Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

I have a promo to you to share after a long time!

[IPKKND Promo] 30th April 2012: Khushi thinks Arnav wants to kill her, Episode 243

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC5X4QYxJjI[/YOUTUBE]

credit to uploader

I just don't enjoy this one but have to find ways to digest and decode it.TFS
After 242 where we are seeing such a high caliber thinking and actions from all sides we are ending up here...waana choke some one.😡 Regardless I Am being very positive and optimistic...this one will kill me to do good one to keep everyone in sane including myself.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
😛                                          

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 240-Part 241

Deferred Dreams ...

"Bhoolna mat kyuonke mein yaad rakhoonga"[Don't forget it because I will remember it.Today our Mr Mechanic's words to Khushi  are taking me to the first episode because he never forgets as he never did.In the first epi we encountered his past wounds given by his Chachaji and Arnav took his revenge from him to buy the Sheesh Mahal to throw him out just like he threw him and his sister out of their home.Still He was not at peace, He passed a design to build a hotel on Sheesh Mahal where Anjali's words are coming here in this picture..."tum humara ghar thod doge"?[are you going to demolish our house?] Then Arnav said - "Woh humara ghar tha di, ab nahin hai".[That was our house ,not now] Then Anjali said - "Yehi toh main tumhein kab se samjhate aayi hoon Arnav, lekin tum aaj bhi wahin khare ho, pandra saal ka Arnav apni di ko sambhalte hue andar hi andar sishak raha tha, apne aasoon apne di peh bhi zahir hone nehin diya".[I am trying to make you understand this but u are still standing at the same spot with same wounds which you don't even let your sister see]  Then Arnav said - "Arnav Singh Raizada kab ka uss se aage nikal chuka hai aur apne hi dam par waqt ko badal bhi chuka hai". [ASR has crossed all to change his time]

Translation:Anjali:You will demolish this house...Arnav:that was our house di but not anymore...Anjali, this is what I have've been telling you all along but you are still standing at the same position,15 years old Arnav was crying silently by taking care of his Di and never let her see his tears also...Arnav said , ASR has come out of it and has changed the time too...

But has he changed himself, Nope, He never did forget or he will ever forget anything which has any attachment to him.

He never forget his father's behavior towards his mother, his mother's suffering, his sister's wedding attire...and that's why he can forget Khushi's words or Shyam's embrace on the terrace.Deep attachment of him over this WEDDING RELATION , which he doesn't believe according to him but his belief is way deeper than anyone.Once Anjali's marriage broke and today another one is at the brink of that state.He couldn't forget then and he can't forget now.

Symbolism and connection: Buaji and Amma is cooking for Damadji by using "Baby corn" and zucchini,With Baby corn , next word was walnut and Buaji said , Zucchni, as chinni ...As baby corn, a maize and immature ,not given time to be fully developed just like Arnav who was way too young to carry responsibilities  but Buaji added Zuchinni/chinni/like Sugar .. when the layer is going to be  peeled ,a young man with tender and sweet nature will be surfaced up... A big change in a boy in these years, layers with armor shells around as Arnav takes off his glasses when Chachaji witnessed that, that 12 year old boy is not a baby corn anymore... Indeed he has layers over that zucchini /chinni/ sugar nature...My grabber Amma and Buaji's concentration is solely on making their Damaad happy and comfortable, to ease his discomfort and get him to feel at home.

Love Buaji who make everyone flee for bothering her Babua...

"Main yeh Repair centre kholne ke liye thayar Hoon"Arnav has agreed to mend all the broken things with associated with their relationship in this marriage but he added two edged sword with  it "Don't won't forget because I will not "..telling her that he remember [about Shyam] regardless she has no clue... and at the same time he will not allow her to forget about their love [ when she walks away ]..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Next scene ...gift wrapper and terrace scene is back...and later he never let her walk away from him or breaking any alliance with him...tumhain paa keh rahoonga which will turn...don't leave me ever...

Pause here:Even without vest he is ASR and never forgets to make a deal with her wife without whom he can't live and above all he can't afford her discomfort when she says she will sleep on the floor"isski koi zaroorat nahin hai..."[man is already regretting making her sleep on the floor] but again she always keeps his comfort upmost at her front "ok whatever you will say" ..Khushi u never learn ur lesson dear...😛 but he really looks cute as a mechanic too.

Arnav walks away from Buaji being annoyed by her interruptions and lands in a mess. Arnav is liberally smeared in it and stands up on his feet ...Yes in his messy life all the time he stands up on his own feet always.

Buaji who tried to help gets intimidated by his anger ..Now Khushi comes to step out and meets Arnav as Khushi is the only one who can stand in front of his anger. To mellow him down and that's what happens...She comes and  says, "Aapko phir se sab se milwanye"[May I introduce you to all] and she also makes him acknowledge that he has become a complete part of her home, her life  in one simple sentence when she says'Ab tou Aap Poori tarah se iss Mohalle ke Hogaye hain"  ...[You are a complete part of this town]...My grabber is again the community ppl  step forward and suggest that Khushi should  remove the mess ..Khushi cleans him with all the mess...as water is Khushi...

We have another corn child and she is "Khushi". She is fortunate because she is being taken care of by loved ones regardless of all the nagging about being orphan.In 226 I refereed to Deferred Dreams of Khushi "Raisins" and after four heartbreaks,today her deepest desire"marrying with Rajkumar " comes in front of her Rajkumar who witnessed since childhood what she dreamt of.

Today again their Grihapravesh comes in the picture... where Khushi was remembering her dreams about marriage while touching the lehenga and  that day Khushi needed to live the lesson taught by Amma "Koi farak nehin padta jeevan saathi aacha hona chahiye".. to absorb the shock of her life. Khushi really got married to her Rajkumar in a rush but she still is in obscurity of the fairness of life with her or not. That night the dream of a perfect marriage was shattered but The other thing is when Garima said that you can only know your Rajkumar while spending your entire life with him."Khuch Rishte jee kar hi pata chalet hain..." and that where Khushi is standing now and she will realize this destined relationship after sometime.Sudden decisions are bitter sometimes but gives you sweeter results at the end.

A girl who is trying to find answers and the reasons to the riddle her life has become is suddenly asked to reveal  the finer details of it, the pleasures of it .The multimask Khushi  who has mastered the art of escaping through smiles fabricates a false story about her Marriage, revealing the finer details, not knowing that this is her yearning and wish of a dream wedding

Today her "Rajkumarwitnessed his Rajkumari's dream of being "Perfect Bride" .She described how her lehenga should be a mixture of green and red[green as for "forever"..Hamesha and red for LOVE... Earrings like chimes as ever lasted sangeet meaning happiness [charoon taraf roshini aur khushiyoon ka mahol" and veil must be over head as protective shield not for 6 months hanging sword... Everything was witnessed and heard by Arnav and couldn't meet his eyes with his soul. Both look at one another  through the mirror that is giving a distorted view  because  truth itself has been deformed and twisted  but the emotions cannot be misleading  or diverted from it's focal point. Their eyes are reflecting spectrum of emotions... pain  , a Loss, muted anger , rawness of wounds twhich are still open and fresh and a sadness at the way their life has turned out ...He cannot face her questionable eyes? He just cannot. He has not only shattered her dreams of perfect wedding but also he is responsible for her broken dreams of a life with her Rajkumar for eternity.He entered the GH with loads of Burden to find the answers of his confusions and today his trunk is heavier than Khushi amd all because if her trunk was loaded with lies , his is loaded with shattered innocence and PURITY which he put in dung by himself.

Here comes "mein yaad rakhoonga"  Arnav listened to all these and he will fulfill all of her dreams and will prove he is Khushi's Rajkumar... His hunched and heavy shoulders are becoming  heavier with the regret and pain which he had inflicted upon her. He who always said ,I don't not believe in marriage but decided to tie himself up to the girl who believed in it more than ever by crushing her dream by dragging her but still couldn't forget her Sindoor and Manglasutre which she will keepsake for the rest of her life...for her eternity...A distorted view reels in front of him.. She had squeezed her teary eyes  when he announced her His "Aaj se tum meri patni ho" but shattering her delicate heart in million pieces..."Par sirf duniya keh liye and for six months..." His devastated eyes refused to leave her alone like that , he turns around as always and shares painful dark moments with her. Rabba Ve is screaming with painful "Duhai"Kyu dard hai itna tere ishq mein?

The pain might have reached their hearts but when the truth will make an entry into their hearts both will be cupping each other's face by realizing that their love has found each other for eternity.

Arnav retreats and comes to his room while painful, haunting, teary questionable, eyes and words make it difficult for him to reflect upon his own actions where his own remorse and regret are hiding meeting his eyes. His eyes retreat him for a second when Buaji breaks the barrier of his pain through a red file...an alarming sign to retreat from creating softness towards her and keep searching for answers of his own questions ... regardless he is looking at the wrong direction away from the real truth just like this file which is right in his bag but he is thinking of her as a wrong doer...LOve the way file changes from RED to GREY...Yes the mind can't accept and run from the TRUTH...

He is neither probing nor even trying to find the truth, even though it is right in front of him. All he needs to do is make an effort. Indeed Destiny is playing games with Arnav but he is responsible of this theft ,no one else... ...one side he is sparring with anger and the other second his "Paagal" and her antics fetch a smile on his face even in hate he can't resist her.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: since he got married to Khushi. If first his mind sees Khushi being at fault, then the next moment his heart shows him that Khushi is completely innocent.From Sethi brothers to going to chemist with Shyam...From stolen car parts to file in the bag... Arnav is being torn between believing his mind and believing his heart as His mind is always more at command than his heart in such instances.

Destiny  has some other plans for him and won't let him forget anything in his case.He is the one who write his own Destiny but can't write or change his cindering and betraying moments of life according to his own wish. He can't even vanquish this golden ,shiny piece of paper which is mocking the Great Mr ASR as the scab of his wound is out and open in the air "To Khushi with Love ,Shyam..." and he misunderstood the whole thing again.  All he could connect it as her lovely possession given by Shyam... His mind went off to  the terrace confrontation and again he believed what he saw. Coming to think of it, I think he is now more bothered about the lover in him than the brother in him.  His possessiveness is growing. The wound reopened awakens the rage at why Khushi is not able to love him and why he cannot love her..

Symbolism and connection: Grey file in the bag represents the truth hidden but also Arnav's state of mind where "mein yaad rakhoonga"  where he sees Gift wrapper as a Khushi who is labeled by Shyam  but as a possessive lover he wants to see his name on this label. Don't forget Arnav is deeply in love with Khushi but for Khushi to fall in love with the mighty ASR completely... she has to see the  hidden pure Arnav inside him. The GH track is for Arnav to be revealed to Khushi or Vice versa!

Just as his Heart had started to believe in Khushi, his Mind overpowers his Heart to prove that his Heart is still weak, fragile, hurting, again still vulnerable... The action of crushing the wrapping paper signified the way Arnav's heart was crushed mercilessly in a slow, heart-wrenching, painful, crumbling, and tightly clutched method . Arnav's eyes and body language is probing a wide range of spectrum of emotions today and no doubt this character ASR is alive because of Barun...hats off to him...

We are beginning to see Arnav restraining his impulses these days especially for His Khushi. As he has learned by now that his Mind is betraying him with regards to Khushi's character. He can't put his finger on it yet, but he is aware that he is mistaken about Khushi's nature. His gut feeling is churning confused thoughts in him - his Mind's 'sights' about Khushi is attacked by his Heart's 'encounters' with the true Khushi. When Khushi walks in and enquires about the reason behind his anger, he tells her to go out of the room before he can say or do anything that he may regret later.. She connects it to what happened earlier and  tries to coax the matter  but he drags her out holding her arm painfully which transfers through her face.

He has faced so many 'regret incidences' regarding Khushi now, that he is no longer sure whether to believe his Mind.However, pushed by Khushi to know the reason behind his anger, he is about to let her know when they are disturbed twice - first by the 'dhols' and then by 'Garimaji'. It kills Khushi thousand times seeing him in pain just because of her as she is assuming here.She doesn't know the reason by herself and that's why it was hard for her to bring smile on her face while Buaji was inquiring in the kitchen. As Arnav said earlier "I will remember and will make her remember too" " mein yaad rakhoonga" ...He can't forget pain and he won't let her forget either...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE Part 241-242

Frozen Scream...

Arnav has always believed in the institution of marriage and today he proved that as "Patni or uski family ki izzat karna sikho"..acc to him it is husband's duty to protect his wife and her family and their happiness as a strong foundation upon which these relations can flourish freely and fearlessly even his own family lacks in these qualities.His character has been proved the following,

First , Arnav has a very strong sense of "sahi"[right] and "Ghalat"[wrong]. He always let his emotions down to do what is right. Today he gulped his anger and jumped in to solve the problem of a stranger girl "preeto" as he recognized her pain because he had shared that pain when his sister's marriage had broken the first time. He's been carrying this burden since then but that day he couldn't do anything and paid a heavy price for those broken dreams but he wanted to fix things today. He has saved his di and Payal's marriage by sacrificing his own dreams already.

Pondering connected dots:This proves that ASR would never break his marriage and he would definitely not stop a marriage on its wedding day and that's exactly happened.This is Arnav who has been trapped in the cruel moment of time and couldn't get out of that scream of his past life but that scream is keeping his Faith alive as the day one under the protective and fragile shell of ASR.

Second,this shows why he can't forgive Khushi because his belief has broken by none other than the person who he thought had the same beliefs like him that marriage is for life... "Yeh duniya ka sab se pavitra rishta hai ...jab koi kissi keh saath puri zindagi guzarne ka waada karta hai...",  That's why, she is a bigger culprit is his eyes because what he heard on the terrace " tou aap yeh shaadi tod kyuon nahin daite"... She demanded to break the very promise which Arnav believes a husband must keep for life...to protect his wife from all and safeguard her dreams and happiness at all times.That's why, it is an unforgivable sin that she committed on that dreadful night "chap gaya hai..."

Third, He believe that husband should protect his wife and her family and he always did this in Khushi's case in front of the world no matter what kind of relationship they have inside their room. Mooh-Dikhayi is one of the example. Yes, he has insulted their marriage many times inside their room just because he thinks, that she is not faithful to their marriage and is having an affair with his Jiajaji.He has never been disrespectful towards her family. Even today, in his rage he, was calm in front of Gayatri and Buaji.

This is why, Khushi said... "Mazboot Rishta". Like the relationship between Arnav and the Guptas, or Arnav and Khushi. Yes, Arnav is aggressive but he is educated and principled and this is why he taught the groom a lesson on "Acha pati " which is bothering him and he wants this Reward for himself.

When he entered the room, there was guilt and the moment he saw the wrapper, he confirmed himself about the guilt that he had a right to crush this girl's dream which he never even had a dream to do that. He had to as he had no other option.

While Khushi , fav child of DM who lives for her family and it's happiness sometimes  at the expense of her happiness .She believes in doing the greatest good for the greatest number for all!!  Today with her open mouth, Khushi did not realize that she was actually harming Preeto's relationship. She meant well, no doubt about that - but did she realize that how would it be taken by the Groom's family!? Nope - she did not. She forgot that in middle class families - one does not question the groom or his family.While Khushi was directly approaching the Groom's family, Arnav Singh Raizada hit directly at the nail .This also shows how she has been affected by Arnav's attitude and molding into it. .

While other side Arnav was ready to leave because of his lack of patience with Khushi but seeing the situation ,he takes the command to sail this ship but without coming to the front like Khushi.

Pause here:This reflects that Khushi kept the secret of Shyam  regardless her intentions were right yet poor decision. Today she is responsible for the mess she is in . She could have saved herself, Payal and Anjali from the upcoming and brewing danger.Now Arnav is at a grave fault too regardless he thinks Khushi has messed up and his has saved his Di's marriage by marrying Khushi. But then again it's wrong.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: On new year's eve ,Arnav had said to Khushi in her room " Yeh Duniya utni hi bedard aur pather dil  hai jitni keh phele thi " and today Khushi is witnessing those pather dil people who are not thinking for a second for the girl and just want to break the marriage.Anjali's words to Khushi "unhain pyar ka ehsaas hona bhi zaroori hai...phir apko who alag Chote nazar ayengey" ...This is what Khushi's love have done to him and today he came out and stood besides her again when Mama and Mami were humiliating his Khushi.Her unconditional love is reducing the Great ASR.

Buaji and Garima have been a witness to Arnav Khushi bonding on the dance floor again after dining table "golgappa" scene. These two mothers are witnessing their kids's deep love and affection for each other especially Garima who is observing Arnav like a true mother and that's why here connects " Baby corn" ...affection of mothers. 

PONDERING MOMENT:This is reminding me of Holi dance When Khushi was dancing joyously  and Arnav was drawn towards her "She is beautiful"  and came closer to her to bring her closer to his heart but then freed her to let her enjoy her freedom...Which led her to a confused confession "aisa Kyun hota hai ", the words of which she did not understand...Today..He was standing alone seeing her dancing freely but his painful throbbing heart wouldn't let him join her.DM has her own plans, His steps follow his heart towards his enchanted diva who is dancing in others happiness and his inhibited heart is joining her keeping her gazing at her waiting her to yearn the very same as he does...The moment he stumbles she gathers him in her safe circle of love to show him she will never allow him to fall and that's exactly is going to happen during kidnapping "Arnavji hum aapse wada katre hain ...hum aapko sahi salamat ghar ley ayengey "

Arnav's possessive mind immediately switches on to the image of Khushi in Shyam's arms  and aching heart convulses leaves her stranded alone in that circle of love and  walks away pushing her away  from him which made her baffled about her.

Khushi comes to the kitchen and overhears that this marriage happened because of Arnav. This is a relief moment as Khushi got her first realization with monologue" Hum inhe kabhi samjh hi nahi payenge..."Ek insaan ke do chehre - kabhi shaitaan, kabhi rajkumar"[I will never be able to understand him.One person with two faces...Sometimes Beast and sometimes Prince]

Khushi has seen both the faces of Arnav now and before and she knows him more than anyone, but her understanding is at the beginning stage because of his layered and complicated character.If yesterday's episode was about Arnav's war of his heart and mind [sahi and ghalat]..then today it is Khushi who is having confusion between her heart and mind. She has seen two faces of Arnav and both have made disastrous impact on her. One has made a deep space in her heart unknowingly as her Rajkumar and the other resides in her mind as Shaitaan!

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Arnav among pigeon helping a little girl to get her wishes...Again today Arnav got a girl her wish, her wedding with respect.Both times Khushi is witness... her confusion of that day "jo jaisa hai wo waisa kyuon nahi dikhta..."[why person doesn't act the way he looks like and seems to be]...is becoming now "yeh aise kyuon hain..."Why is he like that?]

Here also comes Arnav's words,"Sapno ki Duniya se bahar niklo KKG" ...She has to come out of this illusion of Prince charming and here comes Amma's words, "Jeevan saathi acha hona chahiye ..." She has to understand that Rajkumar is not always on white horse like filmy heroes ... and the day she will accept that she would have understood in totality who Arnav Singh Raizada is and what makes this man. Today was again the beginning of her confusion seeing him making another man a better husband while himself is not one. The difference shown excellently which her mind pricks for her to get that answer from him on why he married her.

The golden dialogue of this epi..."Ek Pal main inpe itna Pyaar ... aur doosre hi pal mein inse kitna darr lagta hai "...Again without acknowledging it she said something so important and true fact of her life , the very reason of her loving him unconditionally. She loves him because he is her, her reflection...Pure and innocent ."Arnav aur Khushi khabi alag nahi ho sakte" will come way later but it was always there...She is scared of him because she knows she did something unforgivable and he hates lies.He is unforgiving and when things will appear in front of him , she won't be able to bear that HATE and REJECTION of him and that's what she is afraid of and the day she will figure this out she will accept him with whole heartedly.

Million dollar question..."yeh aise Kyuon hain ?.."This will will lead her to the truth ... later she will ask him directly "aap aise kyuon hai" and his answer will be... "tum janti ho keh mein aisa kyuon hoon"

Khushi comes to her room and while changing her jewelry, her mind gets busy thinking about recent events.Garima comes in to chat with her daughter as "maa ki ankh khabi dhoka nahin khati" ...because seeing them on dance floor and all of the other events , her gut instinct is looking for answers of her bubbling questions. Garima begins with the positive qualities of Arnav to Khushi "who dil keh bhat saaf hain "...

Pause here:Arnav asked Khushi "Kya meri Maa mujhe dekh kar khush hai..." as he knew that his Mom would not be happy with the way he had turned out but he never knew one day a MOTHER will be saying this for him "Dil keh saaf" [clear at heart...]... as he didn't hear it while Garima was sayint this to Khushi...just like Khushi did not need mom's letter he didn't have to hear that either, A true PURE stars' talk which remains in between em ]

Pondering connected dots with symbolism :Khushi  in front of the mirror removing her jewels ...Mirror reflection meaning reflection of your  soul ..and  jewels  are associated with vanity ...Khushi's talk to her DM accusing her after marriage for not protecting her child and from now on she does not need her help but does she ?.. today she begins to remove the jewels , her vanity is at peace after witnessing the kitchen scene for a moment...and she was entangled in between her heart and mind when DM sent her aid in the form of her Mother !!

Garima told her before Payesh wedding, "Jeevan saathi ach hona chahiye"...Here connects Arnav's mother's letter " humare chote ke naak pe bahut saara gussa raheta hain, aur dil mein bahut saara pyaar"...That's why Khushi never needed that letter to read because she is reading the inscription on a PURE heart who resides in her all the time with her own eyes from his face and actions since from the beginning.

Pause here:Here comes "Kabootron keh saath sona pade ga...". Mothers are playing the pigeons' role and If Buaji told Arnav Khushi's qualities, Garima is telling Arnav's attributes to Khushi ,

Garima is again giving Khushi a wisest advice 'Farak hai to tum dono keh jatane keh tareeke main '...to make her understood that love comes in different shapes and ways.Today she is being taught that Arnav may not be her fairy tale prince but he will be her "sab se ache patti" ...All Khushi has to do to open her heart to accept him the way he is "mein aisa hi hoon"...[I am just like that]...Khushi listens all in silence.  Then suddenly she smacked by a reality when Garima hesitantly and fearfully tells her ," "par pata nahin ek anjaani ankahi khalish  dikhayi daiti hai tum dono ke beech" "[that she sees a distance in between them] .She  seeks an assurance from Khushi, "Khushi sach bata tu Khush to hai na" ... 

Khushi with tearful eyes looking deeply at her face "Hum khush nahi hain...(seeing the shocked expression on Garima's face) Balkeh hum bohat Khush hain..."That is Khushi who manages to hide her pain behind her words and smile and at this moment the only person who could see through her and understand her was Arnav because he was the reason of it.

She hides her pain successfully and lists down everything that she would actually want Arnav to be liked and what he is not. Arnav knows her pain and understands it. He is a witness to this purest moment of  mother and daughter and he can see through the lies that Khushi tells Garima and more than that.He can again see that he has crushed a pure heart who he loves the most by finishing all her hopes of living a happily ever after, He has abrogated all of her dreams of having a perfect husband. Guilt and regret is sending a sheen of tears  as he listens to the girl whom he torments , praises him, smiles for her mother and tries to assuage her mother's fears.This is an awakening moment of him that she smiles for the sake of others that this has become her part of life and not an act as he accused her off..."Janta hoon acting karne main tum mahir ho..."[I know you are good at acting]

That is what does not let him sleep at night. However much he may want to hate her - he may want to destroy her - he may want to finish her - he cannot help but regret his actions and now he is not even trying to justify that what he has done was right. The reality is seeping in him - he has spoiled her life - and he is guilty. 

Pause here: Loved that the door was opened behind him...HOPE is still there,FAITH of her that Arnav will emerge as a good husband.

As 'Duniya ke sabse Achcha Pati '

"It hurts to breathe. It hurts to live. I hate her, yet I do not think I can exist without her." 
"Charlotte Featherstone, Addicted "

Pause here:Yes he couldn't fix all the machines but one generator and couple ...because he couldn't fix his mother's life or sister's marriage but  he will be able to fix his with Khushi by his side after being cleaned from all the mess[gobbar] in which he is covered but gets cleaned by Khushi's PURITY[water] .He will be the best husband that anyone could even imagine.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

come fall with me
through the girdles of time
touching each instant that time did spell
so you and i could fall through every single one
together, fall with me

come fall with me
through every fear the mind does spin
i'll hold you, let your heart harness me
even if every fear comes haunting and comes
true, fall with me

come fall with me 
or what is this dark space this prismatic creation for
if you and i will not plunge into one another
and let it all go in one single terrifying
unifying fall, fall with me

come fall with me
let me fall and find my end my echo in you
fall in me and leave eternity there
you and i till that and between us does go
forever, hamesha fall with me

Beautiful indi , Acha huwa hum gire ...

and why not , she fell in his arms , He fell on her but took the plunge to make sure each time she is safe ...even on that dark night he took the plunge and married her but did protect her unintentionally from all the falls.
 by forcing her "come fall with me"  

THIS IS GOING TO ECO IN ME>>>

fall in me and leave eternity there

🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗  for that one line just too good .

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

kudos di 
loved it 
the best article i read today 
thansk a lot for pm 

Thnx Soni for taking time from your examy schedule.🤗

glad you liked it.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
🤗

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-235

taekwondo in slumber  LOVE THIS TITLE...and the bottom edit 😊

The power of Laminagar went off because of the new machine. "the load is gone up." The electrician said this to the colony people. The whole vicinity is outside to check why the power suddenly went off. The culprit is none but madhumati's damad's new AC. 😆 They all come to bua's house to query. Arnav and Khushi also come to hear the door bell. Poor Arnav  bumps with object in the small dark house. Bua is apologetic, what she can do as the son in law put the AC. Khushi's mohollewale seems very generous people. They let it go, after all he is the the damad of the moholla. But khushi is grumbling in anger, because of laad governor the whole vicinity is suffering. Arnav wants to mend his unintentional mistake by calling somebody to fix. But khushi refutes, "the electrician said it will be fixed by morning."

yes He is and that one relation will help him connecting to all of these ppl especially Guptas.

Bua and amma are giving him solution how to handle the heat. Bua even wants to fan him. haww buaji, I'm suspecting your intention; I know you like younger guys. How can I forget your infatuation to NK! Just kidding. 😆

"keep the window open, cool breeze will come and you will not feel the heat." Amma is so endearing to her son like damad.

Yes darkness of all the evilness and in between keep that window of Hope open because it will sooth you and provide you with cold air to remove the heat of evil fire which is burning him all the time.

Arnav is getting more embarrassed at this two caring lady's concern. "I'm fine."

bua tells Khushi to burn the mosquito coil. khushi quips, the mosquito coil will rather make him mute than kill mosquitoes. Arnav glares at khushi angrily at her sarcastic jibe. Khushi is going to fan babuji and wishes to sleep after that. Amma goes to get mosquito net for them. Amma is taking care of Arnav more than Khushi. Yes Garima is seeing him as a TRUE mother ...always...she sees what Bauji can't 

The gulabi machchardani is hanged on the bed. Arnav is checking it with annoyance. The business tycoon, who used to live his life like a celebrity, who always was surrounded by journalists and media people, has ended up with pink mosquito net in a very middle class house of a very middle class neighborhood of Delhi, where there is no power and heat and mosquitoes are killing him. God damn, why did he agree to come here? Obviously because of the girl whom he hates but actually can't live without. By the way why the journalists are not chasing him any more! 

That pink net is representing their own desires which we are seeing here in this epi...She does it in her sleep and he des it with open eyes by spreading water on her ...showing her what he can do with her...tum achi tarah se janti ho main kya kar sakta hoon...

Khushi enters the room, still grumbling,

"Jaise karni waise bharni."

To see him get troubled by the mosquitoes she banters,

"It looks like the mosquitoes here have sugar disease so that it's not sparing you."

Arnav eyes is turbid with anger. She says him not to get worried as the mosquito net has been put, so the mosquitoes will not bother him. She picks the mosquito killing racket to kill the mosquitoes. But she can't use it, as it couldn't be charged. She accuses Arnav

But she can't see him in trouble either..How sweet is that finding solutions for his mosquitoes.

"your AC sucked off all the power. but I'll not kill mosquitoes for you whole night"

Khushi notices that Arnav is not listening to her rather parting the bed by rolling a thin bed sheet. Khushi is flummoxed what he is doing.

Neither you will come to this side, nor I'll go over that side.'

Aww my angry ASR is just like a little kid. I was guffawing to see that thin barrier on that small bed. Anybody will cross that line in sleep. I guess he himself is scared to sleep with her, whether he can control his libido or not. So that is a self warning I assume. khushi seems nonchalant. She is not getting scared of sleeping with him. I wonder where her dhakdhak gone? So far I remember his nearness used to make her heart rates go haywire. 

The barrier shows RIGHT and wrong...truth and lie in between them but yes a reminder ..Don't cross too much but what she does...pushes him at the edge to force him comes out of this barrier and see the truth instead of pushing it away from him as he was pushing her all the time when she comes closer to him

The barrier looks funny to her and she jeers him sarcastically,

"Humari aisi jarrat ki hum laxman rekha, maaf ki jiye arnav rekha paar kare."

"maaf kiya"  how cute he sounded! 😳

Next war is on pala, I mean side.😳                                                                                

"This is my side."

"But I always sleep on this side."

Now khushi gotta chance to fight,

"According to the direction, your house is on the north side and mine is on the west. If you consider that then you have to sleep outside under the tree with pigeons. This is my house, my bed and my side. You just get up." She tells him in a baiting tone, almost  imperative like ASR now. perfect wife of ASR.

Arnav is infuriating at his insolent words,

"Right, at home where I can get a chance to sleep on my bed?."

"bechare chottey." Khushi incites him quizzically.

"shut up, I'll sleep on this side only."

Khushi renders and goes to other side. Arnav gets scared, what she is going to do. this crazy girl is so unpredictable!  Khushi acquiescently begs him, 

"parti paremshwar how can I refute you, you sleep that side and I'll sleep on this side."

Finally two quarrelsome kids go to bed. As soon as Arnav lies down the bed makes a crackle sound. s"What the, from where this sound is coming?"

They always like that and that is an achievement, she wakes a kid in him...She is kid herself and he awakes her desires as a woman in him ..cute.

"My side of bed makes sound."

"of course your side of bed, how can keep quiet."  Arnav teases her with a quick repartee. I always love ASR's sense of humor. Sarcastic but cute😊

Khushi gets up from lying and defends the bed, "don't insult my buaji's bed. it's made with teak wood and it has been with buaji for last 50 years."

"Yeah I can see how old it is" he derides.

👏👏 I made my own..where did u find those ...so cute 

They are lying in their designated place in the bed. After a while the taekwondo attack starts on Arnav. First her creamy hand flails on his chest. He is livid, moves her hand in a jerk. The next attack is straight on his special place with her knee. He must be chanting "what the" inwardly. He straightens her up and moves as far as possible, almost in the edge of the bed. I guess his libido is instigating him after her hit on the right point. Now her supple leg and eventually her lissome body is all over him, completely oblivious of the Arnav rekha. Oops I forgot, how one can think in sleep! Her face crumples in irritation, cause he is not letting him sleep in her taekwondo style.  His temper is rising. As much as he is trying to push her away, she is climbing over him more. In one point she pushes him so far with her butt that he has to hold the head board to prevent falling. This time he also gives her a hard push with his bum. Twisting, turning, wavering, rolling over, rotating like a clock, kicking, gyrating, all sorts of movement of Khushi continues whole night. And poor man keeps protecting him from her attack. Along with Khushi's dancing and prancing in slumber, the funny music in the background makes me fall flat on the floor. ASR needs to use some ahem technique to make her taekwondo queen inert in her place.

This is indeed brings a smile on our face 😆

Look at him how much he wants to hold her and wants her to show this HAQ all the time...

I guess Arnav fall asleep in the wee hour of the morning after defending himself from all sort of taekwondo attack. He wakes up first in the morning and gets irritated to see her leg over him. He moves her leg away in anger. When he gets to brushes off her hand what is clutching his shirt, his look goes to her angelic face. Seeing her beautiful face erases all vestige of anger away. He holds her hand stares at her with his breath ragged and his eyes alit with a soft glow. How beautiful and innocent she looks and like a small child how she clutches his shirt in her dormant state, as if she wants to be protected by him. it certainly proves the intrigue connection between them. Khushi always clutches his shirt like this even in unconscious state. When after falling down from the cliff, Arnav got scared when she didn't hold his shirt.
An Eternal Love , that's what it is , "cha kar bhi main tum se door kyuon nahi reh paati...kyuon ke inn ankhon main mohabaat dard ban keh rehti hai...Promo 4 is this all about

His heart softens with tender love for this crazy girl, who is a swindler in his eyes.. He just can't remove her hand from his shirt. Seeing her movement he veers his look to the other side. Khushi slowly opens her eyes; her gazes falters to see her position. Arnav is also is in tizzy whether she saw him admiring her or not. Khushi moves away her hand, fidgets tries to fix her dupatta. An awkward silence for a moment. Arnav breaks the silence first,

"I couldn't sleep the whole night."

Khushi looks at him ruefully, "I always sleep like this."

"Oh really! I never saw you sleep like this before."

"How do you know? We never slept together on a bed before."

Both look at each other with embarrassment. Coyness engulfs them. Arnav escapes. 

The power didn't come back yet. He is feeling hot. He picks his shoes and goes out. Khushi hears him addressing Garimaji aunty, telling her that he is going for a jog. Khushi screams from inside,

"amma kahiye naa." She smiles mischievously to see the time. She murmurs 8:20 and jogging. Sure she contrived something.

The morning of Laxminagar is rife with the handsome man's presence. The ambiance is fervent, cause he is looking devastating, jogging in his sports wear. He meets the men of the moholla who also are exercising. Arnav greets them good morning. They tell him to join them,

"no thanks I'm good."

This is true Soha's moment...

credit goes to the maker

Khushi who was roaming around in the mohalla reaches there with her effervescent smile. She translates his words for him

"ye kehe rahe ki yeh theek hai."

"so we are not bad also." One guy gives him a heavy exercise bar to use it.

If you are a man then use it."

Arnav refutes and prefers to jog instead. Khushi sees the time and think to procrastinate him for a while. She quips to spare him, " look, he can't even hold it properly, he won't be able to do it." she looks at him sardonically.

"Aab ayega uth paharke niche, aur uthi paharpe charke baithe."

⭐️ cute 

Arnav looks at her with darting eyes. Khushi comes near him and tell him, it's fine if he can't do it. He must continue his jog. That is enough to incite him to show his mardangi. He has to prove his wife, how strong he is. He unzipped his jacket to take it off and strides away in a confident gait. He starts to rotate the bar holding it in upper position. He continues it with both of his hand. His ripping muscles of his biceps and shoulder are bulging out with his every movement. How perfectly shaped body he got or he made. Along with his every muscle movement Khushi's eyes are also popping out in bewilderment. My condition is worse than Khushi I guess. How could she underestimate ASR's strength! ASR's BG music intensifies along with the extra drum beat. To see his skill and strength one guy comments,

"woh ustadji yeh to majre hue khiladi. Yeh to saab kuch kar sakte hai."

Khushi's chatter box comes to a complete halt to see her hot husband's skill. She gasps inaudibly. She swallows hard, alarmed by the sudden racing of her heart that is pounding mercilessly against her ribcage and almost takes her breath away. The elder man tells Khushi to give him water, as he is sweating a lot. Arnav stares at her with confidence. He comes near her and she gives her a glass of water to drink. Arnav gives her the heavy bar to hold. Khushi almost bents down because of the heavy weight of the bar.

"leave it Khushi. you won't be able to hold." Said Arnav with his  caramel eyes agleam with humor. He takes the bar from her hand. Instead of drinking the water he pours it on his face. khushi stares at him amusingly. I think he needed to cool down, cause whole night he must got high by her sexy wife's attack. He shakes his head to drop the extra water. his hair is helter skelter, he swishes his wet hair and some droplets of water comes on Khushi's face, makes her cool along with him. There must be million butterflies miraculously appeared in her stomach and slowly fluttering their wings. Cause I also have the same things going inside my stomach.

Blue as she can't hold the power of his love and at the same time his hate because he dislikes duplicity because he was holding two heavy ones...

Just loved to see her affect on her handsome husband. 😊

Arnav is ready to go home. But Khushi has to delay him more. So she tells him to go inside the house from back door, as the floor will be dirty with the mud of his shoes.

In RM mami and Babli are sitting together. Payal comes there with a doll. Babli who was watching her laptop gets annoyed to see Payal.

"I don't like doll. I'm  not a baby."

Payal says her meekly that if she watches the laptop so much, her beautiful eyes will go bad. Babli retaliates sternly that she should not act like her mother, cause she is not. Mami appreciates her insolence so much. She thinks she is 9 years old, but she is actually like her, junior Manoroma. Uff mamiji you are absolutely right, your niece are mean and jealous like you. Mami indirectly tells Payal to leave and she leaves with a heavy heart.

Back in GH Arnav and Khushi are back in home. Amma asks him whether he needs anything. Arnav says he just needs to shower. When he addresses her aunty, Khushi again frets, "amma kahi na.". Naturally it acerbates Arnav. amma gives her a punch on her arm. He goes toward the bathroom. bua comes out from there, singing. Seeing him soaked, bua thought he took a bath already with the well water.

"no it's sweat, I exercised."

Bua is feeling bad for him, the heat is too much, he must having problem. She tells him whether she should put two drops of oil in the water! Arnav says he is fine. Again bua stops him to warn to open the faucet lightly, otherwise it can break. Khushi is exulting, cause bua is doing her job of delaying him. bua is about to warn him about the time, khushi doesn't let her speak and tells her to check the daal and she goes inside the bathroom to grab bua's cloth. Again she delays.

khushi do fast" his handsome features marred by intense anger.

"I'm doing fast, don't you see so much clothes!"

Arnav is so annoyed that even ready to carry bua's used clothes. Though she refutes, but eventually passes him the cloths. She is exultant, because she made him do the cheapest work of carrying bua's dirty clothes and he is doing everything as per her instruction. I swear I wished to strangle Khushi! and ASR's endurance surprised me.

Pause: Why Arnav is using common bathroom? So far I remember there is an attached bathroom with Khushi's room. Remember the day after Payash's engagement. Arnav came in their bedroom and Khushi pulled him inside the bathroom thought it was Payal!👏

After listening to all her frothy talk, when he finally goes inside the bathroom, she again delays him,

"I need soap to wash clothes."

"so" his anger is sky high now.. She is looking for the soap what is kept in the bathroom, where her hand will not reach, so she needs his help. She looks at the time, it's not 9:30 yet. So she has to procrastinate for longer time. She is fickling what container she needs. Arnav gave her all of them. "our rule of the house is to keep the things on it's place." She gives him back the rest of the container. It's not 9:30 yet. So she needs to delay him more. She now starts to say, how he should use the faucet. Her muddle thought is dementing  him now.

"khushi go and let me take a bath." Khushi finally spares him, feigning innocence. He sees that his body wash is open and lying on the floor. Khushi again pretends, "might fallen by mistake, while taking the clothes."

Arnav gives her a loathsome look as if he will eat her up. And Khushi the menace

deserves a slap now

Aww you wanna slap Khushi...who is pushing him to the edge so he becomes angry and tell him the reason...What she supposed to do with this Laad Governor...who is becoming so dheet and stubborn and at the top doesn't leave her desires at rest...

.gifs credit goes to tumblr.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=B-MiPK-Rer4[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to SmitaR

Absolutely breathtaking gifs.⭐️

The description of bed scene is making tearful because of laughing so much 

My comments are in between.

Loved the VM and the song 
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

if we are to be real and honest, those things certainly are.

what excited asr, what ignited khushi... why did they love each other?... can i imagine asr in love with akshara? or khushi with naitik? if not, there have to be some answers, right?

I had been meaning to comment about this Indi di. I still can't stop laughing and rolling my eyes in disbelief 🤣. If by some alien miracle he did get coerced into marrying her he would have driven off with a what the in his white suv right out of the set and then killed off the writers with it. On a side note someone shared a fuzion article about IPK which has this line " We literally stopped saying I Love You because we learnt that I Love You Damn it sounds more stylish and passionate when said in the right tone! " .. Now imagine Akshara saying.. "Hum bhi aapse I love you dammit!" 😆
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

er ah mmm i am trying to be saintly here... what the 🤣  🤣  

dammit.

this is not to say i have anything against akshara and naitik... they are perfect for each other and repeat the same issue about love being what it is, just in their own specific way.

but no one, not even scarlett and rhett have had such a specific way of their own as our dammit couple.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
trying to catch up...
episode-214

Khushi is frenetic in tension; how she will pay the loan of Arnav. It is such a big amount for her! She is asking Laxmi, will she do the halwai work. Last time, it was a big loss, so no.  Will she do the embroidery work, she is master in this. No, it will take lots of time to arrange money. She is in quandary. She needs to immerse herself in some work, otherwise she will start making jalebi again. She wants to prepare Akash's lunch to divert her from her muddle thought.

Khushi cooked huge amount of food for Akash. Payal is flummoxed to see so much food; she already prepared food for Akash. Khushi just did it to cool down her agitated brain. Mami comes in the kitchen and gets bewildered to see so much food. She became so enamored to see the salad platter, that starts to praise her, forgetting her acrimony towards her. But Anjali doesn't forget to incite her, "doesn't this looks like a five star hotel's chef's work?." Anjali is surprised as well. She thinks she can feed the whole AR office. Anjali's words make Khushi jovial; she thinks to feed this food to the staffs of AR.

Three ladies pack the whole food in tiffin carriers. Khushi is all set to go to feed his husband's employees. Suddenly Anjali remember that Arnav must've ordered pizza. But in what expedition she has gone, that is no avail to call her back.

The tiffin girl has reached AR office and greeting everybody as if it's her very own place. Obviously it's her place, after all she is the wife of the boss. She first greets the two guards, chamanlaal and Kesharilaal, who didn't let her go inside the offic few days back. They are confused; why the madam doesn't have pail and mug with her today.

"no no, I left those in bathroom today." Khushi is so funny!

She makes them smell the delicious food what she brought with her.

Khushi is too much; such affability with the guards! By the way, she didn't bring the pail and mug; it was there in the office. I guess the writer forgot that.

AR employees are starving, waiting for the pizza eagerly. When Akash suggests them to order something else, khushi comes in front of him with the dabba.

"jijaji aapke liye khana, aur sath mei jijika dher sara pyaar."

(jijaji, here is food for you along with myriad love of jiji.)

Akash feels a bit awkward, how can he eat where the employees are hungry.

Arnav looks a bit uncomfortable in his room, he must be hungry. Suddenly his look goes downstairs. He is startled and enraged to see Khushi immersed in talk with his employees. He descends down and sees Khushi is trying to feed them. But the obedient staffs are refuting to eat, sir ordered pizza, how can they eat something else. Khushi insists them, just to taste a bit, they can eat pizza afterwards. She also feeds a morsel to a female employee. She tells them what she got for them, aloo-matar, methi.

"what the, comes out from ASR's mouth inadvertently. All the staffs cower in fear to see their haughty boss there. But the lady boss is dauntless. She tells Arnav in exuberance,

"Arey aap agaye, aur yeh what the naa aapki pizzawaloke liye bachachakar rakhiye, jab woh ayege...oh you came here. And save this "what the" for the pizza guys when they will come. They didn't come yet."

Ignoring Arnav completely she starts to talk again, "where I was."

in aloo'matar, and methi-curry." A guy replies.

She brought some jalebi too for the sweet lovers.

"It's so light that you will keep eating." She gives a bite on the jalebi and ebbs into it's taste. The way she eats the jalebi, makes everybody drool. They look at their boss with a plea, so that he can allow them to eat her food.

"There is enough for everybody.' Khushi says gleefully.

Arnav's eyes crinkle in anger to see her demeanor.

"One thing I'm telling clearly. I'm a bit shameless in the matter of jalebi. If you don't eat I'll finish them all." Khushi provokes them to eat.

They gulp, keep look at their boss for permission. But their boss's disdainful look doesn't let them dare to eat.

"It's ok, if you don't want to eat." Khushi takes the food in the canteen. She signals one guy with her eyes to follow her in the canteen. While passing Arnav, she gives him a challenging look. Holding his dabba Akash looks at Arnav ruefully, "bhai, Payal sent this food." He permits him to eat by nodding his eyes. The rest of the staffs looks ambiguous, what to do, the food is in the canteen, but the boss is not letting them eat. Arnav asks, what happened to the pizza? they all became mum. He hollers,

"What happened to the damn pizzas?" he ascends up in anger.

Pause: I didn't not get it, why ASR didn't allow his staffs to eat the food what Khushi brought for them. Khushi is his wife in front of the world and as a wife of the boss, she can feed his employees. Why ASR divulged his bitter relationship with his wife in front of his staffs? Didn't he say that in front of the world they will act like happily married couple!

In the canteen khushi is waiting with the food, but nobody is coming. Akash is also ready with his dabba, but can't eat either.

A man sneaks inside the canteen. Khushi welcomes him ardently,

"Plz come in. Mufta ka maal, kaziko halal."

Slowly all other employees start to come to eat.

Arnav is sullen in anger, calling for the pizza. He recollects Khushi's words to scold the pizza guy. And he does so. But the pizza already delivered to the wrong address. He espies form upstairs that all are marching towards the canteen. As the pizza is not coming, so he thinks not to admonish them. He also peeps in the canteen and sees that all are getting crazy to eat her food. Aww how cute he looked just like a hungry little boy peeping for the food!  Khushi notices him watching and gives him a thumbs up. Without saying anything he leaves.

People loved her food so much that even pleading her to bring food every day. Khushi also is taking their order enthusiastically.

Arnav is back in the canteen. Aww poor man is hungry, how can he resists his wife's delicious cooking now!. Akash tells him to eat, the food is really good. He looks at him with darting eyes and tells the staffs to go back to work fast.

Khushi is happy. She got plenty of order. She is arranging the Tiffin boxes, ready to go home. But two boxes are missing. She tells the canteen guy to look for it. She also goes to find that. She comes up and sees from outside that Arnav has those two missing Tiffin boxes with him. and he is gulping the food  with his food ravenously. So the sexy man went to the canteen to steal the food! Not really believing her eyes she moves towards his cabin only to congeal in surprise. This time her husband's signature  "What the" comes out from her mouth involuntarily. She covers her mouth in pronto. She enters his cabin silently and smiles with great satisfaction to see her husband enjoying her food so much. He relaxes on his chair after eating all scrumptious food. But His heart is craving more of his wife's delicious cooking, so he goes back to the other dabba and picks a jalebi.  

Sanaya gave the perfect expression here.

Barun must loved gulping all the yummy foods. We know what a big foodie he is!

Khushi just can't admire her husband surreptitiously, she runs to admonish him not to eat the jalebi,

"No no you can't eat it. there is sugar in it. If I would know you will eat then I would've brought some sugar free sweets too. Tomorrow I'll get some sukhi, mewe ki halwa for you."

Arnav gets so embarrassed to get caught red handed; he is giving her surreptitious sideway glances. When khushi intends to talk he leaves the cabin giving her an angry glare.

Khushi is feeling so elated that Arnav enjoyed the meal what she brought. A sweet smiles suffuses her face.

The AR employees thank her again for the food. One guy wishes if they could eat such home made food everyday! The other guy nods him not to say any more, cause the boss can be mad.

Khushi is still in the trance of her husband thought. She recollects the scene of Arnav eating her food with his heart content. She feels content and delight. A glimmer of smile glints her eyes in satisfaction. If their relationship was normal, she would probably pour her heart out for her beloved Arnavji.

Some ladies visited RM to talk about some fancy dress competition. When Payal offers them snack, they refuse to eat, because their figure will go bad. These ostensible ladies attitude embittered me. they are complaining except once why Manoroma never participated in the fancy dress competition. Mami gets scared when she recollects how she fell down on the stage while walking on the ramp like a model. the two mean ladies laugh remembering that. They insist her to participate this time with her newly wed DIL. They mock her that she has to deliver her speech in English this time, more than hello hi bye bye. The other lady jeers, "if she wins then she will give the speech."

Payal tells them to write her name and her MIL's name as well. She thinks, the thing will be different this time. Nani and Anjali both appreciate her confidence.

Khushi came back from the office with a very jovial mood. She tells them how much they loved her food and they want it everyday.

"Very good, wah re gupta shishters, ek humri association mei humri naak kataipe tuli huyi hai, aur dusri, publicke khana khilaike humri kitchenwa empty karath hai. Hello hi bye bye."

(oh Gupta sisters, one is planning to humiliate me in front of the association and another is emptying our kitchen by feeding public.)

Payal and Khushi both gets upset to hear her paltry words.

I have no words for mami's meanness. Such a rich family's DIL, but so shallow is her mentality.

Shyam blind folds anjali with his hand and brings her to their room. He makes her stand in front of the covered cradle.

"This gift is not for you.' Anjali uncovers it and gets delectable to see the decorated cradle. Shyam becomes lovey dovey with her, he wants to know whether their gudiya loves this gift or not. Anjali tells him that she loves it very very very much. She hugs him and gets emotional. shyam says her why she is teary in happy moment?

rani saheba, it's so easy to make you happy, that some times I feel bad."

So Shyam has guilt feelings too. He knows how unconditionally she loves him, but he is beguiling her in return. Clever shyam knows very well how to chicane his gullible words with his cagey words.

"you just keep do this small things and I don't want anything else."

She leans on his chest again. Shyam smiles devilishly.

First I though he has some conscience and guilt feelings for cheating Anjali. But seeing his devil smile I think I misunderstood him.

The sexy man is back from his work, but still talking in his blue tooth, probably with a client. he is talking about some business deal. He is about to enter his room saying the guy that whatever happens "hum isi tarah kam karte hai."

Surprisingly the same dialogue comes from his room, which is saying by no other else but his crazy wife. He gets in the room and sees that Khushi is walking on the bed, talking to somebody on the phone. The phone is connected to her ear with head phones. He tells mr. Sharma that it's a matter of 10 crore. At the same time Khushi also tells the person that, it's a matter of 10 thousand. One is over crore and one is over thousand, but both are on the same number 10. He tells Mr. sharma to call back, cause he needs to listen to his crazy wife now. Khushi is telling the guy that she needs quality product.

"Aab aap humko sikhaigeke cality kya hothe hai. Hum halwaiki beti hai, aur businessmanka patni."

(will you teach me, what quality means? I'm daughter of a confectioner and wife of a business man.)

His face suffuses with a sweet smile to hear her dealing with the guy like a perfect business woman. Or is he elated to hear her claiming herself his wife!

I wish if Khushi jins her husband in business. She is so much potentiality that if he would guide her she would be successful like her husband.

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

plz ignore typos and mistakes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VO4yrebTM9w[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to nandini

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Faiqa, indi, durga, sohara thanks for appreciating those lines on epi 198.
I miss a certain man and his girl in tv.