Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
now what is left? else they don't make any timeline gadbad again i don't think anything is left
since they decided not top show some beautiful shiv-parvati story kanyakumari,minakshi,annapoorna

and parvati again going to samadhi as puja is going to jdj
Sunitashri thumbnail
I have also no clue what they plan to show next. Puja will be very busy with JDJ so no chance of showing any Shakti related story.

But it was confirmed sometime ago that Sakshi Tanwar is coming to the show. But they should end this track asap. Tired of this track.
Patrarekha thumbnail
still they won't end this show, now really feeling bad for mohit and rushiraj
Sunitashri thumbnail
Even though Mohit looks tired in the role. I sometimes feel he wants the show to go on for a long time.
The show made him famous and to get a strong role like this which gives him opportunities to do different get ups and looks and act is very hard to come by on tv.
Patrarekha thumbnail
but he must is getting big offers if he ever takes those the show will automatically close but no he won't go will stick with sinking ship , feeling bad for rushi he is simply being wasted
Sunitashri thumbnail
Well u know he is an ethical guy Mohit will never leave a show which gave him the name and stardom that he is today till the last day. He will go down with it but will not quit for any movie offer which is good in my opinion.

He can make money and do movies but nothing will give him that same respect and stardom that he has got via Mahadev.

Rishi can quit he is not the main lead of the show.
Edited by sunishri - 10 years ago
Sunitashri thumbnail
I used to think why Rushiraj has not moved on to something better. That lad is wasted in the role. 
Patrarekha thumbnail
yeah max time kartikeya is insecured, immature even psycho like seriously?rushi was offered to plat maharana pratap although i love faizal n think he is perfect for the role but i think it was wrong decision of rushi not to take the offerEdited by Patrarekha - 10 years ago
Sunitashri thumbnail
Rushi must have not taken up because he is bound by contract with DKDM. He cannot hurt the image he has in the show by doing another.

Like Mohit he is also very ethical I feel will not hurt his image of the role he is committed to in a show.
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

They have lost the way kalyani 

After their Ramayana experience how can they go for Mahabharat????

I hope they end the show

I do not trust the CV's Nandini, kuch bhi aa jaata unke dimaag mein