Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 10 years ago
^ Horizon, gorgeous lines up there!!  Well said!  👏  I especially love these lines!

"...as his eyes paused  on that girl in sight

with a battered soul and no one to share her plight

...as their heavenly abode witnessed in all its blues

clandestinely, their hearts imbued in love seemed to hope ..

this too shall pass!"

How we all missed those moments!  😭
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Kate,  thanks for liking
confession ...😳

I actually started writing for the first part as I was enthralled at that frame of him in that slick grey suit holding a black mug of coffee...shallow me..and wondered how privileged we were to get to see a new sequence transpire everyday!!
😔
but couldn't ignore his and her pain while he adorned that!!

Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ArshiH,👏

236, lovely thoughts especially the connections with the Dargha, their accident , the black fold to soapy eyes, and my most favourite is Wheels and seat .Really different angle to see these scenes.
But I do feel that he doesn't need any lesson to learn about this mediocre family style or community.He doesn't give a damn about that.The only thing is he didn't see it with his own eyes and I am sure Khushi knows it , but she is not putting two and two together to see him clearly because his attitude and character is confusing her and just like him as he can't think or see anything clear in his anger , she is same otherwise she was way too sensitive towards him before at every step but there was one difference, BIG one, she had no RIGHT on him and now she does at least that's what she thinks and lets her to have that and wants her to claim that but the FEAR and HOPE what you explained so beautifully comes in the picture for her .

Thank you for such a nice piece.😊
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Indi 😊👏

240,Loved the emotional take and over your frustration for this track , I think there was this whole drama was going on that he is going to leave for his movie and then the IPK became a joke for a while but it doesn't seems like that .Anyway I liked this episode for the last scene because that was important for him to show and make him realize how badly he had damaged her beyond imagination.This will bring his CONTROL over his rage in upcoming scene because he is seeing himself proven wrong every time he misunderstood her.His war of mind and heart  within is tilting towards heart and when during Payesh wedding his Heart couldn't let her go and mind made her his , same is coming up again for the next phase which will bring ILU from his inner fears , he might be able to not see her again.

Thank you.😊
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Rhea 😊👏

241, Good point she always wanted to be with this man who is everything to her.But one thing was sure he was not jumping to conclusion.His seeing her here in GH and connecting the dots is changing his view in many ways.The things he never took granted and no one even had a courage to go any extent with him and at the top he let them be in their senses without throwing his rain of rage at them was impossible but in Khushi's case it is becoming his habit.He enjoys that and adores that.That is called moving forward in understanding just like she understood right away something is bothering him and she is the cause which as always gives her more pain.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE Part 238-239

Deja vu

Life is just like a running wheel and the events which are at the bottom ,out of sight for a while always comes upward right in front of your eyes.It is you who must be ready to face it.Time is a healer but it is the worst killer ever when it comes to make you face the worst of it.IPK and weddings are the sign of alarming signals as always .Anjali's wedding destroyed the innocence of Chote including her, Payesh wedding destroyed the Trust of a young Arnav and crushed the dreams of a young girl and now preeto wedding , a message of another destruction...A wedding which  will bring another show down.All the events are repeating , Arnav's drinking tea on the dinning table yesterday,today flirting with Khushi are reminding me Payesh wedding...and his fall cushioning Khushi at the top of him reminded me Rangoli during Diwali.Cruel time is back with another punch just by the corner.

Time rings the bell of a wedding and Nandini enters with her fears ,pains , sacrifices  and  problems  of a fixed marriage of a girl "Preeto" with a family which is richer than them.A nice portrayal of middle class family facing issues during a marriage of a girl. So Arnav's lesson continues .. I was  glad to see he was watering the plants as he is calm and not angry snipping with scissors. I must say he has grown more hopes and relations from one plant...

I loved the reaction  of Khushi and Arnav when  Nandini brings the topic of two daughters are happily married .Khushi's face is shriveling  slightly while Arnav gets frozen in his acts.His face is turned side ways while listening the conversation keenly.Even these are bringing haunted memories back to him but he still doesn't know the impact of these yet. By the end of this marriage ,He will understand the real importance of ""Mangalsutra" and "Sindoor" Which Khushi mentioned on the wedding night...though he believes in it strongly more than anyone...  During this wedding he will learn a lot about the wedding and especially the problems of middle class associated with it and that will make him understand the real position of Garima and Buaji behind the situation for not exposing Shyam's fiasco in front of Raizadas but it will be hard for him to forgive Khushi because she didn't tell him as I said in 237, he was angry because he lashed out in front of family because for him their Privacy matters the most and whatever till now happened in between them is different than anything else and he treasures it.

I love Garima saying that, "Sab Kuch Teekh hojayega" an assurance that at the end everything will be fine...My Fav is his "Haan...mujhe koi aitraz nahi"..Babua is saying yes to marriage by himself "Ba hosho hawas" [in his senses] but has no clue for what...hehehe...Yes the Dark night of temple when he forced this marriage on her is taking new shape here...

Love morning scene for so many reasons, first I see Arnav has changed this room as his way just like Khushi did in his room.His files, laptop, AC and all for his comfort.Second Khushi sitting covered in blanket, shivering in cold , shaking the cup of tea in her hand complaining about AC and glaring at Arnav who is making fun at her but why? Why is she not leaving him alone and going outside if it is that cold.This is my grabber , if he is being comfortable in her ways and adjusting his style , She is trying to become comfortable in his ways as possible as she can but in a BRIDE style...

Love this ,Khushi sitting like a bride covered with her duppatta on her head like a veil surrounded and guarded by stars , her parents waiting for her hubby to come and meet her with full trust and their prayers and her trust and patience is being paid off here when Arnav who has his back towards the truth and purity of her, turns around and sees Khushi and starts walking  slowly towards her. He comes closer ,removes the hurdle, shaking cup of tea and begins to lean closer towards her but not even once forcing himself on her and giving her all the needed space..Arnav in his flirtatious best 'Tumhaari naak laal ho gayi hai" he tells her, gently passing his finger over her nose- it is so similar to 'tumhaari gaal laal ho gayi hai'- the day she kissed him in the run-up to Payash's marriage before the heart-breaking terrace scene.

Third, Buaji and Arnav duo ,Arnav is having some real fun and jokes over his wife which brings a laughter over Buaji's face and a glare over Khushi's face.cute scene.

In RM..."Bubblia, Yeh tum kaa karat ho?..." Even Mami has beecome suspicious .Bubbly, comes from boarding school to RM every year to meet her best friend Mr. A who has found a new best friend Mrs. A. Mr. A and spends more time with her than with Bubbly - no one at that age is comfortable seeing 'their' best friend suddenly becomes some one else's best friend. to solve it there is one way... be blind towards your best friend's best friend. Cut that one out, push her out of the family frame and from friendship and be happy.The message is for Arnav to do the opposite ,don't get blind from the major problem Shyam and that's what is coming up in a wrapper shape...It also shows that Mamiji did care about Payal from her heart.

His flirty smile fades away in between the noise of the environment and people around him as he is Jijaji of the whole town now.Love this small touch as in middle class the guest and especially SIL gets respect from the whole town.

Khushi's .."Khaali bartan hai na, aawaz toh karenge hi" ...as  To Khushi, Arnav is a man with no feelings inside him, to her he is empty and devoid of emotions from inside. That shows how much his acts has ruined her perception about him.But  she immediately covers up her statement with a 'bartan ki baat kar rahi hoon' as he glares at her.But in reality he is not empty, but he does say and act without thinking much when it comes to relationships and feelings. It is a slight indication that in the future, he is going to be careful in relationships.

Symbolism and connection:Buaji tells her NandKishore Arnav babua different virtues of Khushi while Khushi fires red chillies which brings tears in his eyes only. Chillies !!...as Red chillies remove the evil eye and tears washes away the dirt in eyes by clearing the sight. if "Dry Raisins" are all about Khushi's " dreams" then "dry red chillis" is all about "virtues of Khushi". Why red, why not green chillies...Red is Arnav's fav color red is in the back ground ...a color of passion and Khushi is the one who adds color and flavor in his empty colorless life ..She is flavoring his life even in his hatered and as he is not even paying attention what Buaji is saying to him about Khushi , Red chillies remain unnoticed as they just add flavors and colors and not taste till you mix it evenly with the food.Arnav can't understand how Khushi spreads joy around everyone's life without complaining , just by smiling like a beautiful butterfly, this is the "pure golden hearted" Khushi Kumari Gupta. "Doosro ki dukh takleef mein barabar hi hisedari"...These were the words spoken by Buaji to Arnav. They were about Khushi and they are so true. She is not a person who can see anyone in a problem. Her methods are weird but she will always try to solve and erase other's problems and for Arnav all this is more intense, because he holds a completely different place in her life.

Today he is not putting his ears to listen virtues of Khushi but There will be one day, when he will see the true attributes of Khushi and that day will be the beginning of their journey for "Eternity"..."Miljhulkar kaam karenge tho kaam jhaldi hojayaega..."Another hint that during this marriage Arnav will be a big helping hand to remove hurdles...

An Astonished Arnav stands alone when Buaji comes and praises him and he figures out how Khushi has tricked him in...oh ! no no no! Oh!  Yes yes yes...Buaji's Titliya has landed on your nose like a mosquito and you can't even remove her from her new position. Check mate...ASRji

PONDERING connected dots:This is the same spot where Buaji warned Shyam with the name of Nand Kishore for crossing Khushi's path again and today she is praising Nand Kishore for giving her Arnav as a gem in a million  as her Son in Law..

Khushi comes out, warns Arnav to move but an irritated Arnav demands an explanation and refused to do so but before Khushi could respond , the sound of music makes Arnav flinches but he recovers soon from auditory nerve attack .His wife is in a mood to tease him now..."aapke kaan tou tamater ki tarah lal ho gaye hain" just like ..."aap bhi theek nahin hain"...Deja vu ...His yummilicious eyebrow sends a sensational message of his flirty mood to Khushi and why not how can he resist challenger Khushi and at the top teasing one ...Both are looking awesome here...

Khushi  bounded by her impulsive nature rushes to get the flowers for the path to be decorated for Bidaii and her protector bounded by his caring nature follows her. Khushi climbs on to the ladder and tries to get the flowers but fails . Her hubby ordered her to get down immediately.My grabber is she agrees right away though with an ill grace and her dupatta clouds her eyes while descending . She again stays put over his instructions while Arnav comes to get her .

Symbolism and connection:Marigold has always been used for auspicious events  because the color  denotes optimism & hope .Marigold also symbolizes  total surrender to the will of God and here when the petals fall on the couple, it hints at their surrender to one another .  It also signifies  the will to over come obstacles  and emerge victorious ... it is for this very reason  that Marigold is sought after during Vijayadashmi , the day Lord ram Prevailed over Ravan ...It also represents a strong foundation ...meaning TRUST..Yes the trust of this couple will replaced mistrust soon because Arnav has lifted the veil of mistrust and both are looking at one another ..

The duppatta which is symbol of their union since from the beginning.From Sheesh Mahal the color is pink...when it landed on her head by the grace of DM to be marked by her...or to wrap that pink net Duppatta to take that plum cheek under his lips to mark her his with touch and then pink net acted like a "Chaddar " to cover them under their desires away from this world to be embraced by each other and now that pink is covering his Bride's beautiful face in a veil so he can cast his right to unveil the beauty of it layered in all purity and trust just for him. 

He couldn't look away from that covered beauty who was looking ethereal in this visage , so fragile and untouched...His yearning desires made him halt in his track and he slowly raises his hand to unveil her.He was frozen with racing heartbeat seeing her breathing abruptly , seeing a woman whose heart just beats for him and his for hers "tum jab bhi mere paas hoti ho to tumhare dil keh saath mere dil ki dhakan bhi tez ho jati hai..."..His presence emerges the sensual woman in her and this moment that woman wants to hide from his intense and heated gazes.DM and Krishna are playing together here, She lost her balance and and leans forward and my grabber is he leans towards her...yes he said "Haan" tum mujhe manzoor ho koi aitraz nahi...koi taqleef nahi"His bending head and spreading hands embraces her in a hug , so close that he an hear her heartbeat beating his name , taking her heavy breathing over his neck as they are just making love and mingling their souls right there.His loquacious eyes are digging daggers of love deep in her that she is losing her breath and shyly sees here and there but in those effervescent eyes layered in questions and hankering desires and a wish to be so closed to her , to hold her for eternity.She draws the attention of those eyes to those hands which are holding her firmly.He as always doesn't force himself on her and commands her to go down and he will take care of these Marigolds...yes another "haan" ..he will arrange a wedding of her wish by holding her close to his heart...

Pondering connected dots:Pink Duppatta from epi 1st till 352 their wedding day all the way when he stops her going back GH in Sheetal track is lingering around as pink is the color of sensuousness and it represents desires.[AS I did explain in my Duppatta Post]

Both begin to descend and as a final hurdle both take a tumble before meeting for Hamesha...but are showered by flower petals a sign of DM. Her head on his shoulders and her fragile visage in his safe heaven securely in his arms.He would never lose this moment ever and that's all he wants to do"hold her close to him for hamesha" Marigold shower, marriage ceremony is done in private as always in between them...Bidai is done today with his "Haan" ...and both don't want to get up.His eyes don't want to lose his bride's face at any cost today .

Pondering Connected Dots:Episode 68 [Durga this is for u as u asked me then] why I didn't do that epi 68 with the one where he is teasing her about SR because here he is saving her from fall and in epi 68 he did the same.

Time has still in this moment till the basket falls on her head.They both got up, she as usually fixing her Duppatta in her nervousness and he looks away just for a second to avoid his shyness but she reminds him the flower "phool tou and a beautiful blushing relaxed smile spreads across his face ...and he with the feeling of doing something wrong for not getting flower for her "I know" with his husky and yummy voice.. But her smile brings a smile on his lips automatically without any extra work .Marigolds have been spread , Trust has taken a knot in between them and everything is all right in their world for now. Just when things seem to be going well we hear a loud bang and understand that the DG has knocked out ..Khushi volunteers to repair it but fails .. Arnav  offers his help and succeeds

Pause here: She flings over Arnav besides of his warning.She will put herself in trouble besides Arnav's protective Rekha and that brings Will's papers but Arnav will be  saving her along with her as we see during kidnapping.

Khushi tries to repair it  alone but is unable to repair it , she gives up  and have a stain on her face , but Arnav who first watches her silently and then fixes it in no time and moves towards her who is astonished seeing her man as a victorious .Smirking Arnav touches her cheeks with complete right to wipe away the grease mark with his ASR tone and mode...with challenge in his eyes"Lagi Shart" . ... "Tum har kaam nahi kar sakti...", and walks away leaving his Khushi again puffy over his win mimicking him  of "har kaam kar sakta hun" ..just love her here .Sanaya and Arnav are taking my heart away with these small yet powerful scenes...Remember...Arnav fixes the machine and also erases the stain ..in other words..Arnav will be the one who will bring order in things and will remove the stigma attached to her name...

The final scene where Khushi comes in search of Arnav and does not find him in the room , she seeks him out and finds him by her fav kalakar "Salmanji" right"baghal mein" ... it suggests that Arnav will withdraw for a while but Khushi will bring him back as we are going to see on Airport ...Fadak Padta Hai kyuonke baat aapki hai...

Bingo...Mr Spidey got the will as he said to Anjali "Aap aur humari honewali rajkumari hi toh humari puri jaaydad hain" as a confirmation...Remember key and Will have no meaning ...as will is just to engrave a jealousy and anger so he can pursue to his next move... in other words Will power of Evil vs Good and who will prevail...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: viv04

@Arshi 236
Insightful! Interesting connection to their vehicle accident scene. Nice compare and contrast of Shyam's chaat scene and Bubly's isolated situation to that of ASR's. Amazing decoding of his 'chori' and her 'galat bhabishwawani' allegations. You make the epis so worthwhile. Thank you!

Thnx viv 😊

so kind of you.I was happy even these class differences have no meaning for him but he still has to feel em closely , besides he is self made man but he never went through that middle class dilemma of life, This rich poor thing is not in him but to understand it better he has to see this but our Khushi thinks he doesn't know that but he gives two hoots about these things it's either "sahi" or "ghalat" kind a thing stuck with him but he learned that how they paid the money for food because it is question of their Respect , Khuddari  and to understand Khushi and her system it was important for him to see this closely.I'm glad you enjoyed it.😊🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnx Indi 😊
faiqa,

nice take.

you know i was and am uncomfortable with public bath as also the whole notion that asr has to be taught things about people with less money and how they survive. he has built his empire from scratch. he knows about hardship... he does yell and shout about middle class and stuff but mainly at her. he fights with her about anything and everything, just his way of owning someone and loving them i guess. having said that, he ain't flawless, i am sure there are many things he will learn because of khushi and she because of him. but this too obvious, now let's present the girl as flawless and the guy as a misguided slightly foolish man, well it did not grab me.

I know how are you feeling and during first round I did have some of those feelings and then second round has been a totally new experience for me.in red I just wrote to viv , he doesn't care as everything in his life goes by "sahi" or "Ghalat" ...but he still needs to see these things to understand the Guptas and especially Khushi and her acts and why is she like that and BIG question what makes Guptas to hide the truth and all.He can't connect the dots without knowing their hardships  without observing that closely.He is the one who is seeing two ladies and their self respect and how they are fulfilling his happiness without thinking anything else and how community is taking and respecting him as he is their SIL and later this connects when he comes to GH on Khushi Bday how some of these greet him "Damadji kaise ho" and that will leave an impact and that's why Happiji will follow him for not giving Khushi  money because for happiji Arnav's happiness will be important the same way as Khushiji.
Relationship and connections don't create like that.They need khad ,pani, hawa and care and above all TIME and INTERACTIONS.
I don't see that she is flawless and he is full of flaw.GH is for him to see and understand Khushi and for Khushi to see and understand him .Period .I don't see from any angle they are showing either one of them at flaw but all of this which they putting seems nonsense is somewhat making things better but the way they did it that is FLAW if you ask me.There were 101 other ways to do the same but again for me message is important but how it is coming to me is the least important.

but i liked your writing and the points you raise. especially about shyam. the food scene was perhaps a mirror of the lucknow chat scene from way back.
khushi and hope, lovely point.

kursi and tyres notes wonderful.

and really, what was the point of getting shyam to steal the key and uff poor mama ji, will disappear soon. 😆

I know the hay wire writing has left so many loop holes , waiting for kidnapping...fav 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

ArshiH,👏

236, lovely thoughts especially the connections with the Dargha, their accident , the black fold to soapy eyes, and my most favourite is Wheels and seat .Really different angle to see these scenes.
But I do feel that he doesn't need any lesson to learn about this mediocre family style or community.He doesn't give a damn about that.The only thing is he didn't see it with his own eyes and I am sure Khushi knows it , but she is not putting two and two together to see him clearly because his attitude and character is confusing her and just like him as he can't think or see anything clear in his anger , she is same otherwise she was way too sensitive towards him before at every step but there was one difference, BIG one, she had no RIGHT on him and now she does at least that's what she thinks and lets her to have that and wants her to claim that but the FEAR and HOPE what you explained so beautifully comes in the picture for her .

Thank you for such a nice piece.😊

Thnx Mehr 😊

lots of good points...

in red yes same feelings , it was still necessary for him to see closely to connect the dots.
In pink as always his attitude and eik adami keh do chere kaise ho sakte hai..is coming in the picture...Khabi inn par itta pyar aur khabi itta dar lagta hai inn se...she is utterly confused and angry ...for the reason of her abrupt marriage...

PINK is beautiful thought , before she had no right buyt now she is doing all with HAQ and he wants that, he wants his name on that wrapping paper which is taken by Shyam , that is all the reason of his anger ..his possessiveness ...This time it is just a possessive loveer in anger crumbling that paper not a brother saving his sister ...A Big Change...

thnx dear 😊