Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanishashantanu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
when will u b updating the rest... this is the first fanfic i hv read at a stretch nd m totally loving it...😊
nancynnv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Read the entire story in one go
Oh god it's awesome
The way story proceed my interest just grew more n more
From their harsh tym to the tym they were together
The story moved so beautifully
Swaron confession
...last part was so adorable
Swayam concerned abt Sharon
N Sid entry I guess more hungama waiting
Waiting eagerly for next part
Update soon
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

A BIG BIG BIG Thank You to All my Dear Readers

Its all your support that this FF has come so far because I was actually planing to Discontinue this but its not the case anymore πŸ˜‰

I hope I have your support to look back on Always

Hope the Story has been atleast a bit pleasing so far and I promise alot more coming ahead πŸ˜‰

Edited by Tan.vish.K - 10 years ago
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
*SPEAKERS OFF*

Chapter 14

Swayam (creasing her cheek with his thumb): I'm so so so Proud of My Sharon today.. Sab tumhari tareef karte nahi thak rahe..

Sharon: This wouldn't have been possible without you and our friends.. Agar tum log nahi hote toh aaj itni badi party organise hi nahi hoti..

Swayam (looking deep into her eyes): Love you..

*PUNCH*

Sharon (squealed): SWAYAM!

Someone from the side gave a tight blow on Swayam's cheek due to which he stumble a few steps side ways.. Sharon already had tears in her eyes and was ready to beat that person up black and blue.. Both Swayam and Sharon turned to see who it was and they were shocked, would be an understatement.. Both their eyes were wide open and they had lost their voice.. The person was standing there with anger-blazing eyes..

Sharon (trying to speak): SS-I-I-D..

Sid walked towards Swayam and before Swayam could utter a word there came another blow straight in his stomach.. Swayam clutched his stomach as it was surely very painful.. He tried standing straight and looked at Sid.. He put up his one hand trying to tell him to listen to him first but Sid didn't listen and was charging with another blow when Swayam held his hand mid way.. Trying to pull out his hand from Swayam's grip Sid muttered a few fowl words to Swayam..

Swayam: Please Sid.. Just listen out first!

Sid (shouting): What should I listen out to?! You Swayam Shekhawat Sharon's college friends is having an affair with her knowing that she is engaged.. Tum jaisa insaan toh dost kehlane ke layak bhi nahi hai.. Aaj main tujhe nahi chodunga.. Teri himmat kaise hui Sharon ke paas aane ki?! You..

Sharon (coming and standing in front of Swayam): SID!!

Sid stopped abruptly as he was advancing towards Swayam.. He looked at Sharon first with shock and then confusion which soon turned to anger.. Sharon's eyes were teary but now were red due to anger.. How could she take a single word against her man and the blows that he got had surely just triggered it all off.. She stood like a shield in front of Swayam..

Sharon (anger): Not a single word more against him..

Sid (disbelief): But Sharon yeh..

Sharon: How dare you?! How dare you hit him..

Swayam immediately held her arms and gave it a light squeeze.. Sharon looked at him from the corner of her eye and he nodded back negatively.. He came and stood next to Sharon..

Swayam (calmly): Dekh Sid.. Hum pehle hi tumhe sab kuch bata dena chahte the but you were not here.. Sharon aur main ek dusre se..

Sid (cutting him): What rubbish!

Sharon: Swayam is right.. Main aur Swayam college ke time se saath hai.. 3 saal pehle hum dono ke beech kuch aisi misunderstandings aa gayi ke humara break-up ho gaya.. Aur yeh baat tum bhi jaante ho ke maine tumse engagement Dad ke kehne pe ki thi.. But when I came back to Mumbai mujhe pata chala ki (looking at Swayam) Swayam mujhse ab bhi utna hi pyaar karta hai.. Aur main bhi..

Sid (confused): Toh Swayam was the guy you regret breaking up with?

Sharon looked at Sid and lightly nodded her head saying Yes'.. Sid looked at Swayam yet a bit shocked.. He was thinking while on the other hand Sharon and Swayam were really eager for his reply.. They were just hoping that Sid understands them.. He was in a fix.. He so wanted to get married to Sharon.. Not that he didn't know that Sharon loved someone else and she had come to Delhi just to stay away from that guy.. He had also seen what a zombie Sharon had become after that and getting worried about her, Gautam Rai Prakash had hooked both of them as he was well aware that Sid did like her more than a friend.. He had always wished to see the love for him in her eyes but was always disappointed as he found nothing in them.. And right now he could see a different spark in her eye just with the presence of Swayam around her.. Sid seemed zoned for a few moments as he had not responded back to Sharon when she called him..

Sharon (shaking him a bit): Sid..

Sid (coming out of his trance): aa.. Haan.. Haan.. (stammering) Its.. Its.. Its great.. Yeah great! College se dono ek dusre se pyaar karte ho.. And now together.. Waoh!.. Per.. Perfect Love Story Nai?!

Sharon (apologetically, with her head held): Sid.. I'm Sorr..

Sid (holding her hand): Hey.. No Sharon.. Tumne koi galti nahi ki.. So no sorry ok?! In fact I'm so happy for you.. You finally got the person you love so much.. I've seen it.. How much you've missed him.. So no more tears or sorry's.. Ok?!

Sharon had moist eyes but smiled to Sid and nodded positively.. Sid turned to Swayam and they shook hands when Swayam pulled him into a friendly hug.. As they parted they were yet shaking their hands..

Sid: You are a lucky man!.. Take care of her.. I know you will.. I'm sure.. (pointing towards Swayam's bleeding lip) I'm sorry about that..

Swayam: Nah it's fine.. Thank you.. for understanding and for giving me My Sharon back..

Sid: She was always yours brother.. She was always yours.. Beech main toh main aa gaya tha..

Sid hugged Sharon and no soon bid a Good bye' to both of them and left.. Swayam slowly slid his hand around Sharon's waist while both of them looked at Sid's retreating figure..

Swayam: Nice man!

Sharon (turning to face Swayam): Hmm..

Her eyes fell of the corner of his lip that was still bleeding.. The smile on her face was replaced by worry.. She immediately cupped his face and slowly brushed her thumb over the wound.. Swayam on purpose winced and she winced along with him.. He saw her eyes that were turning glassy as her thumb was yet lingering over his wound trying to wipe of the blood.. He held her hand that was on his cheek and slowly shifted his head placing a peck over it and rubbed his cheek over her hand while closing his eyes and feeling her touch.. He opened his eyes and saw her still looking at his lip which had stooped bleeding but the area around the corner of his lip was turning blackish blue-green..

Swayam (softly): Hey..

Sharon (looking at his wound): Dukh raha hai?

Swayam smiled at the innocence in her voice and lightly nodded negatively.. Sharon slowly leaned forward and pressed her lips on the corner of his lips.. Her lips lingered there for a bit longer while Swayam closed his eyes feeling the warmth and softness of her lips on his skin and some what lips.. She slowly came back and looked at him with eyes still emoting a lot of concern along with endless love..

Swayam (softly): Chale?

Sharon frowned out of confusion for a second.. Then she understood that he was talking about going back..

Sharon (confused): Par kahan?

Swayam: Andar.. Everyone must be looking for you..

Sharon frowned again and pouted looking at him..

Sharon: Baby lets go home na?! (resting her head in the crook of his neck and firmly wrapping her hand around him) I'm tired.. I want to have ice cream..  And woh bhi woh Ben and Jerry Chocolate Peanut Buttery Swirl..

Swayam smiled loving at the kid that was in his arms.. He loved this side of her that was just like a 5-year old kid and that came up only at certain occasions with him around.. She never behaved like this infront of anyone else except him.. He had to give into all her demands and if he didn't then those big fat evil pearls would roll down her cheek.. Is n't that exactly how a 5-year old behaves.. Stubborn.. Well she was no less..

Swayam (stroking her hair): Ben and Jerry Chocolate Peanut Buttery Swirl! Hmph! And where do you think I'm going to get that at this hour of the night?

Sharon (shrugged): I don't know.. But mujhe woh khaana hai matlab khaana hai..

Swayam (huffing and puffing): Ok! Ok! Ab yahan se chale then we'll get on to your ice-cream hunt..

Sharon (breaking the hug and pulling him by his arm): Haan haan chalo.. First we are going home to change and then ice-cream party..

Swayam just chuckled as he followed her out of the venue.. On the way they picked up their bags having some of their clothes from the past day but lucky they had been washed and also informed their friends that they were leaving as the party was nearly ending.. Sharon had already got her payment and the rest of the work had to be done the next day so it was fine for her to leave early.. Soon enough both of them were on their way back home.. Sharon was so tired that she had dozed off in the car within 5 minutes span and Swayam didn't want to disturb her as he was dead sure that once they are home she would wait for more than 10 minutes to start her ice-cream hunt.. He had started making a making a mental note of all the places that he would find open by the time they get back..

At Sharon's house..

Swayam had just stopped the car outside Sharon's house and turned to see His Sharon looking like an angle from heaven in the nothing but the moonlight.. He undid his seatbelt and leaned toward her resting his one hand on her seat.. He kept looking at her with a soft smile on his face.. He took his free hand and slowly slid his hand cupping her face.. She moved her head a bit cuddling into the seat at the same time loving the touch.. His smile grew a bit wider and her slowly rubbed his thumb softly of her silky smooth cheek.. A soft smile appeared on her face indicating that she was enjoying it.. He taking a step forward leaned closer to her face.. He knew this would be a sweet surprise for her too.. He slowly placed his lips over the corner of her lip and left a feathery kiss and slowly slid his lips to hers giving another peck over them.. In return he felt her lips stretch and smile wide under his.. he slowly pulled back a bit and looked at her slowly opening her eyes.. Her smile grew as she saw him so close to her..

Sharon (softly): Agar humesha aise hi uthane ka irada hai toh I'll make sure I sleep longer everyday..

Swayam (rubbing his nose against her): This will never change My Love.. And agar aise he kisses chahiye toh uske liye you just need to be close.. Humesha.. I promise to give you one ever minute (closer his eyes, sigh) every second..

Sharon felt her face heat up and her cheek turn red even in the ice cool car.. She too closed her eyes for a few moments taking in the moment.. Both felt so relieved today.. As if a big load was pushed away.. Though she had not shown or mentioned but in the past few days she had always being worried about Sid and his decision.. And she knew Swayam too was restricting himself at times because somewhere the idea of Sharon belonging to Sid still haunted him.. Both were finally free from that guilt of betraying someone and were now together.. It was just the matter of a few more days and both knew that no one would be able to separate them once the Big Day is their way..

Sharon's eyes suddenly shot open and she looked at Swayam as if she had seen a ghost..

Sharon (shrieking): Swayam!

Swayam shot opened his eyes as he heard her pitch..

Swayam (startled): Kya?

Sharon (panic): Chalo we got to rush.. jaldi change karke Ice-cream khaane jaana hai..

Swayam (face palmed): But Sharon..

Before Swayam could say anything further she had got down the car and was walking back home.. He was annoyed now as he had some other plans at the moment.. He reached his hand into the jacket pocket and removed a navy-blue velvet box.. He stared at it with a disappointed pout and then huffed and puffed putting it back in his pocket.. He then took his bag from the back and followed Sharon into the house..

10 minutes later both were back into the car with a bouncing and excited Sharon whereas as Swayam was way too annoyed now as he had tried to convince her to wait back for a few minute but she just ignored and got seated in the car.. She was so eager to have her small ice cream treat that Swayam's irritation had gone unnoticed.. She was continuously blabbering through the drive while he was just looking straight at the road with a straight face not sparing her a single glance.. They had already drove to about 6 places but now but all were shut for obvious reasons as it was 11:40 by now and usually ice cream parlours are shut by then and the one's that were open didn't have Sharon's Ben and Jerry Chocolate Peanut Buttery Swirl'.. This had just added to Swayam's irritation and after the 7th parlour was when Sharon noticed his round and red face with cleared showed how miffed he was..  

Sharon (narrowing her brows): Tumhe kya hua?.. Why are you sitting there with a swollen face?

Swayam (turning on the engine, leaving out a heavy sigh): Kuch nahi.. Chalo next palour check karte hai shayad khula mil jaye..

Sharon (turning on her seat to face him): Nahi! First tell me what's wrong?! Nahi toh..

Swayam (looking at her with a straight face): Nahi toh kya?!.. Chodo.. As if you care..

Sharon (irritated, warning): Listen..

Swayam (cutting her): Cut it Shar.. Don't even try.. Ab cahle! Nahi toh raat bhar Mumbai main ek ice cream dhunte baithenge..

Sharon (smirking): I don't mind..

Swayam (sternly): I do! I have better things to do..

Sharon (huskily, moving closer to his ear): Like??

Swayam's grip on the steering wheel tightening as he felt her hot breath on his ear.. He gulped down and thanks to the all Mighty Sharon didn't notice.. He tried to control the rising desires as he felt her moving closer.. Goose bumps rose all over his body and his grip tightened even more.. He took a deep breath as he couldn't afford to melt so soon.. He made sure that his voice didn't show his inner turmoil and answered back with a straight face..

Swayam: Going home and sleeping..

Sharon (sitting back, disbelief): WHAT! Tumhe ghar jaake sona hai?

Swayam (sarcastic smile): Yes!

His smile just added to her temper.. She was as it is not getting her ice cream and now when she was trying to lighten up their mood with some fun he was being difficult.. She was genuinely trying to know why was he so irritated but he showed no ways of opening up about it.. She crossed her arms and sat back on her seat with a swollen face.. Both were silent for the rest of the ride not looking at each other.. Swayam turned toward the Chowpaty as he thought that they would get Sharon Ben and Jerry Peanut Buttery Swirl in the 5-star Hotel down the Marine drive.. In any other situation both of them would have enjoyed the drive along the sea but in this situation both were mad at each other.. Just as they drove a short distance ahead Swayam suddenly lost control over the car as they heard a bursting sound.. He immediately applied the brakes and got down the car..

Sharon (confused, getting out of the car): Kya hua Swayam?

Swayam (irritated, kicking the tyre): Shit! Flat Tyre..

Sharon (innocently): Oh! Ab?

Swayam (walking to the trunk): Tum andar baitho I'll change the tyre..

Sharon: Ummm.. Swayam..

Swayam (fiddling in the trunk): Hmm..

Sharon: Let's walk..

Swayam (looking at her): What!!! Sharon 1 ghante ka raasta hai..

Sharon: So?

Swayam: It would take us an hour to go.. An hour to come back.. And 45 minute in the hotel.. Kya poori raat yahan hi rehna hai?

Sharon (irritated): How does it matter?? As if kal koi kaam hai.. Now lets go.. Tum jitna time waste karoge utna late honge..

Swayam: Thanks but no thanks.. Main tyre change kar raha hu tum car main baitho..

Sharon: No way! Main jaa rahi hu.. Tumhe aana hai toh aao otherwise go to hell!

Sharon turned over her heel and stomped her foot walking towards the hotel.. Swayam looked at her retreating figure and stood there face palmed for a few moments..

Swayam (to himself): Kyun itna irritate ho raha hai.. Big deal yaar tu Sharon ke saath hai..

He thought of a walk to cool her down a bit.. Smirking to himself he walked in her direction..

*Music* 

[He tapped her shoulder from one side and walked across from the other side.. As she turned and not finding him looked in front just to find him standing right in front of her face with a smirk which he thought would melt her.. She tried to act hard this time and walked ignoring and pushing him away.. He immediately ran across her spin her once and stood in front of her..]

Swayam [showing his watch and asking her]:

Paune Bara Baje.. Dono Ghar Se Chale

Whats Going On.. Whats Going On

[Indicating towards the empty streets and turning her just to find her walking away]

Soye Hain Raaste.. Yeh Kaha Ham Chale

[Walking behind her]

Sharon [turning to him and teasing him]:

Bulaya Kisine Tumhein Kya.. Yaha Jo Tum Lehrake Aaye

[Showing off some attitude]

Kare Ham Jo Chahe Tumhein Kya.. Jo Aaye Hamko Samjhane

Ham Toh Chale.. Pitche Tum Ho Pade

[Looking at him confused]

Swayam [intertwining their arms and matching their footsteps]:

Paune Bara Baje

Dono Ghar Se Chale

Whats Goin On.. Whats Going On

[She left his side and walked ahead ignoring.. He looked at her and smiled while letting out a sigh as he knew it wouldn't be easy to convince her.. Just then there was a car that was zooming from the other side of the road and there were some drunkards looking and whistling at Sharon.. She paid no heeds but Swayam ran to her side and gave deadly glares to them warning them to get lost.. Those people immediately zoomed off and she chuckled inwardly while continuing to walk ahead]

Swayam: [Warning never and showing as if he was serious]

Chalo Chodo Nakhre Dikhana.. Duniya Ka Na Koi Thikana

Sharon: [Imitating his seriousness and playing turned him so fast that he tripped and fell]

Kaha Seekha Baatein Yeh Banana Banana

Duniya Se Hamko Yu Bachana Bachana

[She started laughing looking at him while he stood up irritated]

Swayam: [Shouting from the back while trying to catch up with her]

Ladki Ho Tum Dekh Na Patchtaaogi

Bhaagi Hui Laut Ke Phir Aaogi

Sharon: [Showing him as if she was scared of his warning but immediately put her hands on her hips with a determined look on her face]

Seekha Hamne Jaakar Phir Na Wapas Aana

[Looking at him confused while walking backwards]

Swayam: [Walking behind her with a rhythm in his walk and hands in his pocket]

Paune Bara Baje.. Dono Ghar Se Chale

[He saw her running away trying to tease him and was quite far away from him.. He caught up with her and turned her holding her arms.. He was so fast that she ended up landing on his chest as he pulled her closer.. He looked at her as if asking her why was she running away when she knew he was accompanying her.. She looked at him first startled but then saw the concern in his eyes and her face too softened.. He moved his hand to her face and traced his fingers from the corner of her temple down her cheek bone and then by her jawline.. Just then it struck him that he was supposed to be pissed with her for laughing at him and running away so he jerked his hand back and released his grip over her arm.. She smiled to herself knowing how much he cared and loved her.. He walked ahead looking at her but then pretending as if nothing happened]

Sharon [tapping on is shoulder to get his attention.. while he continue walking straight and she stood there eagerly waiting for is response]:

Chalo Hamein Itna Batao..Batao

Parwaah Tumhein Kyon Yeh Sunaioo.. Sunaao

Swayam: [giving her a sarcastic chuckle and showing as if didn't care but at the same time warning her]  

Parwaah Kise Hain Jaao Jaao Ha Jaao

Reh Lo Akeli Jo Reh Paao.. Reh Paao

Sharon: [giggling and running to him.. She showed how carefree she was even after his response and acted as if it didn't matter even if she was away from him in return shocking Swayam]

Rehna Pade Toh Chalo Reh Jaayenge

Thodi Kami Yeh Chalo Seh Jaayenge

Swayam: [irritated and joining his hands indicating her to go and walking ahead without sparing her another glance]

Toh Fir Jao Rehlo Sehlo Phir Batlaao

Sharon: [teasing him while walking next to him]

Bulaya Kisine Tumhein Kya Yaha Jo Tum Lehrake Aaye

Kare Ham Jo Chahe Tumhein Kya Jo Aaye Hamko Samjhane

[This time she held his arm and intertwined it with her while resting her head on his shoulder.. He finally broke into a huge grin and tightened her grip over his arm]

They continued walking hand in hand till the hotel smiling and chatting.. It was another magic.. another aura all by itself.. Though they were dead tired after so much of hard work in the past few days but when it came to spending time with each other their energy would reach to a different level.. Nothing else mattered to them other than each other..

They had finally reached the Hotel and Swayam was chuckling looking at the glitter he saw in Sharon's eyes.. She was so impatient when Swayam had placed an order but this is what he adored about her.. No soon they were done with their small ice-cream treat and Sharon made it a point to call for another one in a takeaway cup.. She was having her second cup of ice-cream while walking back to the car.. Swayam got on with changing the tyre while Sharon waited for him to finish yawning a few times as now she was hell sleepy.. As soon as they got into the car and he drove back home, she slept on his shoulder ass that was anytime more comfortable than the headrest..

As they reached home Swayam stopped the car and was drowsy that he just wanted to get in bed.. He shifted Sharon on her seat and got down the car.. He picked her up in his arms while she wrapped her hands around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder in a comfortable position.. He walked her to her room and carefully tucked her into bed.. He himself fell over her and got comfortable next to her as he didn't have the energy to get back home now.. Pulling the comforter over them he wrapped his one arms around her waist and glued her back on his chest.. Sharon turned in her sleep and cuddle into his chest and slipped into a deep slumber..

TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Phew!!!!! 
Finally Done!!! πŸ˜†

Nah! Nah! FF still has a lot in store and has a long way to go πŸ˜³
I was talking about the Update 
As this by far has been the longest Update I have written for any of my FF's πŸ˜‰

Hope you'll Enjoyed reading it 
And yes many more twists and turns coming up πŸ˜‰
As the title suggests Destiny and it's Funny Games 

So stay tuned for more 

Till then Hit the 'Like' button and do leave in your feedback πŸ˜ƒ
Swaron_PMs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

For PM's and further Updates 
Please Add this account to your Buddy list 
nancynnv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res !
Yippee me 1st !
Pls update very soon
Eagerly waiting :)

To be unres after the update πŸ˜ƒ
Unresed...

Hush ! a long mind blowing update πŸ˜ƒ
Finally updated πŸ˜†
Awesome awesome awesome!!,
Starting from sid's part it was indeed a revival
Now swaron can officially n Truely be together
Even Sid's character was good 
Poor swayam Sharon torched him so much πŸ˜† 
But Sharon's Ben and Jerry Chocolate Peanut Buttery Swirl'. Was super cute !! 
It wax NYC to read the lovey dovey last part of the update !
Good work 
More trouble ! More updates ! More enjoyment ! 
Keep writing 
N do update soon😊
πŸ‘

Nancy πŸ˜Š
Edited by nancynnv - 10 years ago
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res

unres..

aswom update...

loved it ...

sid ka problem solve..

swayam bhi baccho ki thrha fight..

plzz update soonEdited by swaronlove001 - 10 years ago
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Finally! Updated πŸ˜‰
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update!!
glad that sid did not create any problems!