caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: prachidalmia

lovely update

so yash and aarti knew each other since college days
looking forward for the next update
please update soon

Thanks Prachi! I will try to update soon dear.
Yes Aarya knows each other dear!
rachna1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow,,such a beautiful update dear,,,loved it
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RA17

ch4

well p is a good man n destiny made them apart still he is there for aarti n ansh as guardian angel so hope he is there with almighty to send the one who can take care of his lovable and that is why they sent yash

hope after meeting yash , aarti will overcome her insecurities.

o so aarya knows each other as batch mates wow you brought another connection is surprising dear

n then how they shared abt themselves with ease

really looking forward to more aarya n ansh bday celebration with his fav uncle n aarti maa

PS thanks for cute ansh n yash pic theat truly depict their great bonding

Yes Ria in this story P  is a good man but Prashanth and aarthi was not meant to be. So Prashant went away from their lives.As he was a good person he too wants to see Aarthi and Ansh safe.. So may be he's guiding them...

Will Aarthi overcome her insecurities after seeing Yash is a big question among readers. You will get your answers in the coming updates.
They were at ease because they were very comfort with each other but they bot don't know why but we do? don't we?
Thank you for liking the pic . I knew you will liked it as when I was posting it I felt I found the correct one to post. It was the pic in my mind except for Ansh's dress.
will try to update soon Ria. thank you Sweety.
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha9

wonderful update on part 3 and 4 sweety...
Thanks a lot Maha!
yash and ansh has become so close that he wishes to have him as his father !!!! but arthi's fear is also right as men except something else from women when the situation is like ansh's !!!
Really tthis is what I wanted you'll to feel. Ansh's wish and Aarthi's insecurities dear!

and when arya met in the bday chance... what a surprise to see after many years !!! hope the chances will come soon to make ansh's wish true and also a nice partner of arya !!!
Yes Maha after so many years their paths crossed again. This time coz of Ansh.
continue soon dear... πŸ€—
I will try my best Maha dear!πŸ€—

answers in blue Maha!πŸ˜ƒ
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri_Radha

Wonderful update

Ansh and yash moment and their talk so cute
Aarya convo superb...
Precap sound interesting
Continue soon
Thanks for pm

Thank you so much Radha and most welcome dear.
I will try to update soon dear!πŸ˜ƒ
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachna1970

Wow,,such a beautiful update dear,,,loved it

Thanks a lot Rachna dear! πŸ€—
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

Yes Ria in this story P  is a good man but Prashanth and aarthi was not meant to be. So Prashant went away from their lives.As he was a good person he too wants to see Aarthi and Ansh safe.. So may be he's guiding them...

Will Aarthi overcome her insecurities after seeing Yash is a big question among readers. You will get your answers in the coming updates.
They were at ease because they were very comfort with each other but they bot don't know why but we do? don't we?
Thank you for liking the pic . I knew you will liked it as when I was posting it I felt I found the correct one to post. It was the pic in my mind except for Ansh's dress.
will try to update soon Ria. thank you Sweety.

first of all i just loved when you say you that while posting pics you do think that i will love it which i do but obvious but once a thot for me while updating means a lot to me
yeah even they dont know how n when they are at ease with so much insecurities or apprehensions they may had beforeπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RA17

first of all i just loved when you say you that while posting pics you do think that i will love it which i do but obvious but once a thot for me while updating means a lot to me
yeah even they dont know how n when they are at ease with so much insecurities or apprehensions they may had beforeπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—β€οΈ
caller123 thumbnail
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Chapter 5
Ansh was so happy that day. His friend Yash was there to celebrate his birthday with him.He always imagined a birthday like this. A complete family. 
He then went to play with the toys Yash has brought.

"Aarthi, Why didn't you get married after Prashanth died? Surely Ansh will need a father someday."

"I already had given my heart to Prashanth. I cannot love anybody else. yh I know Ansh needs a father.Not someday. He wants a father now. He always talks about it. But who will marry  me just for the sake of Ansh? I will marry if I find someone who will marry me just for Ansh."

"I can understand that Aarthi. But how long are you going to stay like this? If your ma falls sick who is there to take her to a doctor? You have to move on Aarthi. try it. I even thought the same way when my parents died. My whole world crashed. I wondered how could I live in this world with out any body on my own... but I thought I would move on just for their sake.. How could they live peacefully wherever they are when I live a life like that? Then I joined this company where do they do social services. I really feel lonely at times as I feel there is nobody for me."

"Why didn't you get married Yash?"

"I never had a girlfriend or I never had time. After College I had to think about work as at that time my parents were sick. I worked hard. My father had to go through a by pass surgery and my mother had high pressure. They both loved each other so much. Father's condition made her worry so much and that led her to have high pressure. Though I worked in a private company I could not save enough money to save my father and he died coz of a heart attack. My mother couldn't bear loosing him and she also died thinking about him. I stood before all these things helpless..." Yash's eyes got wet and he stopped as he felt his voice choked.

"It's ok Yash.. Stop it. No need to dig a painful past. I know how it feel..."

"Yash uncle !!Yash uncle!!" Came Ansh running.

"Hey Uncle , Did you cry? Why are tears in your eyes?"

"No beta, I didn't cry. These are happy tears. I'm happy that you liked the toys I brought."

"Yes, they are awesome. If I had a father he would have brought me lot of toys na uncle?"

"Yes beta,but no worries. I'll bring lot of toys for you. What do you want?"

" Uncle I don't want toys. Will you be my father? I need a father liked you."

Aarthi and Yash looked shocked.
"Ansh now STOP it. I've told you not to ask like that from anybody. Go inside."

ansh looked down with teary eyes.

"Aarthi,it's ok. Ansh I'll be always there for you. I'm your best friend na?"

Just then Pratheik called.

"Ok I have to go. Ansh I'll meet you in school tomorrow. Happy birthday again and may God bless you dear."

"Yash, I'm sorry about what Ansh said."

"It's ok Aarthi. He's small and I can understand his situation.. Don't be so hard on him. Ok I have to go. Where is Shobha ma?"

"MA ! MA"

Shobha ma heard this and came to hall.
"Shobha ma , I'm leaving thank you for everything." 

" Oh beta. No need to say thanks. Come again when you have free time. "
"Ok shobha ma"

Yash left and Aarthi made Ansh sleep.
When she came to the hall Shobha was sitting there.

"Ma, Are you still here? "

"Hmm I was thinking about Yash. He's a very good boy it seems."

"Hmm yes he is.."

"You never told me anything about him."

"Ma, I met him only once and that is for the college ball. Yes we got friendly that day, as we both thought the same way. That night I din't have a way to come home. As all the boys have got drunk and nobody to drop me. My friends insisted me to come to their boarding but as I know you are alone at home I had to come. Then he came and told me he'll drop. He's not taking drinks. So he dropped me that night and it was the first and last."

"So after a very long time you met him today. It seems your paths are crossing."

" Ma,I just met a friend after a long time. That's all. Now don't start.." saying this she went to her room.

"Who knows whether you both are destined to be together Aarthi and that's why you met him after a long time and that's why your paths are crossing like this. I wish something good should happen to you very soon."

At Yash's place
Yash told Pratheik what happened that day.
"It seems you that you love Ansh so much. Who knows this Ansh would be a cupid to you?"

"What are you saying Prathiek?"

"I know she's a widow.."

"It's not the problem. I'm an orphan..."

"So??? once you said to me that you fell in love with a girl whom you met at the ball."

"Yes.."

"and you said you never met her again.."

"Yes.."

"Is she Aarthi?"

Yash looked down.

"I got the answer Yash. Do you still love her Yash?"

"I don't know.. After that day so many things happened Pratheik. Whether I like or not I have to forget all that and move on."

" You have already moved on. You have a job. Your destiny has brought her again infront of your eyes."

"But I'm late. She got married and she still loves Prashanth. Her late hubby."

"Yes Yash I can understand it. Tell me if Aarthi agree would you marry her knowing she's a widow?"

"Yes.. her status is not important to me..."

"Yash, after her husband she didn't love anybody as she didn't meet you.. her soul mate. Give her time who knows time can do magic when it comes to love."

"Pratheik.. Now we better go to sleep. If I'm destined to be with her I will get her. Otherwise I would do everything to make Ansh happy. I love him a lot. He's the sunshine to my lonely world.

Aarthi in her bedroom
" I wondered what Yash would have thought. How this Ansh could do this? I know he needs a father... but.. how could he ask Yash to be his father??? Ansh  I know you are too small to understand all this. Oh God what should I do? How would I bring a father to him? Show me a way?"

Aarthi layed down beside Ansh.

Flash back..
After the ball dance..
"You are an awesome dancer Aarthi."

"You too Yash. Now will see who have won."

"My bet is us"

" I too hope so.It seems we have to wait a little bit more and I'm hungry now."

"Me too.. Let's grab some food before they announcers the winners. So we can digest the results Aarthi."

after some time...
"The winners of the ball dance are Yash and Aarthi. Today we are crowing them as best dancing couple of the year.."

All applaused and they both went to the stage.

"Before we give you the award, you both must dance again."
So they danced letting everybody stopped what they were doing and dragging the attention to their dance."

\

Then they got the awards for their performances.
End of flash back

Aarthi smiled thinking about it and fell asleep

Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago