Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah and she also has a role in KumKum playing Devika's mother in law. 😳
She was in Devi as well, but yeah I like Swarna, only cause she played Ghandhari 😆
I dunno if this thread has been done before, but Swarnaji was Ghandhari in Mahabharat 😊
Really cause Mahabhrat comes on T.V Sundays and i watch it every Sunday and I didn't even know that Swarna ji was Ghandhari
She was in Devi as well, but yeah I like Swarna, only cause she played Ghandhari 😆
Ain't heard of Devi. And haven't seen Mahabharat.