Frequent Posters

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

dnt frgt swayam's accident wala poll...  got 42k likes 😎
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I read your post but couldn't comment coz it got shut before. But few questions cropped up in my head while reading your post and it was kinda funny that how everything has to be an indirect dig at Vrushika and not just remain a simple SK appreciation post.
Certain things I needed to say will say here:
TanHa became the leads only coz two writers Priya R and Palki M had it in them to give two newbie actors a chance, a track to showcase their talent when nobody around liked them and only wanted to see KR. That required lot of guts and Priya and Palki Ma'am had it in them. 
In 2011, TanHa as a pair had NO fan support. There were Swayam fans and hardly gine chune SwaRon fans. I remember coz I was one of them and I remember how NO ONE supported TanHa and SK. The amount of support KR fans show for SK's acting now in 2014...i wish they were there for SK when she needed to be appreciated.
Go to my profile and you will see I was the ONLY fan at that time who had made a post on tanha's acting. How come there were no topics made before that ????
You mentioned Sharon's depth and free spirit went away with SKπŸ˜† .That is quite hilarious coz Sharon in 2012 was left with no depth and her complexity made us many leave watching the show and we all know why the writers wrote Sharon that way.

SHANTANU M is the MAIN reason other than the writers who made SwaRon a success in late 2011-2012. His contribution is the maximum coz he made manyyy people fall in love with SwaRon via Swayam even though they couldn't relate to Sharon at that point of time.
P.S- I don't have selective thinking. 2011 SwaRon was super-good but SwaRon 2012's drastic downfall was a reality too and the resurgence of SwaRon in 2013 back to its old glory and even more  thanks to the writers who finally could write freely and thanks to Vrushika and VruShan  is again reality too.
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Suhana..

excuse me if we loose it u will face the worstt, anyway u ppl r way too blind that u will not see the truthπŸ˜†and accept it

face if i complety lost it the jitna marzi bolo only i get blocked by IF nd bilnd nd what u r...??
UndefinedBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

Okay then. I don't disagree πŸ˜† I know VruShan is popular. I was frikking bored so I decided to enter into a fanwar 😎 πŸ˜† 😈. I to don't even know what the drama surrounding Sneha is. I wasn't active on IF then πŸ˜›
I haven't watched a single VruShan acene so can't judge their chemistry. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Really? You had nothing better to do? Get into a fanwar for nothing? Knowing nothing on top of that? 😲 😲😲 Very weird way off getting rid of your boredom I must say.
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okay then. I don't disagree πŸ˜† I know VruShan is popular. I was frikking bored so I decided to enter into a fanwar 😎 πŸ˜† 😈. I to don't even know what the drama surrounding Sneha is. I wasn't active on IF then πŸ˜›
I haven't watched a single VruShan acene so can't judge their chemistry. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

woh we understood seeing ur cmnt πŸ˜† 
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

without having any knowledge, u risk yourself so much??πŸ‘πŸ‘ are u for real?
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnanyaVruShan

logically ladna sikho bhai

if ne acche se ladi ki na to block kya ap sab bhi hojo ge by my offended comments
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Atleast you accept you can't judge since you haven't watched. There are people making 100 comments on VS and VM every single day without watching a scene. _/\_
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A few points to note:

1. When a topic is closed, it has been closed for a reason. Opening a counter topic to question the reasons behind the closure is not necessary, especially since I had mentioned that anyone who has issues with the closure can PM ME. I believe that was sufficiently clear.

2. Sneha and Vrushika are NOT to be compared or mentioned in the same topic. You guys had asked for this rule, so why can't you stick to it? VM fans, if you don't like a topic which has been made on SK and you think it is offensive, REPORT IT. We'll come in and see if anything needs to be done. Why do you have to enter and comment when you are AWARE of the rules and have nothing nice to say about SK? Same goes for the SK fans. If you have nothing nice to say about VM, do NOT enter a VM topic.

3. This topic has turned into fanbases mocking one another, mocking Sneha and Vrushika and just petty fights, so it will be closed for review. Give the DT some time to review this topic, and if they feel the topic can be reopened, it will be reopened. If not, it will stay closed. In the meanwhile, no one is to open any topics questioning the closure of this topic. 

Also, please give us some time to review this topic since  -Araina- is inactive and I am going to visit my parents for the weekend so I won't be around till Monday. I shall TRY to review this today, but I can't guarantee anything since I have to pack my things and I have to sort out some other personal work.

Thank you.

D3 DT
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This topic has been reviewed, and on reviewing it has been decided that it shall remain closed. There is no constructive discussion taking place, and it gives an excuse for both the fanbases to target one another.

Offenders will be contacted via PMs in a week's time.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago