Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Amli-

OmG! Such a long/lenghty discussion for who deserves BCT.😲.

Well, Sandy deserves BCT(Bhabho Champions Trophy). πŸ˜†.

🀣🀣

just ignore this comment omg
Edited by fresco. - 10 years ago
Mrs_Ojha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The CVs have butchered Zakir's character on purpose and made him cheating, against all logic, only in order to justify the triumph of a perfect beendeeni, totally unfit for the best IPS cadet trophy (or IPS altogether). Otherwise Zakir should have won it.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What about Sandhya became last in running track!!!
She couldn't finish another task because of her hair stuck in the wire!!

Forgetting about how bad she is in shooting..

All other member was better than Sandhya, no she has to be the best one after failures because she is the lead.

I love Sandhya and her spirit, but she doesn't have to win BCT for Bhabo, or to stay in Pushkar. 
As an IPS officer she will do great only if she is out of Pushkar, No Bhabo to bind her with Vachans and bhashans..

BTW, even if she get to stay in Pushkar, for how long??? I'm not Indian, so I'm not aware of that whether IPS officer get transferred after certain time or stay in one station forever...πŸ˜•

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For going thru bhabho training academy for 2 years prior to this piddly one, Sandy deserves the Nobel,peace prize. BCT is a mere trinket.
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NeelM

What about Sandhya became last in running track!!!

She couldn't finish another task because of her hair stuck in the wire!!

Forgetting about how bad she is in shooting..

All other member was better than Sandhya, no she has to be the best one after failures because she is the lead.

I love Sandhya and her spirit, but she doesn't have to win BCT for Bhabo, or to stay in Pushkar. 
As an IPS officer she will do great only if she is out of Pushkar, No Bhabo to bind her with Vachans and bhashans..

BTW, even if she get to stay in Pushkar, for how long??? I'm not Indian, so I'm not aware of that whether IPS officer get transferred after certain time or stay in one station forever...πŸ˜•

In response to a Supreme Court directive, the Centre in January 2014, had incorporated a provision in the Indian Police Service (Cadre) Rules 1954, for providing minimum tenure of two years in every posting.SO pushkar dream is only at max for two years and if Kavita's influence is there max 5 years😊
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

In response to a Supreme Court directive, the Centre in January 2014, had incorporated a provision in the Indian Police Service (Cadre) Rules 1954, for providing minimum tenure of two years in every posting.SO pushkar dream is only at max for two years and if Kavita's influence is there max 5 years😊

Thanks for the info... so, all these drama from Bhabo is for actually two years πŸ˜², 
There is no reason for K to do anything, she just sold Bhabo to the market with her politicians talk.
Bhabo didn't know that she is an easy sell out πŸ˜†, ekli sheyani haina πŸ˜†