and worst was this new mirchi drama. WTH ?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are you the goddamn moderator on this forum that you can dictate who should and shouldnot post their POV on this bullshit post !I CALL your OPINION totally wrong and bullshit !Sofar you and your set cronies used to concentrate on making only snide comments on the FL and praising the ML ...ab toh its so obvious that you are making posts as disgusting as this to create wars in the forum .Also you and arreyaar will now ensure that this post stays on page 1.Disgusting post !

PS:- whoever thinks i am bashing or I am overreacting, please refrain from posting. and whoever can have a suitable debate or discussion are welcome. you all are allowed to express your POV, but please do not call my opinion as something totally wrong.
Are you the goddamn moderator on this forum that you can dictate who should and shouldnot post their POV on this bullshit post !I CALL your OPINION totally wrong and bullshit !Sofar you and your set cronies used to concentrate on making only snide comments on the FL and praising the ML ...ab toh its so obvious that you are making posts as disgusting as this to create wars in the forum .Also you and arreyaar will now ensure that this post stays on page 1.Disgusting post !
Originally posted by: LOLitaPawar
Whats with the name calling?will you like it if I call rudra a cry baby?
🤣...
DR dude, we are so PHAMOUS😎...and I haven't even COMMENTED on the epi yet😆
PS:- whoever thinks i am bashing or I am overreacting, please refrain from posting. and whoever can have a suitable debate or discussion are welcome. you all are allowed to express your POV, but please do not call my opinion as something totally wrong.
Are you the goddamn moderator on this forum that you can dictate who should and shouldnot post their POV on this bullshit post !I CALL your OPINION totally wrong and bullshit !Sofar you and your set cronies used to concentrate on making only snide comments on the FL and praising the ML ...ab toh its so obvious that you are making posts as disgusting as this to create wars in the forum .Also you and arreyaar will now ensure that this post stays on page 1.Disgusting post !