Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
totally agree with you today is the we all should salute Ishita for standing up for her rights..!! ππ It really takes guts to stand up and say you have been harassed by your own family member..and on top of that no one supports her..!π‘ π‘Originally posted by: rockstar29
Truly today I salute her for standing up for her rights.
It's not easy to tell the bitter truth to her family that to Raman .
She is true Jhansi ki rani in her courage .
I think after this episode want her strong and ignore these creeps for once for all .
I want ishu to stay in iyers for long till Ravan realize what he lost in his life .
He deserves ppl like shagun not ishu .
After today if Raman is insulted by ashagun I will more than happy because he truly deserves it.
Yes Hats off to a outstanding performance...divz gave a natural outstanding performance...hats off...take a bow...β€οΈπππΌ
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/divyanka-tripathi-dahiya-and-vivek-dahiya-blessed-with-twin-baby-boys-latter-says-mere-karan-arjun-a_234521
2