Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ Rhea

Thnx for reading and commenting 246-Part 247 

Yes how complicated a love can be but it is especially in their case.I found certain moments very intense and got mad at the music selection till Raba ve came in...Her doing out of selfless act seems nothing when he tells her the reason ...if a person you love the most is telling yoiu or thinking you this way ,What would yu do or think...I think if she was standing on her feet and remained in senses is way courageous...

Glad you enjoyed it along with the visuals...

Beautifully written Faiqa! You brought out all the urgency in Arnav and despair in Khushi. It was really sad to see them destroy themselves this way. Yet love will always find a way to bring these two ajeeb lovers together. It was a pleasure to read your deep thoughts. Some more talk in green above and highlights in blue. Do take a look.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE Part 246-Part 247

Special Edition

Why? 

Superb analysis Faiqu! โญ๏ธYes there were so many whys in both their minds. So many whys were asked. And some were answered. Yet the misunderstanding betwen them was not resolved. True all questions were not answered but even if they had been would it have made a difference I wonder. You can get answers to your questions but if you have made up your mind not to believe these answers are true what can be done! No situation can be worse than this.๐Ÿ˜ญ

This is the key , he made up his mind what to believe then she can't do much but she can't take rejection from him and especially when he is thinking of her that low ...hum saans hi nahin ...because she can stand everything but his thinking of her that low and his rejection...She knows his anger has no meaning and she knows he is her prince and beast ...this separation will bring them closer than ever...must needed ...even i real life a distance makes you  realize the importance of that...

These episodes were difficult to watch for me too. They were heart wrenching. I wanted to bang their heads. You are right. Why didnt Khushi recall how terribly anguished Arnav had been in the Heer Ranjha drama when his Heer that is she acted dead?. Why didnt she stop to think once that he would never want to lose her? You rightly answered that Faiqu...because she wanted him to be happy, because in her heart she loved him and she thought hewould be happy with Lavanya not her. She was wiling to obliterate herself just to make him happy. She would be happy just being his star, watching him from above, finding happiness in his. That was a beautiful quote on love and happiness Faiqu. The edits were mindblowing. It struck me In that blue shade Khushi looked so much like a star, a blue star. I had never thought of that before. All other edits and gifs were excellently crafted guruji!๐Ÿ‘

Just like him she never pondered about other stuff , just why did he marry me? and putting all of her energy in it...Both will realize how important they are in each other's life and this kidnapping which is my fav part will bring a lot out...kyuon unke jane keh baad hum unki rah dekhte hain...

I am so happy you are connecting my thoughts over my edits...my loving wiwu...โค๏ธ

It was on the GH terrace that he said that he had married her because he hated her and it was on RM terace that he admitted that he was willing to take pheras with her because he loved her dammit! Yay! I found a connection too, thanks to your training!๐Ÿ˜† 

โค๏ธ love you too..yes this is a cycle

Thnx Riddler for reading and pondering over my crumbling thoughts as I stopped writing this at one point ...couldn't take it any more...very painful and disappointed at some points.But made it...

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

sohara,๐Ÿ˜Š

I can read your frustration , same here but as I found a lot of things which keep me at the edge to find more but this whole thing especially this suicide I always dislike ...

I loved this so much...beautiful

She is repugnant, can't say any more, just stands there silently , indecipherable pain suffuses her face. Tears are rolling down her alabaster cheeks in long, shining streaks. His countenance is marred by acute pain. The sad piano tone in rabba vey fills the air with impenetrable grief.. His eyes crinkle with despondence. How can he tell her that how much he loves her! Since the day he fell in his arm in sheesh mahal, he has been trying to avert her thought from his mind, tried so hard to hate her, not to love her, but he just couldn't stop loving her. With the abysmal pain gnawing at their heart they succumb to the memories, what is indelible, 

Lovely gifs especially the top cute she is ...Thnx for the lovely Vm and the link.

Muy comments are in between๐Ÿ˜Š

Soha what a wonderful review and our crazy pagal girl was just that.  What would push her to even think suicide?  Not our Khushi but the crazy creators, but still we felt her pain and the scene became believable for us through Sanaya's incredible acting.  They loved each other no doubt.  She had to do it so he can live happily with his true love, Lavanya. Silly girl.  He ran so fast for the love of his life.  No matter how he was feeling about her being a home wrecker he still loved her and wasn't going to let her die.  Loved Barun in this scene.  
TFS it was fab and that video...Uff my heart is melting.  Beautifully done. ๐Ÿ‘
AH loved your  comments๐Ÿ‘
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thnx Kate these are gorgeous...๐Ÿ‘ love the effect on these...๐Ÿ˜Š

Just beautiful Thanks Kate
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@indi 

I am so happy to see you enjoyed it as I know you are so frustrated with this whole thing .I am too but I tried to see with different angle...some how for me one epi analysis doesn't work and doesn't sit with my brain so I combine to see and convey the message as I see bunch of epis together to get the idea ...This episode was the most heart wrenching one .Idk why the heck so much suspense with this suicide ...by throwing humor ...not funny at all and the music even was not setting with me so I turned off and just keep watching it as dialogues i already remembered...and then try to read the gist and expressions...Gosh how much pain these two can bring out...you seriously can't say they were acting...this is the reason nothing else settles with me...

Yes why came to me because of his WHY before leaving as I wrote the front page ...Tar dilon keh...That is episode 251 maha...and both are asking and finding solutions and that is the only way to settle things when he said ...tang tou main aa chuka hoon...because he is being tearing apart in between heart and brain and he can't take it any more ...

Life always leaves you at the the mercy of this word...Why? and with two options...either stay with it or change it...and that is really in your hand as ASR said...

kyun... akhon mein...

faiqa, i was so touched by this take of yours. really the why... it keeps churning us. soon he will again say, why... why is it hurting me so much to leave khushi. feelings flow at their own pace and will, the mind tries to assess everything rationally but is that ever possible. the why stays, often unanswered. when terrible things happen that is all that is left for us to ask sometimes. yes, there was why in her and also a why in him. and a seeking of answer only from the one loved...  
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Hopefully will be able to read and comment on everyone tomorrow!โค๏ธ
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 251

Atoot Bandhan

[Knotted relation]

"The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. "Unknown...

The beautiful opening of this Maha, Rising Sun which illuminates both of them with it's heat and light to remove all the darkness within.A sleepless night was written all over their faces, a dejection from one side was compelling the other to unveil the curtains of expectation layered with hopes and optimism." Unka hum pe bharosa karna bohat zaroori hai..."[ it is imperative that he trust me] ...Usually Sun shines the visage of the moon but moon returns the serenity of Light and peace over the tired ,Hot ,burning all day one .This is what will change over the course.The ASR can't return to his shell and is struggling to be away from one and only one person who he claims "he hates the most..."

The revelation has indeed increased the longing and the need of each each other especially in Khushi who can't see rejection in his eyes and he ca't bear the dejection of smile on her face.

This scene reminded me this song...

Tu chanda mai chandani
Tu taruwar mai shakh re
Tu badal mai bijuri
Tu pachhi mai pat re

Khushi opens the curtain to connect the Sun [ a star , parents's connection] to her Sun [ Arnavji] who is keeping his eyes closed from her "aapki anhon par waise hi jhoot ka parda hai..." [ your eyes are closed under lies].. but his heart and it's connection is disturbed seeing her withdrawing from all the connections, she has built with him so far.The connections of bathroom fights to her Dabba service to her cherish smiles just by giving him troubles has reached to an end ..."ek khamoshi"[Silence] from her side..."Humari taraf se sirf Khamoshi milegi.." [ u will get just silence from me ] ...The conflict of his thoughts in between these connections and understanding that she is changing him the way he was before "Khushi! kya kia tum ne room ko"[What did u do to the room?]...and her painful disconnection..."ise phir se apka bana diya" [I changed it again yours] and all he could do was get affected and yet pretend indifferent !!!.."kyun main uske baare mein itna soch raha hun...uska hona  nahon kyuon itna pareshan karta hai...mujhe koi fadak nahi padta..."[Why am I thinking about her ...why everything about her is bothering me...No it doesn't matter to me]

Dhaga,thread which he broke and spread the pearls of her dreams is impossible for him to break as he is the one who made it everlasting by knotting it around them with his PEARL of OCEAN, his LOVE...The LOVE which is way too strong than hate ...This is the LOVE which halts him in his track and makes him turn to her which he couldn't do it yesterday while climbing up and made him realize later in his changed room that he can lose her...a FEAR of distance from his loved one makes him TURN around to grasp her beautiful shiny face but seeing her dejecting herself from her LIFE brings him down ...they both share a gaze of longing before changing directions...yes she won't come to AR to find any excuse tbe near him as she has no RIGHT to be there..."huamin aaj pata chala..."[I found it today]...

She who served him food always , leaves him alone ,halted after seeing no difference in his eyes...His rejection for her which she can't bear...She leaves him settling his own battles within his heart and tormented mind..."bar bar ussi ka khiyal..." [ all thoughts of her] ...

The righteous Khushi is a wounded soul right now and justifying her side by taking his signature to save this connection but her connection with her mind is getting stronger in case of Shyam and his filthiness but she will have to disconnect the ink from these papers after paying a heavy price.That price will make Arnav wake up as Sun did reach to his eyes but took a little time to convey the message to his brain to see a real divine connection in between him and his Khushi where no Zahri [ apparent] connection is needed as their soul has this divine connections already.

Today he can't break this dori of pearls which they share by Fate...He can't pull him off that "mehsoos" feel of air which tingles his feelings for her as fresh as the day one...right next to the poolside when he held her while stumbling with her...since then she has left a mark in him.He is frustrated and way heavy as it's his mother's Bday but all he can think is just "Khushi"..."main kyuon uss keh bare main soch raha hoon"[Why am I thinking of her?]

Her silence is killing her playfulness , Her silence is shattering the togetherness...Her silence is disturbing the ocean...collecting the clouds ...indeed Storm is on the way...but all he could show indifference..."yeh mat samjho ki mujhe nahi pata tum kya karne ki koshish kar rahi ho...mujhe koi fadak nahi padta "[Don't think that I don't know what are you doing..but it doesn't matter to me..]She who can't stand any rift in this connection, any knot in this Dhaaga...Tar but declaring that " "hum ne Dhaga jan bhooj kar nahin bandha par ab jab baandh liya hai tou..."[ I didn't make this knot but if we are connected through it then]..

Symbolism and connections:She gets panicked over his disconnecting her calls" yeh humra phone kyuon kaat rahe hai" [Why is he disconnecting me?] As he is leaving for London...on her mother's 56th Birthday Where 5 is divine Grace [sun ...a star ...his mother has showered shine on him today] where 6 is the scarification and poisonous number ...interesting He is meeting both in one day...But his mother will be there to protect him...to awake him...to bring him back to this connection.

Khushi's pain and wound is getting deeper knowing he is in pain she is again the reason increasing it... For Khushi "hum unko jaane nahi denge...aise to kabhi nahi jab hamaare karan unka dard aur badh raha hai..." - time was running out and she had to see him... the entire background and foreground to Anjali-Khushi conversation and how it connected to Arnav who just want to be alone without Khushi..."Stop calling me Khushi..." he knew how she was being impatient and running around to show him the truth - he just wanted to go away without making it more difficult - but when he entered the airport he was still lost in her...only her regardless it is her mother's bday but Khushi is taking over unintentionally..life towards future leaving past behind ....tumhare saath bitaye huwe pal...yaad rehne lag gaye

Today she won't disconnect this communication the way she did in Guest house by leaving her phone down there for him look for her.She will find him...that is her determination..."hum aapko jane nahin daingey"  [I won't let you go.

She reaches Airpot, rushes to the door but guards don't let her in, she has forgotten taking change from the cab driver...looking here and there ...a fear lingers and she calls only one person in her need...and the wind delivers her message to his carrier...

"Arnavji"...and Then This Mehsoos ...the connection of wind ... he feels her presence [Finally in years ...mehsoos is back]- and turns around,hey hey singswith them ...when both the lovers smile and get connected through their tears to see each other in the first instant...a few days back he returns his smile in hers while showering flowers...He feels home seeing her smile , and happiness touches her visage.

But ASR has to be rigid... he won't stop and listen...the mention of Shyaam is stabbing  the wounded  heart...walking away is the only answer for him and disconnecting her is the solution but is it???...No !!!Arnav , who couldn't walk away with the knowledge that she is waiting out for him , her tears are falling on his heart , that  connection has crossed the barrier already ...he has hope that the truth will redeem the pain...

Pondering connected dots: On Diwali he stopped communication by telling her to go away.."challi jao yahan se"[just go away from here] and left her  there on the  other side of the closed glass window...but here  she is on the other side of the two way glass door   which is opening and closing...that means he is fighting with his own heart and mind and his heart is not letting him close the communication and over rides his brain which is trying it's best to cut off this wire of communication as he turns around...brilliant CVs๐Ÿ‘

She keeps calling him till he moves on leaving her shattering over the other side of this glass but he can't move on that easily...not any more...and he comes back to give her that peace..how much he wants to release her from this agony..."aap ruk gaye..." [you didn't go...]..."tum ne zabardasti roka ..."[you have stopped me]...Heart is screaming to accept that I can't move on without you...but mind is taking shape of the course...one side wants to believe her and the other is pulling her apart along with him..."kyun kar rahi ho yeh sab?" [why are you doing all this.]

"kyunki hum aapse baat karna chahte hain!" [because i want to talk to you.]..Her fighting nature with him emerges out with determination... by using her right on him and kets her...a lover in need in him can't let her down.. They both are incomplete without each other..."how can you think that Shyam and I..." and that ticks him again and he starts moving again away from her..."mujhe iss baare mein kuch nahi sunna..." [ Idon't want to hear anything about this.]...She snatches her ticket but he takes it back along with her "pom pom"...for which he once yelled at La...because he can't see any one like his Khushi...very possessive thing in him..

"Koi hai jo yeh prove kar sakta hai ki hum bekasoor hain " [There is someone who can prove that I am innocent] ...BUT  does Arnav need anyone to prove her innocence ..NO!! He has crossed that barrier...Khushi is innocent and her herself saying that is more than enough for him at this point ... She has exposed her scars to him openly and his bruises are unveiled to her ..."itni badi saza dain.."[give me that big punishment]...and his 'Bardash ab main nahin kar sakta.."...this is a pure heart talk of two lovers...he comes back and gives her 10 min...He is agonized seeing her proving herself...he doesn't need that...he can'ttolerate that...she is not giving him what he wants to hear...The crowd starts bumping her and  the protector provides the shield as always...

He wants to move away as he can't see her in pain , in tears and he knows the reason too but his state of mind will hurt her more which is asking him to leave...justto avoid the tension for words and the arguments just breaking them in pieces and his raw painful wounds starts bleeding again after her revelation...""Di ne bataaya aap kyun ja rahe hain...agar aap ruk jaate..."[Di has mentioned ,why are you going today?] " which he doesn't want to share but wants to share at this moment...he will do later in her embrace and she will be his healer...

but now at this moment- he gives her waiting time to prove herself... "3 minute hai tumhaare paas..."( number "3" signifies masculine number but always brings victory...attainment)  - he sees her panicking -She pleads , commands, forces him to listen to her"aapko sach sunna hoga.."[U have to hear the truth]..."tumne aakhri baar mujhse kuch manga aur maine diya.[you asked me something last time and i gave it to you] now I got a go...

And finally he gives in"kyun Khushi,...kyun fadak padta hai tumhe..."[Why it matters to you Khushi]...She embarks with her Right... "kyun...fadak padta hai kyunki baat aapki hai...issliye Fadak padta hai kissi aur ki hoti tou nahin padta...aur agar aap hi chale jaayenge to hum saans hi nahi" [Why it matters because It is you what matters me the most...not anyone else and if u leave like that then how will I breath]

Yes It matters to her to prove her innocence to him because she loves him, she can't live without him either and can't see any  suspicious in his eyes. She would rather rise than fall , SHe would rather die than his refusal.

Now he doesn't need anything else but holds her in his embrace, he is speechless, he is stunned seeing raw truth in her eyes which he can't handle just like before when he couldn't see raw connection and tried to wash away..."mujhe koi Fadak nahin padta kissi larki se"... as this is a way of saying I care, it  is a way of expression of their innermost feelings all along that shows a deep connection with which they are knotted together.But He has run away again just like before till this TAR brings him back to his Khushi and her innocence...as His heart is screaming that his Khishi is right but his mind still need time..."main ruka tha...kyunki kahi ek hope thi..."

She holds on to his hands..."mat jaye"...just like he connected himself to her on that dreadful night...by transferring strength , today she is transferring strength in him ...just like she stopped him to move away from her on Holi and connected him with the strongest connection of all in between them.

Today she is strengthening this relationship and even he is forcefully removing himself but with other hand he is tightening the knot by himself...Just like he made a promise holding her hand in the night that he will never let this angel go away...and he will do whatever it takes to hold her close to him..

He walks away by his last call but  for him - walking away from her is the most difficult act - "aisa kyun hota hai jab aap hamaare kareeb hote hain to hamaari dil ke dhadhkane tez ho jaati hai..." - they are connected by heartbeats - tearing apart is never the way forward...

"Jab jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahi...jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nahi...iss pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahi...bas ek cheez ka matlab hai...ki main hamesha... hamesha tumse.."

These words make him realize the connection which doesn't need explanation because no matter what, he's been always in Love with her and this connection is way above all as La's words..."pyar sab se bada hota hai....

Soon ..."I don't need anything Khushi "will come to make this connection stronger...The connection of pain is what made them realize and questioning their feelings as always.

Khushi's tears halt him..."Kyun aisa feel kar raha hoon...kyun Khushi se door jaane mein itni takleef ho rahi hai.."[Why am I feeling like that?...Whey is it so hard to go away from Khushi..? He finally has found the Tar...the connection...And he turned...to go back to her...But.. an unknown person..[TIME] asks for him..."I'll be gone...but our connection is strong and "jo tum mehsoos karti ho who main mehsoos karta hoon...kyuonke humari dhadkanain ek hain"[ I feel what you feel as our heartbeats become one].. as Khushi is right ..."in sab keh baad hum aapko jane nahin daingey"[after all of this I can't let you go] and indeed he can't break this connection...a connection of hearts...Tar dilon keh...

"Oh, why did people have to be separated before they understood how much they meant to each other?" 

Linda Crew

Yes he turned towards his Khushi as he always does...and from now on he will never let her go away from him either...but still they have to cross the barriers of pains to reach to each other's SOULS...

Kyuon Khabon peh tere saiye Hai

Dil kyuon hai Tanha mera

Kyuon Khamoshi hai zuban meri

Ashkon se keh paoon na

Kyuon dard hai itna tere ishq mein

Rabba Ve ...Rabba Ve...Rabba ve

Evil is thinking in the back ground he made his  goal...by setting fire n between them...without knowing that he is actually burning with it..

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 252-253

Rise of Inamorata...

..."agar aap aise chale jayengey tou hum saans hi nahin..."[I won't be able to breath in your absence]...Arnav who was trapped in this all along is stunned seeing his Khushi in the same vortex but he couldn't handle it again as always and left her but their connection has reached to the next level.The level of intensity where he was since from the beginning is reaching to her core after him cupping her face and pleading to free him from all the burden he's been carrying since that dreadful night screaming in his deep love ,"Khushi mujhe batana Zaroori nahin samjha"[U didn't feel the NEED to tell me] ...finding out the truth of his pain and being that reason ,finding out that he is the Shaitan in her Rajkumar's visage to jolt her up from her slumber, an emergence of an inamorata has taken that shape, a shape of DURGA Ma, who fights for her loved ones by remaining alert to vanquish all eyes who even think to pry on em...Khushi ,Buaji's "Titliya" is transforming into "Parmeshwari"...

Just like Arnav , he is going to be "NandKishore"  as Buaji said welcoming Arnav as a damad in GH "Nandkishore aye gaye..."...

Pause here: Babli is being locked by herself in the closet ...Beautiful as Khushi's childish acts and fantasy is getting locked here and an inamorata has been emerged behind that dark closet as Naniji said"Kahan chupna hai aur Kahan nahi"...as she will be facing reality...from now on She will be having some one always in her ways...tum har kaan akaile nahin kar sakti ...is ending  here also.

Connection of hearts happened the day she landed in his arms yet confession occurred with awareness on Holi but Khushi was totally in inebriated form to accept that as compared to Arnav. Diwali night she surrendered to her love first time and then got crushed in between those gripping feelings . She had let her emotions get under the blanket of hibernation even after the realization of her true feelings for him especially after the terrace night. She got shattered in this delusional ocean of Love as Arnav's attitude and actions had changed her perception for him as her trust over him did shake it's walls. But Khushi was totally unaware of Arnav's feelings and the motives behind these acts . The  realization is seeping in that the man who she thought of a Rakshus without feelings is the man who really loved her and now hated her for that reason. She was responsible for this Hate and misunderstanding in between them and knows how much he is in pain because of her..." aur humari wajha se aapka Dukh aur badh raha hai...[your pain is increasing because of me]...and that is ripping her inside out as a guilt... "ek baar humari baat sun lete to...jaana zaruri tha kya..." [what could go wrong if he heard me once , it was necessary to go right now]...She indeed is floating in the ocean of deep guilt and Love.

The rise of inamorata takes charge of keeping her knotted Love to be strong , by making Arnav aware of her intensions..."jab bandh liya hai tou" ...and declaring evil who is real owner of her HEART and rejecting his filthy intentions at the Airport delivering him real message"Arnav is may be out of sight but not out of mind or heart" but totally ignored the evil is one step ahead...Shyam has reached to the will but totally unaware of that this will has no meaning without keeping Arnav alive...Excellent CVs.๐Ÿ‘

Small but very effective scenes , Anjali and Khushi's bond like two sisters which will be stronger than ever this period.Love the way she put her head in her lap, feeling him through his Di, through his part...his mehsoos... He accused her off destrying this Di's marriage while she is searching for  him in the very same person...Second... A wife's natural instinct and her focal point is always her husband in his absence and that is absolutely done beautifully ,Quiet, empty , forlon room like her life without him...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Her seeing room empty was draining for her , just like he had his world empty when she wasn't talking to him and staying away from him.Today she is seeing him on recliner where he always used to close his day after enveloping her peaceful vision in his eyes.She remembers how they both fought for it to sleep.

Bali night, her Manglasutre was entangled in his shirt ,a dori , a Dhaga, which she never wanted but meant everything to her since then.She holds on to it in her clutch as instinctively , in her 6th sense every wife does when she feels her husband is in danger.At the same time she so wanted him to let her cry by holding him but he left without giving her a solace...she so wanted him to be there with her by her side.She remembers how he was sleeping holding her hand , she sleeps in pain clenching her fist till he calls her out...Khushi!!!

Her subconscious is reeling the moments of their connection in such a way that her guilt is taking over her conscious . She never knew of Arnav's collection of their connective objects and the reason of their captivity .That is coming to her now  but her remorse is pulling her towards this maze strongly that she is losing her balance of mind but again their connection of hearts is shifting to soul connection .They are reaching to next level where their frame of reference doesn't need their presence any more and they can feel each other's distress and trouble from miles...She some how is feeling his distress and he is feeling hers and that's why he is calling her over and over and not letting her disappear in this DARK maze of guilt and vortex of despair. He is awakening her Love.

She had given him the mannat chaabi and left him but her blood meaning her heart brought him back to her , the Payal she left for him unintentionally yet his heart found   the connection but he put on her to accept this connection , and the pearls which are scattered on the floor under her feet meaning she was misunderstanding the purity of his Heart and Love just like he was doing by throwing em away once.

These Pearls are emotions of all colors which they share with each other inside the ocean of their hearts.These are their deep wishes which they have for each other more than the depth of an ocean.These are the pains which they share by destiny and bring uproar of this ocean in their lives when they feel it.These are the eyes through which they acknowledge each other and dignify each other .These Pearls are the stars which are the reasons of their existence in this world and far from the distance smiling at them at their pure but delusional hearts.These are the desires which are longing ,yearning ,and embarking in their hearts and making them agitated to be with each other.These Pearls are the purity of love for each other which is so precious and  flawless among them regardless of the presence of evil and darkness around em. These pearls today are screaming at her to accept all this just like once these were screaming at Arnav to accept her purity . These were floating around and being thrown but now Khushi is collecting em and Arnav will put em in one Dori...one chain...one thread.The beauty is Khushi never knew these were in his possession but today these are putting her in the ocean of guilt deeper than ever but at the same time bringing her his true feelings for her at the surface

Pondering connected dots:He threw these pearls in Episode 55 [I did in detail there] and today those are back right where these belong...just need him to string em.

Today in her dream  she visualized how their  "heart got connected together"... First  pearls  as this arrogant broke her abyss and entered her soul but she was bruised  , Second, Mannat ki chaabi  which unlocked their hearts by the forces of divinity and the Payal which Arnav put on her to make her HIS and above all " made promised to protect her" (as silver Payal has always symbolized keeping away the negative forces)as I explained in Maha 57 . 

So collectively, Khushi in her dream is getting lost in this maze with fear of losing him  along with the the guilt of hurting him which is pulling her in the riddles but this also meant to connect Arnav's soul to her ..Arnav will help her to come out of this riddle and she will find her love , her Arnavji...and He will protect her and their relation from every evil . That loop is closed today which started from Epi 1st  but the next loop of putting scattered pearls in one thread still needs time but Khushi will see a second sequence which shows her deepest desire for all of these  pearls in one thread and Arnav will fulfill her dream.

Thinkable POINTS with Symbolisms: 

Naniji also helped broken Khushi  to understand Arnav and his painful world. She  told her everything which can make her understand better as compared to Anjali... "Aur chup gaye ek bade se pateele ke bartan maan aur atak gaye, phir bartan ko kaatna pada" -[Brass symbolizes judgment upon adulterer , but also reprsents self repentance and self judgment ] as he will connect the dots to repent "mujhe aur khuch nahin chaiye Khushi..."[ I don't need anything else Khushi...] is his next destination.

Khushi's worries over Naniji's statement..."phir to Arnav ji ko bhi chot aayi hogi" [Arnav must be hurt too]...Yes  in this whole repentance process he will suffer, he will  take all "Chot" which he inflicted on Khushi...Naniji's "woh Chotey hain,chotey...chot ki khaatir nahi,murga banne ki khaatir roye "[ He is Chote, he cried for being chicken not for getting hurt] ...[Chicken , according to African beliefs ...guides souls and according to  Chinese Zodiac a decision maker and Sharp while  it also wards off evil and Lust]...Yes if Khushi will reveal this serpent , Arnav will decide to cut him off.

Naniji's next words are golden for Khushi to tie this whole thing up..."galti unki rahi...hamre chotey hai na agar woh kisi se pyaar kare hain aur unke liye kuch nahi kar sake to khudi kohi  sazaa dene lagat hain...aise hi hain hamaare chotey"[ chote punishes himself if he is at fault and can't do anything for the person he loves the most]These words are tying up with Anjali's words,"Chote sab kuch baant sakte hai par apna dukh nahin..."[He can share everything but his sorrows and pain]

Khushi's fear, worries  and  his decision of going London now is going to hurt him but as Naani says "aise hi hain Chote"...[that's how he is] - if he realizes,that it is his mistake and if he sees he can't help the person he loves the most (Di ke laadley...murga khud hi ban gaye)... then he punishes himself , as for Anjali's sake he did punish himself that dreadful night and has to live with serpent. Now his soul has a burden as he has suspected and hurt  Khushi  so for this realization ,he'll punish himself...

Pondering connected dots:Buaji explained Arnav the "Chillies" Khushi's virtues and today Naniji did the same for Arnav to Khushi .

The sequence of fbs reel in front of her with true and honest  picture of Arnav's actions "aur aap jo humain bachane keh liye khud ko chot de rahe thay..."[u were hurting yourself for saving me all along]...when , Guest House night he realized his mistake ,Rain night by giving her coat he made initiative to correct his actions of making  her suffer, wounded wrist scene ...realization of her pain which in return hurting him all along ,the bandage scene ,action towards correcting his mistakes by healing her wound and the last one, leaving the hands at the airport shows the guilt has shifted the anger and hate as he is leaving with the knowledge of his wrong actions of hurting and crushing Khushi...

that's why..."Khushi mein ne tumhain hurt kya ...mein khud ko khabi maaf nahin kar paoonga" ..[Khushi I hurt you and I can't forgive myself ever for that]...He can't forgive himself what he inflicted upon her all this time and then he will emerge as a true protector of her dreams...The protective connection of heart to soul has completed and locked today and now  it's the  time  to  just embrace it and that will complete it's coarse during Telepathy.

Symbolism and connection: 3 pm, 8 hrs flight, 8+3=11 as 11 possesses the power of intuition which will be shown through Khushi's fears and acts for her Arnavji...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Thnx mehr ๐Ÿ˜Š
indeed a dejection will change into objection to find answers and then the reason to be with each other.Yes her under the setting sun and him under the setting  sun is what will bring a new sun in their life.Love your connection of her words of bandagement ...wahan hum nahin honge.He has hope she is not what he is thinking of ...just tell me this is all a lie...he gives her a chance and actually giving himself a chance to be with her...if she can live with his flaws  so can he ...we are reaching to that point

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Kizh, Indi di sorry for digressing but just felt like sharing. Yesterday I saw the much talked about Disney movie Frozen.. And believe it or not was all the while thinking how Disney a fountainhead of fairy tales where sweet pretty girl meets prince charming has reached this "nayi soch".. Where the character most talked about is told to not be true to herself, not feel, stick to conventions. hide even from the ones she loves in case she risks breaking rules, running wild. But amazingly she then finds a way to be herself.. let it go.. feel..

At the risk of sounding completely carried away, while watching this kids movie I thought about what all the girls..   I... have been taught in our homeland.. how we get forced to society norms of what is right and wrong.. and it is drilled so deep within us that it becomes are way of thought..And since invariably everything these days gets a parallel in my mind to IPK.. when Khushi went and did her own thing.. worked in that strange man's office and was determined to teach him a lesson.. came home late because she had to be sincere at work.. did not listen to all buaji's emotional blackmail to get engaged to Shyam.. burn unknowingly but willing in desire during Diwali and then have the guts to question Arnav about it.. She was breaking free.. she was letting go.. the cold never bothered her anyway because she was all fire inside..

But then they somehow snatched all of it away..slowly steadily the honesty in her character was meddled with and instead of getting an inspiring unforgettable girl we got a character who had loads of potential and few and far between glimpses of sparks were what ultimately remained..

Don't let them in..don't let them see
Conceal..don't feel..
don't let them know..
Be the good girl you were meant to be..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU[/YOUTUBE]

Rhea...hugs๐Ÿค—

and that pink and this video ..yes regardless I am brought up abroad as well as back there and spent  ost of my life abroad  but still strongly believe in the norms and their outcomes ...dangerous ones ...yes dangerous ones because to suppress what you are made of and try to bring what you are not is the basic killing , how out trainings through which we have been trained basically become good daughter , and above all good future wives is just way too much to handle...can't digest it .Our media is still exploiting it no matter what and people want to watch it , buying it that makes trp , money...so why bother.

concealing the facts of life brings devastations...