Users

Frequent Posters

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

EPISODE Part 238-239

Deja vu

Life is just like a running wheel and the events which are at the bottom ,out of sight for a while always comes upward right in front of your eyes.It is you who must be ready to face it.Time is a healer but it is the worst killer ever when it comes to make you face the worst of it.IPK and weddings are the sign of alarming signals as always .Anjali's wedding destroyed the innocence of Chote including her, Payesh wedding destroyed the Trust of a young Arnav and crushed the dreams of a young girl and now preeto wedding , a message of another destruction...A wedding which  will bring another show down.All the events are repeating , Arnav's drinking tea on the dinning table yesterday,today flirting with Khushi are reminding me Payesh wedding...and his fall cushioning Khushi at the top of him reminded me Rangoli during Diwali.Cruel time is back with another punch just by the corner. wonderful beginning of your take Faiqa! No wonder the name you chose.. deja vu..

Time rings the bell of a wedding and Nandini enters with her fears ,pains , sacrifices  and  problems  of a fixed marriage of a girl "Preeto" with a family which is richer than them.A nice portrayal of middle class family facing issues during a marriage of a girl. So Arnav's lesson continues .. I was  glad to see he was watering the plants as he is calm and not angry snipping with scissors. I must say he has grown more hopes and relations from one plant...

I loved the reaction  of Khushi and Arnav when  Nandini brings the topic of two daughters are happily married .Khushi's face is shriveling  slightly while Arnav gets frozen in his acts.His face is turned side ways while listening the conversation keenly.Even these are bringing haunted memories back to him but he still doesn't know the impact of these yet. By the end of this marriage ,He will understand the real importance of ""Mangalsutra" and "Sindoor" Which Khushi mentioned on the wedding night...though he believes in it strongly more than anyone...  During this wedding he will learn a lot about the wedding and especially the problems of middle class associated with it and that will make him understand the real position of Garima and Buaji behind the situation for not exposing Shyam's fiasco in front of Raizadas but it will be hard for him to forgive Khushi because she didn't tell him as I said in 237, he was angry because he lashed out in front of family because for him their Privacy matters the most and whatever till now happened in between them is different than anything else and he treasures it.

I love Garima saying that, "Sab Kuch Teekh hojayega" an assurance that at the end everything will be fine...My Fav is his "Haan...mujhe koi aitraz nahi"..Babua is saying yes to marriage by himself "Ba hosho hawas" [in his senses] but has no clue for what...hehehe...Yes the Dark night of temple when he forced this marriage on her is taking new shape here...

Love morning scene for so many reasons, first I see Arnav has changed this room as his way just like Khushi did in his room.His files, laptop, AC and all for his comfort.Second Khushi sitting covered in blanket, shivering in cold , shaking the cup of tea in her hand complaining about AC and glaring at Arnav who is making fun at her but why? Why is she not leaving him alone and going outside if it is that cold.This is my grabber , if he is being comfortable in her ways and adjusting his style , She is trying to become comfortable in his ways as possible as she can but in a BRIDE style... Insightful .. Yes why didn't she go outside? they both like spending time with each other and this trip is giving them much needed space to get to know more details about each other.. just some normal moments that get made special because of all the dhak dhaks inside the TV and outsdide!

Love this ,Khushi sitting like a bride covered with her duppatta on her head like a veil surrounded and guarded by stars , her parents waiting for her hubby to come and meet her with full trust and their prayers and her trust and patience is being paid off here when Arnav who has his back towards the truth and purity of her, turns around and sees Khushi and starts walking  slowly towards her. He comes closer ,removes the hurdle, shaking cup of tea and begins to lean closer towards her but not even once forcing himself on her and giving her all the needed space..Arnav in his flirtatious best 'Tumhaari naak laal ho gayi hai" he tells her, gently passing his finger over her nose- it is so similar to 'tumhaari gaal laal ho gayi hai'- the day she kissed him in the run-up to Payash's marriage before the heart-breaking terrace scene. 

Third, Buaji and Arnav duo ,Arnav is having some real fun and jokes over his wife which brings a laughter over Buaji's face and a glare over Khushi's face.cute scene.

Very cute scene.. I can never get tired of Arnav making Khushi's nose go red. And Sanaya did look adorable here.. Sweet thought that her parents were waiting for the groom to meet the bride..

In RM..."Bubblia, Yeh tum kaa karat ho?..." Even Mami has beecome suspicious .Bubbly, comes from boarding school to RM every year to meet her best friend Mr. A who has found a new best friend Mrs. A. Mr. A and spends more time with her than with Bubbly - no one at that age is comfortable seeing 'their' best friend suddenly becomes some one else's best friend. to solve it there is one way... be blind towards your best friend's best friend. Cut that one out, push her out of the family frame and from friendship and be happy.The message is for Arnav to do the opposite ,don't get blind from the major problem Shyam and that's what is coming up in a wrapper shape...It also shows that Mamiji did care about Payal from her heart.

His flirty smile fades away in between the noise of the environment and people around him as he is Jijaji of the whole town now.Love this small touch as in middle class the guest and especially SIL gets respect from the whole town.

Khushi's .."Khaali bartan hai na, aawaz toh karenge hi" ...as  To Khushi, Arnav is a man with no feelings inside him, to her he is empty and devoid of emotions from inside. That shows how much his acts has ruined her perception about him.But  she immediately covers up her statement with a 'bartan ki baat kar rahi hoon' as he glares at her.But in reality he is not empty, but he does say and act without thinking much when it comes to relationships and feelings. It is a slight indication that in the future, he is going to be careful in relationships.

Symbolism and connection:Buaji tells her NandKishore Arnav babua different virtues of Khushi while Khushi fires red chillies which brings tears in his eyes only. Chillies !!...as Red chillies remove the evil eye and tears washes away the dirt in eyes by clearing the sight. if "Dry Raisins" are all about Khushi's " dreams" then "dry red chillis" is all about "virtues of Khushi". Why red, why not green chillies...Red is Arnav's fav color red is in the back ground ...a color of passion and Khushi is the one who adds color and flavor in his empty colorless life ..She is flavoring his life even in his hatered and as he is not even paying attention what Buaji is saying to him about Khushi , Red chillies remain unnoticed as they just add flavors and colors and not taste till you mix it evenly with the food.Arnav can't understand how Khushi spreads joy around everyone's life without complaining , just by smiling like a beautiful butterfly, this is the "pure golden hearted" Khushi Kumari Gupta. "Doosro ki dukh takleef mein barabar hi hisedari"...These were the words spoken by Buaji to Arnav. They were about Khushi and they are so true. She is not a person who can see anyone in a problem. Her methods are weird but she will always try to solve and erase other's problems and for Arnav all this is more intense, because he holds a completely different place in her life.

Today he is not putting his ears to listen virtues of Khushi but There will be one day, when he will see the true attributes of Khushi and that day will be the beginning of their journey for "Eternity"..."Miljhulkar kaam karenge tho kaam jhaldi hojayaega..."Another hint that during this marriage Arnav will be a big helping hand to remove hurdles...

An Astonished Arnav stands alone when Buaji comes and praises him and he figures out how Khushi has tricked him in...oh ! no no no! Oh!  Yes yes yes...Buaji's Titliya has landed on your nose like a mosquito and you can't even remove her from her new position. Check mate...ASRji

PONDERING connected dots:This is the same spot where Buaji warned Shyam with the name of Nand Kishore for crossing Khushi's path again and today she is praising Nand Kishore for giving her Arnav as a gem in a million  as her Son in Law..

Khushi comes out, warns Arnav to move but an irritated Arnav demands an explanation and refused to do so but before Khushi could respond , the sound of music makes Arnav flinches but he recovers soon from auditory nerve attack .His wife is in a mood to tease him now..."aapke kaan tou tamater ki tarah lal ho gaye hain" just like ..."aap bhi theek nahin hain"...Deja vu ...His yummilicious eyebrow sends a sensational message of his flirty mood to Khushi and why not how can he resist challenger Khushi and at the top teasing one ...Both are looking awesome here... Ohh I noticed too. As soon as she says this you could feel the change in the mood. He loves his wife teasing him.. playing along.. how exciting that someone can match upto his tricks. And all this reminder of Pyash's wedding kiss .. am feeling happy..

Khushi  bounded by her impulsive nature rushes to get the flowers for the path to be decorated for Bidaii and her protector bounded by his caring nature follows her. Khushi climbs on to the ladder and tries to get the flowers but fails . Her hubby ordered her to get down immediately.My grabber is she agrees right away though with an ill grace and her dupatta clouds her eyes while descending . She again stays put over his instructions while Arnav comes to get her .

Symbolism and connection:Marigold has always been used for auspicious events  because the color  denotes optimism & hope .Marigold also symbolizes  total surrender to the will of God and here when the petals fall on the couple, it hints at their surrender to one another .  It also signifies  the will to over come obstacles  and emerge victorious ... it is for this very reason  that Marigold is sought after during Vijayadashmi , the day Lord ram Prevailed over Ravan ...It also represents a strong foundation ...meaning TRUST..Yes the trust of this couple will replaced mistrust soon because Arnav has lifted the veil of mistrust and both are looking at one another .. beautiful!

The duppatta which is symbol of their union since from the beginning.From Sheesh Mahal the color is pink...when it landed on her head by the grace of DM to be marked by her...or to wrap that pink net Duppatta to take that plum cheek under his lips to mark her his with touch and then pink net acted like a "Chaddar " to cover them under their desires away from this world to be embraced by each other and now that pink is covering his Bride's beautiful face in a veil so he can cast his right to unveil the beauty of it layered in all purity and trust just for him. very beautifully written faiqa! ❤️

He couldn't look away from that covered beauty who was looking ethereal in this visage , so fragile and untouched...His yearning desires made him halt in his track and he slowly raises his hand to unveil her.He was frozen with racing heartbeat seeing her breathing abruptly , seeing a woman whose heart just beats for him and his for hers "tum jab bhi mere paas hoti ho to tumhare dil keh saath mere dil ki dhakan bhi tez ho jati hai..."..His presence emerges the sensual woman in her and this moment that woman wants to hide from his intense and heated gazes.DM and Krishna are playing together here, She lost her balance and and leans forward and my grabber is he leans towards her...yes he said "Haan" tum mujhe manzoor ho koi aitraz nahi...koi taqleef nahi"His bending head and spreading hands embraces her in a hug , so close that he an hear her heartbeat beating his name , taking her heavy breathing over his neck as they are just making love and mingling their souls right there.His loquacious eyes are digging daggers of love deep in her that she is losing her breath and shyly sees here and there but in those effervescent eyes layered in questions and hankering desires and a wish to be so closed to her , to hold her for eternity.She draws the attention of those eyes to those hands which are holding her firmly.He as always doesn't force himself on her and commands her to go down and he will take care of these Marigolds...yes another "haan" ..he will arrange a wedding of her wish by holding her close to his heart... Again beautifully written faiqa.. your words describe their state beautifully. I specially love how Arnav would always try to gauge Khushi's reactions in these times. Even when he had his finger on her lips, that back massage . he would feel the rising desire and wait to see how she was affected. But never push.. So sweet isn't it?

Pondering connected dots:Pink Duppatta from epi 1st till 352 their wedding day all the way when he stops her going back GH in Sheetal track is lingering around as pink is the color of sensuousness and it represents desires.[AS I did explain in my Duppatta Post]

Both begin to descend and as a final hurdle both take a tumble before meeting for Hamesha...but are showered by flower petals a sign of DM. Her head on his shoulders and her fragile visage in his safe heaven securely in his arms.He would never lose this moment ever and that's all he wants to do"hold her close to him for hamesha" Marigold shower, marriage ceremony is done in private as always in between them...Bidai is done today with his "Haan" ...and both don't want to get up.His eyes don't want to lose his bride's face at any cost today .

Pondering Connected Dots:Episode 68 [Durga this is for u as u asked me then] why I didn't do that epi 68 with the one where he is teasing her about SR because here he is saving her from fall and in epi 68 he did the same. Nice connection!

Time has still in this moment till the basket falls on her head.They both got up, she as usually fixing her Duppatta in her nervousness and he looks away just for a second to avoid his shyness but she reminds him the flower "phool tou and a beautiful blushing relaxed smile spreads across his face ...and he with the feeling of doing something wrong for not getting flower for her "I know" with his husky and yummy voice.. But her smile brings a smile on his lips automatically without any extra work .Marigolds have been spread , Trust has taken a knot in between them and everything is all right in their world for now. Just when things seem to be going well we hear a loud bang and understand that the DG has knocked out ..Khushi volunteers to repair it but fails .. Arnav  offers his help and succeeds This is just what I felt Faiqa 🤗 . for 1 sec he was upset that he hadn't done it right but seeing her smile he relaxed and both were so happy.. uncomplicated smiles..

Pause here: She flings over Arnav besides of his warning.She will put herself in trouble besides Arnav's protective Rekha and that brings Will's papers but Arnav will be  saving her along with her as we see during kidnapping.

Khushi tries to repair it  alone but is unable to repair it , she gives up  and have a stain on her face , but Arnav who first watches her silently and then fixes it in no time and moves towards her who is astonished seeing her man as a victorious .Smirking Arnav touches her cheeks with complete right to wipe away the grease mark with his ASR tone and mode...with challenge in his eyes"Lagi Shart" . ... "Tum har kaam nahi kar sakti...", and walks away leaving his Khushi again puffy over his win mimicking him  of "har kaam kar sakta hun" ..just love her here .Sanaya and Arnav are taking my heart away with these small yet powerful scenes...Remember...Arnav fixes the machine and also erases the stain ..in other words..Arnav will be the one who will bring order in things and will remove the stigma attached to her name... how nicely they show physical ease around each other right? In other serials this one thing is giivng so much undue importance but here it comes naturally.. and yet makes me blush and my heartbeat increase each time.. love it..

The final scene where Khushi comes in search of Arnav and does not find him in the room , she seeks him out and finds him by her fav kalakar "Salmanji" right"baghal mein" ... it suggests that Arnav will withdraw for a while but Khushi will bring him back as we are going to see on Airport ...Fadak Padta Hai kyuonke baat aapki hai...interesting understanding of this..

Bingo...Mr Spidey got the will as he said to Anjali "Aap aur humari honewali rajkumari hi toh humari puri jaaydad hain" as a confirmation...Remember key and Will have no meaning ...as will is just to engrave a jealousy and anger so he can pursue to his next move... in other words Will power of Evil vs Good and who will prevail...

Very very sweet Faiqa and added bonus that we get to read so many nice scenes together in 1 take of yours. That morning red nose scene and the ladder hug both my favourite.. Very interesting connections and edits too.. All the times you remind us of Arnav flirting with Khushi.. uff I can't stop giggling and feeling happy.. thank you!

More comments above..
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 245

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZUsGKmhADg[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Friday , 4th May 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-236

One thing I came to know after today's episode that ASR came to GH to fix the messed up relationship. That's why he was enduring Khushi's wanton behavior, the unbearable heat, the discomfort of middle class living. In spite of all, his heartfelt effort to make Khushi's family happy, to accepting all Khushi's delirium, proves he is here to redeem and to make a bond with his wife's family. May be his heart was laden with contrition to hurt Khushi for making her hurt her family. Didn't he witness her turmoil when everybody abandoned her after the forced marriage! My intuition says he never felt guilty to compel her to marry him. Moreover he was sure to tether her for life long, cause she loves him or loves somebody else, she is characterless or not, home wrecker or not, Khushi was his. And he would've never let her go from his life. He sure was mortified because the only girl whom he loved turned to an immoral swindler and he had to treat her obnoxiously because of that. 

lovely positive thought Sohara. try as he might he is unable to hate her, be indifferent to her pain..maybe he did want to fix things.. He was always weary of love and all his worst fears came true when he saw the scene on the terrace. His instinct and fate took over and his mind had no chance to reason out after all that happened.. But now things are settling down .. What an intriguing character he is that we keep trying to unravel the mysteries of what goes on inside him!

Is he trying to erase that terrace scene from his mind and wanting to give a new start? May be I'm wrong.

Arnav ended up with a bar soap cause Khushi dropped his shower gel intentionally. She have to make him feel the middle class life style; so no shower gel, only bar soap.😆 bechara Arnav!

"open the faucet lightly, keep the door closed" she is delaying him more,  time is not 9:30 yet. Arnav shuts the door in extreme pique. He had to do it earlier, uff I'm missing my old ASR. This submission is not suiting him. 😔

"aaj mausam hai suhana

Sade nau bajneka hai bahana" khushi is singing in exultance.

"Aaj mausam hai suhana

Nahaneka hai bahana"

What the what the what the." She is buttering the bread and singing her favorite parody. The clock strikes 9:30 and she tries to hear what's going on inside the bathroom.

The man is already half bare, only in his boxer. TRP aunties must be clapping.  The thin man can't fit properly in that narrow bathroom. He is lathered with soap ready to lave him. But what the, no water! He thinks it must be Khushi's prank. He screams Khushi khushi. but khushi is clearing her ears pretending not listening. Amma and bua comes there to hear his holler. They are astonished how cum she didn't tell Arnav bitwa that there is no water supply after 9: 30?  😕

The soppy man peeps from the bathroom, telling Khushi to turn on the motor.

"There is no motor and no water supply after 9: 30 and comes only after 5." Khushi  tells him with annoyance and suggests him to request Indraji. If he relents he can pour some water for him.

"give me the phone and I'll talk." Poor man can't get that Indraji is no other but the God. He is in impasse, no choice but to listen to his wife's addle pated idea. I found this exchange funny and felt sad too. What has the man been reduced too.

Amma wants to give him water from the kitchen. Khushi stops her and tells Arnav to dry him up like this. Arnav is frantic now, so am I.😡.Is she a cretin? .

"I need water right now."

khushi holds his hands to take him near water. Amma and bua admonishes her; but no avail. Now that I am reading what you wrote I think Amma and buaji also could have been more insistent that Khushi bring water to him.

My temper is rising. I'm rather angry for giving him such insensitive logic than taking him to give public bath. No it can't be Khushi, she loves Arnav, she can't do this to him. I can understand that common people may do this all the time. And Khushi wanted Arnav to taste that life. But it's not necessary that he needs to taste all of that. There are so many common people who don't like to make themselves bare in front of people. It could be easy for Khushi, cause she is no less than a muddle headed child, but how couldn't she think of ASR who is now her husband to the rest of the world. Yes initially she may have thought it a prank but when he clearly was so upset and uncomfortable then atleast she should have been more considerate.. Even then it had no effect on her.

"khushi, where are you taking me?"

Indi you are right,. how Arnav is not realizing that he is in the open air; couldn't he feel the breeze or people's talk? Where is ASR's prudence gone? 😕

Khushi brings him near the hand pump of the moholla. The neighbors are flabbergasted, where Khushi is taking her husband like this. The ladies are devouring the half naked sexy man. They are scrutinizing his figure, he is skinny, Khushi must not feed him well. The TRP aunties must be more jovial now. But sorry I'm not. I love my man more in his stylish outfits. 👍🏼

Arnav is still ambiguous, where is he, he is asking for water. And khushi rather giving him water immersed in frothy talk with the neighbors. Finally she relents and pours water on him. Arnav is completely stupefied to find him in the open air taking bath with small kids where the ladies are also washing clothes. his anger reaches to the zenith. How could she bring him to bathe him in public place? Stupefied is a good choice of word. he seemed completely speechless and conscious right? 

"You told me that you need water."

"khushi tum meri beizzzati karahi ho." (you are insulting me.)This is when I felt very very bad for him..

She refutes, she just brought him near water. Or if it is so disgraceful then every day some people do this disgraceful thing one or twice. Her neighbors also assent with her. Some passerby asks her what he does.

"he is the owner." Arnav doesn't let khushi complete. It feels like insinuation to him.

Aunties are noticing him so well that one even tells Khushi to wash lather from his ear.

That Aunty invites them to come to their place for tea. Khushi wishes to come on the next day, her husband is staying here for a while.

One good thing I found that, this middle class people is so warm. And I guess they took Arnav's public bath easily.

Khushi pours water on him again. Arnav strides fast towards the house. he can't take this insult any more. Khushi is blabbering, she helped, but rather appreciating her, he is getting angry..

"Don't talk to me." he wants truce between them. I like how this scene was shown. he was completely fed up with her and wanted some time off. But he didn't yell at her still. The sad part is even now Khushi didn't realize how offended and hurt he really was. I don't think her motive was to embarrass him in any of these pranks so when she sees him this upset she should have felt bad, atleast a little remorse..
"Who is talking to you? I'm talking by myself."

After getting a public bath from his crazy wife, ASR looks fresh; ready to start his work. But neither his laptop has charge nor his phone. So he can't call anybody for help. And he should be indignant. But his endurance surprised me again. I thought he would leave the house right then, rather trying to adjust their tough middle class life.

"bizli agayi." Khushi screams.

He gotta respite after some long turbulent hours. He quickly puts his devices in charge. Khushi calls him to have lunch. He disgruntles to think about the unsavory, backwas food, what was served to him previous day. He doesn't want to take this torture again, so he orders food from restaurant. Aww my poor baby, how can he tell his in laws not to serve him those insipid food?

While Amma and bua were serving the lunch; a guy comes with a parcel. Bua is surprised, she didn't order anything.

"Arnav Sigh Raizada ordered this food." The guy gives her the bags along with a heavy bill of 5000.

"Panch hazar!" they are aghast, how they will pay the bill! It might their expenditures of the whole month's grocery. They also can't ask money from damad, after all their self respect is everything to them. Amma feels bad, he might not liked the food, that's why he ordered from outside. Two ladies search their every possible bags, envelopes and boxes to gather 5000 rupees. They hardly could pay the bill.

Khushi, who went to borrow yoghurt from neighbor's house, comes there right then. Her eyes go to the food packet and the bill. Then she hears amma and bua's convo on how they managed the money to pay the bill. Amma got some money from Khushi's dabba business and bua got some from her husband's pension. Khushi rankles and misunderstands Arnav more.

Shyam is with the locksmith making the key of Arnav's locker. He thinks to get the file from Arnav's locker as soon as possible; he needs to know urgently, what is the file about. Fortunately mama meets him there, but clever Shyam dissimulates that he is making keys for his office locker, which is lost.

"kaunse khazanaki chabi bana rahi hai aap?' mama jests him sarcastically, but doesn't get his shenanigan. Mama gets a bit incredulous when the locksmith gives him the key imprinted soap back. Shyam equivocates; he loses his keys frequently, so he always keeps the copy like this. Mama doesn't get his weird reasoning, but still doesn't suspect their good son in law, who is actually a devil. It's surprising that how easily he could hoodwink smart mamaji.

"my habit is weird, but beneficial." He mutters, already exulting his victory.

Pause: I really didn't get why cvs made mama to see shyam making keys. They never used it for Shyam's denouement. Rather using him to solve the loops, they banished him for good. They never made use of any of these good story lines Sohara 😆

Arnav comes out to have lunch and sees the food  packet on the table..

"The food came, why didn't you tell me? I had to pay." He goes for his wallet.

"how can I take money from you." Amma and bua look more than happy to pay the bill. Bua turns on the cooler; they have to provide all comfort to their dearest babua.
"Is the cool breeze coming." Two awesome ladies are so concern for him. He is in complete submission, will not complain if he feels heat or uncomforted. Sweet bitwa

They all sit to eat. bua grabs their home made food for them. Arnav stops her, he ordered food for everybody. A glimmer of smile suffuses Khushi's face who was upset a while ago.

"this mushroom soup is really mild, will be goo for uncle." Arnav gives shashiji first as he is the eldest. My man knows very well how to respect elders. And after his heart attack he always showed his concern for him. I wish babuji was shown talking again. It would have been fun to watch what he has to say about Arnav. Arnav's relationship with buaji and Garima were different and special and sucha  delight to watch.

Inadvertently khushi's face glints with a pleasing smile. To see Arnav's concern for her babuji makes her heart filled with satiation.

"This pasta with hot sauce for khushi. she likes spicy hot food that's why."

.her laad governor thoughtfulness makes her eyes soften with tenderness.

"it's macaroni with hot sauce for you." He passes the container to bua and then another for amma.

Khushi' heart fills with joy to see such love from her husband for her family. She is amused to see Arnav's sensibilty

Amma can't eat the ajeeb food what her damadji brought. he tries to follow him. Arnav shows her how to eat, "aunty aise khate hai." How endearing he sounded! Absolutely love this meal..

Bua also tries to follow how he demonstrated. Khushi enjoys the moment with pure happiness.

Bua seems doesn't like the food that much, but still she pretends that she loved the food so much. Not the taste, they saw his love in the food. So how they can say they didn't like it? Interesting you said this.. I was also thinking seeing her face that she didn't like it too much yet so enthusiastically compliments the food.

"bohot achcha hai. Itna maza aya, hume to aise kabhi khaya bhi nahi."

Arnav is enjoying this convivial moment with khushi's family. he loves family bonding. In RM except breakfast he hardly have lunch and dinner with his family. He is getting the warmth of relationship more in GH.. Those early episodes in RM when they introduced Shyam and Arnav would stand at the edge at watch .. How much at peace he looked just observing from far. never quite joining in. but here it is as some weight is lighter on his shoulder. A holiday from his troubles even though Khushi is troubling him so much!

Nice effect!

While they were enjoying a pleasurable family lunch together, Arnav's driver Mohan comes there and asks him to come out. He is flummoxed to see his car, what is now just a body without wheels and parts.

"what the f"

He goes inside and calls Khushi to come out. He doesn't want to create any scene in front of the family. Amma and bua are ambiguous, what happened now!

Arnav hauls Khushi outside and brings her to the car.

"what is it"

your car"

He turns her face towards the car. Khushi's eyes pop out to see the car without any parts.  "where is your seat? And where I'll sit? Where shall we keep our goods? Forget about the goods, along with parts, your wheels also are stolen."  I felt that Khushi was overacting a bit in this scene.

"Exactly, what you did? Where are the spare parts of the car."

Khushi doesn't get why he is accusing her.  "it looks like all the parts have been stolen.'

"I'm asking the person who did it."  with a frisson of anger, Arnav moves towards her.

"kya kaha apne, hum chore hai, humne apki gadi ki poorse chudai."

"yes cause you only think like that. Like what you did with my shower in this morning."

He is still mad for her earlier frenetic behavior. And this out burst is for that.

"let me tell you then, your assumption is wrong like the weather forecaster."

"it's right, you can do anything to trouble me." he accuses her pointing finger towards her. he is over sure she is the who can sabotage his stuffs.

"I didn't do anything." Khushi also points finger to him.

People are already gathered seeing husband mauling his wife publicly.. I was sad seeing them fight this way.. Like Faiqa said we are trained to keep husband wife fights private I guess..

She told him to put the car here, because it's safe. How she would've known, it never happened before. Arnav raises his voice more and khushi tells him to lower down his voice, cause everybody is watching."

"alright everybody can see me taking bath, but can't see me screaming." Smart man!

Khushi can't retaliate him, cause what she did in the morning was wrong. She just tells him to call police rather than screaming. He already did it.

"then come inside and finish your food, and police will let you know when they will find the parts."

"I'll not come inside until I come to know about the stolen parts. And I know it is with you.'

"then keep standing until your own parts turn bad." She goes inside and he stands there leaning on the car. Such a real fight! Am feeling a little worse for Arnav because it is a new place and he is having a bad time but even for Khushi things must have been difficult. 

Pause: I didn't like ASR divulged their turbulent relationship in front of  public. Rather it would be better if he fought with her in front of her family. He has every right to be mad at her for the public bath, but accusing his wife for stealing in front of people is certainly not ASR. Khushi can be naughty enough to bathe him in front of people, but she never can harm him or cause him loss of his property.

Very nice take Sohara. I agree with everything you said. Specially liked the first paragraph. So many possibilities to examine why he does what he does. And like you I also really liked Arnav's interactions with buaji and amma. What was nice is he had a slightly different way around both. One was loud and one was a little meek but both so loving and caring. I actually enjoyed your take more than the actual episode! Thanks for writing..

More comments above as well.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode-237
roothna manana

The police found all the stolen parts of the car. Arnav is in contrition now for falsely charging Khushi. His contrition assails him more when he overhears bua and amma's convo with the grocery store owner. The guy came to collect their due bills. As the damad is staying in the house, expenditure is more, so bua can't pay the pending bills. The guy refutes to supply them the ration until he gets his money. The Gupta ladies even don't have money to buy groceries to make the dinner. Amma thinks to pawn some jewelry. Arnav's heart constricts in compunction. He recollects how bua's ego was hurt when he put the AC. In spite of their penury they didn't let him pay the restaurant bill. They are not only aware of their self respect, but they are very warm in their hospitality.

Arnav can'r resists him to help. So he goes with the grocery guy.

Amma is going to the market to pawn her bangles to get some cash. Khushi wants to go,  she thinks amma is going for grocery. Right then some men along with the grocery guy come there with sacks full of groceries. Bua is flabbergasted, she didn't order so much goods!

"I brought it." Arnav comes in. He makes sure that the bills are all paid.

Amma is embarrassed; there is no need to do such things.

"why can't I do it? I'm the son in law of the family." How candidly he claimed himself their family member. If a DIL can be the part and parcel of her in laws house, then  why the son in law can't be.

After such warm gesture how can they deny! Bua is feeling obligated, "why so much!"

"kyu, mai khata bhi to bohot. Aur aap khilati bhi bohot."

All smile endearingly at his sarcastic reply. khushi's eyes brim with immense tenderness. ASR sure came to a long way. He is not looking like an angry laad governor any more. "haste hue aap bilkul laad governor nahi lagte." Khushi found the glimpse of a nice man several months back. Now the wall of his inhibition is almost broke.

Amma wants to make his favorite food for dinner? What a loving mother she is!

"Anything normal. Not healthy food." He replies with candor.

All smiles apologetically. They would've cooked all savory dishes for him if Khushi wouldn't misguide them. Khushi pleads,

"Now call her amma, as you claimed yourself as the son in law of the family, bought so many goods."

Arnav's mood changes from delight to gloom as if the moon got veiled by dense swaths of dark clouds. Bua also gives her a berating look for bothering him! He wants to leave the place without saying anything. Khushi frets more. She goes after him; her hand is on his shoulder. She tries to make him understand if he can call buaji bua then why can't he call her amma, amma. "Just call her amma." His back taut with anger.

"Just shut up. I don't have a mother, my mother is dead."   stridence in his voice. The raising inferno in his heart erupts like a volcano.

Amma and bua are now mad at Khushi. Amma accuses her that she has been troubling him since he came. Bua is feelings bad; he has been trying so hard to cope up their life style and she keeps bothering him. khushi is in embroilment now. I felt this time Khushi pleaded him genuinely. She felt for Arnav, she knows how much he craves for motherly love. She genuinely wanted him to consider her mom his mom, as he becomes so close to his family. Being oblivious of the contract she really wanted him to be her husband who can be the member of their family. She couldn't think, he would've reacted like this.

A vulnerable Arnav comes inside the room. His heart and soul are stricken by scorching pain that wracked his whole body. The memory of  that dreadful night haunts him again.  His mother lives n the inviolable place in his heart, what he cocooned inside him with so much care. To call somebody else mom is sacrilege of his sanctuary. He is ravaging everything in front of him. He needs to avert himself to control his temper under rein. So  he sits with his laptop. Khushi comes and apologizes ruefully,

"plz forgive me. I have hurt you. But I did it unintentionally."

Arnav is not even in the mood to talk to her. He shows her his hand not to come and say anything.

"Whatever you said, you have no idea, how I felt, nor you can understand. So don't tell me that you understand how much you have hurt me. Moreover I've been staying with your family in this ghatiya (cheap) place."

Khushi's heart constricts with acute pain to hear his disparagement. All feelings of anger and rancor seep out from her heart.

"Most of the people lead this kind of life Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. My house looks ghatiya to you. But we common people lead a life like that. When the power goes off, we sleep keeping the window open. We have to make a budget for every month's ration. It's not a big issue when the water supply goes off. We learn to live like that. Not rich people like you, who thinks that can buy the whole world with their money."

Arnav's heart cringes with compunction.

"I didn't mean so."

Khushi retaliates, she can understand why he is indignant to her. She also has so many reasons to be angry with him. But she never showed her anger to his family, neither will show by mistake. But not once but so many times he insulted her like this. She can't continue any more, tears well up in her eyes. She runs out from the room ignoring his call. Arnav swallows to thwart a rising a wave of emotion. Both of their pent up emotions spill across in disarray. In the spur of the moment of his anger he says something what he didn't mean. We human do this mistakes all the time, unintentionally hurt people in anger. Her tears make his heart spasm with pain.

Khushi looks despondent; she needs fresh air to mollify her suppressed pain. So she is taking babuji out for a walk. Bua wants to know what happened inside. She aberates her query.

Mami is discussing on phone about some mystery, detective etc. She cowers to feel that somebody is clicking her pictures. It's no other but Babli who was taking her picture. She is taking pictures of  the whole family to make a family tree. Mami is not scared to climb a tree, as she thinks she is silim and tirim but she is worried about her MIL, after all she turned old. Babli clears her doubt that she is making a photo album. Mami gets delectable to hear about photo albums, she runs to put extra make up for the photo session. Babli takes pictures of the whole family with their favorite things. But Akash's favorite thing is payal what made Babli envious. She makes payal stands a bit far from Akash while taking the snap. In group pictures she also uses the same trick to make Payal keep a far, so that she can crop her from the pic. When Akash wants to see her snaps she doesn't want to show him, giving him the excuse that she will show him later after making the album. She is a little devil for sure.

Amma is cooking scrumptious dishes for her Arnav beta. Bua brings honey and tells her to make some sweets too. I'm trying to remember did anybody ever make for him so lovingly? I think no one even knows his favorite food.

bua goes to call him, but he is nowhere. Amma starts to curse khushi, because of her incessant poking he must've left. What they can do now besides waiting. After a while Arnav comes there with few bags. Bua is confused, did he get more groceries?

"golgappe, found it on the road, so thought to bring.'

Ok the man wants to reconcile by bribing his crazy wife with golgappa. He knows how she hogs on to this type of street foods.

Amma tries to say why he brought so much as she already cooked so many snacks for him. He aplogises to her. Amma doesn't want him to be apologetic. He is not apologizing for now but for his earlier anger. Khushi's painstaking word compelled him to think logically.

"Khushi was right, i shouldn't enrage like that."

Amma says him to forget about what Khushi said., "koi zabardasti hai kya? aap kiss naam se humey pukaro, iss se hamara rishta toh nahi badal jata."  ,

"There shouldn't be in compulsion. Our relationship will not change by what name you call me."

My respect for this woman has grown even more. I really wished if Arnav would've called her mom. He certainly wouldn't regret.

"The thing is that I can't call anybody ma."

Bua cares his face lovingly; it's not a matter at all. He can frankly say whatever he feels. Amma also assents her. bua tells him not to take Khushi's words by heart. She is crazy. That's why they call her sanka devi. And the sanka devi enters their right then. "golgappe"

She gets jovial, to see the golgappa and all her earlier woes relegate to oblivion. She runs to get the golgappas. She was wishing to eat some chatpata food. We know how she averts her pensive mood by eating chatpata food. She tears the packet with her teeth, spits out the torn piece and starts to make one golgappa quickly,

"thoda khatta, thoda, meetha, thoda teekha." She quickly makes one and ready to insert it in her mouth.

"arey Khushi, thanks to the person first who brought it . Thanks Arnav babua."

Instead of going inside her mouth the golgappa drops from her hand.

All sits on the table to have golgappe. But khushi is not eating. She is in her soliloquy, fighting with her temptation,

"laad governor ki laye huye golgappe, kabhi nahi khaongi... Nahi khaoongi to woh fulke golgappe ho jayenge.sochenge ki unhe bhao derahi hai."

(never gonna eat the golgappa brought by Laad Governor... If I won't eat he will be blown up like golgappa in anger."

She is thinking to eat just one.

Bua tells her why she is not eating. Khushi doesn't want to eat. Arnav smiles derisively; he knows the foodie won't be able to resist her temptation. 

Barun has the hottest smirk in the world!

She can't eat cause after eating this she feels something,

"thoda khatta, thoda meetha thoda teekha. I don't want it." she is irritated.

"but I can eat one, nothing will happen if I eat one."

She eats one golgappa and ebbs into it's taste; how heavenly it is! Beautiful expression,  Sanaya.

She starts to gulp golgappe one after another. Arnav peeps from his tea cup to glance at her amusingly with his caramel eyes flickering with a lazy smolder in their depths. He is enthralled, how she is gulping all the succulent golgappe, how she is wiping the sour water what is dripping from her hand while eating. Khushi notices him, devouring her with amusement. She can feel her effect on her husband. He heaves a sigh of relief to see her happy again.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye7xdsgG9Uc[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to Smitar
Some gifs credit goes to tumblr
plz ignore typos.
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episodes 233 - 239

Moments caught in time 

He may be the great, business magnate, Arnav Singh Raizada
But even he can't deny or decline the invite of the Guptas
A dance around the colours to reach his in-laws' place
And inch closer and closer to the heart of a pretty face
A moment caught in time, a moment wanting to stay
How they wished, this moment would never go away

Owner of a chain of industries, but still couldn't escape
Peeping aunties, a flirting granny, barging into his cave
An impromptu muh dikhai, full of temple kiss and cheek pulls
With blessings for a life of togetherness, their hearts are full

A powerful AC takes the power out of the locality
An invasion of mosquitoes puts his sleep in jeopardy
A pink mosquito net and also something else that he'd never seen
The night introduced to him, his beautiful taekwondo queen
How he wished, this moment would never go away

A plan to hassle him while facing wrestling neighbours
Winces down as he displays a drill quite dexterous
A sudden realisation of her man's varied facets
Hassling something inside with the touch of sprinkling droplets
How she wished, this moment would never go away

A public bath, a public fight and a car with missing parts
An Italian brunch for the unfamiliar bunch, winning their golden hearts
A treat from the street, to cool the heat from the tiff that had ensued
Golgappas galore, the folks are floored and quite spiced up are the two

A sudden change of things, the place is a wedding scene
A bewildered son-in-law, confused with all the praising
A glance into moments that were missing from their wedding times
Unveiling the bride, flower shower from the sky and some blissful smiles
Moments caught in time, moments wanting to stay
How they wished, these moments would never go away

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Hi Blasters!  I just updated more Arsh's creations!  Please do take a look when you have a moment!  Thanks!

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episodes 233 - 239

Moments caught in time 

He may be the great, business magnate, Arnav Singh Raizada
But even he can't deny or decline the invite of the Guptas
A dance around the colours to reach his in-laws' place
And inch closer and closer to the heart of a pretty face

Owner of a chain of industries, but still couldn't escape
Peeping aunties, a flirting granny, barging into his cave
An impromptu muh dikhai, full of temple kiss and cheek pulls
With blessings for a life of togetherness, their hearts are full

A powerful AC takes the power out of the locality
An invasion of mosquitoes puts his sleep in jeopardy
A pink mosquito net and also something else that he'd never seen
The night introduced to him, his beautiful taekwondo queen
How he wished, this moment would never go away

A plan to hassle him while facing wrestling neighbours
Winces down as he displays a drill quite dexterous
A sudden realisation of her man's varied facets
Hassling something inside with the touch of sprinkling droplets
How she wished, this moment would never go away

A public bath, a public fight and a car with missing parts
An Italian brunch for the unfamiliar bunch, winning their golden hearts
A treat from the street, to cool the heat from the tiff that had ensued
Golgappas galore, the folks are floored and quite spiced up are the two

A sudden change of things, the place is a wedding scene
A bewildered son-in-law, confused with all the praising
A glance into moments that were missing from their wedding times
Unveiling the bride, flower shower from the sky and some blissful smiles
Moments caught in time, moments wanting to stay
How they wished, these moments would never go away

In one word, i can say I'm speechless.
You said everything about this seven episodes in a small poem.

soni19sweet thumbnail
thanks sohu for pm will try to cover up soon 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 242

the sweetest moment of this episode for me was when a tycoon who hates his wife, looks at her with a childlike desire in his eyes, wanting to be a part of her wildly dancing free and happy world. walks up to her awkwardly, tries to follow her steps and join her in that dancing. so willing to be a part of her world and be happy with her, a desire larger than the realities that pull him back propels him. 
it sure proves how enormous is his love.

he is only 27 or so but it is so easy to forget that, so easy to think he is completely in control and a much older guy just because he takes on the mantle and lives up to it. almost har baar. in this beautiful story where two people unlikely to fall in love with each other, do exactly that, once in  a way, just that love is the hero... perhaps that's what i felt about this episode.

he was sure he knew he was having an illicit affair with his beloved sister's husband. at too many levels this was not just painful, it was abhorrent. galat had no place in his life... never after what his father had done. his sister was the only human being he allowed into his heart, which lay dormant beneath an icy layer, barely beating. this girl was the only one in the whole wide world that had cracked that layer,
sunshine as it were, and touched his dhadkan, making it race, becoming part of it.👏 he had just thought he might start a life with her where there was a chance of laughter and of joy.

was arnav singh raizada really not hurting terribly inside? pragmatic, powerful, preponderant... he may be all of that, but he is also a man who loves, a man who hurts, a young man who wants a bit of happiness in his life. life has denied him so terribly that he doesn't even think he deserves such things. when your mother commits suicide on your sister's wedding day... almost without caring for what happens to her offspring, do you start feeling some crazy anger and do you perhaps start feeling guilty... that you could not stop it... we are complex beings and a myriad inexplicable emotions and urges grip us.
so true. some pains are so immense that it's difficult to surmount.

barun sobti's asr exuded this sense of complexity... more than what you see is who i am how i am.

khushi too had no plans to love such a man, but she did... and who could ever love someone after they treated you like that? that terrifying claustrophobic wild hungry wedding with something darkly fiery and sacred in it... who could love anyone that forced one into such a nuptials? who threatened the destruction of one's sibling's marriage. who threw one out onto cold stone floor. who accused and ranted. who never explained why he did what he did, but carried on relentless.

yet, khushi did love him.

neither could deny that love, no matter what.
she loves her too much, that's why his loathe is so unbearable,

in two moments of this episode that was so tenderly and terribly clear.

as he stepped up to dance with her. and as she turned away and lied to her mother.

this was no daughter allaying a mother's fears, this was a lover who wanted to guard her lover's image, he was hers, part of her ego, her self, she would not let him be viewed as unworthy in any way. had it been only to allay her mother's fears, she could have simply said she was happy, or maybe even said a few wonderful things about him, but look at the words she chooses to describe him and his feelings for her... isn't there a lot of what she wishes for from him in that? what she knows instinctively he is capable of giving?
you just said the right words. that was her suppressed wish what blurted out from her mouth involuntarily. Her Aravji is her love how can she let him down?

i think true lovers have a sixth sense about each other, where they know beyond the obvious, they see potential that many can't... 
do you think so? I wish to get a true lover in my life like ASR.

both have been given a tough task... to see way beyond the obvious and feel the truth of the other. how do you perceive such things but? i guess you have to see with the eyes of the heart.

i completely agreed with the way that was ultimately shown. at this point this otherness of love and lovers is on display. in an episode that didn't thrill me often, because of execution, i still felt that love and its power.

just moments ago
she has overheard a conversation, and her disturbance is justified... why this whole thing happened still plagues her... but she is not keen to negate the relationship, instead find out, who this man is.

"kaun hai yeh, shaitan yehi raajkumar yehi..."
who is this, devil he is, prince is he too.

the mystery of the man, ek insaan ke do chehre... one man and two faces.

writers choose to bring back the beast and prince allusion.

i had written about this rajkumar shaitan thing after 226 where i think it makes its first appearance, now i find i had referred to these episodes there without even realising it came up here too... so the storyteller must telling the story well.

a little bit of what i wrote then:
later she described asr to her mother as "duniya ke sabse achhe pati" the best husband in the world, attributing to him several rajkumar qualities... which no doubt he had. but again the beauty of it was that it wasn't true yet... and still she loved him... her own shaitan.

"hum inhen kabhi samajh hi nahin aayenge."
i will never be able to understand him.
"ek pal mein itna pyaar... aur doosre pal mein inse itna dar lagta hai..."
one moment so much love and teh very next i am so afraid of him.
"yeh aise kyun hain?"
why is he like this?
"hume pata karna hi hoga..."
i must find out.

he is too much a part of her to deny him, break the tie. this i guess is love. this is essential connection.

she is now determined to find out why the rushed wedding had to happen, there must be a reason. every time she sees this man doing something decent, reasonable, positive, she lets her heart fill with hope and with renewed vigour chases the reason for that horridness. 
The man is a mystery, but she loves this mystery man so much that she became restless to find out the reason of his abhorrence.

love this attitude in a girl especially, given the passive role women are encouraged to play in our world... gah, i never thought growing up i would start talking like a women's libber, but this world doesn't give me an option, hello hi bye bye.

going back to the dance:

"no, i... don't dance..."

aww. shy guy.

cute standing around looking out of place in formal suit and perennial aloofness among dancers. cutest moment, slowly walking up to khushi and starting to somehow get in step with her, join in, like a kid i repeat gleefully.

and he has actually overcome that insane anger... in any person i would love such a moment. bua ji is the first to notice and is totally floored, she and garima have sensed all is not well with babua.
Garimaji completely blew me away in GH track. She is a mother and mother always senses more about their children.

jerky stiff movements, my mama would have said "oont ki chaal," the gait of a camel. she sees him and is astonished. he is almost imploring her to help him out here.

bua ji is ecstatic, both she and garima are so relieved.

asr inept in a situation... something awfully sexy about it.

rabba vey as she sees him dancing by her... then someone pushes him and he  stumbles, gets nudged closer to her...
this guy is Barun's BD.😆

and like holi, together they stand... this time also he had walked up to her mesmerised, but now minus bhang...
She herself is intoxicating bhang for him. why he needs bhang then. 

that endless searching look again... what is it? i don't know. why can't i be in my senses around you? why can't i? do you... need me? do i need anything else? tell me it is for hamesha... hamesha is what i have every time i have you.

there is no shyness, no awkwardness, fluent full dialogues their eyes do deliver...

then he has to remember shyam again and walk away...

leaving her bewildered.

a glimpse of the opening sequence:

"i really like her...", said the bridegroom of his bride to be. earlier inside khsuhi had asked the uncle of aunt if there was any "kami" in preeto. i wonder why we are so unmindful of our own self respect. why is the girl's personality, her abilities always the topic of discussion. instead of asking people tp shut up and not be obnoxious why must we actually go and ask is there soemthing wrong with us that they behave so badly. if this is our culture, time to change it.

asr speaks reasonably and not nobly or culturally correctly or anything. an out there character he deals with life looking at it straight and real and not fudging his mind with a thousand cluttering thoughts. which is why that airconditioner as solution, and now a straight and simple question...

"phir bhi tum chup ho!" even then you are quiet. brusque harsh truth.

loved this dialogue for its freshness and unfloweriness, remembered salim javed. "tumhare gharwale 1960s ke in laws ke tarah ghatia aur stereotypical demands kar rahe hain..."

your family members are speaking like in laws from 1960s films and making third rate demands...

"ghatia" seems to be damad ji's favourite epithet.

"tumhari apni marzi ka koi matlab nahin hai kya..." doesn't your own will have any meaning?

we need to hear this. to be collaborative, part of a whole, even "good" if you will, one need not not respect one's own self, one's own desires and wishes. i always loved asr's "main". he was no merged and part of an amorphous "hum".khushi and all girls in hindi serials are always "hum", worth a ponder why... why they can't be the more assertive, steady, "main".

but this entire piece didn't quite speak to me, saved by barun and asr's exciting energy and sense of claiming.

the best husband in the world:

i wish the sequence had a little less of the tearjerker element. i liked the fact that khushi said specific things about him... painting pictures, as though she had thought them many times in her mind.

garima says it so beautifully that very drama dialogue about what will i tell your mother when i meet her.

"hamari amma toh aap hai.. aapko kissiko bhi koi jawab dene ki zaroorat nahin..." you are my mother, you don't have to answer to anyone anywhere, comes khsuhi's response. i liked her saying that in that most khsuhi way. her love for thsi adoptive family of hers is complete and resolutely unselfish. it is beautiful.
Her motherly love made her feel like that. Moreover she is her masi. Masi are almost like mother. I know cause i get the same motherly vibe from my khalas. 

he watches them and is shredding within... "haan, amma, arnav ji iss duniya ke sabse achhi pati hai" yes, amma, arnav ji is the best husband in the world.

he leaves. maybe because he is somewhere the best husband in the world.

sleep eludes him... a man with conscience suffers, his beloved's voice is in his mind, murmuring in him.

"arnav ji apno ka bahut khayal rakhte hain... aur doosron ki madat karte hain... jab hi hum aap sab ke baare mein sochkar thode dukhi hotey hain... toh aapko pata hai woh kitne pareshan ho jaate hain?... phir hamare chehre pe muskurahat laane ki jee tod koshi karenge..."

all the lies she tells, all that he really wanted to do for her.

"hum bahut khush hain.. ki tumhe itna accha pati mile..." i am very happy that you got such a good husband, says amma.

"haan, amma... arnav jo iss duniya ke..." yes, amma, arnav ji is this world's.

and he is up, breath ragged...

turns to look at her, she sleeps... the ultimate innocent, his heartbeat  tripper, with whom his breath is one... yet this is what it has come to, a look of such keen guilt, what have i done to you...

Nice take, enjoyed as usual.
All the blue lines grabbed my attention.
One thing i realised that when the matter is with Khushi, ASR's anger becomes ephemeral. In spite of his immense loathe he still can't ignore her. He is supposed to hate her and must not ponder her wish. but eventually he listens to her and doesn't let her down.
 And for khushi I have to say that she loves him so much that compelled her to decide to suicide. I know how they showed the whole suicide thing in a very trivial way was not acceptable. But just think assiduously, the man whom she loves so much is actually hates her. How unbearable is this! Rather living with his hate she decided to finish her life. it may sound weird to you. But like Khushi I'm also an emotional fool.😃
soni19sweet thumbnail

bye bye 
i think worst edit of my 
Previous
1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 107
Next