Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
.Edited by Manish_Shetty - 10 years ago
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Thats greatπŸ˜ƒ now you can enjoy holidays we will get updates also 

hahaha yes u wll get updates.. but the thing is I dont have holidays this sem :( I have to complete my internship.. I interning at Vijaya Bank.. from 15th of April till 31st of May.. 
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: McSteamy

bhai sory frgt to unres. Bth chapy are amazimg. Luking frwrd to next part. Bhai is back wid a bng. Bhai, baaki ff bi update karo na. Welcome back forum writer.

Hey..!! How r u?? Thank you so much for the welcome Manasi...!!!
and ya thank you so much for the comment.. and reading.. hehehe.. yes yes.. will try updating the other FFs too..!! 
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Part
Suvi entry,Annie and Suvi convo was nice they are bestys... Suvi explained the rituals to Annie her character is very traditional opposite of Yuvraj where as Annie and Yuvraj are same.
Cont Soon

Lots of good luck for your internship when you have time then update no hurry
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

Hey..!! How r u?? Thank you so much for the welcome Manasi...!!!
and ya thank you so much for the comment.. and reading.. hehehe.. yes yes.. will try updating the other FFs too..!!

i'm gud apni bi kuch btao. Ya do try. I c ur xams over so what are u heading towards now?
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Wonderful Part

Suvi entry,Annie and Suvi convo was nice they are bestys... Suvi explained the rituals to Annie her character is very traditional opposite of Yuvraj where as Annie and Yuvraj are same.
Cont Soon

Lots of good luck for your internship when you have time then update no hurry

Thank you Anam.. and but the fact is it so happens that opposites attract... so that might be the situation here too... πŸ˜‰ and ya thank you.. Hope to do great during the internship... πŸ˜ƒ
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

i'm gud apni bi kuch btao. Ya do try. I c ur xams over so what are u heading towards now?

Me super fine..!! I had a lot of plans of trying to shoot a short film and stuff, but then this year I have to complete a 6 weeks internship in the field of finance and investment (as it is my specialization) as a part of my Bcom Honours course..so ya no holidays :( my internship starts on 15th of april and will go on till 31st of may..! !
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

Me super fine..!! I had a lot of plans of trying to shoot a short film and stuff, but then this year I have to complete a 6 weeks internship in the field of finance and investment (as it is my specialization) as a part of my Bcom Honours course..so ya no holidays :( my internship starts on 15th of april and will go on till 31st of may..! !

my bhai is a busy man now πŸ˜†
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

my bhai is a busy man now πŸ˜†

hahaha... LOL yes.. πŸ˜† But I wanted to shoot some awesome short films... but this stupid internship..  
ela_sandhirian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...v nice update...πŸ‘
d stry is interesting...πŸ˜†
likd suvi's entry...ur really gud at wrtingπŸ˜†
nywazz im doing fine jst fell a little sick due to d weathr n wht abt u??...ur busy..??
ok...plzz do update whn u get timeπŸ˜›

Edited by ela.yuvreen - 10 years ago