The makers have finalised Kolkata actor Vishal Vashishtha to play grown-up Baldev. He will play negative character. He said, "When my last show was wrapping up, I got a call from Beyond Dreams for an audition. I went for the audition to play Ranvijay but the creative team had something else in mind and they gave me Baldev's role. I was not sure of it initially because playing a negative character was something I had never thought of. Then I met the creative team and they gave me a brief of the character and also a clear picture of the show. I GOT CONVINCED BECAUSE OF THE SCRIPT HAS BEEN WRITTEN , THE SHOW WILL HAVE SOME AMAZING TWIST AND TURNS IN THE COMING DAYS . I am happy to be part of Veera, I hope the way kids were responsible for the success of the show the new cast also take the show to a new level."
The highlighted words of vishal states that baldev and veera are going to be a pair...😆