Now here's an intelligent soap!

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Today's episode proved that this show does not deserve to be axed. Anjali tells Addy that she and Aman are not divorced because after signing the papers, they did not go for counselling, did not stay together 6 months, and no Indian judge sanctioned their final divorce. Now that's what I call going into details!👏👏👏 Had it been a Kekta serial, the couple would have "accidentally" signed some papers and got divorced without knowing how and when!😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaaa i agree i loved anjali in todays epi the way she acted was soo soo faab she litrally gave everybody the shock of deir lives and she gave sarcasm to all of them by every word she spoke and they truely deserved it renukas is an awesme actress and this has yet again been proved by todays epi and i sincerely respect her loads
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i completely agree 😊
anjalis actiung was faabuluos..and it wa san episode worth wtaching 👏 its one of the best serials nowadyas on tv.. 👏 👏
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this serial should not be axed one of the best serial i am watching .
Hilarious thumbnail
I agree all the way, but i also think that these good times would'nt have came to us if this serial wasnt ending! U know how every single show has to have its mega episodes once in a while ONLY. But they had to gather the big moments to end it. Get it?

Anywayz even if it continued, it wouldnt be the Kekta way! 🤢 WHY IS SONY/DnT ENDING IT?? 😭 😭
effervescent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was awesome. 😃
I like this Anjali wayyy better, I mean, the way she was acting was just great!
Lucks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yesterday Anjali was really good.one of the best serial.