee... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
RihooHaws thumbnail

kuch toh change laooo...
hahhahaha i aapne shazy ko shaky padh ahahahhah ... what i m shaking hmmm... belly... for belly dance u seee... πŸ€£

hahhaahaha
belly nehi... teri bum :P shake shake ur bum aayooo :P hahahaha... 
🀣🀣🀣
RihooHaws thumbnail

kuch toh change laooo...
hahhahaha i aapne shazy ko shaky padh ahahahhah ... what i m shaking hmmm... belly... for belly dance u seee... πŸ€£

hahahahha belly nehi Aaayo...
shake shake ur bum... bum chiki bum bum πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
..Phoenix.. thumbnail

hahhaahaha
belly nehi... teri bum :P shake shake ur bum aayooo :P hahahaha... 
🀣🀣🀣

hooo  na... mein belly dance karungi ... jao nahi karti bum dance hahahahahha as belly dance name suna hain par ... 
..Phoenix.. thumbnail

hahahahha belly nehi Aaayo...
shake shake ur bum... bum chiki bum bum πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

aapko nahi lagta kuch jayad masti aa rahi hain aapko 
RihooHaws thumbnail

aapko nahi lagta kuch jayad masti aa rahi hain aapko 

maine kya kiya *innocent look* πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
hehehehe... 
Arey yeh IF pagal hogayi hai... pehle spam bolke meri doh comments post kardi kambath ne :P 
..Phoenix.. thumbnail

maine kya kiya *innocent look* πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
hehehehe... 
Arey yeh IF pagal hogayi hai... pehle spam bolke meri doh comments post kardi kambath ne :P 

arye aapne vo ek min mein kafi comment kiya na toh is liya hua... aab har comment ke bich ek min ka gap lega IF to post ur comment
RihooHaws thumbnail

arye aapne vo ek min mein kafi comment kiya na toh is liya hua... aab har comment ke bich ek min ka gap lega IF to post ur comment

haan i know na...
but u know I was going crazy toh main kiya karti :P
main toh bas comment  karti rahengi na heehee 
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Part 80
Always with u 

guyies there are part no difference in index and acuall part ... do due soo short part which i have integrated here on IF but acually they are smaller in between... As these FF i m posting on not only IF but on Blog and FB... so doo understand...

Arima - nanu bhi ache hain mommy ko pyaal kalte hain...

Armaan nodded and then patted her head hugging his baby girl...

And on other side ridhima padma who came to call armaan and shashank for lunch saw this and on other hand shashank who have already cutted the call long back came back and have vitnessed whole secne...

Today every single soul present there was looking at armaan with all the adoring nature and the golden heart of his...  There are all of a sudden feeling lot more blessed to have him in their life...  In one or the other relation tied with him... And ridhima have gotten all her relation in one person only HER ARMAAN...

while having lunch with all the funn and talking as arima was the center of attraction during whole lunch... Her cute inoccent talks make all of them feel so blessed specially AR...They are soo glad that in this scenario too when the small kids too speak maturlly then adults in this scenario too their arima was same cute innocent as the kids needed to be... And all the credit goes to ridhima for taking care of their amanat so delicatly that their love bug is soo innocent and soo lovable...

After sometime AR moved to their car and went to market with arima to bring arima the dress for new school and the books...
AR shopped for it amd then putting everything in car they move to have some dinner and goes to home...

Their day was  full of tierdness...
First armaan and arima emotional confrontation then AR to gupta house then after lunch they moved for shopping and then Its night till they ended shopping and finally they have dinner in some restro and then moved to their home to have a gud sleep and going in dream each others dream...

AR made arima tuck in the bed and both were ready to hit the bed...
But as soon as they  hit bed arima jump upon armaan's stomach...

Armaan - waooo aru...
Arima - dald hua dadda... Chollyy
Armaan - nahi dadda toh superman hain dard nahi hota...
Arima smile showing her dimple and then hugged armaan putting her head on armaan's chest and arms around him...
Arima - mujhe aise hi sona hain...
Armaan - aur phir dadda kaise soyenga... And armaan one hand was on the bed and the other hand ridhima was holding...

Arima think for sometime making faces and then with her hand pull her dadda's hand an put them around her...
Arima. - dadda aise soyenga...
Armaan smiled fully seeing arima's act... Arima wrapped armaan's arms around herself asking her dadda to sleep holding and hugging her and arima herself was holding on to armaan...

Arima soon felt asleep with armaan's caring her hair ... lovingly...
And then armaan felt continues moments beside him... And then armaan moved his gaze from arima to his side... And saw ridhima turning and turning around...

Armaan - ridhima..!!!
No response..
Armaan - ridhima...!!!
No response..
Armaan - basket..!!
Ridhima. - kya hain..!!
Armaan - arye tumhe kya hua..
Ridhima - kuch nahi sone do mujhe...
Armaan - arye yaar batao na...
Ridhima - mujhe nind aa rahi hain chup chap so jao aapni beti ke saath...
Armaan - arye par... Oh hooo toh ye baat hain...!!! Tumhe hamari beti se jalan ho rahi hain...
Ridhima - mujhe koi jalan nahi ho rahi ...
Armaan - Aabhi toh theek thi ek dum jangli billi kyun ban gai... Ohhh jalan ke karan... Ohh hoo basket tum bhi na...
Ridhima - mein ne kaha na mein nahi jal rahi ...
Armaan - bakset...
Ridhima - so jao armaan ...
Armaan - basket ek baar meri tarf dekho...
Ridhima. - nahi dekhna mujhe... tum chup chap so jao...
Arman - basket ek baar please...

Listening his pleading voice... Ridhima turn around towards him...

Armaan have his one arm open to hug  ridhima close to him... Still Having his one arm around arima holding her on his chest...
Ridhima saw his arm opened for her and immediatly moved her head putting her head on his arm But still little away from him...

Seeing this armaan smiled fully knowing his stubbon basket won't give in her desire when she is little jealouse...

And soo armaan pulled her in his arms.. Close to himself and felt his baaket to relaxing herself in his arms close to him...

Armaan. - tum bhi na basket... Jab meri bahon mein aane ka aapka itna maan karte hain toh itna natak kyun dikhati ho... Aise hi aa jaya karo na... Tumhara hi toh hun...

Ridhima blused but - jayada maat baanao so jao...
Armaan - yaar abhi bhi ghussa ho aapne armaan se...
Ridhima - toh tum aapni basket ka dhayan kyun nahi rakhte...
Armaan - ohh aacha chollyy... Aab tumhara armaan aapni basket ka dhayan rakhega...

And ridhima planted a kiss on armaan's shoulder and close her eyes crudling more into him... And armaan too planted a kiss in her hairs and snuggling his face in her hair fell asleep... To meet eachother in their dream land...

And on other hand the life of their frndz was something like this...

Nikki and abhi are once again together they luv eachother soo much just like before of may be more but this 8 yrs of sepration brought little awkwardness between then...

Anji and atul are already happily married and living their life with their 8yrs of daughter... Sometime anji become soft to understand atul and his emotions but sometime atul be little strict to make anji understand something for her own best...

And the rahul and muskan was totaly on disater track...  In start rahul was running away from muskan as he can't be a dad... Everyone make him understand but he never thought for it but today when he have seen the love of ridhima an armaan.. Their was nothing new in their love befor to they both have gone far beyond the limit for eachothers happiness and well being but now rahul saw the power of not only AR love but the power of a girls love... Now he know that muskan won't let his illness ever come between then... But now muskan don't want a boy who run away on every little problem.. How can't face the reallity...

So from all the four frnd the train to their luv story is going on right track for 3 of them but the rahul and muskan are off from the track sleepers...
Now only AR can handle their love story...

Sry for all these small parts ... exmas are going on soo ... manage with small updates plz...

and all the people hope are liking it... all the commenters likers and all the silent readers thank u guyiesss

Edited by Aayu-loveKaJen- - 10 years ago