Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunchu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HI all.
This time no individual replies... too tired for now. 
But I have read each and every comment of yours and cherished it.
I am late and and maybe late for next update too.
The temperature and work stress is taking a toll on me, I only come to read a few of my fav FFs and then go out after commenting. So used this weekend for 2 updates.
See you all soon if not very late.

Thanks for waiting for me and my stories...
Kunchu
Edited by kunchu - 10 years ago
kunchu thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Ya Maabood!
What an update re! teri yeh noodles toh...seedha ho raha hain!!..ya aur twisted ho raha hain!! What are you upto!
No doubt, Kiran is the jack of this update...he is doing overtime to find a safest way to keep both parties please..but it seems difficult!
no Simran saw his face, Shree recognized him...A-S-A knows about his presence in the city...would be soon they'll come to know he's around...Waah!! kya maze banaye tune yaara!!

And those emos in between...Anjali missing her dad...Arjun's little feeling for his angel...Shree's confused thoughts about A-S milap...And mostly Simi's past...disgusting step-dad! Loved kiran for thrashing that man...yaar tune dinner main kya khaya tha aaj?!!

Do continue...& thanks for PM.

Bina res kiye first aa gayee!! Really!!

Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part and its getting more intresting
update soon
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

There isn't a bigger punishment for a man like Kiran than watching his family pay for his misdeeds and being comforted by a complete stranger. No jail time will give the pain and anguish as punishment as the fact that two people he loved dearly shed tears every living moment of their life. Excellent writing.πŸ‘

Avni and Arjun convo was crisp and without any melodrama. I was expecting a back lash by her as she ,expectedly, straight away comes to a conclusion that Arjun is just being a policeman while dealing with her daughter. But appreciate the way Arjun let her see how wrong she was. However wounded, she saw through him and began helping him in his cause.

Its endearing to see Rawte and Rathore take baby steps towards reconciliation and normalcy in relationship. They will be a team in the truest sense in taking on Sikander here after.  

Shree is relieved that he is finally free of the perpetual fear of being crushed among the two giant walls πŸ˜† I think his information will give a headsup to Team RR that Kiran is close by and is keeping a watch on Arjun and everyone related to him.

I didnt expect Kiran to actually intervene in Simran's matter😲 He showed his hand in doing so. Will wait to see how you play this out. Though that man needed that slap badly.

Too many threads to tie up. The finale is going to one difficult maze completed.

Thanks for the PM

P.S: Do take care. Take your time with updates and dont worry about replies. See you soon!

Edited by -Carrie- - 10 years ago
Harisree001 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...
Karan didn't want to harm any one... He is really a soft guy... But he has to do it for his family...
He helped Simmi too...
The bond bew Sam aur Arjun is increasing day by day...
Hiroshima aur Nagasaki ki atom bombs ithna soft...
πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† Sree is too funny...
Sree know Kiran... Ye case mein ek naya twist layega... They will know that he is behind Arjun...
Arjun and Anjali... Poor Anjali... And Avni too... They miss Kiran so much...
Ab Kiran Sam ke peeche bhi pad gaye...
Hope sab jaldi sort
out ho jaye...
Ya temp and stress take a toll
Cont soon...
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
excellent update πŸ‘
just like Kiran is collecting all information about the people close to Arjun... Rathore-Rawte duo also getting closer to track him down. 
feeling bad for Kiran... watching ur loved ones suffering because of you... & when you have no options left rather than hurting them... no punishment could have been bigger than this...
Arjun suffered without any fault of his... but Kiran had a choice initially (if i am not wrong!)... but now...
Avni's initial outburst on Arjun was quite expected... glad that she understood Arjun later... 
Anajli... our little sweet angel... my heart went out for her..."The more he tried to push her away, the more she came closer"a very touching scene between her and Arjun... And you have written it excellently πŸ‘πŸΌ
finally Arjun-Sam's silent reconciliation started... glad that noone is trying to back off  from it... Shree πŸ˜† ... "wow aise kya hua ke Hiroshima aur Nagasaki ke atom bombs ithne soft hogaya" πŸ˜†
very nice writing Helna πŸ‘
really loving the way you are opening, twisting & closing the loops. 
waiting for more  πŸ˜³
but take your time. no hurry.  πŸ˜Š
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...
Awesome update...
Just loved it...
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorri 4 late
read 3 updates in 1 go
o god yeh ho kea raha hai kamina sikander etna big game khel raha hai 1 teer se 5 shikar
love rawte and rathore convo n shree
etna dard q hai sub ki life's mai
1st time on IF 4 a story m *crying* wd *Kiran*
such mai apki story ne mujay rula dia, just love kiran dil se so mai usko pain mai nai dakh sakti plz Kiran ke 7 kuch bura mat karna plz
es sikander ki tou...
Just a wonderful story beautifully written love ur this piece of writing, Eagerly w8ng 4 next n thanx 4 pm plz continue soon n keep sending me pms.
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
loved it
poor Anjali and Simmi
felt really bad for them
waiting for the next part
continue soon