*~Sapna~* thumbnail
22nd Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#1

😭

hi guys...* starts crying loudly* Sam blocks me on MSN all the time😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

51

Views

2.7k

Users

11

Frequent Posters

V7ODJ3SVIIY5T27M thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#2

😡

If she sends you 6 + 7 + 2 PMs, please tell me how you bear with her

Don't believe her! I unblocked her! 😡
kal-el thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#3
quit it both of you

my god your like bloody kids

sapu stop spamming her inbox and sam unblock her
V7ODJ3SVIIY5T27M thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#4

I already did!!!

Tell her to stop saying I'm mean!!! 😭 She's ur wife mannnnnnn 😭 😭

I'm going offline.... boo hooo, bad ppl in this world!!! 😭
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
22nd Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#5
😆 this is so much fun
and I am not his wife...ok 😡
kal-el thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#6
sapu quit it
stop making sam cry yaar

and she will stop calling you my wife
_sukhi_ thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#7
😆 😆 awww seems soo cute lol 😆
kal-el thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#8
trust me it aint they are both nuts 😕
V7ODJ3SVIIY5T27M thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#9

Oye watch it! Or sappu n i will team up and bug you!!! 😉

😭 😭 😭 Sappu, ur soooo mean 😭 😭 😭
ETIHWTXI6SY46XQ3 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#10
@ Papa, don't forget I'm always with you... 😛 😉

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".