Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
but aksh didn't know yuvaan is yuvraj. he knows his face change (tho its a blooper) but not name change.Originally posted by: Sudharsan24399
Its soo irritating !!!
The time she was about to tell about Yuvaan, Kajiri came off !!Uff ! Why does this happen always ..If she had told, Akash could have told Meethi that he is Yuvraj !!Do share ur views
but aksh didn't know yuvaan is yuvraj. he knows his face change (tho its a blooper) but not name change.
Exactly... I expected much more after watching the precap of yesterday episode.. Alass I forgot I was watching uttaran..🤪🤪
Originally posted by: Avada_Kedavra
Akash knew yuvi's New face only nt New name 🥱
So he wouldn't guessed anything.
Why dis not meethi take him to hospital 😲 😡 truth would have come out 😕