Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hahahahha!!!! lol.. im lovingg this uncontrollable Viren... awesumm updatee!!! loved it as alwyss!!!
hoping to read some nice office romance in ur next update :D keepp continuinggg janab!!!!
virikamaliha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
awww love the way jeevs take Care viren...
the way she babying him just soo sweet...
hayeee last part was awesome office romance...
update soon.
NishuM thumbnail
Virikaaa ❀️
Office romance ❀️ πŸ˜†
Update soon ;)
NikShaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woowww amazing update
read both updates together
both were just superb
jeevika came to meet viren
so cutee. ..
amazing updates
continue soon
thanks for the ppms
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 
virika is the best couple
how they missed each other
and jeevika is so caring of his husband 
he was loving the care in one side and other side he is getting irritated
and thinking about his wife childish behavior 
and her caring and their office roamnce
and their cute talk 
total
amazing
superb
fantastic
continue soon 
thanks for the pm 

Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
:):):)<3:):):):):):)<3:):):):):):)<3:):):):):)<3
Awww
K
E
N
N
I
Di
Di
<3<3:)<3<3:)<3<3:)<3<3:)<3<3:)
The best writer!
The best friend
The best surpriser
The best sister
The best buddy
Everything u r to me... (Muwahh)
Ur story or update actually anything always make me so happy... Wen i have to study i remember ur story (hehe) and blows off and thinking hayee what would happen next in any story!!! And m always speachless wen i need to comment.
This update was way to cute weather at home or office its so amazing... Finally viren had someone to sleep on to romance with the beautiful the goregous krystle Dsouza! So amazing (hain na) eeksss !!! Wish every women had a man like viren & wish every man have a women like jeevika...
Update is,.,.,
Amazing
Loving
Mindblowing
Out standing
Out of the world
Splendid
Awesome
Romantic
Caring
Affection
Cute
Bubbly
Specchlesss
Office romance hehe
Jeevika was so caring towards viren,she ran back so quickly when she know viren had a accident the feelings she has towards jeevika was so cuteee towards viren and kyun na ho viren jaisa husband bhi tou kis kis ko milta hain... Love u virika.. And how sweet was viren on his table he had jeevika and veera's photo the two girls who mean a lot to viren... Cant wait to read more and more ...: but m bad also late commenting and late liking ... Sorry didi!!! Mujhe maaf kar dena!!! But after this hell IB i will comment very very fast hopefully!!! Di the romantic romance was a superbbbv idea... Dekha jurror but today m reading it... Wohooo... Cant wait to imagine more romanticnesss of virika and cutenesss... Z
Update sooon!!!!!
Muwahhh
Love u behna
Stay blessed...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys please comment and read stories the writers work really really hard for making us read it.. If they want they could stop it but they wont.. Bcoz the trust us.. So pls pls read, than click LIKE button & and then please give a COMMENT.. Pls pls pls... I beg u everyone...
MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Plz karina update...
Update soon dearπŸ₯Ί
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 69

j - "Viren wake up, I need to do a lot today" 
v - "Like what? Let me sleep"
j - "Viren please its almost 11 now, and Veera is coming home today too"
v - "Don't remind me πŸ˜†
j - "Viren that's so rude! Now get up we have to get a lot done, my flight is tomorrow morning also"
v - "Finally its about time you leave! I mean one small car accident and you've been here for almost a week" 
j - "Shutup! Be glad my boss loves me and let me start late"
v - "Mhmm, okay I'm going shower and you can go make me breakfast" 
j - "Okay"

Jeevika went downstairs, while Viren went to shower. When he came down all ready he saw Jeevika holding his mug of coffee"

j - "Here's your coffee and here's an apple, Now lets go"
v - "Wait this is my breakfast? I thought you were actually going to make me some good breakfast"
j - "No this is all you get. Now lets go, I need to shop"
v - "Okay" he aid taking his coffee. 

Both of them got inside the car and Viren put his coffee in the cup-holder. 

j - "Viren my car is a mess. Is this how you take care of my birthday gift?"
v - "Jeez It's just a few files in the back, I'll pick it up once we get home"  
j - "Thank You! Okay first we need to drive to the mall because I need some new work outfits"
v - "Don't you just have to wear a lab coat and scrubs in lab room?"
j - "Yeah, but for the informal and formal meetings, plus presentations and when I have to guest lecture at different classes regarding our research"
v - "Why do I have a feeling I'm going to have a huge credit card bill today" 
j - "There's no doubt that you will" 
v - "Joy. You know I feel we haven't had this much fun together like the past week" 
j - "No we did in Goa until you ruined it" 
v - "Actually New Year's even was fun and what we did at midnight" 
j - "Finally got to check something off my bucket-list" ..."But now I have another added list" she said to herself
v - "What?"
j - "Nothing, look there's parking right there" she said pointing to a spot. 

Viren quickly parked the car and both of them walked inside the mall together holding hands. Both of them started entering the different stores and while Jeevika went to go try on her several outfits, Viren waited outside the fitting rooms approving and denying the various outfits. They continued this process for hours and until Viren's hands were full of bags. 

v - "Jeevika please can we leave now? I'm really hungry"
j - "I am too, just this one last store and then we will go get lunch"
v - "Thank You! I'll go put these bags away and you meet me fast at the car, I'll be waiting there"
j - "Ok fine, I'll be there soon"

As soon as Viren was about to leave, Jeevika called him out. 

j - "VIREN!"

Viren turned around and walked back. 

j - "Credit Card" πŸ˜† 🀣 
v - "Goodness!" he said getting his wallet out from the back pocket and handing over his credit card. 
j - "Thank You" she said giving him a kiss and going back to her shopping. 

Viren went to the car and put the bags in the trunk and waited for Jeevika. She took another twenty minutes and when she returned she had two more bags in her hands. 

j - "Okay now I'm stocked up" 
v - "You're prohibited from shopping for three years"
j - "Uhm no. I'll probably go in San Francisco once I get settled in a bit"
v - "We'll see, but now tell me where do you want to eat? I'm seriously starving. You didn't even make me breakfast" 
j - "Uhm lets go eat chinese"
v - "Perfect!" he said starting to drive towards the restaurant. 

When they got to the restaurant they saw a long wait, but luckily the manager knew Viren and Jeevika since they had been regular customers for years now. He got them seated in a more quiet and private area and took their order immediately.  

v - "It feels so good to be here with you again, just like old times"
j - "It is nice" she said smiling. 

Just then Viren's phone started ringing and he picked it up excusing himself out for a few minutes. Jeevika curiously waited for Viren and her food at the table now. Both the food and Viren arrived back at the table at the same time.

v - "Yum, it looks so great"
j - "Yeah lets start" she said putting some food in Viren's plate. 
j - "But first who called?" she said starting to eat 
v - "Just someone from work" he said a little quietly 
j - "Is something wrong?" 
v - "Well I was going to wait to tell you, but I'll tell you anyways"
j - "Wait is everything okay Viren?" she said nervously
v - "Yeah, nothing bad. Actually something good"
j - "What?"
v - "Well our firm was deciding on opening a location in San Francisco" he said smiling

Jeevika's face blew up. Her smile, with her mouth full, was just uncontainable. She quickly swallowed the food to ask more. 

j - "Wait you're not joking right?" 
v - "No, but its still in the talks. Obviously I have told them my interest in handling that, but Jeevika it is a lot of work. If I do move there, I'm going to be responsible for setting and organizing everything. I mean thats going to be a lot of work. And I'm not afraid of working, its just that we ultimately decided that we wanted to get settled down here and move to San Francisco just for a temporary time. If I take on that responsibility, we cannot move back here for several years"
j - "I guess we do need to think about it, but I honestly just hate the thought of being there all alone Viren"
v - "I guess we didn't think through everything once"
j - "Do you think it was a bad decision for me to move?"
v - "Not bad, but definitely stressful" 
j - "You could say that again" 
v - "We'll figure something out soon"
j - "We always do" she said smiling! 

I know I'm late as always, but bear with me as my schedule gets crazier! I will honestly try updating every Friday's now, but please I need some help! Brainstorm and hit me up with some ideas so I can actually write something and not just stare at a blank screen for hours. Take Care and Enjoy ❀️ 

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy! Finally, you updated!! πŸ˜ƒ Amazing update bestest writer! ❀️ Loved the whole update! And if you ask me for any ideas, this story will become so bad! 🀣 It is the best and I don't want to spoil it. :) hehe. Do update soon! :)

Oh! And I am first! πŸ˜‰
Edited by ..Preethz.. - 10 years ago
--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
UnRes

Acha finally u updated hun i soo missed virika

Awesomesttt update
oye wait where is my office romance u should hav continued frm der naa or virika in room wth door shut i was waiting for itπŸ˜’
loved d smileyyy face of virika
dey r d cutest couple
lol poor viren bt its jeevs right to shop naa πŸ˜›
wait is viren moving in or what
can u pleshhh updated jaldi hun me cant wait to read moreEdited by --Ayesha-- - 10 years ago