Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arman_kash4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
the title of the post actually says it all... it is the silence before the big storm... paro has been deeply shattered ... she finally thought her life has become steady when rudra revealed the truth that gave her the biggest shock of her life... although m not much in favour of silent treatment and would love to see paro take out her anger on rudra.. but i guess in this case it is necessary as only then rudra will come out of his shell and acknowledge the fact that he has indeed fallen in love with her... hopefully our banna will realise this soon enough😳
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice analysis
Your analysis made me see the last scene in a different prescriptiveπŸ˜ƒ
daniclayton thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think both Rudra as well as Laila will get a silence treatment from her. Which will force Rudra to take/make tough decisions. Am waiting for it.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sofna

Lovely post Jyo...Felt bad fr Rudra when explained the reason behind his indulging in this 8yr bond... Felt extremely sad fr Paro...like u said silence speaks louder than words...it's like we could hear Paro heart shattering with his confession.

I agree .. both were really hurt ./. Rudra was more of guilty  and Paro was shocked and shattered to pieces 😭😭

Ankita needs to practice her attempt at playing Vamp somewhere else 🀒 i hvnt watched since she appeared. Otherwise Laila was a very important & interesting angle in the PaRud r/ship.
Paro we know is stronger than she seems, yet somx a situation or an event involving one's near/dear/loved ones can make pple react unpredictably.

I guess Ankita is not used to do these vampy roles .. so either she is overdoing with her expressions or not expressing at all in certain scenes ... I hope the director gets it right from her

This piece of info has shook the ground beneath her feet... has caused a stir in her make believe world... bt I'm sure she will appreciate him for his honesty. And Laila has already made a mark against herself by attempting to harm Paro... she will need to understand Laila is obsessed...
It's time for Rudra to slowly realise how much importance her presence has in his life...her silence is killing him from within... Paro needs to come to terms with the 'man' he is with his past..flaws n all... R/ship will b more of an equal now...

I hope Paro sees the true colors of Laila .. mayb Maithili can overheard Laila and Mohini hving a evil plotting convo and inform Paro πŸ€” ... Laila looks over confident and I want Paro to prove her wrong 😑

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Hey Jyo πŸ€—

Superb post as usual.

Koi Shaq? πŸ˜†

Ofcourse this is the Silence before the storm and from the looks of the silence lagta hai yeh toofan sabki zindagi ulat pulat kar degi

I have said this pehle bhi and would once again like to repeat the same...Paro is emotionally very very strong,and that is the USP of her character. And here once again we see that facet of hers when she takes in every word Rudra says about his physical relationship with Laila.

Yeah she knows how to keep a chk on her emotions .. guess she has seen so much of bitterness in her life that she is used to heartbreaks now

A storm was brewing inside her but the way she tried to keep an unfazed and brave face before Rudra when his words felt like a 1000 daggers were piercing into her was the very testimony of this. πŸ‘ I liked the fact that they showed Paro crying her heart out alone, it kinda symbolized how with this confession Rudra in one jhatka made her feel alone all again, because telling that there was a relationship between me and Laila, which does not even exist between you and me at first would only make Paro question her worth in Rudra's life. 

Yeah ... her so called fake husband backstabbed her and today she felt similar kind of backstabbing from Rudra though she knows Rudra is a genuine guy ...

Paro is in a conflicted state of mind and the FB's shown from Paro's POV also speaks of the same  in the first half of the song they show her think about the marriage which was a result of Rudra's anger and the second half shows their moments together and his caring attitude, kispe bharosa kare?

I guess its her confusion right now .. on one hand she thinks if Laila is the reason why RUdra dint wanted to marry her and on other hand she just cant stop remembering those moments between both in Jaipur which looked real to her 😳

I also loved the symbolism in the scene...Or maybe I am just reading too much into it (Adaat se majboor you know πŸ˜†) Paro sits at the door and door can be  used as an entry or an exit point, so it highlights how Paro ya toh iss rishtey mein aage badh sakti hai, ya piche hatt sakti hai. Like being at crossroads 😊

Well I doubt CVs ne aisa socha πŸ˜† .. but u hv a point .. in almost every soap , I hv noticed the outbursts mostly happen near the door only .. wonder if its a common symbolism used by the makers to make that door a catalyst for a new turn in the story πŸ˜›

Rudra has bared himself almost completely to Paro (Except that her Takurain Maasa is his Maa) Technically dekha jaaye toh there is no parda between them, it's all transparent. Na chahte hue bhi Rudra has confessed certain feelings he feels for the woman and the one thing that stand out was how he said that it pained him equally when she was in pain. And so to save her from a bigger sting he decides to sting her himself. Even when he knew that his confession would consume her, he said it because somewhere he believed he can handle her, bring her back but hearing the same from another person mirch masala daal ke can worsen the result. However what he did not expect is the killing Silence!!!! Plus I am sure he expected than when something of this sort comes out the reaction is all crying and howling and a lot of question but here he got none and that kinda pinched him (I likes)

Yeah its all out in open now .. in fact Maasa truth would hv been out too if not for Laila's wrong timing .. Rudra wanted to tell her everything about his childhood too .. somehow he wants to share his emotions with her and mayb expects her to understand him and make him feel loved and wanted in her life because he is fed up of betrayals and rejections ... 😭😭

Rudra can't bear her silence and we have seen this earlier. When his prank had hurt her and she went all mum, he was restless...he was desperate to get her to talk to him and also her maafi. That was kinda the first time we saw how much close he has gotten to Paro that her silence for a few hours was unbearable for him.

yeah her silence literally kills him .. he fears she might leave him like her mother too and once again his life will become that of a loner ..

However  here I feel the silence is more of her taking time to figure it all out. The way she asks if you loved Laila and when he says No...the ways she question "toh woh rishta" shows that what she can't gauge is Rudra saying there was no love, no emotions, no feeling nothing between him and Laila and still it continued for 8 years...How is that even possible? For her it's not! And I wouldn't even blame her if at any point she feels Rudra was lying (Though he is not)

yeah she is processing it all in her mind before really giving her verdict I guess ... mayb wait and watch is what she is doing right now πŸ˜•

Paro leaving or not leaving is currently hanging on tender hooks...I am not a fan if CV's brushing a track under the rug but I wouldn't mind if they did it this time. The whole Paro sacrificing Rudra deal can be pushed under. πŸ˜†

yeah its 50-50 now πŸ˜†

The last scene is still pretty unclear, so will wait till Monday to give my take. As for Rudra, Paro's silence will make him understand the intensity of his feelings which he keeps pushing aside and he will be more clear about what he wants. He was clear that Paro shouldn't be kept in darkness as it can hurt her and so he spills the beans but what about their relationship...Does Paro mean something to Rudra more than a person he is comfortable and at ease with? Does he accept their marriage? Does he accept her as his wife ...what does he want from Paro etc etc needs answers...He needs answers.

I m also waiting for tonight ... and Rudra got to give her the assurance now .. he need to tell her the knid of importance she holds in his life or else her doubts will only increase related to Laila ...

Paro was very clear about what she wants...even when Rudra married her in the most bizarre manner she accepted it with heart because this is where she wanted to be eventually...In his life.  Rudra does not have that clarity and the way he keeps pushing his feelings is also not going to help him now because he has put Paro in a spot where she is unsure of Rudra's feelings for her.

yeah Paro made her stand clear in her public confession only .. now its Rudra's turn to make his stand clear about their relationship ... he told her about Laila's position in his life but he is yet to tell her about her position in his life which is what she is waiting for I guess ..

Now for Paro to be sure, Rudra needs to be sure and so Yes this is like his agnipareeksha.Kabhi kabhi sirf jatana nahi bolna bhi padtha hai apne ehsaas ko. πŸ˜Š

Agree

I agree the episode was brilliant for me as well and for the first time I felt that the makers knew where they are going with this track. The episode was well written and executed and acted.

yup I felt the same too after a second watch πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Paro maybe a small town girl, but she is definitely not a pushover and that is what I am hoping to see...I hope there is no sacrifice, tyag etc and Paro realizes what Laila's true intentions are...and then they can bring on the battle ...tab maza aayega. 😊

yeah she got to learn her lessons and show her progression

Cheers Viji

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Glad you posted Jyoti!

I think it is definitely the silence before the storm - probably more than one storm!
Silence definitely speaks louder than words and Paro's undeniable hurt is evident and well as Rudra's need for her to accept him as he is

Here is my indepth analysis some of it from other posts

It is wonderful episode and wonderfully written ( even my Dad said so!) Outpouring of emotions at first from Rudra then from Paro and then both - Paro has such a strong faith in her own love for Rudra that very little can shake it - so all of Mohini's scheming and Rudra's anger have had little effect on her - the two things that matter to her are Rudra and her faith in God- she already pointed out in an earlier episode that Parud's relationship is not mutual love just yet - yet she so clearly believes in the sanctity of marriage.

I agree ... she only believes in her Rudra and God and thats where she breaksdown .. her belief in Rudra is not shaken up a bit with his brutal confession about his past

Her faith in Bholenath and her promise to him has already been seen, and as we wait for the outcome of that and we get the second shake to her two strong pillars of faith - this time in the form of Rudra himself and his past particularly with someone else in her place. She was not even sure what she meant to him but had seen positive signs to go forward, but this is a massive jolt the other way - he even admitted Laila and him shared something Paro and him did not so in a strange way she already has more of Rudra than Paro has (she has no direct proof about what Rudra actually feels for her). I do think the words Rudra said about sharing something with Laila that he and Paro do not have was very significant in Paro's eyes - seriously where does that leave her and their relationship - even though he said Laila means nothing to him, she never said Paro means anything to him either. Were all the signs she picked up from him about his concern even real? Is she a necessity he'll get bored of too?

I agree .. she is living on hopes that one day Rudra will fall for her but now she is not sure at all after the Laila truth .. no wonder her first question was do u love her ...   she is definitely doubting if in these 8 yrs there was ever any emotional attachment with Laila because that will mean he can never fall for her and thats where I see her all heartbroken unless Rudra assures her otherwise with his actions and words ..

The marriage too - did she force it on him? these and a hundred questions must be milling in her brain - yet she has no strength to ask the questions and listen to the answers just yet so she becomes silent and lets the pain wash over her - she can't cut off completely though and she cares fro him just as she always has and dries his hair as he can't, just can't look him in the eye and do it just yet.

yup .. no wonder she remembers the whole marriage fiasco and mayb thinking she is forcing this relation on him when he never wanted to commit .. I hope she is not thinking that she came between him and Laila

Rudra's pain at the pain he has caused Paro and his insecurities about what she is really thinking is also evident - he is not sure how to get her to speak or forgive him or anything- he waits for her to come round to him ( it pains him that she keeps turning away from him and shrinking from his touch now and their fragile bond seems at the point of breaking)

Yeah he is lost too ... he dunno how to really approach her and what to say because he has not comitted to this marriage yet fully ..

But Laila is a fighter and will do anything to get her man and acting aside - she is doing anything and everything to hang onto Rudra - irrespective of whether Rudra even wants her or not. She wants the wedge between them to get deeper and of course will go to Rudra when she sees him alone - she is waiting for any opportunity to get close to him - to prove she is the woman for him!

yeah the basic diff between Laila and Paro ... Laila is a go-getter and dont bother about what other person wants  .. Paro is opposite .. she will try to find out what Rudra wants before her own happiness ...

Paro has always been underestimated and Laila is in for a shock too if she thinks Paro will give up so easily.

true ...

As for the precap - unfortunately i haven't seen it so will wait for Monday as I really can't wait to see what happens next!! What will Paro do when she sees them together? Can't wait for Rudra's Agni-Pareeksha either!

Agree πŸ‘πŸΌ

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

It seems like this might all be just a dream after seeing the latest segment.

Maybe R dream of losing Paro.

Fingers crossed πŸ˜•

I thought yesterday was a brilliant episode and the confession to Paro breakdown was well done. Both Ashish&Sanaya were brilliant yesterday.

Agree

I also loved the 2 slient scenes between PaRud the way she help him dry his hair without looking at him. It shows that she still cares for him both of them will always cares for each other no matter what!

yup she still cares for him but she is no more sure if she still holds that right to care for him anymore after this truth ... 😭

And then the scene when Rudra goes to touch Paro but she turn her face away from him not wanting him to look at her or even touch her.

it was a beautiful moment .. says a lot even when characters speak nothing ... From Rudra's end he feels mayb Paro will now hate my touch and from Paro's end she feels if she holds any right as a wife for him now ,...

Paro reactions is justified because right now she's just numb of the fact he did something like that. She remember the vows because in her POV she loves him and he doesn't love her as well so I can understand she would want to compare herself to Laila in that case.

yeah her actions r totally justified .. I m really curious to see how she deals with it this week ...

He also warn her that he is bad for her and he will only give her pain. I think this confessed had made Paro leaving Rudra much easier as he wouldn't compared her to his mother but would think she leave because of him.

yeah at least here we hv less chance of that sort of MU now ...

The bads in this track
Laila - Her screenspace needs to be reduced she's having way too much. Even her scenes with Mohini aren't entertaining at all I fell no chemistry between these two vamps.

yeah her scenes in middle r making the flow a bit disjointed na πŸ˜•

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arman_kash4ever

the title of the post actually says it all... it is the silence before the big storm... paro has been deeply shattered ... she finally thought her life has become steady when rudra revealed the truth that gave her the biggest shock of her life... although m not much in favour of silent treatment and would love to see paro take out her anger on rudra.. but i guess in this case it is necessary as only then rudra will come out of his shell and acknowledge the fact that he has indeed fallen in love with her... hopefully our banna will realise this soon enough😳

Actually taking out anger is easy .. u take out anger and then feel good and he can console her ... both will forgive and forget ..but silence is like slow poison which can kill a man from inside if suddenly his woman goes all silent on him ... so this is a bigger punishment on Rudra than Paro taking out her anger on him ... this silence only will result in Rudra making efforts and giving her assurence that he too cares for her and loves her a lot 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daniclayton

I think both Rudra as well as Laila will get a silence treatment from her. Which will force Rudra to take/make tough decisions. Am waiting for it.

yeah cant wait for the same too ... I hope Paro dont talk to Laila either 😑
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
It was an outstanding episode with brilliant acting by Sanaya. πŸ‘
Have logged in from phone so will not elaborate more.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Last scene too will wait for the next epi before I speak something.