arjun ko sys bol diya😆
awesome update
con soon
fairyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

part 3 :

flash back

roshni was in hospital and she knew she had less time now so she decided to tell riya her small sister everything wrong thing she did specially with the two people who trusted her with their life , arjun and sameer .

she saw riya sitting beside her crying holding her hand

riya: di please app jaldi thik ho jayega

roshni: riya please ro maath , mujhe tumse kuch batana hai , aur yeh bahut important hai . meri yeh akhri khuwaish hai jo tumhe pura karna hai aur haa is ke baad shayad tumm  mujhse nafrath karne laago gi

riya crying: please di aesa math bolo ,i could never hate you

roshni : just listen to me riya , mere paas waqt bahut kam hai .
'' yeh baath shuru hoti hai jab mei little angels school mei pre teacher thi ... waha us school ke paas two aadmi rahete thee .. ho hamesha mujhe dekhne aate thee ..''

roshni smiled  and went in her thoughts flash bach of how she met sameer and arjun

roshni after teaching the kids and finishing her  class went to sit in the garden .

she saw them again in the garden as always whenever she sits there alone she finds both of them looking at her , so this time she decided to talk to them

roshni: sunnoo app dono kiya yahi rahte ho

both nodded

roshni: hamesha mujhe he kiwu dekhte rahte ho

both didnt say anything

roshni: kiya aap don bol nahi sakte

both: whattt ... no ...no... i mean yes .. i mean ..

and they looked at each other while roshni laughed at their mumblings

finally acha apna naam batao

tall one: i am sameer

short one: i am arjun

roshni: mei roshni , yaha teach karti hu

sameer : haa hum ne dekha

arjun: hum bhi yaha police training ke baad yaha narcotivs department join kiya hai

roshni: wow thats great , dono saath ho

both nodded in a yes

roshni: thik hai mei chal ti hu

both: kiya itna jaldi

roshni nodded and smiled: well jaane se pahele , kiya tum dono mera dost bano ge

both happily nodded and they shook hand . aur yaha se shuru huwi inki dosti . ahista ahista waqt guzarta gaya aur in teeno ki dosti aur bhi ghahri ho gayi .. aur isi beach dono roshni se pyar karne laage ...

ek din rathod ne roshni ko propose kiya aur woh accept karli .. dono apne relation ko arjun se chupae aur hafte mei ek do baar akele milne laage aur ayese he arjun ne bhi roshni ko prospose kiya  aur roshni usko bhi accept kar li aur dono ke saath affair mei hogaye. aur arjun aur sammeer dono he is se wakeef nahi thee

aese he 3 saal guzar gaya . arjun aur rathod ki promotion ho gayi kiwu ke un dono ne bahut namil don , sikander ka kai gowdown bund karwaya ...

ek din roshni apne ghar par akelei thi aur sikander agaya waha ..roshni ko drag kar ke room mei le gaya aur threw her on the bed . roshni looked at him with big eyes ..

sikandar tu yaha .. she was shocked

sikander smiled and hugged her ; haa meri jaan mei yaha . mujhe miss nahi kiya

roshni smiled and kissed himm: ofcause miss kiya hai baby tumko

sikander: par mujhe toh laga ke tu un dono bewakufoo ke saath busy thii

roshni: dekho tere he kahene par mei ne yeh sab kiya aur tum mujh par sak kar rahe ho

sikander: sorry meri jaan and he started kissing her and this led to them in love making ..

after 3 months when roshni got to know ke she was pregnent she told sikander who was angry at first saying : mei kaise maan lu ke yeh bacha mera hai aur undono kaminoo ka nahi ...

roshni shoutedz: sikander tum mujh par saq kar rahe ho , u know i only loved you aur tere he kahene par maine un dono ke saath dosti aur relation rakha

sikander: thik hai toh mujhe un dono ko laakar yaha do

roshni: par kiwu

sikander: jayaz se baad hai , mujhe un dono se badla lena hai

roshni: par sikander woh log ache hai aur mere dost hai they trust me

sikandar: ooo toh yeh toh aur ach baath hai , tere kahene par woh zarur ajenge

roshni: nahi i will never do this

sikander: if you want me to accept you and tera baccha , do as i say

roshni cried and said: thik hai give em few months

after 4 months roshni managed one day make arjun and sameer come to the place where she called them ..

both came and saw each other there shocked

sameer: arjun tu yaha

arjun: tu yaha kiya kar raha hai

tabhi roshni piche se: haa meine tum dono ko yaha bulaya

sameer was about totgo to roshni and hug her when arjun to at the same time was aboutt to do that but roshni ke piche se sikander came and hugged her

both stood shocked and looked at roshni for explaination ,while roshni stood silent with tears in her eyes and as they met her after few months they saw she was pregnent

both shocked and shouted: roshni tum pregnent ho , par kaise

and both looked at each other

sameer: aur sikander tum yaha kiya kar rahe ho , tumhhe maallooom hai ke police tujhe dhund rahi hai . leave roshni '' ., he said while taking out his gun

sikander laughed holding roshni and caressing her belly

arjun balled his fist and was so angry and he shouted '' i will kill you , you bas***d

sikander : kiya huwa baby tum kuch nahi kaho gi

both arjun and sameer looked at roshni

rsohni: arjun , sameer i am sorry .. so sorry , '' and she started crying

sikander: acha koi baath nahi mei batata hu '', and he turned towards arjun and sameer , '' baath aesa ke ke yeh roshni meri hoone wali bache ki ma bunnewaali hai aur yeh meri girlfriends hai

arjun: shut up sikander , bakwaas band kar , roshni sirf mujhse pyar karti hai ...

sameer was shocked at arjuns revelation: what?? par roshni toh meri girlfriend thii

arjun now turned shockely to sameer: yeh kiya kahe rahe ho

sameer nodded and said '' poocho roshni se ''

they turned and looked at roshni

sikander laughed looudly

roshni had enough so she shouted: enough ... yes arjun and sameer i played with your friendship and betrayed you . i played with your both s feeling and betrayed you too .. i have always loved sikander par ab mujhe pata chala ke sikander kitna gira huwa insaan hai '

sikander laughed evily

roshni : but haa mei ne tum dono se sacchi dosti ki lekin tum dono ke sath waqt guzaarte  guzaarte mujhe tum dono se pyar  hogaya

sikander shouted: what .. you bitch

arjun and sameer stood frozen listening to her confession and how she played her

sikander saw this and took out a gun was was about to shoot them but roshni shouting ran infront of them and took the bullets in her body

samju: roooshniii

they hold her and made her lay down and  took out their gun to shoot at sikander and his man but they ran away ..

quickly they took her to the hospital and doctor operated her but as the doctor was roshnis friend asked him not to tell them if her operation was successful and just tell them ke she died

she had been in the hospital for 2 months and then when her delivery time came she called riya from london .

roshni said: yeh thi meri kahani riya , meine dono ko dhoka diya . mei bahut buri hu

riya crying: how could you do this di , how could you 

roshni: ha riya aur iski saza mujhe mil rahi hai , shayad mei rahu he nahi aur mera bacha , par riya promise me ke you will take care of my baby aur if i die tum mere bacche ko sikander ki nazar se hamesha dur rakhna  aur usse ek acha police officer banana aur ha mere baare mei kabhi maath batana

riya crying nodded and thus roshni hugged her and took her last breathe leaving her baby to riya and not before namig him rohan ..

flash back ends

thinking all about her di's confession she slept but after few hours she woke up and was scared . she quickly ran to rohans room and saw him sleeping peacefully , so she made a place beside him and slept there hugging him , mumuring '' i wont let any one take you from me ''

and she slept .. she woke up again and saw it was 7 am .. omg she was late , hurridely she woke rohan up and quickly got them both ready , and both went out to tcatch a cab but she saw arjun waiting outside . riya was shocked to see him outside  ..
Edited by farana786 - 10 years ago
fairyshah thumbnail

bas aaj ke liye itna he kaafi hai ok friends . ab jaldi se read karo aur apna likes and comments thoko ...

😊😊😉😉😉
fairyshah thumbnail
😊😊  thanks for your patience ...

pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update roshini play both sam and arjun
emotion and feeling so rohan is roshin and
sik child and arjun come to riya but its to short
u 3  res kiya I thought u will big wala update
cont soon
Edited by pink1 - 10 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...
kya kamal ka flashback hai yaar

meine kabhi aisa story nahi padha...seriously awesome

everything is so perfect

samjun was really hurt because of roshani...