Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Been obsessing over this man!!!   🤢

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
good morning from singapura, kizh...

sleep? that's the first thing he took away from me, hayee, now what to say. 12 midnight, every weeknight he appeared and looked at me with those bitter brown eyes, ohhohoho... at last i knew why 12 had been assigned the witching hour. 😆

ah our bw people, as long as they called themselves hindi films they had sense and could spot talent, chemistry, potential, and also things that can make lots of money without making loads of noise. now, like in all products everywhere i guess, it's more the marketing than what's in it. so talent need not be even vaguely searched for. forget hungered for.

have asked myself that question many times, haven't these guys seen the two together? don't tell me not a single star watches ipk and hasn't had the bhoobhulaiya hotel california experience. but nahiin, we didn't want to see what we think we need not... cringe is right.

while watching movies, which i do rarely anyway, i suddenly start thinking what would have happened if these two were onscreen.

the jodi factor is viscerally and crazily powerful.

but no.

we are bw.

we know best.

we are so smart... and look look nowadays we are even beginning to put on hollywood airs. we are learning to isspeak like those peoples out theres...

alas alas in all the being cool and tweeting and congratulating each other on making great movies, and all our knowledge of box office and thrilling to marketing of movies, the real thing is gone.

it's in three diwali episodes or on a bridge shoot on a too sunny day or under the desk in a not too cool office, or...

but where are the eyes that can see these? 

i wonder if yash chopra saw these two together... let's say the rain hug... would he look the other way? or... and  so many names rush to the mind, some i don't even know what they have done exactly, but i know they are supremely talented and makers of a whole cultural phenomenon.

there was a sense of adventure, real risk and excitement in the films... with far less cash and social media.

okay, enough bakbak.

yes we must must watch again.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

kaaate,

kya kar rahi ho tum?

indi52 thumbnail
looking to make sure i had that "kya kar rahi ho tum" right, i went to 124...

di is here... he will turn away. angry khushi, jhalli khushi, heartbreak khushi, teasing asr, arrogant asr, sweet and gentle asr, shattered asr, eyebrow up down faster than speed of dhakdhak, khushi!!, shhh, swallow... i have a feeling, our rewatch programme must go right up to 200 at least. 😆

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Missy Kate, now if u tell me you are not going to take this editing business professionally, I am taking the next transcontinental flight for a pep talk.. 
Just fab the above ones.. 👏
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 248

So Far Away

Just once.

You could have asked me just once.  That is what they both said to each other.  Just talk to me, communicate but they were so far away...so far away from the truth both of them not believing the other. 

Just once.

That is all they had to do.  Talk.  Communicate.

can't agree more. Inhibition sometimes makes people so so apart.

They were so far away from that. 

Neither listened.

Yes, she tried, she ran around that night of Payal and Akash's wedding looking for him but fate had other plans.  No explanation to be had.  No reality to be explained.  They would be thrown together through a selfish act of his, actually he was in protection mode... he believed he was doing this for Di, but his thoughts and feelings of Khushi were crushed then.  He thought badly of her, she wanted to destroy his sister's marriage...that is what he saw.  A cheap, lowly, loose girl...a girl he loved and now was crushed and now it was his turn to crush her...and save Di and her unborn child.

So far away...

But, it's all out now. 

The truth.

But neither will listen nor believe the other.

So sad. 

My heart felt sad.

I wanted these two to be happy but again it was not the time yet. 

Their fate was sealed the night he forced married her.

So far away...

She explained to him Shyam's deception, playing a single bachelor, a paying guest...

Arnav's face wanting so much to believe her..

Her father fell ill, Shyam's manipulation...the engagement...

Arnav's face in shock...

Her vehement decree how she hate's this man for what he did to Anjali and her family.

Just once, just once if he had asked her the truth...

He asks her would she have told him.  She says of course..

He walks towards her, I was hoping he was going to hug her, but no, in his head he pictures the terrace scene and her misconstrued words to Shyam and he sees her being hugged by that disgusting man and his face changes...

the trust was so little that he couldn't hug her, but hated her more.

So far away from the truth.

He wouldn't believe her blindly, what does she think...why would he believe her?  He has never seen a one-handed clap...great line.  He believes himself before he believes her. 

So far away from the truth,

Arnav Singh Raizada,

That is how little you know Khushi.

But he saw it with his own eyes and heard it with his own ears.

Arnav Singh Raizada.

She answers him with what she said today was the truth.

He rebuts then why, just why, just once didn't you say the truth. 

Why????

He holds her face between his hands with what seems like desperation for HIS truth, the one HE WANTS TO HEAR!

She removes those same hands from her face...so far away they are.

She answers him that with one word from her would destroy his sister's life; she didn't want to hurt his sister that he loves so much.

He tells her she is lying about the incident and that scene is stored in his mind.

Arnav Singh Raizada,

His next words to her are a knife to her heart and a door closing on his.  He tells her that he knows how she will not want to give up the luxury and comfort of being Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada and he will not let her or Shyam do anything to hurt his sister or her unborn child. 

He doesn't believe her or her story.

The slam of his door as he gets into the car feels like the piercing of the knife in Kushi's heart.

i just couldn't bear so much loath for her from him.

Arnav Singh Raizada,

The estranged newly freshened up couple is "interrogated" um, excuse me, welcomed home and bombarded with questions by the family.

Arnav looks fattened up and happy?  You can cut the tense atmosphere between Khushi and Arnav with a knife. And then Shyam comes only to aggravate the condition asking about Khushi's family. The house was so quiet without you, he says and then he corrects himself by including Arnav.  I thought ASR was going to slam him. Poor Khushi, I feel her discomfort of the situation especially because Arnav doesn't believe her.

ASR must go and work but leaves him with the dirtiest of looks while Shyam thinks he has the upper hand with that wicked smirk.

Still so far away from the truth for either of these men.

Anjali tells Khushi she should go and rest.  She gives the gifts to her sister and so Payal doesn't worry she lies to her saying all went well at the Gupta house.  So sad for Khushi she doesn't confide in her sister but she still is under the pretense that Arnav can destroy her sister's marriage. 

Still so far away from the truth.

He has devastated her.  How could he think so of her? She wants him to trust her.  She must prove herself.  Maybe he should talk to her family...no he may reveal the truth about their marriage for six months.

She goes to talk to Shyam who is trying to figure out how he can get ASR's signature on the legal documents.

She asks him to tell ASR everything... reveal the truth, right now.  Shyam realizes that Arnav must have disclosed the truth of their marriage to her.  Shyam tries to convince her to forget the past and she says she wants it all cleared that it wasn't her fault and she almost slips out how she feels about ASR.  Shyam notices and he grimaces.

Shyam wants to know what he will get in return?

He shows her documents (Will) that he wants Arnav's signature and says she needs to help him do that since Arnav will be angry at him since he made a mistake and he has to have him sign them again. She must help him like she needs his help.  She is wary, as she should be, and I guess she can't read?  But Shyam has her again wrapped in his web of deception.  Boy, do I hate that man.

He is so far away from her loving him.

The title of this piece reminded me of and old folk song from 1970 by Carole King but distance doesn't necessarily mean moving away to another town, city or state but moving so far away from the heart; distancing one's self from the reality of love by hurt.

So Far Away

http://youtu.be/Szx6JsgukS8

nice take, Cynthia.
 I loved the title, so apt.
ASR was really so far away from the truth. My heart was shattered to see his despise to Khushi. But Khushi again did a big mistake by going Shyam for help. expectation of help from such a shabby man like him was not a wise decision. Poor, girl, became so desperate to prove her innocence. How could she bear so much abhorrence from the man she loves.

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

looking to make sure i had that "kya kar rahi ho tum" right, i went to 124...

di is here... he will turn away. angry khushi, jhalli khushi, heartbreak khushi, teasing asr, arrogant asr, sweet and gentle asr, shattered asr, eyebrow up down faster than speed of dhakdhak, khushi!!, shhh, swallow... i have a feeling, our rewatch programme must go right up to 200 at least. 😆

I don't know how you do it, make these caps, I mean! 
They're beautiful! Oh,the magic!
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Btw when did Gyan ka bhandar Indus become Indecent ????
This is so not phair isskiya.. After you come back from your vanvaas..😆

I just realized how my man with the purest soul on planet earth is called magarmacchi, kadva karela, rakhshas, shaitaan, lad governor.. What not.. Ok last one no complaints..sacchi me unfair world..
Don't worry captainji.. We are here..😃
Horizon thumbnail
Indi, I am still reeling under the collage of Dargah and the bridge few pages ago.. Yet to comment.. And now you come back with these caps.. 
Ye kya kar Raheem ho thum.. 
Will be back when I can gather myself..
BEAUTIFUL!