Hello everyone,
Shruti (Manoj Tina_Fan) as been promoted as the viewbie of the section. Please join us in congratulating her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF Dev Team
Hello everyone,
Shruti (Manoj Tina_Fan) as been promoted as the viewbie of the section. Please join us in congratulating her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF Dev Team
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
👏I am here.....Vasantha Rao congrats our dear friend.....SHRUTI....very hilarious personality😆who always gives us the update...and her Brilliant analysis...👏
You make me smile a lot whenever I read your posts😆It's nice to have You here!Congratulations once again!👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
Shruti really desrves this...she is helping this forum in and out...😳😆
congo shruti ki bachi.😳👏
amu~
@Tara:Thanks Dear😊
@Vasantha:Awww. ............. Thanks a ton for those lovely words. I m glad tht my posts brings smile on ur face 😳
@Sara:🤗 🤗 I knw we spammed each other's dabba talking abt d show but don't worry i will continue 2 spam ur dabba even now 😉😆
@Sheen:Thanks dear😛
@Metou:Thanks alot dear 🤗🤗
@Amu:Thanks jaani 🤗
@Sonakshi:Thanks😊
@Angels:Thanks a ton dear
@Priya:Thanks 🤗 🤗
Shruti