sree96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
No doctor makes  her/his diagnosis based only lab reports, there is something called history taking, clinical examination etc. Again if the lab reports are abnormally high then recheck is usually done more so  if the patient is close to you. Let us see if the doctor suggest to repeat the tests. Is that why Saachi asks for 6 days time?. As per the reports Saachi is 6wks pregnant on 29 th march, which means she 8 wks now, definitely time for some symptoms to be seen, again Neena, a mother of three children  should be able to tell the changes in Saachi.
 Suprna can try harm the child but surely can't change the fact that Saachi has conceived, because if Saachi does miscarry then doctors will be able to tell. Come  on CVS be realistic, cut this crap so far you are doing a good job please don't spoil it. May be this track was added when  the show suddenly  got extension for two weeks.   
I really don't know why most Tv/movies don't get their medical facts right , please don't show doctor's in poor light.  CVS you surely need to make amends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairy11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think those reports was about rash ...!!! Pragnency reports tou nai thi na ? Totally illogical , no feelings no symptoms how is it possible
Nowadays the show was just on track n immidiately they jumped on an illogical track suppurna k end k liye koi logical track bantey writers again disappointed 😕
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bingo...this is wat I felt. Frgt abt others; Sanchi shud b d first person to know abt her pregnancy. There r common symptoms at d start of pregnanacy. Then how cm this stupid track cm into their minds.
.navi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy11

I think those reports was about rash ...!!! Pragnency reports tou nai thi na ? Totally illogical , no feelings no symptoms how is it possible
Nowadays the show was just on track n immidiately they jumped on an illogical track suppurna k end k liye koi logical track bantey writers again disappointed 😕

woh blood test ka report tha...in blood test do they give information abt possibility of conceiving 😲
fairy11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .navs.

woh blood test ka report tha...in blood test do they give information abt possibility of conceiving 😲

Ok thanks , I was confused   ðŸ˜Š 😉
sree96 thumbnail
Yes it is possible to find out about conception from blood reports. Again both prolactin and thyroid can be brought under control.  
.navi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree96

Yes it is possible to find out about conception from blood reports. Again both prolactin and thyroid can be brought under control.

thank you doctor sree 😊
Jyoti410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree96

No doctor makes  her/his diagnosis based only lab reports, there is something called history taking, clinical examination etc. Again if the lab reports are abnormally high then recheck is usually done more so  if the patient is close to you. Let us see if the doctor suggest to repeat the tests. Is that why Saachi asks for 6 days time?. As per the reports Saachi is 6wks pregnant on 29 th march, which means she 8 wks now, definitely time for some symptoms to be seen, again Neena, a mother of three children  should be able to tell the changes in Saachi.

Suprna can try harm the child but surely can't change the fact that Saachi has conceived, because if Saachi does miscarry then doctors will be able to tell. Come  on CVS be realistic, cut this crap so far you are doing a good job please don't spoil it. May be this track was added when  the show suddenly  got extension for two weeks.   
I really don't know why most Tv/movies don't get their medical facts right , please don't show doctor's in poor light.  CVS you surely need to make amends.

If you are a doc...due respect to u ...I am not saying anything to challenge...but being a mother and pregnant I know one thing...every pregnancy every symptoms in individual is different...I for one had no symptoms at all...it's only that I was planning that's why in 6 wks I did pregnancy test...and after that throughout the pregnancy I had no symptoms..pregnancy is very individual and cannot be generalized