Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sk2001 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree with the above post! Reports might get changed but who will change the morning sickness, mother's glow, baby kicking. I mean isn't it true that a mother to be can feel her baby very early? So wouldn't Saanchi 'know'? And umm lets not even go to the missing monthly stuff lol
sree96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
According to the spoilers Suprna will try cause Saachi's miscarriage but DV will save Saachi. Yes Pregnancy is not something you can hide, eventually truth will come out. But  I thought Dr.Aggrawal was Neena's friend, so won't Neena call her and find out what  exactly is  wrong and if there's any solution. Again Neena was so supportive of Prachi. but when it comes to her own DIL, she wants Saachi to leave her son, what doubled standard unless of course it's all an act.
One thing I couldn't understand  was why didn't Saachi look at her report as soon as she got it, that is what anyone would do right. Again in such situations people usually seek second opinion. 

Shubhakv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoti410

We all know from the spoilers that Suparna switches reports and declares that Saachi can never conceive ..she causes some problem by which Neena is annoyed with Saachi ...so this is her game plan to turn family against Saachi ...probably Neena wants Saachi to leave DV because she can't conceive ...I can't believe that of Neena who is so understanding and open minded...bottom line is she is trying to get Saachi out of the house...but she won't succeed because from Ruslaan's interview he plots something to expose her ( maybe Neena is his accomplice ? ) and traps her...also she won't succeed because for the obvious reason...SAAcHI IS ALREADY PREGNANT ! NATURE WILL SHOW THAT TO EVERYONE !THIS CANNOT BE HIDDEN ! ITS A MATTER OF TIME ! Suparna is really stupid if she thinks she can get away with it

totally agree with you...suparna is a dumb head! its definitely a matter of time..everyone will know after few months..that saachi is pregnant..then suparna will get nice blast from saachi.
Jyoti410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree96

According to the spoilers Suprna will try cause Saachi's miscarriage but DV will save Saachi. Yes Pregnancy is not something you can hide, eventually truth will come out. But  I thought Dr.Aggrawal was Neena's friend, so won't Neena call her and find out what  exactly is  wrong and if there's any solution. Again Neena was so supportive of Prachi. but when it comes to her own DIL, she wants Saachi to leave her son, what doubled standard unless of course it's all an act.

One thing I couldn't understand  was why didn't Saachi look at her report as soon as she got it, that is what anyone would do right. Again in such situations people usually seek second opinion. 

In a way I can get it Saachi not looking at the report right away...it was only about a rash which she thought was some sort of allergy...so did not take it seriously...it was Dilz who had forced the check up issue remember ?
poojarocks82 thumbnail
dils supported saachi very well, saachi should have checked the report first.
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As per precap Suparna will swap the report . Saachi is already showing signs of pregnancy..like tiredness and it wont be long before other signs will show and Neena will understand immediately.