Posted: 10 years ago
How is it possible that Saachi can't conceive? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜†
May be spoiler was misleading. ðŸ˜•
Edited by -Rumi- - 10 years ago
drveena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

Ok so many people guessed it right. The rash which Saachi got was due to her pregnancy. Its good that Neena and Dilz helped convince DV about having a child. Warna bechara shock se pata nahin kya kar deta. 😆
Anyways today's episode was something I was wanting for a long time. A completely DV centric episode about his state of mind...about him reflecting about his relationship with Saachi and how she is unhappy. And yes thanks to Dilz he also got to know how Adu was treated in his absence.

nice post...😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eksie

Its a very interesting turn of events from everyone's perspective... 

-Saachi is beginning to give in.. feeling sorta guilty for the mounting pressure on DV.

-DV is beginning to realize Saachi's perspective... and his talk with Neena and Dilz seems to have done a world of good to his thought process.

-Suparna seems to to have not learnt much from what she did... and so plans to use the 'pregnancy' track against SaRuv.

I wonder how Suparna turns the reports around... coz the precap suggests she will use the pregnancy reports to create a rift between SaRv considering she knows/thinks DV is not ready for kids and reason the tension between SaRuv. 

Whatever it is... I'm waiting to see the look on Saachi & DV's face when they find out she is pregnant!  

What I think is Suparna will plan to create rift over the pregnancy due to their differing opinions about starting a family. But before Saachi sees the report Suparna will figure that DV is ready to start a family. So she will replace the reports using special powers given to TV vamps. Thus we saw in the spoilers that both Saachi and DV are upset over Saachi being unable to conceive. From today's spoilers it looks like she is trying to cause an accident so that Saachi miscarries. Maybe she also realizes a pregnancy cant be hidden for long. 😆 
PS: I am also waiting to see DV's and Saachi's reaction to the news that Saachi is expecting. After so many disagreements...God blessed them afterall even before they probably thought of starting a family. ðŸ˜†